It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Edit to add: Is there proof that the Covid-19 related post really was created on October 8, 2017?

Here is a screen grab from the wayback machine dated aug 2020 and it shows that video dated 2 years old which mean it was uploaded in late 2018 and not 2017. Could be that they closed the channel so that the original dates would be gone and they could claim earlier dates so they would seem to be in the know.

edit on 1-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: carewemust

As soon as Cranky, rel and the others wake up (I guess they're asleep by now) I bet they know what we're talking about.

I've followed this all pretty closely and I don't remember Sebastian either.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

If you look closely Rusty is another account that they have collected videos of but are unrelated to

edit on 1-7-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Ah. Ok.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Just realized I have to get up in 5 hours. I'm not Trump! He's rested with 5. I need 6 hours.

Will study this fascinating Q spin-off more later today.

Thanks to all for taking the time to explain Sebastian as best you can.

edit on 7/1/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

So Sebastian predict everything in 2018 instead of 2017?

😎

Sebastian enjoyed putting on and taking off videos all the time
I repeat
honor to whoever saved this gold mine

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Sebastian enjoyed putting on and taking off videos all the time

In other words, he would be able to edit a video and include new info, re-upload with the same name and point at it like it contained that info all along, as if the new info was there when it was first uploaded.

I would be able to look like I'm accurately predicting stuff if I also did that.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I would be able to look like I'm accurately predicting stuff if I also did that.

You don't know that he did that.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

You have a problem.
There is a body like me and others who saw THAT video and those words in 2017.
Believe it or not.

write-aholic.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
You don't know that he did that.

But they sure could and the fact that the videos are now archived without an original upload date sounds fishy.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Also the use of Anagrams.
S.T.O.R.M
H.O.U.N.D
T.A.R.E.S.

And so on. What do they mean? Anyone care to explain all the anagrams in these posts?

The dark side also uses acronyms, World Economic Forum is the WEF or read right to left is 'FEW'. Clinton Global Initiative is CGI, or illusion, not real.

Recently I heard something about a 'Liberal World Order', LWO, or OWL reading Right to left . ..
twitter.com...

CNN: "What do you say to those families that say, 'listen, we can't afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years?’"

BIDEN ADVISOR: "This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm."

In 2017 Biden also mentioned the 'Liberal World Order' . ..
twitter.com...

2017. Biden said that Trump was breaking down the norms that hold the liberal world order together.

And what about the S.N.O.M.E.D. one? It reads as 'DEMONS' . ..
www.snomed.org...

The acronyms make me think of the Hebrew language - the word 'Beresh!t'/Beresheet' which I think means 'In the beginning' - each letter/symbol of that word has a Spiritual meaning and it tells God's story of mankind from the first letter right thru to the last - so it's not just a word with its own meaning, each letter tells of each stage in God's plan.

A few months ago Spirit showed me that even the word 'Hebrew' has another meaning other than a name for a language.
He, brew.
The 'He' in Hebrew means revelations, Truth.
'Brew' definition = Imminent. On the horizon.
When Spirit showed me this, it said ''it's coming. It's unstoppable''.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It's not my problem.

If that channel was under the control of the Q team then why didn't the Q drops have the same info from the start?

Instead we have a bunch of videos with no last edited date and some people who seem to be having a mandela effect.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Catching up... and need my wake-up coffee but 2 quickies:

1) Yes, Sebastian did get covered in the thread at some early point but I can't remember which thread (maybe around #17?)

2) I think RED4 (and Reds5?) may have just happened!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 πŸ“
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN

RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

This DeptOfDefense tweet, at 8:51 UTC this morning, showed the transfer of command of of United States European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe:

LIVE: @SecDef Lloyd J. Austin III and Chairman of @thejointstaff @USArmy Gen. Mark A. Milley speak at a change of command ceremony for @US_EUCOM. t.co...

Christopher G Cavioli took over command from Todd Walters, with Loyd Austin and Mark Milley in attendance:
a) Cavioli served twice in 10th Mountain Division. He also commanded the 1st Armored division,
b) As part of his undergraduate degree, Cavoli completed a 22-page senior thesis titled "The Effect of Earthworms on the Vertical Distribution of Slime Molds in the Soil." - Why did someone choose to point this out on his Wiki?
c) The exiting commander, Tod Walters, twice referred to the 50 yard line in his leaving speech. See #3244

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 87b5e7 No.5943295 πŸ“
Mar 28 2019 12:14:43 (EST)
GLOVES_WILL_BE_OFF.png
⬇
1st and 10 @ the 50.
Q

As side notes:
1) I recall an early thread post saying that mind controlled members of the cabal had multiples of the same initial:
Mark Alexander Milley
Christopher G. Cavioli

2) CAVOLI means CABBAGES = GREENs?

edit on 1-7-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

web.archive.org...://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2OB-K2aZ8IT6bddJoDm1JA

edit : for now i can't enter correct url these are screenshots

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Link not working!

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Makes no difference if the text in the description box, that makes the guy sound like a prophet, was added later along with a later updload of the video with the same name.

ETA: The capture date in that link is june 2020 and the video says nothing about an upcoming pandemic. Since you can go into YT and change the text in the description box, it really isn't proof that this guy knew about those things in advance.
edit on 1-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Find!

Dunc, i've never heard of Sebastian before now, but wow.

No Name has to take his place - could this be Shane Browning?
Shane's Twitter

Shane often speaks about who "I Am", how "they needed nobody" to do certain things, or how they mocked "nobody" even before he was born. He speaks of symbols and how they will be their downfall. He gives the example of Browning gun manufacturers, who use a Stag or Antlers as their company logo, and then points to the Rothschild's Illuminati ball of 1972. Shane wasn't born until the 80s
Illuminati Ball
Stag Head

He also tells us that what happens in WWE mirrors real life. And the characters in WWE represent real life characters. Which is pretty interesting given everything currently occuring with Vince McMahon. He's in the eye of a storm of controversy currently, but it's as if he's attracted the attention - he's not shying away and instead is putting himself out there on TV. It's as if he wants focus on him - to be seen. Does Vince represent JFK Jnr? Shane & VKM appear to have a link together also, they share the same message with regard to the WWE.

Which brings me to an earlier post about the LWO - The Latino World Order debuted in WCW back in 1998, headed up by Eddie Guerrero
Latino World Order - LWO
edit on 1-7-2022 by gerrybbadd because: Added text re LWO

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Ghost in my machine? A twitter tab appeared in my browser with the following tweet... I don't recall opening it???

Alexander Vindman:

This is a significant strategic and morale victory. Ukraine can now exploit the Russian withdrawal to open the port of Odesa and trade grains to the world market. Furthermore, the symbolic defeat of Russia and liberation of Snake Island will further boost Ukraine’s morale.
Quote Tweet
Rob Lee
@RALee85
Β· Jun 30
Russian MoD spokesman Igor Konashenkov said that Russia has withdrawn its forces from Snake Island.
t.me...
Show this thread

edit on 1-7-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: pianopraze
Like I said, inquisitive people would have found the party without Q.

Maybe, some would, but I think Q vastly pumped up the numbers.

Healthy skepticism is very good thing, as well as being able to process multiple possibilities at the same time.

Most things are not completely true or completely false.

Q has stated it has disinformation. It is teaching people to weigh and sort. Teaching to play the game. We here on ATS have been doing it for years.

Q is giving normies a crash course.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Q is giving normies a crash course.

No they are not, the members of whatever forum those normies are going to are doing that and the quality of that changes from forum to forum.

At least here on ATS the mods try to keep these threads from becoming echo chambers. In places where that is not the case I'm thinking normies are not learning to weigh and sort info.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join