It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My problem with anti vaxxers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by TDDAgain removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
archive.org...

Here is the report for the first vaccine. After 45 years of use. It didn't helped. It made the things worse.
Now research Who made it. What was his status in the Freemasonry. What is the origin of the word "Pharmacius".
Why they inject metals. Alchemy school practices.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: littlecorn
3. My government confirmed I was sick with covid 3 times in 2020/21, before it turned into Omicron, no worse than the flu.
That is the single reason I remain unvaccinated, same reason I've never had a flu shot...it only really kills old or otherwise unhealthy people.

I trust my own immune system, not experimental drugs, with immunity to litigation for the manufacturers!🤣

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SimeonJ

Aha.
Well since reality isn't Harry Potter we should probably move on from that.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Last time I dance with crazy tonight, but here it comes:

Well, some actual evidence might be nice.

Define what evidence is for you and I will see what I can do for you. But first you have to tell. What is evidence for you? Two doctors words and permanent ICD codes in my medical files? Enough? What if I posted this? Would you sneer and say it's faked or not enough?

Define your favorite flavor of evidence.

Again, I am not the subject of this thread.

Why do you keep making me the subject?

Ah here we are again! You approached me, not the other way around.

Evidence, please.

For a change?

And here we go with the circular thoughts. Like a broken vinyl disc. So sad and pathetic.

Prediction: Multiple responses will follow from you that you will edit each and everyone multiple times. When I come back tomorrow, there will be these and each and everyone will be edited liek five times. Because you're obsessed and will come back to your own posts over and over. You love starting an argument but lack the tools. That's why you can't write coherent sentences. Only one paragraphs made up of one liners.

You're absolute nonsensical. Even if I posted evidence it will never be enough. On top of it it won't be in English language so you will dismiss it anyways.
edit on 30.8.2022 by TDDAgain because: typooo in the edit

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

A couple of reasons. It's came up in a conversation recently with a friend who left me wondering if she was trying to promote anti vax, and reading the same type of posts on this board .. if there is something serious, I'd like to know, but I feel tired and a little cheated to read a post about some medical professional who turns out to be a quack.

For thread I looked into what the NHS says, www.nhsinform.scot...

There is reports about heart inflammation and blood clots, blood clots which affect 15 in every 1 million people.

These and the other side affects are reported by doctors, so I don't think like some have suggested on this thread that no one is allowed to criticise the vaccine and keep their careers, how can this be when it is doctors reporting these side affects. It goes against medicine to ignore what doctors report on the ground.

edit on 30-8-2022 by littlecorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: littlecorn
So I have been following the anti vax on and off for some time. On the face of it it seems potentially dangerous to inject a vaccine that has been developed so quickly, so I'm interested in information from all sides.

I find anti vac arguments come in 2 ways.

1. The first is anecdotal evidence. By this I mean someone posts about their friend/cousin relative etc who wasn't well after the vaccine. There are millions even billions of people vaccinated and one or two personal examples cannot affect the statistical numbers vaccinated.

2. A link to a source is provided, say a doctor or a statistician. When the professional is researched they always it seems end up with dubious reputations and a history of discredited practices.

So what I would like to know is, is there any actual evidence that isn't about some unknown friend or from a professional without a history of strange beliefs?

If you can sit through 20ish minutes of mildly amusing theatrics, you could give this video a try. Be sure to fact check his sources across an array of publications instead of just accepting his statements at face value (no, seriously, do it)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The first is anecdotal evidence. By this I mean someone posts about their friend/cousin relative etc who wasn't well after the vaccine. There are millions even billions of people vaccinated and one or two personal examples cannot affect the statistical numbers vaccinated.

It's all Anecdotal including the " positive " evidence supporting the Vaccine . How many times has it been said ? This Vaccine is experimental and has no actual approval I'll say it again the Vaccine is experimental and has no actual approval and why do you think that is ?

Yes millions maybe even billions of people have taken the Vaccine and they seem fine but are they ? Time will tell and when the the time finally comes around the Powers that be can and will say " Oh it was experimental it only had temporary emergency approval , We take no responsibility for what the Vaccine has done" .

2. A link to a source is provided, say a doctor or a statistician. When the professional is researched they always it seems end up with dubious reputations and a history of discredited practices.

Yes it almost beggars belief that every person who speaks out against the Vaccine turns up with horrible reputations , and yet if you use those brain cells you have I promise you can work it all out .

Do you think it's difficult for the Google Algorithm to gas light the reputation of anyone who speaks out against the vaccine ? We live in digital space We receive all of our information via digital space Google and the Main stream Media completely control the narrative and thus can spin it any way they see fit .

Explain to me one simple thing , At this point what is the big deal with the Vaccine ? It does nothing literally nothing to stop Covid-19 and all the while it is making your immune system reliant on the Vaccine .

Why keep pushing it , Why condemn those who refuse to be vaccinated ?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

In what Way do Any Specific Vaccines Protect a Human Being from NATURALLY Occurring Viruses or Diseases in ones existing Environment that a Human Beings Own Natural Immune System Somehow Cannot Eventually Overcome ? Seems Our Ancient Ancestors Did because Human Kind is Not Extinct Right Now . Natural Immune Systems have the Ability to Adapt to Foreign Pathogens entering the Body to Preserve it's Natural Life Functions , Vaccines are Specific Treatments for Non Mutating Pathogens , they do not have the Ability to Adapt to Changes . Ergo , Synthetic Created Vaccines are Inferior to Natural Immune Systems . Now if you Happen to be Exposed to UNNATURAL Viruses Specifically Designed by Mad Scientists to Overcome a Human Beings Natural Immune System for the Sole Purpose of Creating Illnesses leading to the Death of the Body then what would YOU Call That > ? Is COVID-19 a Naturally Evolving Virus or a Artificially Created one > ? WELL > ?

edit on 30-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Any attempt at evidence would be a start?

Anything at all?

Approached you?

Yes, I asked you for some evidence.

All I've got is insults.

Sad and pathetic?

Indeed.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

And then there's folks like me who go, "Thanks but no thanks. End of discussion", and are hounded for whys for it. How about you do not need further explanation, I already said NO. Now enough.

Unless No & it's variations no longer actually mean no, which opens up a big context can of worms here for the concept of No, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I have nothing against vaccines. Although it doesn't seem like the Covid Vax's are doing much good, does it?

You do you.

The MANDATES were a big issue for a lot of us, however.

Mandates cross the line.

edit on 8/30/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If vaccines are so safe, why do mfg of them need liability immunity. Feel free to trust them if you wish. I will take my chances with my immune system protecting me, over risk of side effect from a rushed vaccine. Pfizer claimed covid-19 vaccine was over 90% effective. No one in the media quested that even after it's been proven false. Pfizer and the government claimed people fully vaccinated for covid-19 would be protected and wouldn't spread it.

You would be a fool to trust corporate media, FDA or CDC after how they handled covid-19 and the lies they pushed. They censored known treatments to push people to take a vaccine that doesn't work.

The evidence is out there if you bother do any real search for it.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

How about look to big Pharma and all the drugs that went through years of development and testing, then still got recalled or pulled for being unsafe and causing long term health problems.

Look at all the fraud and injury settlements that have been paid out over the years.

What reasonable person would trust these people?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Actual doctors report side affects of all medicines it's part of the process and they don't lose their careers by providing feedback.

Let me give you an example I can give feedback to my boss at work about a new system we are implementing. It's a good thing. If I were instead to make claims I have no business making eg a doctor without any access to research or testing made claims that the 'rna was rewriting peoples immune systems to make them susceptible to any illness' then obviously it's going to be rejected because not only does it not make sense but the doctor does not have the research requirements to prove it.

Now for instance if doctors were reporting that their vaccinated patients kept getting sick all the time then yes that is valid feedback and we already have a list of side affects because of this.

Keep in mind it was only 1 doctor who noticed omicron strain. She noticed different symptoms in people testing positive for covid and reported it.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join