It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Nothing else mattered but putting Trump on the defensive!

agreed but sadly he was to stupid to realize that the same guys he hired to work with for him where actually doing the opposite and setting him up for failure when it really mattered.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

I just hope for change, a better world,everything is so corrupt,I'm hoping for real change of the entire diseased system.

Agreed but that doesn't change the reality of what is occurring and has occurred.

I have stated many times I really hope I'm wrong and Q along with the other supposed white hats will be proven right. I more than welcome it. So far that hasn't been the case and there is enough of a case based on outcomes up to this point to suggest Q may not have been on the side of good.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Boomerang

Our First Conversation With Sentient Non-human Life. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION! (LaMDA A.I. Google)

edit on 6302022 by MetalThunder because: Godspeed

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: tanstaafl
Yet the guy credited with creating the web has been on record stating that net neutrality principles is what he built the web on and allowed it to become the success it became.

Context, context. I clearly meant it wasn't a thing legally, and you know it, because my response was to what you said, the context of which was the legal concept that Trump's FCC did away with.

You obviously didn't bother to even look at the links I provided... like the one to the Mises Institutute...

They explain it quite clearly... the general principle of network neutrality that you keep referring to as if it was the same thing as the legal concept that Obama instituted and that Trump's FCC abolished was the same as what Tim Berners-Lee meant when he was describing it are, in fact, as different as night and day.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: hangedman13

but sadly he was to stupid to realize that the same guys he hired to work with for him where actually doing the opposite and setting him up for failure when it really mattered.

And yet look at everything he accomplished in spite of the terrible handicaps he was saddled with.

Of course, I know you would have done so much better than Trump... you'd have hired all the perfect people, and had no trouble getting them all confirmed in record time.

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Context, context. I clearly meant it wasn't a thing legally, and you know it, because my response was to what you said, the context of which was the legal concept that Trump's FCC did away with

BS you had no idea as you were trying to debate that net neutrality principles was something new.

Irregardless my points stand.

1. We had internet principles since the inception of the internet. It was critical in giving the little guy a voice and allowed even the little guy to become the bigger voice.

2. Trump reversing net neutrality principles was far worse than what was in place. If he wanted to get rid of the ruling then he should have provided a solution to replace it. Instead what he did gave the deepstate full control of the internet as the notorious deep state telecom now has full control to legally restrict what sites you have access too regardless what you pay for as a customer.

In addition , why did the RINO's and Trump himself tried to convince the republicans that net neutrality wasn't a thing since the inception of the internet and that net neutrality principles themselves are bad . So much saw they tried to label it obamanet.

Isn't strange that the deepstate ,democrats, and MSM themselves don't even mention net neutrality let alone they aren't even trying to undo what trump did with it. I wonder why that is, uhm? why would the people hate trump so much and everything he did not want to throw that in his face? uhm I wonder?

its almost like BOTH party and the deepstate were wanting to kill it. Nah That couldn't be it. the RINO republicans and messia trump told me himself.
edit on 35630America/ChicagoThu, 30 Jun 2022 16:35:02 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

And yet look at everything he accomplished in spite of the terrible handicaps he was saddled with.

He was saddle with his OWN imposed handicaps.

Of course, I know you would have done so much better than Trump... you'd have hired all the perfect people, and had no trouble getting them all confirmed in record time.

So would have your dog. Look at his end result he got kid sniffer elected.

His problem is that he never learned from his mistakes. He kept hiring from the swamp from the start to his last week in office. Each and everytime they turned on him. He didn't waiver or learn. it was idiotic.

He made no adjustments or changed strategies. He should have altleast tried to hire from outside the swamp or hired non career swamp creatures that thrived in the swamp for over 2+ decades.

edit on 40630America/ChicagoThu, 30 Jun 2022 16:40:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Used the term Russia Russia Russia... mmmkay. Clip

Also Clip

VERY funny

Sadly Doctor Zelenko left the Earth Plane.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Nuclear woke waste

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
So then what do you say about him hiring swamp things as a way to line his ducks for cheating?
We see them doing all these corrupt things in real time now,everyone so far such as Fauci,the CDC,the WHO,Gates,the brothers Cuomo, Kameltoe, MSM and the current administration, etc. We've all seen their blatant behaviors, people have woken up in droves,it's like a parody of our world except it's actually happening and put on blast.
For example: R Kelly gets 30 years,Maxwell gets 20.
I honestly don't think it's that they've taken over,I think it was by design, because at some point in the near future the White Hats will strike while the iron is hot. Had Trump tried to take any of them down otherwise, it wouldn't have worked.
We all want headlines and arrests, but I'm happy waiting it out if it means douching out the entire system ,the majority.

edit on 30-6-2022 by ujustneverknow because: Typing errors 😑

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Context, context. I clearly meant it wasn't a thing legally, and you know it, because my response was to what you said, the context of which was the legal concept that Trump's FCC did away with

BS you had no idea as you were trying to debate that net neutrality principles was something new.

Well, we can go back and forth all day, but the reality is, you are just way too full of yourself.

Enjoy your loneliness.

Irregardless my points stand.

No, your points are just BS.

1. We had internet principles since the inception of the internet. It was critical in giving the little guy a voice and allowed even the little guy to become the bigger voice.

They were unwritten principles. Meaning, it was the wild wild west.

The truth is, you have no CLUE what any of the ISPs were doing or not doing.

2. Trump reversing net neutrality principles was far worse than what was in place.

Trump didn't do anything.

What Trumps FCC chief did was simply reverse things and they went back to the way they were pre Obama.

What I find hilarious is you are apparently pro Obama, or at least pro this Obama policy.

Do you honestly believe that Obama was for a free an uncensored internet? If so, then all I can say is...

L!M!A!O!

If he wanted to get rid of the ruling then he should have provided a solution to replace it.

He did. It reverted back to what it was prior to Obama meddling with it.

Instead what he did gave the deepstate full control of the internet as the notorious deep state telecom now has full control to legally restrict what sites you have access too regardless what you pay for as a customer.

Really? What sites are you being prevented from visiting? What sites are others you know being prevented from visiting? Inquiring minds want to know...

In addition , why did the RINO's and Trump himself tried to convince the republicans that net neutrality wasn't a thing since the inception of the internet and that net neutrality principles themselves are bad . So much saw they tried to label it obamanet.

It was Obama that instituted the change.

I'll just close by pointing out two things...

First, you are conveniently and totally ignoring the very elucidating articles I linked to that explain in great detail the fallacy that you are promoting, and second, I don't even think you know what Obama's 'Net Neutrality' rule changes were, or what rules were reverted to when Trump's FCC chair reverted them.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

We all want headlines and arrests, but I'm happy waiting it out if it means douching out the entire system ,the majority.

Sure that would be great. Like I have said I would love nothing more if Im wrong.

However my bet is that this Q movement will continue as a means to pacify the people that are aware that the system is corrupted beyond believe for another 5 to 10 years until the cabal starts to exploit the killing of Net neutrality principles . Than at that point everyone will start getting the same controlled narrative from all places including the internet. Decade later with net neutrality gone and the help of programmable digital currency there will be no counter points or free press and all the black sheep will be disposed off or silenced and everyone becomes a happy little sheep jumping over the fence at the end of the cliff .

I might be optimistic on the time frame to be honest. will likely happen faster.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well, we can go back and forth all day, but the reality is, you are just way too full of yourself.

LOL you really shouldn't judge people on the internet.

Enjoy your loneliness.

lol with a wife and 3 teenagers I wish I had some alone time.

What Trumps FCC chief did was simply reverse things and they went back to the way they were pre Obama.

Again you really shouldn't be discussing net neutrality. We had net neutrality principles in place since the inception of the internet. Without out it you would have had internet as if CNN ran it. The law that was put in place was needed and passed originally before they big oligarch even understood the value of the internet. Then once they figured out the importance of it and the danger of it became under attack by the Globalist Oligarchs. Then trump gave it to them.

Again why aren't the democrats trying to undo what trump did and why doesn't the msm even bring it up. Because trump got played into doing exactly what the deepstate wanted that is why. he gave them full control once he killed net neutrality.

Really? What sites are you being prevented from visiting? What sites are others you know being prevented from visiting? Inquiring minds want to know...

The impacts haven't been implemented yet. That is not how the deepstate works . It will likely not take effect until 10 years the down the road. The fact is that ISP have the right to prevent you from accessing sites if they so choose.

When nafta was passed Ross Perot was telling people what was going to happen and sure as Sh1t he was absolutely correct.

They use machiavellian tactics and take their time pushing unpopular agendas by making each generation getting accustomed to lesser things.

First, you are conveniently and totally ignoring the very elucidating articles I linked to that explain in great detail the fallacy that you are promoting, and second, I don't even think you know what Obama's 'Net Neutrality' rule changes were, or what rules were reverted to when Trump's FCC chair reverted them.

Again if trump wasn't happy with it then why make it worse and completely give control to the ISP? Why did he and the republicans make net neutrality principle look like a bad thing, why did they say it never existing until Obama? Also why are democrats not undoing what trump did and the MSM isn't even bringing it up?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
RIP

He fought like a lion.
His struggle has saved millions of lives and I am convinced that death will not stop him.
He somehow he will still find a way to fight for us.
Again.
edit on 30-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (ThanQ Doc)

edit on 30-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Clarence Thomas suggests Covid vaccines are developed using cells of ‘aborted children’

Yikes, he said the quiet part out loud, coming on the heals of last week's decision no less.

Apologists: "yes, but so what, those are just cells, from parasites, aborted because of incest rape, and the pewblick health matters more than your fear of a few cells." Also, cannibalism.

Folks will never win in these cases going that route, there is no Constitutional Right to a job, that's the problem. I knew this woman once who wanted to sue her ex boyfriend because they had a child and he left. She wanted to sue in Maritime court for a breach of contract (marriage) that never existed and was pissed she couldn't. I said, "what makes you think you can do that?" Dinner was over fast.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Colossus of Rhodes, a representation of Helios...or...

The Rhodes Colossus

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join