It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Calvine UFO Image is finally out

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

People who cant be trusted in small matters etc....the Aurora and Machrihanish bits are Simon Holland worthy levels of BS IMO due to the reasons stated above.

You are late to the Professors party.
As he is reaching a 100,000 subscribers he wants folks to subscribe and one lucky person will get a prize . Just letting you know Juki.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Jukiodone, check out your PM's on here, if you don't mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
3D Printed Model of the Calvine object….now available on Etsy and EBay

Apparently there’s no licensing issues to profiting off of the incident object.….since nobody wants to admit to specific craft details…heh heh heh

I suspect Russell is missing out on royalties…..given that the 3D printed model is loosely (probably) based on his color photo…

👽
edit on 15-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Yes agreed, I did say, it might be a big if, if Dr Clarke's military/intelegance source was being totally truthful, but as far as the aledged laser targeting capabilities of the craft, that part could be true, as we know the night hawks did not have that function and would of needed a helping hand for there laser guided bombs. Also the laser mapping or drawing of the ground claim is very interesting, as this seems very similar to what the Belgium policemen witnessed near eupen in 1989, while observing black triangle craft, (link below to unsolved Mysteries/first segment) I think it's this event that juki is talking about. All of these super tech rumors have been in the public domain for a long time, so the source very well could be muddying the waters a bit. 👍
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGeneral33
Hi,
I've been reading your posts here and I think I can chime in. So... the Calvine photo doesn't represents the Companion. The Companion looks totally different however that doesn't mean there wasn't another craft that flew in conjuction with the F117s during GW1. The ability to hover is another capability that the Companion lacked as it was conventional aircraft from the start to the end.

As for the A***0 quote that someone mentioned here. Is it general assumption that the Birdsall's photo collection included the Calvine aircraft hence the sentence that some pictures were taken at Brize Norton and another by a hill walkers in Pennines with the Pennines ones being actually the Calvine pics?

You mentioned another supposed project of the 90's - Aurora. Do you think the aircraft with such role and capabilities really existed and flew?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeedFanatic
. So... the Calvine photo doesn't represents the Companion. The Companion looks totally different however that doesn't mean there wasn't another craft that flew in conjuction with the F117s during GW1.

You mentioned another supposed project of the 90's - Aurora. Do you think the aircraft with such role and capabilities really existed and flew?

Out of interest- is your "companion" mental image based on Boomers posts?

An embarrassment of riches for aviation.... which caused much suspicion/ consternation in other parts of the web.

Aurora:
Ben Rich said it was an accounting catchall in his book then it was seemingly confirmed by a guy (whose name escapes me) but he was the special projects USAF procurement person of the time.
(I posted the name in one of the other calvine threads if you can be assed to search).

No one knows for sure but Aurora is one of those rare black project debates where lots of people (who know what they are talking about) - all seem to agree that the line item answer fits best.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

. So... the Calvine photo doesn't represents the Companion. The Companion looks totally different however that doesn't mean there wasn't another craft that flew in conjuction with the F117s during GW1.

An embarrassment of riches for aviation.... which caused much suspicion/ consternation in other parts of the web.

Aurora:
Ben Rich said it was an accounting catchall in his book then it was seemingly confirmed by a guy (whose name escapes me) but he was the special projects USAF procurement person of the time.
(I posted the name in one of the other calvine threads if you can be assed to search).

No one knows for sure but Aurora is one of those rare black project debates where lots of people (who know what they are talking about) - all seem to agree that the line item answer fits best.

Pretty sure in Ben Rich's 1994 book "Skunk Works" he indicated that “Aurora” had been a codename for the B-2 Spirit, which took its first flight in the late 1980s and entered service in 1997.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: igcairns

Aurora:

Pretty sure in Ben Rich's 1994 book "Skunk Works" he indicated that “Aurora” had been a codename for the B-2 Spirit, which took its first flight in the late 1980s and entered service in 1997.

In fact, just to be more specific, on page 336 of said book, Ben states that Aurora was actually the code name for the B-2 competion funding (between Lockhead and Northrop I believe). He goes on to actually state the name of Colonel working in the AF black budget office at the Pentagon, who assigned this code name to the funding. He also states that the media picked up on the name in the budget (leaked out during Crongressional appropriations hearings) and a rumour developed that it was a secret hypersonic plan, but he further says "that there is no code name for the hypersonic plane, because it simply does not exist."

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: igcairns

It could also be disinformation with the games these people play.

There again, this UK Restricted memo entitle ‘Wrap Up of UAP Material’ dated 22 March 2000 clearly refers to there being photographs in a 'secret' UK MoD file.

Source

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic
Hi speedy, I was already aware that the size and shape of the craft in the calvine photo didn't match the alleged description of the companion, that was supposed to be smaller than the f-117 I think, so that was bothering me when looking at the calvine image, but I knew there must of been a so called companion aircraft to do all the laser work ect, so with the information from Dr Clarke's source I put two and two together and thought the calvine craft must be the companion craft, and that the description that was out there on the net was wrong, I didn't know there might of been a second type of craft also helping out in GW1, like I said I'm no expert on the matter, I was in the military throughout the 90's (army) and involved in some intelligence activities, nothing to do with ufo's unfortunately, but I did listen to alleged reports and asked a few questions.... The closest I got to any aircraft was bombing around in wessex and Chinook helicopters all day, not great after a few pot noodles I can tell ya 😂. As for the existence of the so called aurora, I know as much as anyone else who has read about it on the net, it was supposed to be a Mach 5 reconnaissance aircraft that kept on getting spotted flying into raf Machrihanish in Scotland and by an oil rig worker (Chris gibson) refueling over the north sea, it was also supposed to be responsible for sonic booms and dounuts on a rope contrails off the coast of California so its obvious there was something causing it all, if it was an aircraft called the aurora or not I don't know, as others have said here, the official story is that the 'aurora' was just a code name for the B-2 spirit seen on a defense spending budget list in the late 80's so who knows. But it's pretty much a given that there was/is a few very exotic secret aircraft flying around then/now and that the calvine photo might of been a glimpse of one of them 👍

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
So the remaining photos they mention in that mod file, are these simply the clavine photos then? It says there was a 'D notice' put on these at the time, and wasn't that supposed to be the case at the time of the calvine photos being taken? I know it wasn't done officially, but wasn't the chief editor at the scottish daily record on the the 'D notice' board or something? Sounds similar. 👍

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So the remaining photos they mention in that mod file, are these simply the clavine photos then?

The simple answer would be "NO". Because the paper trail says the photos were returned to the Daily Record.

However, the MoD kept hold of VU-Foils (which I take to be those transparent slides for projectors that were used before the days of Powerpoint presentations). And someone asked for line drawings to be made from them in 1991. More than a year after the original inspection of the photos.

It says there was a 'D notice' put on these at the time, and wasn't that supposed to be the case at the time of the calvine photos being taken? I know it wasn't done officially, but wasn't the chief editor at the scottish daily record on the the 'D notice' board or something? Sounds similar

There isn't hard evidence of a D-Notice being issued to the Daily Record that I am aware of. But then editor, Endell Laird, was
a member of the Defence Media Advisory Committee [DSMA]. The body responsible for administering D-notices.

I'll leave people to draw their own conclusions as to why those photos weren't printed in the newspaper in 1990.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: igcairns

Aurora:

From Ben Rich’s Skunk Works book….pdf of book here Skunk Works

The funding for the competition came out of a secret stash in the Air Force budget. A young colonel working in the Air Force “black program” office at the Pentagon, named Buz Carpenter, arbitrarily assigned the funding the code name Aurora. Somehow this name leaked out during congressional appropriations hearings, the media picked up the Aurora item in the budget, and the rumor surfaced that it was a top secret project assigned to the Skunk Works—to build America’s first hypersonic airplane. That story persists to this day even though Aurora was the code name for the B-2 competition funding. Although I expect few in the media to believe me, there is no code name for the hypersonic plane, because it simply does not exist.

👽
edit on 16-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Not saying there definitely was another aircraft to do the same role during GW1 but I know there was something of which role was to "scan everything from DC to daylight" that wasn't the infamous Companion. Maybe this thing is what the Calvine photos are showing. Definitely not the Companion as it has different configuration and layout comparing to the Calvine craft.
The Companion was in fact built for different role than it served for later.
There was also an opinion that the Birdsall's photo collection showed indeed the Companion what would prove that A***0 was not right in his statement with a claim that photos at Brize Norton and Pennines were one and the same aircraft type but in reality were of different aircraft/crafts.

There were also pics of the aircraft that crashed at Boscombe but radiculous amount of money make them to disappear quickly. The Boscombe was not the Companion nor the Calvine craft and to this day I'm not sure what was it. Did you hear anything significant on the subject that you would feel comfortable with to share?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The funding for the competition came out of a secret stash in the Air Force budget. A young colonel working in the Air Force “black program” office at the Pentagon, named Buz Carpenter, arbitrarily assigned the funding the code name Aurora.

COL. ADELBERT W. "BUZ" CARPENTER

👽
edit on 16-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

From Ben Rich’s Skunk Works book….pdf of book here Skunk Works

Nice .

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic
So the question is, who has custody of the birdsall photo collection now? Maybe one for the amateur sleuths out there, or have they been made to dissappear for ever? I bet they have. Sorry I'm not comfortable with saying anything more on boscome, everything I said about it in this thread is in the public domain. 👍

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Sure, no worries. Check out the PM's on here, if you don't mind.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

The funding for the competition came out of a secret stash in the Air Force budget. A young colonel working in the Air Force “black program” office at the Pentagon, named Buz Carpenter, arbitrarily assigned the funding the code name Aurora.

COL. ADELBERT W. "BUZ" CARPENTER

👽

That's him

There were also pics of the aircraft that crashed at Boscombe but radiculous amount of money make them to disappear quickly.

*Allegedly.

Seems a bit risky to start giving money away when you have zero chance of determining whether that was the only photograph taken.
If one person managed to photograph something flying from a non restricted area- how would you assure no one else did?

Spies and privacy orientated aviation buffs aren't turning themselves in.
edit on 17-3-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Replied to your PM. Check this out, please

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join