It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I just sent it. Let me know what you think. It says it was released this year but I wasn't sure if it had been shared on here
or not. If there is any truth to it, it's some skeery stuff! I had a hunch from the beginning that "the end won't be for everyone"
meant something like this.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I would like to see that video to If you dont mind ...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So we are nearing the end?

Certainly of part 41...
if true, 42 might actually be the answer to everything

Grab your towels everyone

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen
I certainly don't mind. I just sent it to ya. Please let me know what you think. If it is something new and hasn't been posted yet I will try to post it.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
We may be near the end...........I'm not sure we are ready for it.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

🤡🌎
Just Stop Oil is financed by the Climate Emergency Fund, founded by oil scion Aileen Getty.

Sarah Ezzy is also the VP of the Aileen Getty foundation and has an interesting CV working for NED-funded National Democratic Institute in North Africa then working for spook firm Booz Allen Hamilton.
AILEEN GETTY FOUNDATION

Aileen Getty and Rory Kennedy were bankrolling Extinction Rebellion’s edgy stunts in 2019, now they’re throwing tomato soup at a Van Gogh. Same bourgeois NGO psyop, different day.
Meet the Millionaires Helping to Pay for Climate Protests

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Thank you, I'm almost done watching It now, some of It I've come across before many times most of It actually, but I have not seen this exact video. I'm not sure I belive all this but I think there is some truth to much of this. The graphic pictures tho... I smell fake.

Thank you again for sharing my curiosity got satisfied

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

it needs to be pointed out that nothing was damaged by that tomato stunt. There is a piece of plastic protecting the art. You can even see in the photo of the damage that the tomato is not touching the art. So was the attack real, or was it planned for insurance purposes?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen
That is how I felt as well. Not sure I buy into all of it, but know that some of it could be the truth. It seems as though they could real pics of the beings if it were real. Most of the beings in the various pics and videos I have seen look very fake, to the point its kinda laughable but the story is interesting....

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

They're ugly losers but that's not the point. None of this real. Not for the activists or the oil industry they criticize. These are metrics gathering operations designed to colonize your attention. These operations can be recognized because the content is repulsive and vapid, and interacting with it has an immediate devolutionary aspect on all who participate. It is operant conditioning, and we transform into salivating dogs awaiting algorithmic treats for empty takes. It's about the reaction to a certain type of content, not the content itself. Attention is a finite resource more precious than gold to the social architect class and it's important to maintain control over where one directs the social media syringes and to do so with conscious intent.

Within minutes, the stunt grabbed attention worldwide, and many social media users expressed concern for the painting’s condition. Yet the National Gallery said in an email statement that the work was unharmed aside from “some minor damage to the frame.” The activists had been arrested, the statement added.

Mel Carrington, a spokeswoman for Just Stop Oil, said in a telephone interview that the group’s intention had been to generate publicity...

Carrington said the activists had checked in advance that the work was glazed, so the soupy splattering would cause no damage and could simply be wiped away. And Just Stop Oil planned further actions, she added.
NY Times

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I would like to see the video.
Pretty sure we discussed this back in thread 17 but not sure

Q is software for quantum computing and predictive analytics, this software page uploaded articles new and old, suggesting people research things. I don't know where you people come up with crap of "Q Believers". It's literally a computer program.

ok

Megyn Kelly Urges Ex-Dem Tulsi Gabbard To Run for President With Kristi Noem

whoopsie

be brief on this part. Dolan conceded that at the time he first saw the Steele Dossier, he didn’t recognize the information he provided Danchenko. Instead, Dolan recalled he may have realized he was a source of the Dossier information during an interview with the Special Counsel in September 2021. Then there was this key exchange:

party of ???

edit on 2022/10/14 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Any publicity is good publicity.

Follow the wives?

Kerry and his second wife-- businesswoman and philanthropist Teresa Heinz, the widow of Kerry's late Pennsylvania Republican Senate colleague John Heinz—were introduced to each other by Heinz at an Earth Day rally in 1990. Early the following year, Senator Heinz was killed in a plane crash near Lower Merion.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What do you think they will do when they realize that the inside of those cans are coated with a petroleum-based layer to protect taste of the tomatoes? Not to mention the product in their hair.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I saw this and it was disgusting. I do not believe it is necessary and it takes an evil person to do these things!
If the mothers are not told, they should demand disclosure before they get the abortion. Isn't there a law regarding the abuse of a corpse? If they say it isn't a corpse my reply would be "if it was not once alive, you would need it".

Totally agree. Whether abortion is right or wrong, I'd bet the women did not sign up for this and would be horrified at what amounts to desecration and exploitation of fetal tissue. Most probably assume it gets incinerated with hospital waste, not pleasant but practical.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

So we are nearing the end?

Certainly of part 41...
if true, 42 might actually be the answer to everything

Grab your towels everyone

LOL

Watch the water.

When the dolphins start leaving it's time to head for the bunkers.

Apparently the snow crabs already left the Bering Sea.

Future proves crab. Qrustaceans are in control.

SEA KING SEA KING...

DO NOT ANSWER...

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Don't believe the hype. Dolphins are actually very stupid, they just have a good PR department. Oh? How do I know they are stupid, well they keep thinking that are tuna fish.
HA HA HA Q-tuna

Q-4548
from the bottom of the post:

"Hundreds of prisoners released early from Rikers due to COVID concerns are being enabled to re-offend again and again without consequences, law enforcement leaders say."
Cause and Effect.
Do you see what is happening?

Q-34
it all bears repeating:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

It all has nothing to do with anything, but me highlighting how stupid dolphins are by thinking they are as good and tasty as tuna. Even -Q- prefers tuna over dolphins.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'm Mr. NIMBUS...

DO NOT ANSWER...

One thing I certainly DO NOT DO, is following orders...

edit on 15-10-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join