It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Gov Data - 1 In Every 246 Vaccinated People Has Died Within 60 Days Of Covid-19 Vaccination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Are you saying that's not a normal number of deaths?

I would like to see the calculation that arrived at the number. The OP's source website does have a habit of misinterpreting statistics, I'm afraid. I don't have the time to sit down and work out how the magical "1 in 246" has been arrived at.

The OP is trying to push a particular position, is apparently using ONS data, but cutting it in a way they won't reveal.

3+6 = 9, or is it 7?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
You're obviously trying to pick and choose the data that suites your agenda, just like the website you linked to does.
If people don't read the ONS and read the data correctly, you can make little snippets look like anything to the average joe.

Can you show us where the mistake is?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Axios
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Lol yet another example where you and your source article have perpetuated the misrepresentation/misunderstanding of facts to support your anti vaccine rhetoric.

Are you going to actually provide an argument or just use strawman attacks?

Traditionally, a strawman attack is where you create a false argument of your own, and then attack that.

In essence, it's a second argument aside from the original one.

What the poster is doing in questioning the reliability of your original source. Which isn't a strawman attack because they didn't create it, you did by using that source.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You're obviously trying to pick and choose the data that suites your agenda, just like the website you linked to does.
If people don't read the ONS and read the data correctly, you can make little snippets look like anything to the average joe.

This one is actually pretty easy. The source is taking all causes of death across an entire population, when it should be using a clearly defined subset of deaths across a clearly defined subset of the population.

It's also not taking into account that the people who are vaxxed the most frequently are typically the elderly and those with multiple comorbidity, and thus the most likely to die regardless of vax status.

Another issue is that this data doesn't take into account that the data is from the UK, where vaxxing children is an afterthought.

Or, to put it another way, the data includes people who died through murder, suicide, and motor vehicle accidents, who by coincidence happened to be vaxxed recently. Without offering any way to pick them out. It also doesn't highlight that most of the deaths happen among people aged 85 years or over with two comorbidity, who (in the UK) are boosted 2-3 times a year).

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This one is actually pretty easy. The source is taking all causes of death across an entire population, when it should be using a clearly defined subset of deaths across a clearly defined subset of the population.

It's also not taking into account that the people who are vaxxed the most frequently are typically the elderly and those with multiple comorbidity, and thus the most likely to die regardless of vax status.

Another issue is that this data doesn't take into account that the data is from the UK, where vaxxing children is an afterthought.

Or, to put it another way, the data includes people who died through murder, suicide, and motor vehicle accidents, who by coincidence happened to be vaxxed recently. Without offering any way to pick them out. It also doesn't highlight that most of the deaths happen among people aged 85 years or over with two comorbidity, who (in the UK) are boosted 2-3 times a year).

What data? Show the data and math you are using, and also quote it properly.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What data?

Here is the link from your opening post to data in the form of xl spreadsheets.
The other site you linked to is using general info about all deaths.
And AaarghZombies pretty much hit's the nail on the head except for this....

where vaxxing children is an afterthought.

For things like Mumps, measles and rubela, young children for many years have had an injection called the MMR jab and teenagers get the TB jab all for free.

Linky

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The numbers speak for themselves but not everyone speaks their language.

44.48 million people did not have the vaccine in January 2021 so simple maths don't apply.

Superimpose graphs of vaccination rates and COVID death rates over those periods and one will go up while the other goes down.

Maybe some calculus, eh?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Best friend and mentor- 3 weeks-dead
Father in law- 3 day- dead

Gofundme for the funeral?

Of course not.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

If I wanted to, I could post up a pdf. proving you are spamming ATS with lies and fake data. With charts and graphs to prove it.
edit on 12-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

If I wanted to, I could post up a pdf. proving you are spamming ATS with lies and fake data.

Go for it. But you won't, because you can't.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

"Boris Johnson and much of his helpers did decide to leave office for no reason "".

No reason?!!!!!

He was forced out. For goodness sakes?!!!

Do keep up.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Why bother?

It's obvious.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Boris Johnson and much of his helpers did decide to leave office for no reason "".

No reason?!!!!!

He was forced out. For goodness sakes?!!!

Do keep up.

You probably get more news where you are on that subject, I just know a guy who lives in Cornwell and he doesn't talk politics much. I don't get infatuated with what other governments are doing in other countries, their people are the ones who choose their leaders. I may comment someone isn't right, but face it, we got a person at the top of our country who shows signs of dementia....I cannot say another countries leader is bad if we have someone not right in this country.

All I follow in England's government is their policies related to health....which was better than we had here in America till covid came around. I think that the virus that causes covid 19 is a political based virus, it is screwing up many countries politicians.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Boris got caught out telling one too many lies.

The Tories turned on him.

As they always do.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Boris got caught out telling one too many lies.

The Tories turned on him.

As they always do.

Your boy got caught telling lies about Covid. Good for you to admit this.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

No. He got caught out telling lies about Partygate and stuff.

That only happened in your head.

Not here.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 12-8-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

You will no doubt scream "BBC!!!!!!!!" but most folk agreed he did a good job on COVID.

Nothing to do with why he went.

Lots of other reasons.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

And, he wasn't my boy.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You have no data to provide a counter argument. Clearly you were duped into getting the clot shot and are stuck in mass formation.

Honestly I feel bad for you, but you have to learn to take personal responsibility for yourself.
edit on 12-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Your data has been shown to be false.

Lots of counter arguments have been presented to you and that's the best you can come back with?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Why are there so many false studies carpy. Is there some gigantic
conspiracy against life saving advancements in medicine?

From the source

“After I got vaccinated, a woman asked me, ‘Should I get vaccinated?’ And I said, ‘Of course, you should. This is the safest thing ever. Nobody’s died and there are no side effects. You’ve got to get this modern technology.’ I’m singing from the hymn book.

And then she said something that threw me off course because I said, ‘Why are you asking such a stupid question?’ And she said, ‘Well, three of my relatives got the vaccine and they died within a week.’ I said, ‘No, no, that can’t be true. There’s no way that can happen.’

I’m trying to convince her that she’s mistaken, that it must have been something else. I wrote her saying, ‘Statistically, you can’t have three people dying from the vaccine, which doesn’t kill anyone.’ And she wrote back and she said, ‘Yeah, but they’re dead.’

That was a game-changing moment for me … but I was still in denial … I was operating [from the position] that the FDA is still operating the same [conservative] way [they used to before], but they’re not … nor did I understand that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now mission driven, and the mission is to get a needle in every arm. My trust was in the agencies.

The next incident involved my carpet cleaner, Tim Damroth. He showed up wearing a mask. And I’m saying, ‘Hey, you should all get vaccinated. Once you get vaccinated you don’t have to wear a mask.’ And he said, ‘Well, I did get vaccinated, but I had an extreme reaction. I had a heart attack two minutes after I got injected.’ He also described that his wife had [developed] Parkinson’s-like symptoms. Her left hand was shaking uncontrollably.”

edit on 12-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join