It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
LURK.NO. MORE......

Are you still lurking? PM me.

Others PM when the yes it is no it isn't ends.

Because it's funny.

Hang on to your hats kids...

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Mining Review Africa

Dear Uganda, partner up with Argentina and join BRICS.🤣

twitter.com...

Uganda acquires Mi-28 attack helicopters

It's already starting...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
PRAY
IT s all We have
For The Love of God
Please
God Bless

edit on 712022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

edit on 712022 by MetalThunder because: Serious as tomorrow headlines

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I'm just going to toss this thought out there:

How do we know that this gold is really in Uganda?

Imagine if a group of people wanted to expose a mass of global leaders and their lustful addition for wealth? Magically showing up in a country that a better chance of bringing diamond mines to market than it does gold. My thoughts on this is that either that gold doesn't exist, or it doesn't come from Uganda. Could be ill gotten gains or a trap to insnare greed.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
As far as gold goes. What is the intrinsic value of it? Gold is only worth something because of its social construction.
AFAIK it’s not “needed” for rare earth industrial use. Sure it used to back fiat currency, but what peon today or in the “end times” would rather have a few crumbs of gold vs a few hundred rounds, a few bags of wheat/flour, and some type of fix (whether it’s caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, tobacco, etc)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Wife made me watch this....

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_punishment

Did anyone else notice that in that video they repeatedly made a point to only say “Q” and not “Qanon”?

It’s pretty hilarious

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: pianopraze
Q is giving normies a crash course.

No they are not, the members of whatever forum those normies are going to are doing that and the quality of that changes from forum to forum.

Among young people, I think it's outside any forums as well now. In talking to my sons, one mentioned briefly about "great reset" versus "great awakening" a year ago like it was common knowledge. Another son recently told me that some in their friend group are into the q drops and while the others aren't but they do understand there is a battle going on at some level. They humour their more radical friends but are talking about this and other important issues regularly. I never spoke to my kids about conspiracy theories beyond 9/11 so now believe Q has done quite a bit to quicken the overall awakening in society.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo
I don't think it is Q as much as popular/trendy people pushing conspiracy theories, Russel Brand for example, and the big uptick was before Q.

If you go to the members page here you will see that there are currently 6364 pages in the list of members. People who signed up before Q make up 6031 pages. So after Q started posting the membership here only went up by 5.3% and it wasn't necessarily Q that caused everyone of those people to sign up.

edit on 2-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: tanstaafl

Context, context. I clearly meant it wasn't a thing legally, and you know it, because my response was to what you said, the context of which was the legal concept that Trump's FCC did away with

BS you had no idea as you were trying to debate that net neutrality principles was something new.

Irregardless my points stand.
2. Trump reversing net neutrality principles was far worse than what was in place. If he wanted to get rid of the ruling then he should have provided a solution to replace it. Instead what he did gave the deepstate full control of the internet as the notorious deep state telecom now has full control to legally restrict what sites you have access too regardless what you pay for as a customer.

How about....Trump gave them the rope to hang themselves

edit on 2-7-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm seeing more and more flat out errors in mainstream media articles. Good Morning America was supposed to say: "First Black Female Supreme Court justice". But the people these media companies hire now, are recent graduates who were not taught the basics.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Biden Admin just ordered $3.2 BILLION worth of Covid-19 shots for administering as Fall approaches.

Source: www.axios.com...

IMO, the Election Fraud Organization is gearing up to produce several undeserved Democrat "wins" this November.

Not gonna work this time.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric
Like Congress (who condemned reading Q posts), CNN understands the huge Tidal Wave of awareness Q's posts at qalerts.app... bring to the surface for anyone to read.

Awareness of how EVIL is in charge of Congress, the Media, most Government agencies, and more.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Good grief. How did I miss this Q post Wednesday evening!?

Info on J-6 "surprise witness" Cassidy Hutchinson: qalerts.app...

A sad day when we have to learn of a Q post from the CNN clip that FlyingFox shared. What happened to the days of 2 or 3 pages of discussion, following each Q message? Maybe #4958 wasn't important enough?

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

How about....Trump gave them the rope to hang themselves

Absolutely correct. It's all about 'choices'.

They have to have opportunities to do the Right thing, as there are to do the wrong thing.
Remove restrictions/rules that force them to be fair. Open all the paths to both Right and wrong and see for yourselves in real life, that which they choose to do of their own free Will.

But some still don't/won't/can't see it. Some are blaming President Trump for giving them the freedom to choose between doing Right and wrong. They're saying ''they only did wrong because Trump allowed them to'', without considering the fact that besides being free to do the wrong thing, they were/are also free to do the Right thing, but chose not to.

They are still free to choose to do the Right thing, At any time. They just don't want to.

Have a good weekend everyone.
edit on 2-7-2022 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Good grief. How did I miss this Q post Wednesday evening!?

Info on J-6 "surprise witness" Cassidy Hutchinson: qalerts.app...

A sad day when we have to learn of a Q post from the CNN clip that FlyingFox shared. What happened to the days of 2 or 3 pages of discussion, following each Q message? Maybe #4958 wasn't important enough?

I Quoted it in an ATS post in this thread few hours after Q made it.

I was also surprised no one seemed to comment on it.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Seriously doubt Dan is the new Q.....LOL...

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well, if I recall the way it works, when you get lucre from your illegal activities, it can all be confiscated and sold to the highest bidder to reclaim the money the people lost. Who lost money one might ask? All of us because it is part of the RICO racketeering laws that will apply. They are defrauding the world and using the ill gotten gains to Lord over the "useless eaters who are doing no good for the planet" in their estimation. That is the crime that will bring the house of cards to it's knees, Racketeering for the Cabal.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Carlo Maria Vigario "In short; we are governed by a high command of usurers and speculators, from Bill Gates who invests in large farms right on the eve of food emergency or in vaccines just before the outbreak of the pandemic".
Watch the water.

Flying under the radar Red River Trust. Bill Gates uses this entity to purchase farmland. He has just made a large purchase in North Dakota.

Lol. The Campbell family who owned the land "filed a partnership name certificate with the North Dakota Secretary of State naming their farming operation Red River Trust." No comment from them but now we can all watch the water.

Dark to light.
Bill Gates Makes Another Large Farmland Purchase

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
DASK you should take note of FF's observation here. He has done a good job explaining the situation with this one IMO. "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable....". "Your Honor, I rest my case, thank you.

a reply to: interupt42

I believe the DS's plans have been shredded in real time. Vaccine avoidance is off the charts. Their deepest secrets are known, and revenue streams cut off. Ukraine, their piggybank, is out-of-business. Pead0s are locked up too.

Refining my question, how do things like labtops, under the table deals, pead0 networks, election fraud...all come info focus for average citizens, but you think DS is in charge and winning...?
edit on 1-7-2022 by FlyingFox because:

edit on 2-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have to ask, why are you forgetting Hillary, Piglosi, Schumer and all those asshats and say it is a duality?

It is perhaps a duality of Good verses Evil but not Trump vs Biden.

Trump is perhaps controlled opposition, but logic would say we better gladly take the actions from him over any of the others from what I have witnessed. You would have to want hell on Earth to want what the evil ones are pushing.

originally posted by: guidedbyblake
a reply to: cnuts

But that is all there is now.

Binary.

Biden/Trump

Both controlled.

edit on 2-7-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join