It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes..even 2017-2019, when the House was Republican controlled, they could have summoned and/or subpoenaed former President Obama on the issues you listed, but they didn't. Hopefully a MAGA Republican will be House Speaker in 3 months, which will guarantee an Obama subpoena. (Garland probably won't enforce it, but the House will do the right thing this time.)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Weird. How do those posts connect to tuna?

I'm assuming that site is just doing a search on Q posts when I clicked the link? It was also strange that there were copies posted as nested replies.

There is a lot going on right now across the globe and thinking of The Hitchhiker's Guide is like a balm for the soul. I'm having trouble keeping up with it all, but I hope that from a macro perspective "don't panic" applies.

I'm willing to bet within the next six months we're going to see the answers to some of our lingering questions. I think when the financial stakes are high enough sometimes the rich sacrifice their own. It seems fairly inevitable some high profile people are going to be getting asked difficult questions by their governments. Some arrests may happen, internationally. I think those from every shade of the political spectrum may be able to point at five public figures they believe should be going to prison. How they navigate a solution that everybody can live with I don't know. Years of lies are a tangled web and I don't know how they unravel it.

It seems to me that whatever it is we've been doing for the past two decades has gotten us where we are today. Is the edge of nuclear war the sum total of our achievements post 9-11? Is our world now a better place than when we started down this road? This is two decades of weak global leadership, corporatization of government, and escalating regional conflicts funded by those forming the core of the banking and monetary systems. Some countries will ban you from banking for political opinions but the global financiers can't seem to stop funding constant war. Isn't that odd? That system you're forced to participate in slowly degrades the value of you labor to fund more wars which further degrades the value of your labor.

Something has to change. Even without pointing fingers, if we go back before we even have records of war and who was to blame is nameless and dead, it's still embarrassing to be where we are today as a collective people. It seems that if what we've been doing was working, as a baseline improvement in the world over time, who exactly is winning? I think the funding of constant war is just about the pinnacle of evil and our collective leadership has been allowed to do this for too long.

I think it's been easy because they're able to force the citizens to pay over time through boom and bust cycles with increasing corporate capture. All the while wagies and tradesmen get less and less share of the pie while being brainwashed into believing that forcing our will on other people and nations is a prerequisite of 1st world status.

I fear the people have been squeezed so long and corporate capture has been so severe that people are going to cheer for their gilded cage of a "financial reset" that is really just a smaller version of the cage their already in. We seem to have been allowing this to occur in stages and I hope we wake up to the pattern soon. The next cage they intend to push us into they've already told us won't fit us all, by their own design.

I really hope somebody has a better plan than playing chicken on a nuclear war for the next decade. Especially after their controlled crash of the global economy based on lies, intentionally destroying the energy sector, and going all 1984 on the truth. I can say with total objectivity, it's really not a great plan. For those most vulnerable to global financial turmoil it will be brutal and deadly. I hope there's a plan somewhere in the works that has us pulling out of our nosedive. I just can't envision their current plan working without significant unrest.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Imo n experience yes indeed we are in the answer of 42.

2012-13 point moved us to the new template of and with the 21st arkeytype Huunab Ku alongside 441 base matrix = 21 X 21 = 441 which moved pre 2012 from 12 X 12 = 144, the now was always forwards and the future created backwards from now, 42 on the dreamspell tzolkin is electric wind = actioning spirit n more, 144 is magnetic seed = beginning of flowering n more, 441 = 441 less 260 = 181 = crystal dragon = clarity nurture n more, do not mind me, whatever one uses for within to comprehend outside, either this or any system, the universe will answer, imo number n arkeytype are gods highest forms of communication alongside emotions sense etc especialllly to assist knowing.

We are indeed imo at the finishing, gettin fast, much will slow down now also, i ponder greatly at what will bind us all together soon, though we know pain n suffering may create awakening, things are getting out of hand atm.

A wee story, 11 years ago my partner preggies wishes a better rental house, as we leave looking at a house we notice a sign on fence over the road, we enquire and rent it, is number 21 so i love it, son born soon after our Christchurch Quakes and i chech the dreamspell to see his now happening home birth makes the baby a resonate sun ( 20 ), but a 36 hour birth occurs and ends in emergency in hospital and he is now galactic dragon ( 21 ), i am a cosmic dragon ( 221 ), twins woulda really spun me lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
funny .... None of you seem to be watching DURHAM

ITs a small World after all ...
The Igor Danchenko Trial - Day 3

Day 3 of the Igor Danchenko false statements trial started with the testimony of Democrat activist and Clinton ally Charles Dolan. For background, Dolan has historic ties to the Democrat party, was a state chairman of Bill Clinton’s 1992 and 1996 presidential campaigns, and was an advisor to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign.

And he was also a source for the Steele dossier.

Dolan’s connections to Russia began from his consulting work, where he served to attract foreign investments into Russia in the 2000s. As part of that job, he would have regular conference calls with the spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin and had occasional meetings with other Russian officials. Other work, such as assisting Disney in obtaining a broadcast license, would keep him connected to Russia.  

Dolan was introduced to Igor Danchenko through Fiona Hill in the spring of 2016. I’ll let Dolan explain: .....

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
ahem
Some are.
a reply to: MetalThunder
water

Korea lobs coastal artillery shells into Yellow, East Seas: S. Korean military
watching .

Sick

Sen. Patrick Leahy Taken to Hospital After Not Feeling Well

The man third in the line of succession to become U.S. president was hospitalized in Washington, D.C., Thursday.
Senator Patrick Leah (D-VT) in his eighth term of office, also serves as the president pro tempore of the upper legislative body.

being a Bully

It has been revealed that Hunter Biden's 'sugar brother' attorney sent "threatening" messages to a group that was investigating Hunter's laptop. He is also the subject of a legal ethics complaint.if

checking

They are now saying that babies in the womb know they are trans. If this is true, wouldn’t that make abortion transphobic?

Twitter

10 wars, millions dead, 1 nobel peace prize, 0 sanctions.

edit on 2022/10/15 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

These are metrics gathering operations designed to colonize your attention. These operations can be recognized because the content is repulsive and vapid, and interacting with it has an immediate devolutionary aspect on all who participate. It is operant conditioning, and we transform into salivating dogs awaiting algorithmic treats for empty takes. It's about the reaction to a certain type of content, not the content itself. Attention is a finite resource more precious than gold to the social architect class and it's important to maintain control over where one directs the social media syringes and to do so with conscious intent.

That’s the best thing I’ve read, or the best way of describing the situation I am aware of.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Any publicity is good publicity.

Follow the wives?

Kerry and his second wife-- businesswoman and philanthropist Teresa Heinz, the widow of Kerry's late Pennsylvania Republican Senate colleague John Heinz—were introduced to each other by Heinz at an Earth Day rally in 1990. Early the following year, Senator Heinz was killed in a plane crash near Lower Merion.

Cambell's Tomato soup (Warhol) would've been more apropos...adding an artistic element to the protest, referencing POP ART'S 20th. century commercialized adulteration of 19th. century Impressionism.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We've been waiting for this for 3 years!!!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.

[ 93 dk]
Q

Chuck Grassley tweet, 11:32:16 GMT on 15th

Combining corn on the Grassley farm #cornwatch t.co...

1) Contains a 13 second video of chuck combine harvesting,
2) He is wearing a GREEN hoodie,

3) Is it a coincidence this is the day after the jury is out o the Dangchencko trial???

Eyes peeled for further signs!

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Really, after all the big talk this is what you were waiting for?

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I just typed tuna into the -Q- search function, but really it was all in jest to relive some tension going on. This global situation is really out of hand, and the fact that -Q- seems to be either absent, missing, or just gone at this point seems to be disappointing to say the least. I thought it would be fun to criticize Dolphins instead.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Dark Enlightenment or the neo-reactionary movement, sometimes abbreviated NRx, is an anti-democratic, anti-egalitarian, reactionary philosophy founded by Curtis Yarvin, an American software engineer and blogger under the pen name “Mencius Moldbug,” and developed further by English philosopher Nick Land. The ideology generally rejects Whig historiography, the concept that history shows an inevitable progression towards greater liberty and enlightenment, culminating in liberal democracy and constitutional monarchy. monarchism and other archaic forms of leadership such as cameralism.

In 2007 and 2008, Yarvin articulated what would develop into Dark Enlightenment thinking. Yarvin’s theories were elaborated and expanded by Land, who first coined the term Dark Enlightenment in his essay of the same name. Jessica Klein, who defines Dark Enlightenment as a disturbing philosophy in an article, states that it’s what would happen if more members of the alt-right read Nietzsche and H.P. Lovecraft instead of Donald Trump’s tweets. She reminded that “at its core, the Dark Enlightenment is a neo-reactionary philosophy started by Nick Land, a continental philosophy professor at the University of Warwick until the late 1990s. There, he cofounded the Cybernetic Culture Research Unit with colleague Sadie Plant, whose writing went on to influence cyberfeminism.”

The Cybernetic Culture Research Unit (CCRU) was an experimental cultural theorist collective formed in late 1995 at Warwick University, England[1] and gradually separated from academia until it dissolved in 2003. It garnered reputation for its idiosyncratic and surreal "theory-fiction" which incorporated cyberpunk and Gothic horror, and its work has since had an online cult following related to the rise in popularity of accelerationism.

Land himself makes this distinction clear in his commentary on the manifesto, but Land's version of accelerationism which he developed in the early 2010s notoriously incorporates explicitly racist, esoteric and anti-egalitarian views, and since late 2016 has been increasingly recognized as an inspiration for the alt-right.

Steve Bannon, in a interview with the Hol lywood Reporter, suggested that the key elements in his strategy are dissimulation and "darkness."

“Darkness is good,” says Bannon...“Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That’s power."

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly. That was my initial reaction as well, and what makes the HEINZ selection all the more ....acute.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I made a meem for that.

#cornwatch

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
twitter.com...

"Papadopoulos" appears 118 times in Peter Strzok's book, "CompЯomised" and "Israel" only once. 🤷‍

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I just sent it to ya!

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
You have no clue,you don't know what you're talking about if you have to ask that question
Grassley has been posting harvesting videos all this time in tandem with Ku drops,it's unfolding as it should.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow
Danchenko is a nobody. Why would anyone be excited about his trial, especially after three years of being promised booms?

edit on 15-10-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Since pedo Joe had another inappropriate incident with a younger girl. In public. On TV. Again. I'd like to repost this old gem

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a48b57 No.11193181 
Oct 21 2020 14:01:21 (EST)

nypost.com...
Inappropriate [sick] to you?
Normal to them?
Dark secrets.
Q

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sadly, the question has to be asked at this point: "Is it really inappropriate if nobody stops him?"

While those of us in regular society might think that something is wrong with this type of behavior, people in his society might wonder why he's only sniffing them. After all anyone can read about what Maxwell thought was "normal behavior" in her court case.

I'm wondering if the best solution to all this elite vs us type of thing is to just put them all in some country of their own. We wouldn't have to deal with them anymore, and they would be away from us. Seems like a win/win.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

edit on 15-10-2022 by FlyingFox because:

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join