It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many men have no clue

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
That may be what you meant to ask, but that was not the actual question you typed out and I answered.

So, you won't answer mine?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
That may be what you meant to ask, but that was not the actual question you typed out and I answered.

It sure as **** was. You just happen to answer in a way that contradicted what you've bene saying previously.

So, you won't answer mine?

Abortion is the killing of a stage of embryonic development which can eventually become a human being. It also isn't murder.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It sure as **** was. You just happen to answer in a way that contradicted what you've bene saying previously.
Considering your reading comprehension skills I am sure, to you, it was.
Even if I took into account the other information you wanted to convey, with the way you worded the question, the answer would still be NO.

Abortion is the killing of a stage of embryonic development which can eventually become a human being.

I have showed you numerous times, in numerous threads that science does not agree with you.

It also isn't murder.

I never said it was.
Murder is illegal.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Even if I took into account the other information you wanted to convey, with the way you worded the question, the answer would still be NO.

So now that it's been explained to you, again, you still feel premeditated murder isn't a crime, except if it's abortion. Wow.

I never said it was.
Murder is illegal.

Abortion isn't. Despite it being 'premeditated'.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
What is sexual immorality.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

So now that it's been explained to you, again, you still feel premeditated murder isn't a crime, except if it's abortion. Wow.

Only to you because of your twisted reading comprehension skills.

Abortion isn't. Despite it being 'premeditated'.

Abortion is the premeditated killing of another human being.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

That is the definition of homicide. Why are people not charged with homicide in Texas and other states that have limited abortion? Why can a woman get an abortion in the cases of rape or incest in places that outlawed other types of abortion and not be charged with homicide?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That is the definition of homicide. Why are people not charged with homicide in Texas and other states that have limited abortion? Why can a woman get an abortion in the cases of rape or incest in places that outlawed other types of abortion and not be charged with homicide?

Because abortion is legal. Murder is not.
Therefore it is the premeditated killing of another human being.
Would you rather I say "Abortion is a premeditated act, causing loss of life to another human being"?

I would also like to clear up your confusion on the question you asked.
Let's break it down so you can understand.

If I kill another human being via any other method is that unlawful?

The way this question is posed, the answer is no.
Why?
The method of self defense is just one thing that comes to mind.

Regardless, abortion is taking the life of another human being, you can't argue against that (well you could and probably will, but you would be wrong).
It is premeditated.
It is legal (just as killing slaves was legal because they were considered the owners property).

Are we done?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Because abortion is legal. Murder is not.

The premeditated killing of another human is in almost all instances homicide and therefore illegal.

The method of self defense is just one thing that comes to mind.

Uh, no. Talk about reading comprehension. Premeditation requires planning, hence the premeditated part. Self-defense is when you are attacked without provocation and respond with force. You did not plan to be attacked therefore it's not premeditation.

Regardless, abortion is taking the life of another human being, you can't argue against that...

I can and I have.

Then why is not homicide?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I figure confusion comes from the definition of abortion, being the deliberate termination of a pregnancy. They see a woman as pregnant and not wanting to go through the full proces. Abortion, unfortunately, requires the arrest of the development of a fruit which would result in the life of a human being.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The premeditated killing of another human is in almost all instances homicide and therefore illegal.

So you are saying abortion is murder?

Uh, no. Talk about reading comprehension. Premeditation requires planning, hence the premeditated part. Self-defense is when you are attacked without provocation and respond with force. You did not plan to be attacked therefore it's not premeditation.

Your question did not mention premeditation.

I can and I have.

You can argue it isn't but you would be wrong (as usual, so go for it).

Because abortion is legal. Just as the killing of slaves was in some colonies.

On October 20, 1669, the Virginia Colonial Assembly enacted a law that removed criminal penalties for enslavers who killed enslaved people resisting authority. The assembly justified the law on the grounds that “the obstinacy of many [enslaved people] cannot be suppressed by other than violent means.” The law provided that an enslaver's killing of an enslaved person could not constitute murder because the “premeditated malice” element of murder could not be formed against one’s own property.

calendar.eji.org...

edit on 13-7-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun
Hello Untun,
I believe the confusion comes from misunderstanding when a human being is created.
Each humans life began in the womb. That is where the human life cycle begins.
Once mitosis begins a new human being is created. The only difference, from that point in time and the time of birth, is one of form.
We change throughout our entire life cycle. From the very beginning of it to the very end of it.
This is why abortion is the premeditated killing of another human being, or to satisfy Gus, "Abortion is a premeditated act, causing loss of life in another human being".

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Untun
Hello Untun,
I believe the confusion comes from misunderstanding when a human being is created.
Each humans life began in the womb. That is where the human life cycle begins.
Once mitosis begins a new human being is created. The only difference, from that point in time and the time of birth, is one of form.
We change throughout our entire life cycle. From the very beginning of it to the very end of it.
This is why abortion is the premeditated killing of another human being, or to satisfy Gus, "Abortion is a premeditated act, causing loss of life in another human being".

People might not understand that the point of sexual intercourse is procreation. A lot of people have sex for other reasons, unmarried. It shows because some who have sex just because they think it's fun doing it abort their children afterwards.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So you are saying abortion is murder?

Nope, you are with the words you keep using.

LOL, 1669, interesting what century you're living in and the type of scumbaggery you're citing to defend your position.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

LOL, 1669, interesting what century you're living in and the type of scumbaggery you're citing to defend your position.

You basically have the same mindset as those you label as "scumbaggery".
You believe some human beings are less valuable than others and/or they are property of another person.
So, shall I now refer to you as Mr. Scumbaggery?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You believe some human beings are less valuable than others and/or they are property of another person.

Not at all, I expect all people to be treated equally. When they are actually a person and not an embryo that is.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Not at all, I expect all people to be treated equally. When they are actually a person and not an embryo that is.

See?
You have the exact same mentality as those you label as scumbaggery and don't even see it. Just replace the word "embryo" with the word "slave".
They are both human beings.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It is in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

In all these states, anyone who harms a pregnant woman which results in the death of the unborn faces a homicide charge... some states make an exception for the pregnant woman herself or a physician, while other states do not consider such an act as a homicide at all.

The unborn child is alive; the unborn child is human; the unborn child is a separate instance of a human, which makes it a "human being." You are trying to base science on law. Law does not dictate science; science should dictate law, but that is not always the case.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

It took me some time to be able to respond to you... I apologize for that. But your story is quite tragic and you do have my sympathy; I have been trying to find the right words.

That said, I need to ask one question, which I hope you won't take offense to. It is not asked to condemn you, but to make a point to help you and, perhaps, others heading down that same sad road.

Why would you have not one but two children with such a scumbag?

I mean, I get it... women sometimes get to a point where they can feel "trapped" in a bad relationship. I also get that some men are serial dirtbags. But you do have the choice at some point... there was a point in time where you could have told this particular scumbag "no" and lived a better life. Even of he turned into a scumbag later, there was a point where you could have walked out of his life (or had him removed from yours).

Your misery was a result of both his actions and your decisions.

Again, I am not saying this to condemn you in any way... I am saying it because it is true. Our decisions all have consequences. It's easy to blame those consequences on others, and in some cases that can be somewhat appropriate. But a continual decision, where one continues their actions day after day, despite knowing that the decision is not working out for the best, is not of those cases.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You have the exact same mentality as those you label as scumbaggery and don't even see it. Just replace the word "embryo" with the word "slave".

Except a slave is a person and an embryo is an embryo.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join