It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
My wife used the US Title 8 amendment on religious and personal. When confronted by the HR Lawyer about her reason she mentioned the aborted baby's parts are used for the vaccine and they let her continue working, but strictly from home.

Reminds me of the tale of the Rabbit and the Farmer. The Rabbit asks to not be sent to the briarpatch (where the rabbit wanted to be) and the farmer let him go there. She didn't want to drive in to work and put up with "woke" a-holes and they are afraid of people who know their rights and have a good argument that makes a lawyer stop and think better of cramming something on you. Now their fear has turned out to be her blessings. She will retire soon and they are having trouble hiring because they don't want people working from home even though they all have been since March of 2020 when the fake pandemic was fearmongered with mishandling of patients to their demise.

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Clarence Thomas suggests Covid vaccines are developed using cells of ‘aborted children’

edit on 1-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
RIP

He fought like a lion.
His struggle has saved millions of lives and I am convinced that death will not stop him.
He somehow he will still find a way to fight for us.
Again.

God Bless Him

This 9+ minute edited set of his recent remarks

–“This Is A Hill Worth Dying On”–is profound. 

He’s not slugging it out on the level of mRNA and spike proteins and ivermectin and zinc and hydroxychloroquine (although he could if needed), but he takes it right up to the ‘spiritual war’ that so many commentators speak of but have trouble articulating.

edit on 712022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: tanstaafl
LOL you really shouldn't judge people on the internet.

LOL you really should let go of your TDS, it has totally corrupted your thought processes.

Again you really shouldn't be discussing net neutrality.

Rotflmao!!! Dude, you really should take a break, have a nice thick 3" ribeye, and chill.

We had net neutrality principles in place since the inception of the internet.

We didn't have anything in place. That said, the early evolution of the internet was very heavily regulated and controlled by the government (DARPA, etc), so there is that.

But once it went commercial, as I said, the internet was running on the principles of free enterprise, aka 'the wild wild west' principle, as there were no major laws regulating (or net-neutralizing) it.

Without out it you would have had internet as if CNN ran it.

And this is the purely BS line that the two articles I linked to demolish, but yeah, you go ahead and continue to fall for their fear-mongering.

The law that was put in place was needed and passed originally before they big oligarch even understood the value of the internet.

Rotflmao!!!

You think the Globalist Oligarchs are so stupid that it took them 20 years to figure out the internet.

How cute.

Then once they figured out the importance of it and the danger of it became under attack by the Globalist Oligarchs.

What does that word salad even mean? I mean, I know what you probably meant to say, but good god man.

Then trump gave it to them.

Again, Trump did nothing, why do you keep spouting nonsense?

Again, what the FCC chair did was simply repeal the rules changes that Obama's FCC chair had put in place.

Do you even know what those rules changes were? I don't think you do, but go google it real quick, maybe you can figure out a way to twist some more word salads together in an attempt to save face.

Again why aren't the democrats trying to undo what trump did

Rotflmao! Why? For what reason? They already have an iron fisted control via their back channel partners running the major social media companies. What do they need some silly FCC rules changes for?

and why doesn't the msm even bring it up.

Obviously because they're in on it with the demonicans (both dems and pubes). Where have you been for the last 8 years? Oh, right, there's that TDS again.

The impacts haven't been implemented yet. That is not how the deepstate works . It will likely not take effect until 10 years the down the road. The fact is that ISP have the right to prevent you from accessing sites if they so choose.

Your logic is so ... simplistic, and so ... really, truly, badly, bigly wrong my friend.

They haven't implemented it yet? Rotflmaoshifoomc!!!!!!!!!

When nafta was passed Ross Perot was telling people what was going to happen and sure as Sh1t he was absolutely correct.

NAFTA was a treaty.

What Trump's FCC chief did was change some regulations back to what they were a few years prior.

If you cannot see the difference between the two, then your TDS has likely caused irreparable damage, but I will pray for you.

They use machiavellian tactics and take their time pushing unpopular agendas by making each generation getting accustomed to lesser things.

Wow! Very good! But even a broken clock is right twice in any 24 hour period.

"First, you are conveniently and totally ignoring the very elucidating articles I linked to that explain in great detail the fallacy that you are promoting, and second, I don't even think you know what Obama's 'Net Neutrality' rule changes were, or what rules were reverted to when Trump's FCC chair reverted them."

Again if trump wasn't happy with it

What does that have to do with my comment that you took the time to quote before this reply?

then why make it worse and completely give control to the ISP?

By all means, please point to the rules/regulations/laws that Trump implemented "giving complete control to the ISP".

Why did he and the republicans make net neutrality principle look like a bad thing, why did they say it never existing until Obama?

Because the concept as perverted by the Obama era version was a bad thing, and it never did exist until Obama.

Also why are democrats not undoing what trump did and the MSM isn't even bringing it up?

Objection: asked and answered.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow... thanks so much for that!

I was aware of him early on, but only from what I read about his successes with proper and early treatment protocols ignoring what the demonicrats were pushing...

This was amazing... and now I want to know more, especially - how did he die? Are there any questions there? Could he have been murdered?

originally posted by: MetalThunder
God Bless Him
This 9+ minute edited set of his recent remarks

–“This Is A Hill Worth Dying On”–is profound. 

He’s not slugging it out on the level of mRNA and spike proteins and ivermectin and zinc and hydroxychloroquine (although he could if needed), but he takes it right up to the ‘spiritual war’ that so many commentators speak of but have trouble articulating.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
"My determination to help humanity, the vulnerable, the innocent to overcome this terrible darkness that is falling upon us, has never been stronger.
If I have to leave the world, I will accept God's will, but I encourage and I plead with everyone to commit and resist.
First resist within yourself against giving in to fear, and then publicly resist against the policies of tyranny that are coming again.
I have no problem falling into battle, because this is a war worth it. worth the risk of dying, because, otherwise, our offspring will have no place where they can breathe freely "

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko

Video

edit on 1-7-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: interupt42

I still disagree,

And that is allowed

Like I tell my my wife when she is disagrees with me " She has every right to be wrong" , kidding.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
#88 [clip]
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare Tactics [MSM]

Elon Musk has not been on Twitter for 9 days now. This is the longest time he has been off in 10 months.

Here he is trying to complete the purchase of Twitter. Could it be that he is being censored, just like President Trump, by "certain people" within the company?
They were emboldened enough to censor the very President of the United States so why not censor Musk?

Today July 1st would be day 10.
Elon Musk has not been on Twitter in 9 days

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
placeholder

edit on 1-7-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I’d probably try to discredit Q too if my name was mentioned 58 times in the drops like Mr. McCabe’s

🤣🤣🤣

Video

“Q had not posted since December of 2020, so right after Trump won the election…”

🤣🤣🤣

Video 2

t.me...

operationq.pub...

Remember The child in the pool ...😉
edit on 1-7-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

He said an update for Tesla software was going to be released in 7 days....maybe he is busy with that....

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Carlo Maria Vigario "In short; we are governed by a high command of usurers and speculators, from Bill Gates who invests in large farms right on the eve of food emergency or in vaccines just before the outbreak of the pandemic".
Watch the water.

Flying under the radar Red River Trust. Bill Gates uses this entity to purchase farmland. He has just made a large purchase in North Dakota.

Lol. The Campbell family who owned the land "filed a partnership name certificate with the North Dakota Secretary of State naming their farming operation Red River Trust." No comment from them but now we can all watch the water.

Dark to light.
Bill Gates Makes Another Large Farmland Purchase

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
Could be but I am suspicious. He loves tweeting and why stop now? He has a lot of followers and many are wondering how his takeover is going. I wouldn't be surprised if some employees want to retaliate and silence him.
After all he is threatening them and those that they have been protecting. And I mean how much time does it take to throw out some random tweet.

I mean if they silenced Trump what stops them from doing this to Musk as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is a funny read....

Q Is Back and It’s Tearing the QAnon World Apart

www.vice.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I believe the DS's plans have been shredded in real time. Vaccine avoidance is off the charts. Their deepest secrets are known, and revenue streams cut off. Ukraine, their piggybank, is out-of-business. Pead0s are locked up too.

Refining my question, how do things like labtops, under the table deals, pead0 networks, election fraud...all come info focus for average citizens, but you think DS is in charge and winning...?
edit on 1-7-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
👀

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

LOL you really should let go of your TDS, it has totally corrupted your thought processes.

Again you are talking about things you have no idea about.

Look at my posting history where I have even stated that Trump is one the best POTUS we have had withing the last 5 decades simply for exposing the masses to the fake news and dependencies on the foreign nations like China.

And this is the purely BS line that the two articles I linked to demolish, but yeah, you go ahead and continue to fall for their fear-mongering.

Again you do not understand net neutrality principles and how it works and how it will be abused.

Even most post I have come across on ATS from folks in the tech industry and that supported Trump agree that we need net neutrality principles and don't agree with getting rid of it. At minimum trump should have put something in place to preserve net neutrality principles versus killing it all together because we don't have a free market. The telecom industry is an Oligarch deepstate controlled market.

By all means, please point to the rules/regulations/laws that Trump implemented "giving complete control to the ISP".

He took away net neutrality principles that gave the ISP complete control which sites they can slow down or prevent access to.

They already did a test run with netflix where the ISP customers were paying for fast 50MB download speeds but the ISP purposely slowed their own customers speed to under 1MB speeds despite paying for 50MB .

The reason why was because they wanted to extort money from netflix and they were successful in doing it.

arstechnica.com...

while you may say who cares about netflix , netflix isn't the issue the issue is they can do this to any website and they could even block access to the site altogether or slow it down to a crawl if they chose to make it unresponsive.

Now Netlfix has the money to pay but do the smaller companies have the money? What if its not about money and they just don't like your point of view going against the narrative?

our logic is so ... simplistic, and so ... really, truly, badly, bigly wrong my friend.

They haven't implemented it yet? Rotflmaoshifoomc!!!!!!!!!

They did do it and there was a backlash so they are doing slowly and not to the full extent they can , but they will over time. It will be increasingly abused as time goes on.

www.theguardian.com...

Since there is no net neutrality principles in place or a law in place to prevent network traffic control to the user. The ISP have full control on deciding how much and if any bandwidth you get to access a website. They can choose to give ATS such a slow bandwidth that it will make it useless while putting cnn on a high priority. Just like they did to Netflix and netflix had to pay them .

that is just one example but its even more than just that. They can also control one of the biggest market on the world. they could do the same to Amazon if they wanted and then prioritise their own comcastAmazon.

the ISP hold the key to the kingdom and by having the legal right to control your speeds and access to website they in essence have full control.

Even The owner of ATS and some of the mods were against repealing net neutrality principles all together (like trump did) if you go looking.

IMO I think trump doesn't understand net neutrality and was played by the RINO swamp like the FCC head he put in place . However Q should have known the consequences to come from it.

If the telecom market was not an Oligarch than we wouldn't need any laws protecting net neutrality principles, however that is not the reality we are living in.

edit on 20731America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jul 2022 11:20:01 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Refining my question, how do things like labtops, under the table deals, pead0 networks, election fraud...all come info focus for average citizens, but you think DS is in charge and winning...?

Like I said they have so much control they don't even care to make plausible explanations any longer. What has been the consequence of that information getting out for any high ranking cabal official? The DOJ has been extremely successful with like a 99.9% track record in cleaning up any and all lose ends and getting rid of witness or evidence and not charging anyone with anything at a significant level.

Each and every leak has led to no accountability and even all the crazy suicides go away.

I think the leaks are occurring because people at the bottom and not at the top. However those people are getting suicide or sent to prison .

Again who cares about leaks or how can it be considered a when consistently there are NO consequences for them? Also the leaks will be tightly controlled once DS implements there plans for the internet and we won't have sites like ats any longer or a way to counter the MSM narrative

I believe the DS's plans have been shredded in real time. Vaccine avoidance is off the charts

You are choosing to see the little picture of the end result. The big picture is that the DS was extremely successful in there TRIAL RUN to shutdown the world and get people to take experimental drugs with no long term studies for something that has 99.9%.

Also Q and Trump had a hand in playing along with the plandamic as they went with it while trump introduced the vaccine.

Their deepest secrets are known, and revenue streams cut off. Ukraine, their piggybank, is out-of-business

Thats not a revenue stream that is a laundry facility. Plus they don't need a revenue stream when they control the printing of the money. The tax payers is the real source of revenue stream in the Ukraine, Ukraine cleans it .

Plus Ukraine gave them something even more valuable. PUTIN has been the DS best salesmen in getting the world closer to a ONE world Again another win for the DS that makes them stronger.

honestly the only big real win I see for the so called whitehats is the recent EPA ruling, but I haven't looked at the specifics on it to see if there are any gotchas. Like I said hopefully Im wrong and we will get back control of our gov't . I welcome it.

The R vs W abortion repeal is really more of a win for the democrats and DS , as it wont stop abortions and will take away from the disaster the biden admin has been and reinvigorate the woke nuts to support the two parties but primarily the democrats.

edit on 15731America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jul 2022 12:15:28 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Virus War
I found a few new details to add about Albert Bourla, Pfizer, the CDC and FDA.

1. February 2021 only 5% of the U.S. population had been jabbed and at the same time cases "hit a low point". But the jab campaign continued. Was this about the virus or something else?

2. "The most recent data shows that States with the highest jab rate have the most cases, hospitalizations and deaths".

3. March 2021 Albert Bourla was to travel to Israel to work with researchers but could not go because he had not had a second jab, which was mandatory for entry!
"Getting vaccinated had created a crisis of confidence for me. I chose to wait until my vaccination might be used to to encourage those with vaccine hesitancy later on. < He was privy to all the incoming data from Israel and reports of injuries flooding Pfizer and the VAERS system. I still am wondering if he ever really got the first jab.

4. According to Bourla, he directed Pfizer to not release any data because doing so would go against the narrative that the jab was safe and effective and no worries about the mRNA technology used. Pfizer still has not released data to independent researchers.

5. June 2021 it was known that the jab protection waned after a couple of months. According to Bourla officials at the CDC and the FDA did not want it disclosed to the public because that would have fueled more jab hesitancy. The plan was for more and more jabs.

Carlo Maria Vigario "Our rulers are traitors of our nation who are devoted to the elimination of populations, and that all their actins are carried out in order to cause the greatest amount of harm to citizens."

In the Virus War, A Rapid Attack by Robert Kaplan

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this for quite awhile now- why all of the gender confusion? It is being amplified more and more.
If I look at this in the context of the Covid bio-weapon it has affected men much more than women. Men are more vulnerable to it and also more men die from it as well.

Then when we look at the mRNA jabs once again men are more impacted with adverse affects such as myocarditis.
Could be that the duel weapon has had men of working and fighting age as the primary target. Hence the comms about looking at sex.

Then we have the fertility issue. Once again differences between the sexes. They must have fun dressing up.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Nuclear woke waste

[...]

edit on Fri Jul 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join