It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Getting a lil beyond ourselves here, methinks... There are far more important people to be portrayed (starting with an actual American!).

The movie would probably have to flit between 20 different sub plots and decoders!

...just for the sake of giving your question an answer tho... A greying, half italian, red head with a mix between public school and broad Cotswold accents? Haha. Oops, redheads don't go grey - we go straight to White, unlike Gandalf!

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Lol I was just building off of Never's statement.

Dashen gets first pick...........

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
QTSR Oct 29:

_The German Military White HATS have blocked the Weapons delivery promised by the German Gov. to UKRAINE.
>The Current COLLAPSE in German gas oil, Economy and MASSIVE INFLATION is connected to their Infrastructure and gross domestic earrings thats in dire shambles

For the second time in few years Germany has not paid their NATO fees and rejected the contracts by NATO and their conglomerates subsidiary bankings and holdings.
_The promises of Weapons to UKRAINE and rejection of payment to NATO has the DEEP STATE operations in EU. NATO.UN in PANIC As tensions rise in Europe.
This deliberate succeeding from NATO'S plan by German White hats military and White hats inside the GOVERNMENT is coming to a boiling point as heads of State gather in secret to Plota new plan to bring in Coup ( but sources reveal the COUP has no significant gainings and had already failed before it started)//// >]WIRES; Germany is already in discussion with RUSSIA and made a SECRET ALLIANCE, this is reason the Germans have stopped production of military weapons and delivery to UKRAINE, and stopped payments to NATO.

The TALK of the Town ( German Elites good and bad) is MUSK< and his coming operations to free all the Right wing Conservatives that were censored and blocked from open communication through TWITTER the past two years. The EXPOSURE of TWITTER bots and fake accounts controlling German geopolitical outlooks through a deep state controlled social MEDIA network is coming soon to a POLITICAL BLOW.

Behind the SCENES:[NATO] is COLLAPSING

[DS]> THEIR LAST MOVE TO SAVE [NATO] IS TO CREATE A MASSIVE MASSIVE FALSE FLAG EVENT IN UKRAINE TO BRING IN ALL NATO COUNTRIES INTO WAR. ( this will create confusion among the politicians in war time protocols and procedures)////////
_IT'S HIGHLY expected. TURKEY. AUSTRIA, SERBIA, ITALY, SWITZERLAND, ROMANIA, SLOVAKIA, POLAND, BELARUS, LITHUANIA, and now GERMANY WILL NOT SUPPORT THE PUSHED FALSE FLAG EVENT AND THE OUTCOME, BUT WILL READY TO STAND AGAINST [DS] _EVENT........... ALL these countries are talking through back channels to bring the NATO>DOWN

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Let that sink in!

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Seems like Pelosi's attacker was known to them...

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Welcome to the Orwellian Minority Report police state.๐Ÿ™„ Lookout for new revised 'friendly' twitter algo's.๐Ÿฆ‰
edited much

Tinfoil thought for the day:

Twitter has been sold to Elon, supposedly with a pledge of increased freedom of speech. But obviously there will be people taking notes on exactly what is said.

Is it possible this signifies a shift from censorship of counter-narrative posting to an emphasis on identifying the people making or agreeing with such posts? Kind of a โ€œgive โ€˜em enough ropeโ€ฆโ€ honeypot.

After all, when setting up your social credit system you want to know what people are really like. And people only reveal their true nature when they think there are no consequences.

Go ahead, dance like no-one is watching. But could you move a little to the left so we can get a better view?

Freedom of speech, like so many things, is a double-edged swordโ€”best used with caution.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's the False Flag we're all been fearing.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We have another documentary coming out just before Thanksgiving, November 21st. Here is the trailer for "Died Suddenly".
Died Suddenly Documentary
Stew Peters production.

We are hearing about deaths with jabbed children and young adults which should not be happening. Maybe this links to ...#4098
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Crimes Against Children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?
Difficult truths.

These two documentaries [The Real Anthony Fauci] are showing the evidence, not just telling.
Like they say seeing is believing.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

edit on 29-10-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Open The Books along with Judicial Watch had to use a FOIA request to get Fauci's official work calendar.

Fauci's Official Work Calendar Nov. 2019-March 2020
Once again just so many redactions, so of course it makes one suspicious as to what he is trying to hide.

Interesting that the BMGF holds these annual dinner and workshops with the NIH staff in December. Nothing to see here about the NIH remotely being independent.

Going through the calendar it appears that there have been lots of meetings about Ebola. Oddly on December 6th Fauci has "Discuss NIH-BMGF meeting and generic Ebola talk [w/Hilary]" < could that be Hillary Clinton?

January 27, 2020 Really early in the game Fauci has a meeting with Stephen Bancel, CEO of Moderna. No indication of any meetings with Pfizer but then there are redactions.

These FOIA requests need to be transparent and should not have all these redactions because what is the point if they can just opt out of releasing results they don't want us to have.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Project Veritas FBI Whistleblower

The FBI is up to their tricks. I wonder who gets to decide what is dis/misinformation? So now it is an election crime to spread information that may upset the public.
#clip
Win by any means necessary.
Plan accordingly [NOVEMBER]

Just musing that maybe the October surprise is the freeing of twitter. Now both sides can spread whatever so how is the FBI going to target them?
Back in August Justice Garland blocked any whistleblowers from going to members of Congress. Maybe Project Veritas could be the best avenue for Whistle Blowers to get information out, like what was done in this case.
Justice Garland Blocks Justice Dep't Employees From Communicating With Congress

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

My thoughts on that are mutual. Given our 18 alphabet agencies + the private sector like Musk & Peter Thiel along with the many Israeli spying software flavors I been pondering if the algo's are smart enough to compile, triage, profile the terabytes of data into meaningful language that humans can understand and how will the architect wizards of intel interpret? I mean pre-crime software appears to be a big failure when it comes to mass shootings...or is it? IDK. Agree some kind of counter shift is coming.

Deus ex machina: an unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel.

"๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ & ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐“Ž ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ"
-William Shakespeare

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Yeah, not as simple as the days when school libraries had books authored by Bill Colby to tell the kids all about the CIA and FBI.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think that we really need to keep our eyes on the University of Boston gain-of-function research with Covid scandal.
This gain-of-function research was conducted in a level 3 biolab, according to the University. However I am seeing articles stating it was a level 4. Maybe hoping to reduce the "fear" factor or maybe they were hoping for an oops moment?

"Boston University denies the research qualifies as gain-of-function research as the Alpha strain's lethality was reduced from 100% to 80%"
"However, the Alpha strain did gain function, namely immune escape, which it did not have before. The immune-evading properties came from the Omicron spike."
Here is where I am having trouble understanding the boosters. They are bivalent and one part is targeted towards the original Covid-19 Wuhan strain, however it has "vanished from the environment". Like I say I don't understand why it needs to be bivalent.
If this did escape then natural immunity or boosted it won't make a difference.
As far as I understood gain-of-function research was illegal in the U.S. and that was the whole point of routing through Wuhan yet here we have all kinds of research going on.

This comment is spot on > "Sometimes I think that we are literally sprinting towards the apocalypse, at the speed of science."
Mad Scientists

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
We seem to be having something strange going on with Ghislaine Maxwell. She has been transferred over to a minimum security prison in Tallahassee, Florida.
She has a new gal pal Narcy Novack, the infamous killer of her husband and mother-in-law.
What could go wrong? Minimum security??? Best gal pal a convicted murderess???
Will we have another suicide?
Maxwell Transferred to Low Security Tallahasse Prison

Novack murder case Novack Murder Case

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Partial addon to your post...BU's National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories (NEIDL) has been working with live coronavirus samples since March 2020, and at the time was the only New England lab to have live samples.

โ€œWe work with very dangerous things,โ€ said Davey, who has studied deadlier pathogens, including those that cause Ebola, Marburg virus disease, and Lassa fever. โ€œWeโ€™re not scared to work with this.โ€

The high security South End laboratory is the only one in New England with a specimen of the virus that is sweeping the globe, according to Ronald B. Corley, director of the facility. Called the National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories, or NEIDL, the lab won final approval in 2017 to research the worldโ€™s most lethal microbes after more than a decade of controversy and failed lawsuits by neighbors who feared an escape of dangerous germs.
Built with $200 million in federal money, the BU lab located near Boston Medical Center got final permission from the Boston Public Health Commission in 2017 to allow research on Biosafety Level 4 pathogens, the most dangerous microbes that have no treatment or vaccine.

But because P.P.E. is in short supply and the BU lab scientists are accustomed to wearing the pressurized biocontainment suits, they are using the latter and acting as if the coronavirus were a Level 4 pathogen.

twitter.com...

It's also the lab that accepted funding from bankrupt Chinese real estate giant, Evergrande...
The Harvard connection

Boston U Lab access - NEIDL - you need 'live eyes' to get in...he thinks...

twitter.com...

While the frequency of dangerous accidents associated with biological research is not clear, it is clear that serious accidents have happened. A recent paper by David Manheim and Gregory Lewis documented ๏ปฟโ€œ71 incidents involving either accidental or purposeful exposure to, or infection by, a highly infectious pathogenic agentโ€ between 1975 and 2016, with the large majority of these incidents being accidental (Manheim and Lewis 2022). This is very likely a substantial under-estimate, as the worst-managed facilities are probably the least likely to report accidents. Moreover, scientists believe that the 1977 influenza pandemic was not of natural origin, due to its being nearly identical to a previous influenza strain that circulated in the late 1950s, as well as the fact that the majority of people who were sickened by the 1977 influenza were too young to have prior exposure to the 1950s version of the virus (Rozo and Gronvall 2015).

Dual-Use Research of Concern

Approved by the CDC...

NEIDL BSL-4 Lab Gets Green Light (Dec 2017)

There are 11 BSL-4 labs across North Americaโ€”10 in the United States and one in Winnipeg, Canada. The NEIDL BSL-4 lab is one of only two labs sited within universities in the United Statesโ€”the other one is at Galveston National Laboratory, at the University of Texas Medical Branchโ€”and Corley says the NEIDL lab is the only one โ€œin the middle of a very research-intensive university like BUโ€ and in โ€œa mecca for biomedical research like the Boston area.โ€

โ€œAll the parts of the jigsaw fit together,โ€ says NEIDL virologist Paul Duprex, a MED professor of microbiology, who studies measles and mumps viruses. โ€œThatโ€™s one of the strengths of this buildingโ€”scientists can work at BSL-2, -3, and -4.โ€
More worrisome than Ft Detrick.๐Ÿ˜ฌ

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You have to Admit
ITs the longest Movie
Of YOUR LIFE

Enjoying The Show
God Bless

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, you led me to #1007

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c7ccb9 No.886265 ๐Ÿ“
Apr 3 2018 21:17:28 (EST)
Bunker.
Forest.
Blue.

+ ++ +++
APRIL SHOWERS.
Q

...and bolded timestamp encodes today, Oct 29th!

I'm wondering if the APRIL SHOWERS ties in with a decode I just made of a David Schwartz tweet related to XRP?
(DS is thought to be 1 of a team of 4 running the Mr POOL posts... but also puts riddles in his own tweets)

David Schwartz tweet at 11:16 pm GMT

Am I the only one who feels like it's a personal failure if my microwave gets down to zero and beeps? I can't possibly be the only person who feels that they must get to the microwave in the last ten seconds and stop it with 1 (acceptable) or 0 (awesome) on the display.

My reply tweet:

Replying to @JoelKatz
POTUS45 made a big thing of visiting a WHIRLPOOL factory... and there's a "Manual Whirlpool AMW 589 IX MICROWAVE"... methinks we're about to see current financial liquidity FLUSHED out of the system...
1:00 AM ยท Oct 30, 2022

1) XRP riddlers and QFS investigators know 589 as one of the central riddles around the XRP world reserve currency go-live.
So finding a microwave that links DS tweet to POTUS45 "Whirlpool" speech to the 589 riddle is pretty insane.

2) I think what it means is that the financial liquidity of the current financial system is going to flow out of the system like a whirlpool down a plug hole... LET THAT SINK IN!

3) As the panic sets in and liquidity nears zero, XRP gets globally accepted as the new liquidity mechanism.

Here's the Microwave connection - manual
edit on 29-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Twitter right now.

LO & behold, 53 years ago today, the internet was born in Room 3420 at UCLA, named as ARPANET was, in a sense, a child of the Cold War.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Warning graphic language
Barry cannot stop it
No one really wants to actually do this.
Not Even "Commander"

edit on 2022/10/29 by CrazyFox because: Clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join