It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Gov Data - 1 In Every 246 Vaccinated People Has Died Within 60 Days Of Covid-19 Vaccination

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Randyvine2

I also note that the Ontario data is also pointing to an extravagantly high rate of hospitalizations and death in the injected,

Yes, and this is absolutely 100 percent what you'd expect.

The people who get vaxxed and boosted the most are those who are most vulnerable. The elderly and those with one or more co-morbidity.

The people who are dying at the highest rate are those who are most vulnerable. The elderly and those with one or more co-morbidity.

You're not seeing the vax killing people, you're seeing seniors with obesity, heart conditions, hypertension, diabetes, and renal conditions dying ... because they're seniors with obesity, heart conditions, hypertension, diabetes, and renal conditions.

The vax isn't 100 percent effective, and it won't protect you against having a heart attack because you're 95 and overweight.

IF it were young people dying at increased rates shortly after greeting the vax, you'd be on to something. A group that has a low uptake, and few comorbidity. That would be something to take note of. But this clearly isn't what is happening.

Young people are dying. 40% increase in all cause mortality in 18-49. But you avoid those threads, and any you can't attempt an argument with.

Please add sourced data to support your claims.

And I don't mean a doctor of philosophy on YouTube. I mean actual data to prove this 40% rise in all cause mortality. From a legit source.

Hello AZs other account.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I also note that the Ontario data is also pointing to an extravagantly high rate of hospitalizations and death in the injected,

The people who get vaxxed and boosted the most are those who are most vulnerable. The elderly and those with one or more co-morbidity.

The people who are dying at the highest rate are those who are most vulnerable. The elderly and those with one or more co-morbidity.

You're not seeing the vax killing people, you're seeing seniors with obesity, heart conditions, hypertension, diabetes, and renal conditions dying ... because they're seniors with obesity, heart conditions, hypertension, diabetes, and renal conditions.

The vax isn't 100 percent effective, and it won't protect you against having a heart attack because you're 95 and overweight.

IF it were young people dying at increased rates shortly after greeting the vax, you'd be on to something. A group that has a low uptake, and few comorbidity. That would be something to take note of. But this clearly isn't what is happening.

Young people are dying. 40% increase in all cause mortality in 18-49. But you avoid those threads, and any you can't attempt an argument with.

And once again you make a dramatic statement but include absolutely zero evidence.

It's worth bearing in mind that this particular age group (despite being particularly broad) includes some of the lowest vaxxed groups. So, if you're trying to say that the vax is causing this, then you're going to need to put in at least the bare minimum of effort and tell us how many of these people were actually vaxxed in the first place.

But of course you don't provide links or statistics, because you can be called out on hard data.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Thats the probelm thou'. You post comments with nothing but opinion peices or bitchute to back up your claims and when the info you do post gets pulled apart with actual data you scream liar!!

You didn't provide any data. You're basically copying what AZ and fencesitter are saying. It sounds like you are the same person with 3 accounts.

So YouTube bans anyone who questions the narrative and people are forced to put content on other providers. Then you pretend like that discredits them because big pharma / big tech controlled narrative prevents anyone from posting anything that challenges their bottom line.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Kurokage

I suspect that you're going to run into the same old problem. People are going to either say that quoting official sources is simple "appealing to authority", and they won't address what's in the source. Or they're going to say that the people behind the source are in on the con and thus that the data isn't valid, and they won't address the source.

That's what a lot of these people have in common, if you put up a source to counter something that they are saying won't address the data. Often it's because they don't know enough about the topic to discuss it. Which is why they just quote bitchute sources. The lack the background knowledge to create original content.

I had someone posting a source about supposed harm caused by the vax, and I challenged them repeatedly to simply copy and paste the sentence from the source where the people who wrote it describe what they did. And you know what, they absolutely wouldn't even acknowledge that I'd challenged them to do this, let alone actually doing it.

I whole heartedly agree with you my friend.

Ditto.

Then those same people will post something from bitchute, or say "this [far right political commentator] says a friend of his in the government heard [spurious nonsense] - typical dems hating our country TDS the vax kills people fact" - without any awareness of their cognitive dissonance.

It would be funny if it wasn't so ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Thats the probelm thou'. You post comments with nothing but opinion peices or bitchute to back up your claims and when the info you do post gets pulled apart with actual data you scream liar!!

This particular user has a bad habit of not responding with links, sources, or hard data because they know that other people can call them out on it.

It's rather obvious that they only ever use any kind of math when somebody else has done the sums, as well.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

And I don't mean a doctor of philosophy on YouTube. I mean actual data to prove this 40% rise in all cause mortality. From a legit source.

Hello AZs other account.

What a wonderfully lazy attempt at avoiding a discussion.

Even a cursory inspection of my post history will show I've been around for years.

Just because I share many of the same views as him, doesn't make you any less wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Hello AZs other account.

Even a cursory inspection of my post history will show I've been around for years.

Just because I share many of the same views as him, doesn't make you any less wrong.

Why are you all 3 on at exactly the same time posting the same comments? Yeah, OK. AZ has accidentally posted from other accounts before when replying.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You didn't provide any data. You're basically copying what AZ and fencesitter are saying. It sounds like you are the same person with 3 accounts.

So YouTube bans anyone who questions the narrative and people are forced to put content on other providers. Then you pretend like that discredits them because big pharma / big tech controlled narrative prevents anyone from posting anything that challenges their bottom line.

It's notable that you respond by criticizing other people for calling you out, but not by supplying anything to back up your own argument.

Have you ever responded for a request for a link with an actual link?

Surely if so many people are dead the CDC would be investigating. It's easier to investigate than to cover up, and it's much better to get credit for exposing something than the blame for hiding it.

link   

the real bottom line is the truth always comes out there are to many moving parts to mask it forever, and in politics things are liable liable to pivot to a new perspective, until then we're stuck with the status quo..

link   

Ive added a ton of data and a reputal to your lies on the first page.
Yet here you are again ignoring the truth so you can spread your lies and fear with FB opinion pieces and bitchute vids and snippets of info with no relevence what so ever....

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Hello AZs other account.

Why are you all 3 on at exactly the same time posting the same comments? Yeah, OK. AZ has accidentally posted from other accounts before when replying.

There's actually an easy answer to this, we're here because you're here.

It's an intervention, not a conspiracy.

Now, how about some sources for those dramatic claims of yours?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Hello AZs other account.

You're all three replying within seconds.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Now you're making youself look dumb trying to point out that more than 3 people are on ATS!?!?!
You have to be having a laugh now surely???

edit on 14-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Now you're making youself look dumb trying to point out that more than 3 people are on ATS!?!?!
You have to be having a laugh now surely???

3 people making the exact same comments all saying very similar things such as "durrr bitchute" and replying within seconds. OK, az.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

"Why are you all 3 on at exactly the same time posting the same comments? Yeah, OK. AZ has accidentally posted from other accounts before when replying."

Oh noes!

And I make 4!

So what?

Now, get back on topic and back up your claims, if you can.

Or perhaps get one of your relatives to help you out?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So now to get out of actually finding and posting some real data, you turn into a clown show.
Maybe this is all happening in your head and we're all parts of your split personality! There's proberbly more chance of that than you actually posting any real data!

Bitchute video in 3.....2.....1......

edit on 14-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Hello AZs other account.

You're all three replying within seconds.

Mate, you're being an absolute spoon and you know it. When you're reduced to accusing multiple people who disagree with you of being the same person, you have simply lost the argument.

Imagine being tragic enough to repeatedly log in and out of multiple accounts on a dying conspiracy site, to try and win an argument with someone buried so deep in their own cognitive dissonance that they think that's a serious suggestion. Good lord.

And you still haven't replied with that well sourced data to back up your claims about 40% uptick in mortality rate.

Deflect all you want, but if you post it from a reliable and validated source, I will apologise and thank you.

Regards,
AZ (oops I must have forgotten to log back in to that account!)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

He/she will probably run away. Again.

Kind regards

FS85.

Damn, what a giveaway.....

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Alright well done indeed. And I've already skimmed a few of your
links and I appreciate your time. Again I would celebrate being 100%
wrong. But from what I know there's just to many wicked people running
this world to trust anything. If I asked anything of your argument seeing
it is a good one. I would ask that you personally carry the understanding
of what people see happening to this world can not be ignored.

I posted a thread that will take you right thru the obvious symbology of
the 92 Olympics. 30 ya this summer. Be interested I give you respect.
You can find it my posts.
edit on 14-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I had noticed I think we are over target.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join