It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Gov Data - 1 In Every 246 Vaccinated People Has Died Within 60 Days Of Covid-19 Vaccination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Maybe.

But the OP posted false data and misinformation

Yet again.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Don't ignore the link I provided.

Another false study?

Why is there such a barrage of people against solid medicine?

How do you make sense of that?

From the medical field no doubt.
edit on 12-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Difficult to make sense of this stuff:

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It is and you seem to make no attempt to do so.

To try and make sense of it you can't just say these people who were
all perfectly sane before covid all flipped their lids at the same time?

Or can you?

How can you not try make sense of it?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

But you said it's difficult to make sense of this yourself?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I did admit that damn right I did.

But I'm trying and these other members are trying and what are you doing?

You're obviously fighting people trying to do that?

And you seem to be losing. What are you going to do if the day
rolls around and you have to face being completely wrong?

If those you oppose are wrong? Big deal who gives a crap move on.
But if you're wrong?
edit on 12-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This is more understandable, It isn't good. www.bitchute.com...

You can see how the green line unvaccinated, is going down each month compared with the single double, and Tripple vaccinated. is going steadily up. It does look troubling. It also suggests immune damage.
edit on 12-8-2022 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You can see how the green line unvaccinated, is going down each month compared with the single double, and Tripple vaccinated. is going steadily up. It does look troubling. It also suggests immune damage.

If one can survive the deadly side effects of an enlarged heart
blood clots, kidney failure etc. It's only till the next time the
common cold invades. What a mess and Fauci responsible for
all of it.

Brought to you by Pfizer

It's tuff for some to believe I guess, that anyone would try to kill off
a large portion of humanity. They can't understand that economics
have nothing to do with it. If they were nervous about money they
wouldn't be going E-banking. The only reason they want that is
to control us. Oh you're hungry? Get the shot so we can give you
some money. Or starve to death.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
Is there some gigantic conspiracy against life saving advancements in medicine?

Yes, there is.

On the one hand, you have nutters in Pakistan and Afghanistan who kill people who have been vaccinated as it's "un-holy" or "too Western". On the other, you have pure ignorance of science, or a misunderstanding of science and biology.

In between, there are a bunch of people who make money by "getting the clicks" through creating false stories which a small percentage of the so-called "educated" and "specially informed" cling on to.

There are many conspiracies and beliefs that are antiscience. The anti-vaccine crowd, 5G and (dare I say it) all the antiscience around trans - "men can be women too" and all that bollocks.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

This is more understandable, It isn't good. www.bitchute.com...

This is actually a pretty good example of why data can't be taken at face value, and how raw numbers can be misleading.

This data is from the UK, which has one of the most comprehensive vaxxing programs in the world. The program is heavily targeted, those who are considered most in need are prioritised for vaxxing and for boosting.

This means that the most vulnerable are the most vaxxed, and that the least vulnerable are the least vaxxed.

Or, to put it another way, the people people who've had 3-4 shots of vax are the elderly and those with one or more co-morbidity. The average age is somewhere in the mid 80s, and they're a who's-who of obesity, diabetes, hypertension and renal conditions.

The people who've had 0-2 shots are primarily the young who have almost a zero chance of dying form covid with or without the vax. In fact, the UK vaxxing program barely covers children at all. They can get it on request, or if they have a comorbidity, but it mostly only exists because of parental demand, not necessity.

That line doesn't represent people dying due to the vax, it represents the elderly ... being elderly.

The sources in my signature are more granular, follow the links and you can see them grouped in a more sensible way that demonstrate what I've been saying.

If we were seeing an increase in people in their 20-30 dying soon after getting the vax, then I'd be worried, and I'd be right up here saying so, but when an 85 year old with a heart condition and renal failure dies a couple of months after getting the vax, not so much.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

That might be a good way of spinning it. All you have to do now is prove it. The problem is it's the young vaxed who are dying.SADS. Plus a good number of people would not have had the vax if they were immune compromised. Or they took the wait and see position, and as the data came out to suggest they were not as safe as stated refused to play. So I think it would randomize anyway. Granted you have a point. Now explain the rise in all-cause mortality noncovid related .

edit on 13-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

That might be a good way of spinning it.

Thats not what's happening. It's the opinion pieces on Bitchute, Youtube and FB and people snipping data to try and match their agends that are "spinning it".
Wheres your XLspreadsheet saying the data points to young people dying. You don't have one because the data doesn't point to that and as pointed in my earlier post, there isn't a massive rise in deaths.

edit on 13-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

OK, I'm going to bit on this one, but I expect you to respond in kind.

Demonstrate that young people actually are dying at an increased rate.

To keep up with my part, here we see a graph of yoyal mortality rates for the UK (Because the UK is the example that the OP used). You'll see that 2020 peaks in the spring, which is when covid became endemic in the UK, it's a month or so after lockdown began there, and we know that deaths from covid typically lag infections by around a month, so this fits wit the established model. We see a dramatic fall brought on by lockdown taking effect (Same 1 month lag as before) and a steady increase towards the end of 2020 which is exactly what you'd expect as te UK has cold damp winters which cause people to spend much more time indoors. Making community transmission a problem.

In 2021 we see a sharp peak in the first quarter. This fits exactly with what I said before about there being a month lag between infections and deaths (Standard model), there is no spring rise because the UK has expanded its vax program to cover young and middle aged people, so we're seeing much of the vulnerable and effected population being double jabbed by this time.

Lockdown is over in the UK by now, so there is a slow rise, as per the expected model, to the winter. Boosters are being introduced in the fall, so there is no sharp rise over the winter like there was in 2020-2021. By this time the average age of death is the mid 80s with one or more comorbidity.

Notice that the death rate for Winter 2021-2022 remains lower than 2020 (when covid rates were low, and 2021 when it was endemic). We see a few spikes around school vacations, then it levels out except for a small rise caused by the current heatwave. Again, mostly elderly with comorbidity.

Sourced to this link, plus the links in my signature. I've set them to cover the start of vax, but click forward or back to cover older or current data. It's all there, just a couple of clicks away.

The additional mortality is largely due to elderly people who had covid and died of another cause afterwards. For example, civod is known to cause heart, lung and kidney damage. It's mostly effecting the elderly, as evidenced it only having a marginal impact on the average life span of the nation as a whole Link If young people really were dying at a significantly increased rate we'd expect to see a commensurate statistical deviation.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

That might be a good way of spinning it.

Thats not what's happening. It's the opinion pieces on Bitchute, Youtube and FB and people snipping data to try and match their agends that are "spinning it".
Wheres your XLspreadsheet saying the data points to young people dying. You don't have one because the data doesn't point to that and as pointed in my earlier post, there isn't a massive rise deaths.

It's actually pretty easy to see that it's mostly elderly people dying by the fact that the average age hasn't decreased by very much. If it were young people it would be dramatic.

Link

The people who say that lots of young people are dying suddenly also ignore the simply fact that thousands of young people died suddenly of things like heart attacks before the pandemic, link

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The people who say that lots of young people are dying suddenly also ignore the simply fact that thousands of young people died suddenly of things like heart attacks before the pandemic, link

Yeah, thats what I was getting at in my first post were I posted the data from the Gov' site and showed no sudden dramatic rise in deaths.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
not true in jspan BS

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You'll see that 2020 peaks in the spring, which is when covid became endemic in the UK,

Please supply a link that backs up the above (that states that covid became endemic in 2020 in the uk).

Try googling:
When was covid declared endemic?

edit on 13-8-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

So you're argument is that career professionals, respected academics faithful
in their fields of medicine. All the way up to a "world wide pandemic". Most
with life long careers on the line. Suddenly flip out and drop the ball to hook
up with a bunch of "nutters in Pakistan and Afghanistan".

All with the hope of getting some you tube clicks? And this is happening on a
massive scale with people every where contriving stories of loved ones dying
and even others faking seizures and even death?

On the one hand, you have nutters in Pakistan and Afghanistan who kill people who have been vaccinated as it's "un-holy" or "too Western". On the other, you have pure ignorance of science, or a misunderstanding of science and biology.

It sounds like you and only you decide what is and isn't a conspiracy
theory. I'm pretty familiar with most CT's and some are really out there.
But amigo that's a whopper.

Have you looked at the crap being pulled out of dead peoples veins?

Calamari

There are many conspiracies and beliefs that are antiscience.

Yeah I don't think any of them involve career medical professionals and
virologists from around the world. People hate vaccines for religious
reasons I get that. But to try and apply it to what is happening is absurd
delusional and disingenuous. That's not even a nice try.

“Nobody should get these vaccines. There is no cost-benefit analysis that I have seen that shows it is beneficial … I mean, you’re not going to take an intervention that is just as likely to kill you as to save you.

You want to take an intervention which is at least 10 times more likely to save you than to kill you, because it’s an optional intervention. What kind of business do you have taking an intervention which has a marginal benefit for a completely unknown short- and long-term risk profile?

The other thing I want to say is that, the societal benefit argument, people are saying, ‘You’re selfish because you didn’t get vaccinated.’ Well, that’s irrational.

source

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Well for a start the person in the source Dr Joseph Michael Mercola is't a virologists or anything close to a professional.

COVID Shots Are the Deadliest ‘Vaccines’ in Medical History
By Dr. Joseph Mercola

Joseph Michael Mercola (/mərˈkoʊlə/;[1] born July 8, 1954) is an American alternative medicine proponent, osteopathic physician, and Internet business personality. He markets dietary supplements and medical devices.[2] On his website, Mercola and colleagues advocate unproven and pseudoscientific alternative health notions

He's a quack and snake oil salesman.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

And the article isn't about Mercola.

In this interview, Steve Kirsch, executive director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, reviews some of the COVID jab data he’s presented to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention during various meetings.

Do you need to see the examples of what I'm saying like you
haven't already?

Here's one
edit on 13-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

Doctors for COVID Ethics have been warning about the potential for gene-based COVID-19 “vaccines” to cause blood clots, cerebral vein thrombosis and sudden death

Source
edit on 13-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join