It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: pheonix358

Well damnit, it looks red to me. 😂

Re: www.earthtv.com...

All the trees in the foreground are red. Slow times...we're talking about colors.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Martian trees in front of the White House, you read it here first.

No wait! This just in ...

Communist trees attack White House!

It's the commies, their coming!

On a more serious note ... I am sick of the waiting.

Think GM while you listen.

P

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Kaboom...

The US government's new export controls are wreaking havoc on China's chip industry.

New rules around "US persons" are driving an "industry-wide decapitation."
"Lots of people don’t know what happened yesterday.

To put it simply, Biden has forced all Americans working in China to pick between quitting their jobs and losing American citizenship.

Every American executive and engineer working in China’s semiconductor manufacturing industry resigned yesterday, paralyzing Chinese manufacturing overnight.

One round of sanctions from Biden did more damage than all four years of performative sanctioning under Trump.
Long story short, every advanced node semiconductor company is currently facing comprehensive supply cut-off, resignations from all American staff, and immediate operations paralysis.

This is what annihilation looks like: China’s semiconductor manufacturing industry was reduced to zero overnight. Complete collapse. No chance of survival.
@Jordan Schneider

Wouldn’t this just further push China to invade and take over Taiwan? Almost as if that’s the plan.....

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Let's Go Brand0n!

twitter.com...

edit on 17-10-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
QTSR Oct 17:

Last year in the Fall.... I told you Their is a powerful Truth community that is coming and they Will ALL> CONNECT

EVERYTHING IS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE >CNN ( still inside house cleaning) >WAPO( WILL FLIP
_______
From what I hear in the underground >KASH is working on an important project that Will be backed by Nunes in 2023

Telegram Gateway Pundit

☝️ what did you think Trump was talking about with Kanye in all those private meetings

edit on 10/17/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

edit on 10/17/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Americans working in Chinese tech must quit and come back to US or lose their citizenship. This is an interesting development. I thought y'all would be interested in this and what you think it means. Is there something sinister going on behind the scenes?

I've started a thread on this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

Has there been a reaction from Chinese officials? I would have thought they would be expressing outrage if this posed a serious threat to their semiconductor industry.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
Americans working in Chinese tech must quit and come back to US or lose their citizenship. This is an interesting development. I thought y'all would be interested in this and what you think it means. Is there something sinister going on behind the scenes?

That's an ominous development. Are hostilities being planned?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Roxstar

That's an ominous development. Are hostilities being planned?

Ya i haven't head anything about what China may be saying about this.

edit on 17-10-2022 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Hmm. Al Jazeera has this text as a caption for a podcast--

China has accused the US of weaponising technology by imposing sweeping controls on sales of semiconductors to Beijing.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
"Hospital workers are very much aware of how exposed they are to Covid criminal proceedings".
I concur with you. Resident Lurkers doctor really pushed the jab relentlessly. There were telephone calls, letters and text messages daily. Suddenly the doctor left the practice. No notice just up and left. At the time I felt it was a race to the door because he must have started seeing many of his patients developing adverse reactions or even unexplained death.
I wonder if his conscience ever bothers him?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The next piece on the chess board.>Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Grant
Billy at the World Health Summit has committed to funding a polio vaccine to the tune of $1.2 billion. Problem is it is for the "oral" vaccine. The plan of the World Health Summit is to eradicate polio by 2026. Why not 2030?

I guess they didn't get the memo...
Polio Risk With Oral Vaccine

Ha. Paul Offit >run.
"The only way we are going to eliminate polio is to eliminate the use of the oral vaccine." < We will never forget your push on the Vaccine Advisory Board to approve the Covid mRNA jabs.

Words of wisdom "We are basically replacing the wild virus with the virus in the vaccine, which is now leading to new outbreaks."

Billy must be really itching to deploy his GERM team.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Albert Bourla Excited Tweet

I think we can file this under "These people are sick".
Bourla was excited to share that the Covid-19 vaccine was 100% effective. That is a stretch. What I am concerned about is the date of the tweet. April1st is April Fools Day! Was this his idea of a joke?
I can just see it now, but, but it was a joke. I guess he can always go and edit the post although I don't know if he can edit the date. Just really sick.
------
Application Submitted by BioNTech and Pfizer

Interesting application that requires some corrections.
Section 15a. "Proposed Indication for use. Active Immunization to PREVENT COVID-19 caused by SARS-COV-2 >16 years of age."
I question why the mRNA jab was submitted as a biologic when it is a synthetic.

The Center for BioSimilars

Sarifarcz Niazi PhD sees the remarkable business opportunity. The cost per dose in bulk was an astounding $.50 per dose in bulk and a whopping $.90 in final packaging. But we can do better! Manufacture outside of the U.S. and that cost can be lowered.
"I can confirm these costs of manufacturing that make the commercial manufacturing of the Covid-19 vaccines a highly profitable project".

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
QTSR Oct 17:

Sergei Surovikin the new commander for ALL Russian MILITARY operations .

_After all the restraint PUTIN held back from using his Full military forces , the gloves are OFF. As NATO , UN. UK MI6 CIA ,U.S. MILITARY have an blocked peace negotiation talks.
> After the UK MI6 bombed the the bridge and Ukraine( backed by DAVOS) immediately the next day published a commemorative stamp of the Bridge Bombing, PUTIN met with 16 of the head commanders of all military divisions and the GO 'вперед" on unleashing Hell on UKRAINE military/NATO forces/ polish forces in Ukraine/ U.S. forces in Ukraine was given. /// Within hours China sent WARNINGS to the U.S. Military and NATO confirming their Full allegiance to RUSSIA.

WITHIN hours 70% percent of Ukraine military air force and support was destroyed>. And on ongoing with over 40 cities bombed.

The over Russian MILITARY force is much more than NATO UK MI6 bargained/// as PUTIN launches his biggest STRIKE yet and bringing hundreds of thousands more soldiers to the battle front. It's estimated the Russian Troops WILL multiply to 2,000,000 million by November and as the ground freezes more artillery and tanks and Helos come from the Southern Russia

_As CHINA has been preparing the past two months turning private corporations into FULL Military emergency equipment production companies. Their military regimen is getting ready for the invasion of TAIWAN.
>BIDENs immediate order on pulling Americans out of China or face American passport and citizenship cancellation promptly COLLAPSED the Chinese microchip companies as hundreds of thousands of AMERICANS left in a 24 hour window ( these important Americans were running hundreds of microchip factories and were funded by U.S. investors)....as everything came came to a halt. The CHINESE CCP made ready operations in several emergency exercises in the south China sea.

_As CHINA/RUSSIA divides U.S forces ... It's expected in the final moments Turkey will also leave NATO and back Russia and China. >INDIA has come into the security of the Russian Chinese BRICS system and expected to be neutral in the TAIWAN invasion ( which is meant to stop the world money laundering system through ASIA being funneled through TAIWAN).... CHINA/ RUSSIA will take control of the microchips in TAIWAN and several countries. As Pakistan, Turkestan, Afghanistan and several other countries WILL sign exclusive rights with CHINA, Russia and head into their New Monetary system.

>The U.S. DEEP STATE is preparing for their last control of U.S. fiat system .. DIGITAL currency which is expected to open in JANUARY 2023 and EXPECTED to FAIL BY WINTER 2023 and bring full EXPOSURE OF THE CORRUPT U.S. BANKING INSTITUTIONS (GAME THEORY)/////

It's EXPECTED TRUMP WILL BRING IN THE REAL GOLD BACK MONETARY SYSTEM DIGITAL SYSTEM IN LATE 2024 AND CONNECT TO BRICS IN 2025 ....

It's all EXPECTED >TRUMP. PUTIN MODI, XI. BIN SALMAN WILL BRING AN END TO THE NUCLEAR STANDOFF AND WARS........( this had always been the PLAN)////

________
right now... The right and left are arresting each other through the world as EVENTS continue

CABLES; The terrorist ATTACK on the Russian bridge was a MASSIVE FAILURE.

_Through the Russian channels the chatter is UKRAINE/ NATO/ U.S. FORCES IN UKRAINE has no power left as they resorted to using a Truck bomb to try and bring down the Crimea bridge. There was NO REAL military high grade explosives or missiles used and MI6/Ukraine forces resorting to truck bomb was the laughing stock of the week in the military chatter...
YET one who did not laugh was PUTIN and his New General in change known as General Armageddon< .

As Nordstream one is back in service. Russia offered Germany gas but they declined on the behalf of the Davos group.... Weekly protectest through Germany increases in All major cities and Google, Facebook, YouTube censors the gatherings and BLACKOUTS the footages

edit on 10/17/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Interesting thoughts there. The Chinese semiconductor thing really must be part of a lead-up to China invading Taiwan. Nothing else makes any sense at all. The US must know that China is serious about invading, and is preparing accordingly.

As for the Crimean bridge bombing, now that QtSR mentions it, a truck bombing does seem rather pathetic. That's the sort of thing a terrorist group does, not a group allegedly in command of a vast military force.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Circling back to the polio oral vaccine that Gates is charging ahead with.
We are back at #252
Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.
Future topic.
Diseases created by families in power [population control+pharma billions kb]
Think AIDS
Future topic.
Relevant.
#FlyRothsFly

Is it possible that the kb is a link to kb World Elite?
kb World Elite Example
----
Seems the plan is to reintroduce polio. India was polio free in 2011 and then the oral polio vaccine was deployed.
Oral Polio Drops Linked to Paralysis
Now India has reported 490,000 cases of paralysis linked to this oral vaccine which is financed by Bill and following the wives Melinda Gates.
"The study suggests that OPV were responsible for inducing paralysis and speculates that 'repeated doses of the live vaccine may colonize the gut and alter the viral microbiome of the intestine."

Where is the WHO?
Investigatio n

Just think GPEI will be able to reach 370 million children each year due to the generosity of Billy and friends.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Xi Jinping promised back in 2017 that Taiwan will be reunited under China rule no matter the cost, but they also have a high degree of patience in wearing down & manipulating their adversaries. They have other means of taking Taiwan aside from an all out military invasion, though that option is not off the table and I doubt Biden is going to go to scorch earth policy over it. Xi has been laser focused on China becoming a high-end, self-reliant innovation power. Kinda like when Trump was advocating to bring back all our manufacturing. The EU is trying to do the same concerning high tech. The Russia/Ukraine show might just be a big diversion and what backroom deals may be brewing between Russia and China?

I wonder if the US will go back to a form of non-interventionism, better known as isolationism and just use proxy countries & drones like what we been witnessing. Deny everything, nope wasn't us that blew up the pipeline.

These are 4 key points from Xi's speech at the Chinese Communist Party congress

His biggest applause of the day came when he said: "The wheels of history are rolling on toward China's reunification and the rejuvenation of the Chinese nation. Complete reunification of our country must be realized, and it can, without doubt, be realized."

"We will continue to strive for peaceful reunification with the greatest sincerity ad the utmost effort, but we will never promise to renounce the use of force, and we reserve the option of taking all measures necessary," he said.

Meanwhile, algorithmic demons rage onward...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Those chip lithography machines are very vulnerable to sabotage and cost 100s of million$.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I have been unfortunate to get my butt in a bad way with a pack of punks my age back in my schooldays. I was a natural at Sun Tzu I realized when I read "The Art of War". Pretending inferiority CHECK!..... Let the other guy reveal his plans and you send out confusing things CHECK! Never interrupt when your enemy is making a mistake CHECK!... Run when you know you are gonna need to live to fight tomorrow Check several times!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Interesting thoughts there. The Chinese semiconductor thing really must be part of a lead-up to China invading Taiwan. Nothing else makes any sense at all. The US must know that China is serious about invading, and is preparing accordingly

Just my opinion:

The Chinese appear to have considerable influence over the Biden administration due to Hunter’s entanglements. So it is surprising to see Joe Biden do anything to realistically harm China unless he has their permission.

However,
China seriously wants to invade Taiwan.

They want to do it while their man bumbling Joe is in charge of the US response. But to simply outright attack would not play well with international opinion. They need an excuse to “reclaim” Taiwan.

Everyone knows how vital computer chips are to any developed country.

By crippling China’s chip capability Joe gives China the excuse of an existential threat to justify the necessity of forcing “reunification” with Taiwan, and their chip manufacturing capability. Now China has to invade.

For the benefit of China, Joe will remain in office until this takes place.

By giving China an excuse to invade Taiwan and then compromising the US response, Joe will effectively hand Taiwan over to China.

Joe will make sure that plenty of additional damage is done to the US over the course of these events.

Or… that could be over-thinking it.

Maybe it’s as simple as the dark forces want a major war to prevent US elections and damage the country. They tried to get one going with Russia by giving Ukraine billions upon billions of dollars of military aid. That didn’t work, so now they have to try provoking China.

Either way, we have to ask why Biden would suddenly give China a poke without any particular reason. Whatever the motive, it isn't likely to be in the best interest of the United States.

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join