It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

If this version of Hillary had ran, she most likely would have won. This version looks very approachable when compared to the other more well-known version.

Now back to figuring out this puzzle box thing... I mean "Rubix Cube".

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Remember all that talk about how the DNC needed an opportunity to steal the next election?

The Biden administration said Thursday that the COVID-19 public health emergency will continue through Jan. 11 as officials brace for a spike in cases this winter.

So, who had extending the pandemic on their bingo card?

Watch as fellow Trotskyists say that the only safe way to vote is through mail in ballots.

Bingo!

Secretary of Health & Human Services, Xavier Becerra has renew/extended it every 3 months since it went into effect Jan 2020.

Latest renewal

WHO delays Pandemic Treaty until May 2024

This week, INB members agreed, through consensus, that they will work to conclude a new, legally-binding international pandemic agreement. They are working to conclude this agreement in May 2024.

Global genomic surveillance strategy for pathogens with pandemic and epidemic potential, 2022–2032.

Monitoring and evaluation are key to understand progress towards and drive the achievement of the strategy’s results hierarchy. The Strategy’s key measure of success is:

By 2032, all 194 WHO Member States have, or have access to, timely genomic sequencing for pathogens with pandemic and epidemic potential.

WHO (PDF)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I think it this one.

FBI Was Court Ordered to Turn Over Documents on Seth Rich 14 Days Ago – For Some Reason They Are Refusing the Request… Why Is That?

Seriously though.....how long will they get by with the dragging of the feet? It's ridiculous! I hope the judge has good security, they may try to knock him off!

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: spelling

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
do the dance
robots are friendly
Back to sleep

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is going to sound a bit "out there," but I have been thinking about all the rockets being shot into/over the water. We've all been assuming these are just really expensive tests or shows of force. What if they are actually firing the rockets at targets that either are not on the map, or underwater?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I've heard that mentioned before as well as the theory that there are small islands, and possibly ships that do have cloaking technology that not only are hidden from radar etc but that have been intentionally submitted off of mapping etc. I believe in one of the interviews on Journey to the Truth Podcast with the Navy Whistleblower he states that there are islands and structures that are not on any map and are used for nefarious purposes.

Many people don't get how big the known world actually is and how remote some areas are. Even if you are flying over the areas in the middle of the ocean some of these can be small enough to be difficult to see. It would be very easy to hide that from the people, its not like google hasn't blocked off sections of google map etc to hide things or used layovers to disguise structures (look at teh 3 Gorges Dam for example)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is a crazy pic from ye ole Twit:

twitter.com...

For those that aren't following, this is one of the "activists with @JustStop_Oil have thrown tomato soup on Van Gogh’s Sunflowers at the national Gallery and glued themselves to the wall."

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I think you may have found the link to ku #3525
Was the corn ready for harvesting?
It is now.
[93 kd]

Looking at the resume for Kary Mullis he was awarded the Nobel Prize for his discovery of the PCR test which has been a crucial piece for the plandemic turbo charge.
He received it in December 1993.

Kary Mullis Wins Nobel Prize

He shared that Nobel Prize with Michael Smith. Michael Smith Wiki

If dk represents eye witness> eye witness =sight.
What are the chances that this leads to "site directed mutagenesis, the PCR test?
Maybe it is a stretch but who knows. It is odd that this award for the PCR test was in 93 and there is that 93 in the ku post.
---
Also in 93 he seems to have been very active as an expert witness.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Conflict of Interest?
100% Conflict of Interest
Who would have thought that the CDC could stoop that low. Weber Shandwick, the PR firm represents Moderna and Pfizer and then assists the CDC in promoting the jabs.

Weber Shandwick Wiki
I'm going to go out on a limb here because there is activity preplandemic launch. October 2018 Weber Shandwick relaunched United Mind as a global management consultancy.

Just calling out that it is odd, really odd for competitors to have the same PR firm. Does that make any sense at all?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just what if?
What if?

-----
On a more horrific note. David Daleidon [pro life] was on Tucker Carlson discussing the removing of scalps of aborted babies and grafting them on mice to see how long they would survive. Image warning.
Baby Parts on Mice

The images could not be on TV. This is just terrible. Is this type of experimentation really necessary??? It reminds me of the CDC approved experimentation on the poor dogs having some type of bug eating their brains while they were alive.
Why is the CDC approving these kind of experiments? How is this benefiting humanity? The answer...It doesn't. They are sick and twisted. And to think hey are using our tax $ to give grants to study this.
What about the women who have aborted these babies? Have they been told what is happening to them?

Is this why the keep encouraging abortions> so that they can have a steady supply of baby parts for experimentation?
The CDC/NIH/FDA...where is the accountability? How can Fauci justify this?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
You are so sweet. I am pretty committed as you can tell. I can't get back what I have lost but I can do my best to try and warn others and hopefully find so much evidence that there is no possibility that any of these super predators ever walk freely amongst us again. They have harmed so many.

Right now we are dealing with a family member, jabbed 5 times
who has suddenly developed aggressive cancer. No cure. What is making it even more difficult is that member has decided to opt for assisted suicide. I really struggle around this issue because all life is precious, however the pain is beyond her ability to deal with it.

I fear others will resort to the same thing as the cancer rates start to soar. No doubt we will start to see so much that there will be no way to deny what has happened.
I have been getting in some serious hikes and enjoying the great weather. Interesting that while walking I hear people discussing therapies. There is hope.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Trust Liz. RIP UK. Damn, is it really this bad according to this 20 min vid?

Apparently so...

Truss to address nation after replacing chancellor

Prime minister Liz Truss is due to give a news conference to outline changes to last month’s “mini” Budget.

The statement comes after a frantic day in Downing Street, during which Kwasi Kwarteng was sacked as chancellor and replaced by Jeremy Hunt.

The press conference is expected to make changes to the tax cuts that were at the heart of the “mini” Budget.
Financial Times

😂🤪

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

I've heard that mentioned before as well as the theory that there are small islands, and possibly ships that do have cloaking technology that not only are hidden from radar etc but that have been intentionally submitted off of mapping etc. I believe in one of the interviews on Journey to the Truth Podcast with the Navy Whistleblower he states that there are islands and structures that are not on any map and are used for nefarious purposes.

Many people don't get how big the known world actually is and how remote some areas are. Even if you are flying over the areas in the middle of the ocean some of these can be small enough to be difficult to see. It would be very easy to hide that from the people, its not like google hasn't blocked off sections of google map etc to hide things or used layovers to disguise structures (look at teh 3 Gorges Dam for example)

Many anomolies on google earth including the two islands between the alaska/russia that are close together but somehow have a big time difference between them. When you look at google earth from the center of the pacific, that ocean covers virtually half the globe so it wouldn't be surprising if islands are unmapped on purpose, possibly even some larger ones. If it were out of the average commercial flight path no one would suspect. That and the antarctic treaty preventing people from going past that latitude south means no one will ever be able to find out if it is much bigger than we're told.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
This is a crazy pic from ye ole Twit:

twitter.com...

For those that aren't following, this is one of the "activists with @JustStop_Oil have thrown tomato soup on Van Gogh’s Sunflowers at the national Gallery and glued themselves to the wall."

twitter.com...

It's interesting as if you scroll down to her second video she is stating and goes on to complain about the “What is worth more, art or life? and goes on to complain about cost of living and that "fuel is unaffordable to cold, hungry families" who can't heat a can of soup.

Considering the twitter handle, I thought this would be a protest against oil, but I think it's more a protest against government.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Wow, 5x! Sorry to hear. I've had a dark vision for awhile that by the end of this decade there will be a big dying, due to multiple factors currently happening around the world and whatever is coming after 2025. Even though bleak times there always could be a reversal, so I remain optimistic.

The 'Great Dying' Nearly Erased Life On Earth. Scientists See Similarities To Today

The Great Dying 1616-1619, “By God’s visitation, a wonderful plague”

by Historic Ipswich

The arrival of 102 Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower at Plymouth in 1620 and the settlements by the Puritans in Boston, Salem and Ipswich a decade later were accompanied by the demise of the native population of North America.

“Within these late years, there hath, by God’s visitation, reigned a wonderful plague, the utter destruction, devastation, and depopulation of that whole territory, so as there is not left any that do claim or challenge any kind of interest therein. We, in our judgment, are persuaded and satisfied, that the appointed time is come in which Almighty God, in his great goodness and bounty towards us, and our people, hath thought fit and determined, that those large and goodly territories, deserted as it were by their natural inhabitants, should be possessed and enjoyed by such of our subjects.” ––King James I

Wild paper - “Little Ice Age”

'Great Dying' of Indigenous peoples during colonization of America caused Earth's climate to change

The study, from a team of scientists at the University College London, was published on the science and medicine research database Science Direct. Research showed that the number of indigenous people that died impacted the Earth’s climate and caused it to cool prior to the Industrial Revolution.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
I pm'd you a strange video about aliens harvesting adreno and much more. If you have time take a look at it.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Many anomolies on google earth including the two islands between the alaska/russia that are close together but somehow have a big time difference between them.

I'm pretty sure the international date line runs between those islands, so even though they're just a few miles apart, they're never on the same day at the same time.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I saw this and it was disgusting. I do not believe it is necessary and it takes an evil person to do these things!
If the mothers are not told, they should demand disclosure before they get the abortion. Isn't there a law regarding the abuse of a corpse? If they say it isn't a corpse my reply would be "if it was not once alive, you would need it".

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Covid Vaccination in Pregnancy Research Study

I was wondering how they recruited pregnant non men participants for the Covid jabs clinical trials. They went to the very places where women would have the most trust.
Were they given informed consent that something could happen to their pregnancies? This would be ground zero. They would see that women were suffering miscarriages but they said nothing and did nothing! Instead they allowed the clinical trials to continue.

See this post.

They can't wait to expose pregnant women to gene therapy...

2022 Patent US20220175906A1

C-SPAN: Zika Virus Response Efforts (Aug 31, 2016) That's how young they want to go. Gene therapy for humans before birth; their holy grail so to speak. Does this now make more sense as to why they (big pharma & geneticists R&D) been targeting children for the mRNA vax? Specifically young girls? UN Agenda 2030 SDG #5 is to: "Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls." Through their pledge to "Leave No One Behind."

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Can you PM me the link too?

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: igloo
I pm'd you a strange video about aliens harvesting adreno and much more. If you have time take a look at it.

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join