It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Gov Data - 1 In Every 246 Vaccinated People Has Died Within 60 Days Of Covid-19 Vaccination

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

How do you know? what are the basics?

How does a professor get by not knowing the basics?

Is that the new standard for college these days?

I would say that his retirement may not have been his decision...

Go and do you own home work and fact check the sites you follow, as most are pure anti-science nonsence like good old Dr Mercola's.

As for the how do I know?
A close member of my household has almost 40 years healthcare experience, worked in decontamination, theatre management, infection control, has written quality systems for hospitals and is a now in senior management here in Great Britain.
edit on 13-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

were not talking about Mercola dude.

I said professionals like Bhakdi a professor a virologist
who's making sense. You know what a surprise it would be
if people didn't try to blow him off on line?

He's not even the only one and I don't think he's nuts at all.

So you making that call does nothing for your argument.

As for the how do I know?
A close member of my household has almost 40 years healthcare experience, worked in decontamination, theatre management, infection control, has written quality systems for hospitals and is a now in senior management here in Great Britain.

Wow I didn't know that how does it feel to know someone with
that kind of juice?
edit on 13-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Well one of your links in this thread you used as evidence was to an article written by Mercola who is a fake and you referenced the article before..

Bhakdi since his retirement seems to have either lost the plot or for some reason ($$$) wants the fame and interviews.
99.9% of virologists seem to agree on covid and the .1% disagree? Check the facts but the 99% would be where I'd place my bet.

ETA...
I've been told stories of people close to retirement put on garden leave because it's easier to get rid of them that way.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Exactly. Trying to suggest every single doctor and scientist are making sh# up for no reason at the expense of their careers is ridiculous. They always attack the person and not the argument.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I have no problem with what you're saying now.

Just take note you start calling people nut jobs
that does nothing but make people think you're just in
avoidance.

I'm tired and slurring my words in writing.

When I said I want to be wrong I meant it.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Agreed very much so good night brother.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I have no problem with what you're saying now.

Just take note you start calling people nut jobs
that does nothing but make people think you're just in
avoidance.

I'm tired and slurring my words in writing.

When I said I want to be wrong I meant it.

Noted, but I never called you a nut job. it gets tiring when people post links on here to snake oil salesmen like Mercola (who is a nut job) and claim they're professionals and videos of opinion pieces people claim as proof, when there isn't any.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Exactly. Trying to suggest every single doctor and scientist.

Most attack the person when they're fake or with false credentials or outright lie, like in alot of the videos you post.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Now maybe we can continue in a more clinical less emotive manner.

I had a hard time finding this one that I saw the other day.
Away from this PC. I'm surprised to find it actually. Have a look
if you will?

Dr. Kenji Yamamoto, a cardiovascular surgeon who works at Okamura Memorial Hospital in Shizuoka, Japan, has recorded a significant rise in vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia since COVID-19 vaccination began. Because of the dangers of VITT, Yamamoto believes that the vaccination booster program should be halted.

source

Dr. Aseem Malhotra, a cardiologist working in the United Kingdom, pointed out that there have been around 10,000 excess deaths recorded in the country. These deaths are supposedly not related to COVID-19, but many of them are due to heart attacks and strokes.

source

So safe and effective right?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I also note that the Ontario data is also pointing to an extravagantly high rate of hospitalizations and death in the injected, it seems that they have decided not to publish any, more data. This means a taxpayer agency is hiding data from the people who actually pay them. The probabilities are increasing for some serious social unrest. www.bitchute.com...
Here is also some data from the Crematorium Society of Great Britain. in the death column, it clearly shows the number of deaths from the pre-2019 five-year average has increased by about twenty percent up to the last year published. Some interesting stats as you can see that even with vaster numbers from say 1900 the death rate has been quite stable per year so up until now .www.cremation.org.uk...
edit on 14-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well like I said in one of these threads the other day.

Everyone of us should recognize the reality that is coming down.
Sooner or later we are going to have to fight. And we will
likely lose. But we will lose with honor if we fight. I for one
choose not to die a coward.
edit on 14-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Exactly. Trying to suggest every single doctor and scientist are making sh# up for no reason at the expense of their careers is ridiculous. They always attack the person and not the argument.

The irony is that you do the exact same thing to everyone who says that the vax is safe, or that there is no conspiracy to cover up deaths.

You cite people like Ruby - whose qualifications are in psychology and education - which suit your perspective, and claim that everyone else is part o some gigantic coverup, when covering something like that up would be gross misconduct, or gross negligence. Which is a charge that would ruin them.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I also note that the Ontario data is also pointing to an extravagantly high rate of hospitalizations and death in the injected,

Yes, and this is absolutely 100 percent what you'd expect.

The people who get vaxxed and boosted the most are those who are most vulnerable. The elderly and those with one or more co-morbidity.

The people who are dying at the highest rate are those who are most vulnerable. The elderly and those with one or more co-morbidity.

You're not seeing the vax killing people, you're seeing seniors with obesity, heart conditions, hypertension, diabetes, and renal conditions dying ... because they're seniors with obesity, heart conditions, hypertension, diabetes, and renal conditions.

The vax isn't 100 percent effective, and it won't protect you against having a heart attack because you're 95 and overweight.

IF it were young people dying at increased rates shortly after greeting the vax, you'd be on to something. A group that has a low uptake, and few comorbidity. That would be something to take note of. But this clearly isn't what is happening.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I was only criticizing the source you posted, you decided to take that as an attack/me calling you a nut job. I called Mercola a nut job, it wasn't about being "emotive".

As with any vaccine or medication taken, there's always a small risk of adverse effects.
America n College of Cardiology

Drug-Induced Ventricular Tachycardia...
thoracickey.com

VITT
Here's a link to the NICE website.
N.I.C.E

Largest Study of VITT After COVID-19 Vaccination

The UK gov' website about VITT
Gov.UK website

I've added lots of links for you to look at because most of them are just data and not opinion pieces by people with agendas, the data is out there for you check but of course some members will claim they're fixed without a single piece of proof.
Most of the stories posted on ATS are scare peices for attention and click bait with false statements about massive death rates and the like, with posters believing these claims made by people calling themselves doctors who are "alternative medicine" practitioners or chiropractors or copied and repeated stories.
My first post to the thread links to the UK census with death rates, and if these posts were to be believed then the death rates would change massively and they don't, the facts are there for all to see.
Poster's like Anonentity with his bitchute opinion piece vids and hacked up data, they do nothing other than spred disinfomation, like the cremation data which proves nothing other than the amount of people cremated. How about the massive increase in the cost of buying burial plots or the fact that a marget has opened up on cheap cremations being offered in the UK for as low as £1500 (no actual funeral) where as a full funeral is now about £5000.

edit on 14-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I suspect that you're going to run into the same old problem. People are going to either say that quoting official sources is simple "appealing to authority", and they won't address what's in the source. Or they're going to say that the people behind the source are in on the con and thus that the data isn't valid, and they won't address the source.

That's what a lot of these people have in common, if you put up a source to counter something that they are saying won't address the data. Often it's because they don't know enough about the topic to discuss it. Which is why they just quote bitchute sources. The lack the background knowledge to create original content.

I had someone posting a source about supposed harm caused by the vax, and I challenged them repeatedly to simply copy and paste the sentence from the source where the people who wrote it describe what they did. And you know what, they absolutely wouldn't even acknowledge that I'd challenged them to do this, let alone actually doing it.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This is more understandable, It isn't good. www.bitchute.com...

You can see how the green line unvaccinated, is going down each month compared with the single double, and Tripple vaccinated. is going steadily up. It does look troubling. It also suggests immune damage.

This is actually a pretty good example of why data can't be taken at face value, and how raw numbers can be misleading.

This data is from the UK, which has one of the most comprehensive vaxxing programs in the world. The program is heavily targeted, those who are considered most in need are prioritised for vaxxing and for boosting.

This means that the most vulnerable are the most vaxxed, and that the least vulnerable are the least vaxxed.

Or, to put it another way, the people people who've had 3-4 shots of vax are the elderly and those with one or more co-morbidity. The average age is somewhere in the mid 80s, and they're a who's-who of obesity, diabetes, hypertension and renal conditions.

The people who've had 0-2 shots are primarily the young who have almost a zero chance of dying form covid with or without the vax. In fact, the UK vaxxing program barely covers children at all. They can get it on request, or if they have a comorbidity, but it mostly only exists because of parental demand, not necessity.

That line doesn't represent people dying due to the vax, it represents the elderly ... being elderly.

The sources in my signature are more granular, follow the links and you can see them grouped in a more sensible way that demonstrate what I've been saying.

If we were seeing an increase in people in their 20-30 dying soon after getting the vax, then I'd be worried, and I'd be right up here saying so, but when an 85 year old with a heart condition and renal failure dies a couple of months after getting the vax, not so much.

Bumped because it's the single most useful and accurate post in this thread.

Given that ATS is meant to be about "denying ignorance" the antivax lot sure do like to believe spurious logic at face value don't they. Without irony.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I also note that the Ontario data is also pointing to an extravagantly high rate of hospitalizations and death in the injected,

The people who get vaxxed and boosted the most are those who are most vulnerable. The elderly and those with one or more co-morbidity.

The people who are dying at the highest rate are those who are most vulnerable. The elderly and those with one or more co-morbidity.

You're not seeing the vax killing people, you're seeing seniors with obesity, heart conditions, hypertension, diabetes, and renal conditions dying ... because they're seniors with obesity, heart conditions, hypertension, diabetes, and renal conditions.

The vax isn't 100 percent effective, and it won't protect you against having a heart attack because you're 95 and overweight.

IF it were young people dying at increased rates shortly after greeting the vax, you'd be on to something. A group that has a low uptake, and few comorbidity. That would be something to take note of. But this clearly isn't what is happening.

Young people are dying. 40% increase in all cause mortality in 18-49. But you avoid those threads, and any you can't attempt an argument with.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Thats the probelm thou'. You post comments with nothing but opinion peices or bitchute to back up your claims and when the info you do post gets pulled apart with actual data you scream liar!!

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Young people are dying. 40% increase in all cause mortality in 18-49. But you avoid those threads, and any you can't attempt an argument with.

Please add sourced data to support your claims.

And I don't mean a doctor of philosophy on YouTube. I mean actual data to prove this 40% rise in all cause mortality. From a legit source.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I suspect that you're going to run into the same old problem. People are going to either say that quoting official sources is simple "appealing to authority", and they won't address what's in the source. Or they're going to say that the people behind the source are in on the con and thus that the data isn't valid, and they won't address the source.

That's what a lot of these people have in common, if you put up a source to counter something that they are saying won't address the data. Often it's because they don't know enough about the topic to discuss it. Which is why they just quote bitchute sources. The lack the background knowledge to create original content.

I had someone posting a source about supposed harm caused by the vax, and I challenged them repeatedly to simply copy and paste the sentence from the source where the people who wrote it describe what they did. And you know what, they absolutely wouldn't even acknowledge that I'd challenged them to do this, let alone actually doing it.

I whole heartedly agree with you my friend.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join