It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
As far as gold goes. What is the intrinsic value of it? Gold is only worth something because of its social construction.
AFAIK it’s not “needed” for rare earth industrial use. Sure it used to back fiat currency, but what peon today or in the “end times” would rather have a few crumbs of gold vs a few hundred rounds, a few bags of wheat/flour, and some type of fix (whether it’s caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, tobacco, etc)

Gold is ONE OF THE MOST needed elements in production of computer parts.

It conducts the energy well between connections. So does Platinum which is normally more highly valued than gold. Making gold more cost effective and this is not a bargain.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm seeing more and more flat out errors in mainstream media articles. Good Morning America was supposed to say: "First Black Female Supreme Court justice". But the people these media companies hire now, are recent graduates who were not taught the basics.

Care this is a jab at them for being "Uncle Tom's" by the modern Democrats using their deliberately misinformed definition of Uncle Tom's role in the story. Recall, you are not black if you ________. Fill in the blank because you can be black as Obsidian, but you are not black enough if you don't toe the line.

edit on 2-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Since the Maxwell trial is over there is an uproar in the public for the list of names who visited the island and questioning why not go arrest them now?

Well funny thing the list was posted....at least I believe this is the list....as a 2 year delta LOL....

Take a guess who that girl is with BC? Chandler?? The OTHER lawsuit?? Hmmmm.......

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yesterday delta di Scavino who posted the same speech as Q.
2 delta Reagan :

Q's answer today
2 delta :

edit on 2-7-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What's going on here ?

We are seeing an 80% miscarriage rate in 'vaccinated' women between 0 and 20 weeks.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
👀

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

The delta of Q
after the Maxwel judgment
seem to suggest that much is yet to happen.

qalerts.app...

Note the passenger list
prince andrew
clinton
rachel chandler
underground shooting
3 x
the group of girls

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In general silence
the Russian army is advancing into Ukraine like a knife through butter.

It will end very soon.

edit

"Lisichansk is ours!"

Allied troops have already entered the city center, Ramzan Kadyrov said.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
After Argentina and Iran, Egypt and Indonesia are also asking to join the BRICS.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Thank-you!

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I can understand how Democrats think Clarence Thomas is an "Uncle Tom", but

Thurgood Marshall appears to have been a Democrat: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Yesterday delta di Scavino who posted the same speech as Q.
2 delta Reagan :

Q's answer today
2 delta :

Whatever happened to Qult slogans like wwg1wwga being banned?

edit on 2-7-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Exclusive — Guatemalan President: Kamala Harris Is Missing in Action on Migration Crisis; ‘We Need Greater Communication’

Giammattei told Breitbart News during a wide-ranging interview in Washington, DC, on Tuesday that the last communication he had with Harris — a phone call in January — was not focused on migration.

“She told me she didn’t want me to appoint my attorney general.We didn’t talk about human trafficking. That was the only time that I spoke to her since she went to Guatemala, and the topic was not immigration,” Giammattei said.

Flashback for the kids in the back.

It seems Team Joe really doesn't care for certain prosecutors in fourth world countries. Weirdly, it also seems Team JoeBama needs the VP to do the "sombitch no money" thing instead of the Potus.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I would say we have a BIGBADABOOM here!

24 giugno h.7:19
Mr. Poll tweets the image of a Noctris song

on Google you can find the song in question: Suspect.

DROPZONE!

About 2 hours AFTER Q goes back to posting after a long time

EDIT :

A UFO landed in the garden.
Just look out.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
As far as gold goes. What is the intrinsic value of it? Gold is only worth something because of its social construction.
AFAIK it’s not “needed” for rare earth industrial use. Sure it used to back fiat currency, but what peon today or in the “end times” would rather have a few crumbs of gold vs a few hundred rounds, a few bags of wheat/flour, and some type of fix (whether it’s caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, tobacco, etc)

Gold is ONE OF THE MOST needed elements in production of computer parts.

It conducts the energy well between connections. So does Platinum which is normally more highly valued than gold. Making gold more cost effective and this is not a bargain.

Thanks for the correction. I wasn’t aware of its significance in computers. I truly figured it was just about it’s perceived value or “look at me” wealth stuff

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

There's more gold per tonne on average in old computer and mobile PCB's than even the most rich ore in any mining operation.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: carewemust

Good grief. How did I miss this Q post Wednesday evening!?

Info on J-6 "surprise witness" Cassidy Hutchinson: qalerts.app...

A sad day when we have to learn of a Q post from the CNN clip that FlyingFox shared. What happened to the days of 2 or 3 pages of discussion, following each Q message? Maybe #4958 wasn't important enough?

I Quoted it in an ATS post in this thread few hours after Q made it.

I was also surprised no one seemed to comment on it.

Subtle Plant reply.

Best TL;DR about Jim Watkins previous business involvement with the online malware and CP ring known as the Russian Business Network (RBN).

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
So just scrolling down the posts at 8kun and I found this....

8kun.top...

Just remember Fren, the True Light is beyond the duality of this Hegelian dialectic playing out in front of us like a 10,000 year-long nightmare.

So then I found this.....

bookshop.org...

From Darkness To Light
Gregory Lessing Garrett (Author)

With the death of the New World Order Dark Cabal, and its Draconian severities and murder, The New Age of Aquarius and its Luciferian Great White Brotherhood of White Magick, will rise to power. The Great White Brotherhood, in belief systems akin to Theosophy and New Age, are said to be perfected beings of great power who spread spiritual teachings through selected humans. The members of the Brotherhood may be known as the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom, the Ascended Masters, the Church Invisible, or simply as The Hierarchy. The first person to talk about them in the West was Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (Theosophy), after she and other people claimed to have received messages from them. These included Helena Roerich, Aleister Crowley, Alice A. Bailey, Guy Ballard, Geraldine Innocente (The Bridge to Freedom), Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Bob Sanders, and Benjamin Creme. This transition to reveal the Great White Brotherhood and the secrets to occult White Transformative Magick marks The Externalization of the Hierarchy that Alice Bailey wrote about. The Left Handed path of Dark Evil Magick will be downplayed as The New Age takes full power over The Earth.

That is just bizarre...anyone ever heard of this?? If you click on the post it will enlarge....some strange things in that picture...

edit on 2-7-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
👀

Kevin Corke himself replied to the whole "Q" pin thingy saying it's just his Harvard pin on his lapel opening and not a "Q" pin.

truthsocial.com...@kevincorke/posts/108573641291000179

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join