It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Making Significant Gains in Eastern Counter-Offensive

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

"Are you willing to keep flushing money down the toilet"

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with American politics?

It's what we do.

At least this time it's being used to beat back a brutal bully instead of studying the mating habits of beavers.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

"I can tell you that Ukraine is not winning anything"

Ukraine just 'won' thousands of km of it's territory back from russian invaders, and much of the heavy equipment they left behind.

They also 'won' the Kherson region north of the river, the 20k hopelessly trapped russians just haven't surrendered yet.

But you are correct that there are still many russian invaders on Ukrainian soil. For now.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The US and UK have expedited training of Ukrainian troops since 2014.

Now they’re going up against conscripts with poor logistics.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DoogieHowitzer

Oh. I thought they were going up against glorious mighty superpower?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

That's what happens when you get what's left of your 'elite' forces hopelessly trapped in a place where they pose no threat to the enemy.

Perhaps russia should remove the rest of it's poorly trained conscripts from Ukrainian territory before it's too late, cuz those British trained troops are coming for the rest of them too.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I can tell you that Ukraine is not winning anything.

I can tell you Ukraine won The Eurovision Song Contest.

Kicking Russia out of Ukraine will follow shortly.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

It’s too late now.

There will be negotiations in place later to protect ethnic Russians in the East and South. With or without Putin.

And now, I’m going to say this nicely as possible.

You keep going around posting the same thing about Russians getting kicked out of Ukraine.

When anyone that actually knows the situation unbiasedly knows it’s not that simple and will BACKFIRE about the security of a large number of ethnic Russians in Crimea and the East etc.

You think the world is going to be ok seeing ethnic Russians being kicked out? Who have been there for centuries in the East and South etc?

You’re ok about ethnic Russians in Ukraine being treated as 3rd rate and or expelled?

Well, you remarked and are quoted not long ago, how I, as an American should only worry about Native Americans in this country. (which shows the lack of intellectual direction and points at the hypocrisy here)

Because without U.S, Ukraine would get squat.

And no (Biden Bucks) nor the steer of NATO. Because yes U.S.A does have a massive/majority say in NATO.

Anyone can go on Ukraine Reddit and read the comments in the posts. A lot are cheering atrocities on ethnic Russians and or expulsion of them.

Yet it keeps getting pointed out “It’s Putin!!”

That’s why many have been jumping ship on the initial “support Ukraine” months ago (it’s not as high coming out of the winter pandemic headlines) because they know the situation is complex the more they look at it. And should be sorted it out between the 2 countries etc.

You think Russia won’t go FULL MOBILIZATION eventually?

Again, it’s not just Putin.

Many think now Putin wasted time and should handled the situation properly before February and years ago.

Not with a limited “Special Military Operation”

I expect Russia to go full mobilization eventually with a peace deal in the East and South.

It’s too late to turn back now. Ethnic Russians have been subjected to discrimination, harassment and atrocities. And kicking them out later will BACKFIRE on an humanitarian level and show the hypocrisy from the Ukraine side.

edit on 14-9-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

The 'ethnic russians' you speak of appear to be trying to flee to russia ahead of the Ukrainian counter attacks.

russia is trying to stop this and has banned Crimea residents from visiting russia or selling their homes in Crimea.

It appears that russia wants to use them as either human shields or a bargaining chip.

Perhaps those 'ethnic russians' shouldn't have partnered with russia to create a civil war in Ukraine.

Too late now.

edit on 14-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

You keep going around posting the same thing about Russians getting kicked out of Ukraine

Never say never.

Well, you remarked and are quoted not long ago, how I, as an American should only worry about Native Americans in this country. (which shows the lack of intellectual direction and points at the hypocrisy here

And what is actually incorrect what i stated there ?

You seem to want to make yourself a " champion " for ethnic rights in Ukraine, however you have never ever stated the issues that ethnic Native American Indians have, yet you are more concerned with ethnic issues thousands of miles away.

Try being a champion for Native American Indian rights before concerning yourself with others. You might actually gain more respect

You maybe aware of the saying " Charity Begins At Home "

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Can someone explain why US and UK banks are still accepting financial transactions from Russian accounts?

Shouldn't this be sanctioned like Cuba and Iran?

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stu112
Can someone explain why US and UK banks are still accepting financial transactions from Russian accounts?

democrat politicians need a way to get their bribe money out of russia?

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
you would think they wouldn't be so obvious about it. And yet again, no mention in the MSM.

happy to take the money but not the gas or other stuff people in Europe will actually need over the winter.

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

you would think they wouldn't be so obvious about it. And yet again, no mention in the MSM.

happy to take the money but not the gas or other stuff people in Europe will actually need over the winter.

I wasn't being serious.

Mostly.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

So they did the difficult thing first did they????

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The Russian bear turned out to be a paper tiger.,

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Maybe Russia is pulling back because they have something else in the works for Ukraine?

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

That's what happens when you get what's left of your 'elite' forces hopelessly trapped in a place where they pose no threat to the enemy.

Perhaps russia should remove the rest of it's poorly trained conscripts from Ukrainian territory before it's too late, cuz those British trained troops are coming for the rest of them too.

Chechen rebel groups are threatening to mount a insurgency at home.

That’d be nice too.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Are you willing to keep flushing money down the toilet just because your democrat masters tell you that we have to protect “Democracy” in a foreign country,

I have a Conservative government so I don't have any "democrat masters" , I'm British and yes I am happy for my tax money to be spent aiding Ukraine.

I know what Russia is under Tsar Putin and those who value freedom are duty bound to support the victim of this aggression last their freedom be taken away too.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Are you willing to keep flushing money down the toilet just because your democrat masters tell you that we have to protect “Democracy” in a foreign country,

I have a Conservative government so I don't have any "democrat masters" , I'm British and yes I am happy for my tax money to be spent aiding Ukraine.

I know what Russia is under Tsar Putin and those who value freedom are duty bound to support the victim of this aggression last their freedom be taken away too.

Here, here.
I am also ok with a little financial pain for Ukraine.
I am super impressed with how adaptive they have been with gear from all over the world. It’s obvious they are fighting for something.

Not sure Putin has told his military exactly what they are fighting for.
Nor have they told the “teachers” in the occupied regions they they are retreating. Those brainwashers have been left behind like an injured Russian soldier.

Sadly a Russian retreat means war crimes are committed as they back out. Infrastructure, murder, rape.
It’s beginning to look like more mass graves will be found. Reports coming out tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wonder how much military secrets the Russians have lost due to the Ukrainians giving us access to high tech Russian military hardware that was captured like the Krasukha-4. Our adversaries would have to think twice about buying Russian tech from now on. Too bad Putin lol
edit on 15-9-2022 by s1nGuL4r1ty because: sp3lling

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join