It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I guess it wasn't enough that we sent our drug manufacturing to China via pharmaceutical ingredients.

Up next> Biotech. This started to accelerate in 2018 preplandemic. Big Pharma started to outsource research and development.
Imagine doing preclinical trials with our ally China so that Big Pharma could save $. None of our agencies have any ability to have real eyes on the operations and no real way to enforce any sanctions and we are expected to "Trust the Science"?

Wuxi Biologics is one such company that not only provides research but also manufacturing. Two of their subs were placed on the "unverified list." Who cares that doesn't prevent any U.S. companies from partnering with them anyway.

Two Subs of Wuxi placed on the unverified list

Biden signed an EO on Monday September 12th and the Wall Street Journal is now reporting this on September 17th.
Biden's EO plan

Looks like another payday for the NIH. "Based on the success of the development of the mRNA vaccines because of the Covid pandemic the order says agencies need to "identify priority of R&D needs for discoveries into biologic breakthroughs, climate change solutions, food and agriculture innovation and stronger U.S. supply chains.

Peanuts to the NIH, $68 million for biotech entrepreneurship. I'm not certain this is in line with the Fauci business model.
$40 million to pharma manufacturing, $14 million for biotech research and lots, and lots for Climate Change.

Wuxi API's Used For Astra Zeneca Covid-19 Vaccines
Just imagine Wuxi provided the API's for the Astra Zeneca Covid-19 vaccine.

What went wrong?
Astra Zeneca Covid-19 Vaccine Problems

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Circling back to the book "The Real Anthony Fauci".
This needs to stop -now.
Page 92 As of September 2021 600 children had died from the Covid jabs. *86% suffered an adverse reaction to Pfizer's jab in the clinical trial. < Just think about that. They still moved ahead with the EUA!
"One in 9 children suffered a serious reaction grave enough to leave them unable to perform daily activities." The type of adverse effects are blindness, heart issues and PARALYSIS !

Paralysis? Hasn't Kathy Hochul declared an public health emergency in New York over polio which sometimes leads to paralysis?
Polio Health Emergency in New York
Maybe connected, maybe not but it is really odd that suddenly polio has become an issue. They would need some cover to explain this sudden emergency of paralysis. Granted the vaccination rate among young children has been low but the # of children reported with polio is low as well.
They claim that they are testing the waste water [Gates Foundation funded initiative] but I am back to "Trust the Science".

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has funded the oral polio vaccine so we have this issue as well circulating and could be contributing to this but still the timing, right after the jabs have been approved for the very youngest children.

Tin foil hat is strapped on really tight. What if this is true?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Real Anthony Fauci.

The Godfather [Fauci]..."It's nothing personal, it's strictly business."

We now have a partnership. From the 2017 study Emory Corporate Governance and Accountability Review " Dr. Fauci has transformed NIAID, NIH, CDC AND FDA into pharmaceutical marketing machines. "Thick as thieves, with HHS officials not acting as regulators, but as enablers, or perhaps worse still, [they are] complicit in questionable or unethically unsound activity as a result of being driven by self- serving motives" page 122

Self serving you say?
We know through FOIA requests that 1700 scientists in the NIAID are receiving royalties from pharma companies due to their involvement with the research.
It gets worse if that is possible.
These researchers also receive $ by attending Pharma seminars. How can this be ethical? They also receive $ by "providing inside information about research progress on new drugs in NIAID's pipeline.
If this isn't enough these so-called researchers also head back to the trough and "perform private projects for Big Pharma
in the NIAID labs and take contract work running clinical trials for Pharma's new drugs."
This may explain why the clinical trials are just a sham at this point. Paid from the beginning to the end by Big Pharma.

If possible it gets worse. The Godfather, via the NIH, takes a cut of up to 60% under the guise of "overhead". page 119

This means that probably 2/3rd's of the NIAID staff have conflicts of interest. page 120.

Missing in action are "130 NIH patents with active compounds generating billions of dollars in revenue." Fauci has 8 patents but the NIAID, NIH AND GAO do not list any of them. page 121

"Between 2010-2016 every single drug that won approval from the FDA-210 different pharmaceuticals- originated in part, from research funded from the NIH." The drug then is handed over to the Pharma company of choice and then the FDA sets the pricing. An example: Fauci's drug Remdesivir cost $10 to manufacture but Fauci set the price at $ 3,300-$5,000 a course. Round and round we go with one hand washing the other.

If the facts in this book are not true then why has Fauci not sued Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for liable?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Biden signed an EO on Monday September 12th and the Wall Street Journal is now reporting this on September 17th.
Biden's EO plan

I was going to post on that EO yesterday, but had to go off & explore a few tangents.

Survive the coming technocratic pandemic. The grifter in the Clown House signed an EO (14081) the day after 9/11 to explore a new initiative seeking to transform the American economy into a "circular bioeconomy." Every single solitary initiative coming out of Washington is a scam. Absolutely no exceptions. This latest round of pseudoscientific smegma is just another ridiculous money laundering op and to keep themselves in power while attaining even more power.

The White House

Current forecasts are that it will focus on promoting trans meats and insect flesh. You all know the drill. There is no demand for these abominations, this is all top down "shaping of consumer preference". Essentially, it a campaign of bioterrorism launched by the oligarch class.

Excerpt/outline from a lengthy detailed report:

Lab-grown meat is supposed to be inevitable. The science tells a different story.

Splashy headlines have long overshadowed inconvenient truths about biology and economics. Now, extensive new research suggests the industry may be on a billion-dollar crash course with reality.

Paul Wood didn’t buy it.

For four years, Wood, who has a PhD in immunology, served as the executive director of global discovery for Pfizer Animal Health. (His division was later spun off into Zoetis, today the largest animal health company in the world.) One of his responsibilities was to oversee production of vaccines, which can involve infecting living cells with weakened virus strains and inducing those cells to multiply inside large bioreactors.
The analysis that GFI commissioned laid out a vision of this future, predicting the emergence of a new kind of mega-facility with the power to transform our eating habits forever. The idea was to project what cultivated meat production will need to look like in the year 2030—in terms of scale and cost—if it is going to make meaningful progress toward displacing animal agriculture. In other words, if meat without slaughter is ever going to move out of the realm of exclusive press tastings and onto supermarket shelves, it will need to happen through facilities like the one the report described.

[Article highlights 8 categories of concern]

1. The biggest small factories in the world
It’s the beginning of a shift in human thinking, enabled by biotechnology:

2. A buried report?
In 2015, Open Philanthropy publicly acknowledged being vexed by the problem of cultured meat.

3. So big and so clean

4. The price of (synthetic) blood

5. “What do you know that we don’t know?”
On June 29, when GFI held an invite-only video call on the future of cultivated meat, it was supposed to be the standard fare: a friendly informational session for industry insiders excited by the technology’s potential. Things did not go as planned.

6. The terror of trial and error

7. Moving the goalposts

8. The price of failure
On September 14, President Joe Biden visited NREL, the federally funded renewable energy lab that contracts Humbird for due diligence analysis. With a row of solar panels, a windmill, and a view of the Rocky Mountains behind him, Biden argued that the next 10 years will be “a decisive decade,” underscoring the need for new infrastructure in a live-streamed address.

“We don’t have a lot of time. We don’t have much more than 10 years,” he said.
The Counter

Be on the lookout for these pre-simulated narratives. This is all entangled with the climate catastrophist prophetic-industrial complex. If these specific shocks do not occur organically, be sure they will be supplemented via "climate emergency" augmented reality games.

The executive order will also advance DoD initiatives, such as "manufacturing process for cells, tissues and organs" and the "BioIndustrial Manufacturing & Design Ecosystem". Not all bad, but something to keep an eye on.

Do D Biotechnology

Buried in the EO is this alarming declaration:

For biotechnology and biomanufacturing to help us achieve our societal goals, the United States needs to invest in foundational scientific capabilities. We need to develop genetic engineering technologies and techniques to be able to write circuitry for cells and predictably program biology in the same way in which we write software and program computers; unlock the power of biological data, including through computing tools and artificial intelligence; and advance the science of scale‑up production while reducing the obstacles for commercialization so that innovative technologies and products can reach markets faster.

The motivation behind this statement is clear: they don't have enough Biden clones. They need more. Some of them have gone berserk.
The Biden Whitehouse *needs* to be able to "predictably program biology."

Talking about “wiring cells like they’re computer circuits”, it feels like we’re descending into Cronenberg-level dystopia at a record-breaking pace.

The "climate narrative" screenCap above is from this Food Chain Reaction—A Global Food Security Game (PDF Report)

Predictive programming? This simulation is from 2015. Here's part of the results:

Food Chain Reaction: A Global Food Security Game (Jahn Research Group, University of Wisconsin-Madison)

Food Chain Reaction: A Global Food Security Game is an international simulation based in the near future during a global food crisis. In November 2015, 65 thought leaders and policy makers from several countries came together in Washington, D.C. to participate in the exercise. Teams of participants represented governments, institutions, and businesses and responded to a global food crisis caused by population growth, rapid urbanization, extreme weather, and political crises. Professor Molly Jahn was selected as the head of the adjudication panel for the game.

On November 9, players walked out of 2015 and into the year 2020. As a global food crisis was unfolding before their very eyes, did they succeed in finding a path to a food-secure future?

The game link is of course defunct. Here's an archived copy.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

P.S. - XtheMadnessNow is a fountainhead of knowledge and inspiration.

edit on 17-9-2022 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: hi, dashen!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ELECTEDOFFICIAL

Baby is that you?

Pm now plz!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ELECTEDOFFICIAL

Holy Moly…….welcome~~stands back cautiously~~~~

What the Heck was that !? 🤔 Just another example of elites playing some sort of wicked game with the World ? Just the names of these organizations are so ridiculous and perhaps that’s why so many still don’t see this as a threat…” How could it be possible that the people in charge are mostly lunatics ? “ HRC has undisputed e-mails talking about killing chickens as penance, to what exactly, if I recall it had something to do with Lynn Ro….ugh…

IDK, have about 30 lbs. of apples to process and I miss Cranky 💕…..have a good evening all, Love you all !

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

What happened to Cranky?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

SIDE NOTE:
Anyone know if the resort at Wonderland Ca is still functioning as a resort? The last thing I was able to dig on it was that Hoover had guys staking it out back in the 40s due to its connections with the NAZI Party that started in the LA area. It died out as a resort during the war and that was the last I have on it.

Ok so this thread today: AS SEEN HERE, points out a body being found near the Podesta's home up in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe area. This is the same area that the Wonderland Resort was located back in the 1920-40s.

Anyone know if there was any news out about Anne Heche's death recently?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Balad Air Base, Iraq is on the 33rd Parallel, where Kevin Westley led a 60 day experiment for an SRI, tunnel detecting, ground penetrating radar known as Horned Owl supporting SOF. Masons literally acquiring detailed deep underground maps of Babylon pre-raid.

Guess the Unit #🧐

Dreamland Resort

Project “Horned Owl” was developed during Operation Enduring Freedom to counter a growing threat - the Improvised Explosive Devices which accounted for nearly half of American casualties. In a matter of months a multi-disciplinary team tackled the challenge - to discriminate the most innocent objects from lethal IEDs. Modifications of an RC-12D by Dynamic Aviation included an SRI ground penetrating radar. “Horned Owl” deployed in June 2004 to complete unprecedented flight testing - in combat! Serving less than a year, well beyond its 60–day test mission, over 600 missions netted tons of weapons, saving the lives of countless soldiers.
US Air Force Art Collection

Yes, the glowy “9/11 Kevin” and Horned Owl is one & the same.🧐

High level spooks connected to major events try not to look like Michael Aquino challenge (impossible).

Where the 332 Air Expeditionary Wing, Horned Owl leadership was able to “buffer its operation” so Mason shareholders could scan deep underground on the “emerging, radical SRI International PENRAD 6.”
Battlefield Innovation: A Case-Study of Remote Sensor Development by Major Jay A. Orson and Captain Tyler N. Hague, United States Air Force.

Big brother: Great Horned Owl is also the name of a US Spy XRQ-72A drone program.

And...

LHO: The Little Horned Owl program is developing ultra-quiet mini UAVs (defined as having a take-off weight of 55 pounds or less) to further enable critical intelligence and military missions. The LHO program began in April 2018 and will conclude in 2022. Reminds me of those UFO stories (2020-21) buzzing around Arizona, suspected from Northrop or Boeing.

Related program: Great Horned Owl - The Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) role for UAVs is dependent upon the ability of the UAV to do its mission without the adversary being able to counter it.

“He led things. Stuff that even I don’t know about - special access programs. He was the Lead engineer guy that made stuff happen.” Very normal underground chapel Whitehall, London in the MOD Headquarters retirement ceremony for a normal guy.🙃🧙‍⚡🧐👁

The Ancient Mystic Order of Samaritans (AMOS) is an unofficial appendant body to the Independent Order of Odd Fellows in the United States and Canada. It is recognized as the "playground for Odd Fellowship" and is known for engaging in public and private hijinks and spectacle.
AMOS (wiki page is a Hoot!)

Choose your "Fez" colors.

Phoenix masonry

Now choose your hat...

In the early Twentieth Century the Odd fellows had no fewer than five Shriner-like side orders, one of which was Oriental Order of Humility and Perfection. The Supreme Grand Lodge of the Odd Fellows didn’t have good control of any of these groups. By the early 20th Century they decided that they needed to intervene. The groups were then collapsed into Ancient Mystic Order of Samaritans. The OOH&P based its ritual on the legend of Xerxes I, son of Darius I who assumed the Persian throne in 485 BC. The group met in “Sanctorums” before their demise.
Museum of Fezology

AMOSpilled...

The Needle Or The Sword: An Alternative Worldview

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

this has nothing to do with your post, but I your mentioning of 33rd degree parallel chucked my mind into remembering a thing that was talked about. The 38th degree parallel (as seen below)

One would notice that the separation between North and South Korea falls along this line. Well duh, most of you are saying, well the Duh is that if we enter into an ice age reglacialization period, the northern areas of the US would be expected to receive less and less governmental support. The line that separates the northern area from the southern area is... you guessed it the 38th parallel. This is where the major line of extreme winter would occur.

Now my memory isn't what it used to be, but if I remember correctly the only areas of the country that would receive continued support would be military bases, lines of commerce (ie railways and major highways), and coastal shipping centers. Now I seem to recall this was from some congressional hearing back in the 1970s about an upcoming climate crisis, but as I said, I might be misremembering this.

If this is correct then it could explain why certain groups want the Koreas separated, and why resources aren't being spent to widely on US States above Kansas City.

If I can remember more about this, I'll update or "requote" myself with better information about this. I want to say it was in a Pentagon report about climate change and the Government response to it, but I feel that it was called something else when it was received in congress.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ELECTEDOFFICIAL

I recognized that bottom entry - Ian Read, occultist active within chaos magic and Germanic mysticism circles was a member of Sol Invictus (band), and founded Fire + Ice in 1991.

Fire + Ice – Gilded by the Sun (1992 Album)

"The heartlessness of the modern commercial consumer society ruins the lives of many. FIRE + ICE takes the purity and philosophy of early music and melds it into a message redolent with powerful seeds of honour, truth, loyalty and the bond of true friendship."
Ian Read

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: MountainLaurel

What happened to Cranky?

It was mentioned he is taking a pause to get some things done.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
DURHAM< br />

The FBI also misled DOJ leadership about Danchenko.

The bureau put together “Talking Points re Crossfire Hurricane Cases” dated March 8, 2017, with the FBI misdirecting about Steele and Danchenko. At the meeting for DOJ and FBI leaders on March 6, 2017, then-FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe appeared to have led much of the presentation.

The FBI talking points referred to Steele as “CROWN” and repeated allegations in the dossier.

“CROWN’s reporting in this matter is derived primarily from a Russian-based source," the FBI incorrectly said. The bureau had already interviewed Danchenko multiple times and knew he was based near Washington, D.C., not Russia. The talking points also claimed that “the FBI has no control over the Russian-based sub-source.” The FBI made him an informant that month.

DURHAM

Durham wants to call Bernd Kuhlen, the German-born then-general manager of the Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, who would undermine the unfounded and infamous “pee tape” allegations.

The special counsel wrote: “It also is of no help to the defendant that — as will become clear through Dolan’s testimony at trial — Dolan fabricated the genesis of this information.”

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz concluded that Danchenko undermined Steele’s unfounded claims of a “well-developed conspiracy” between Trump and Russia.

Durham quoted the Supreme Court to argue that a lie is material if it has “a natural tendency to influence, or [be] capable of influencing” an agency function or decision. Durham added that “materiality is not dependent upon whether a particular government agency was actually influenced by a defendant’s false statements.”

edit on 9182022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
With all of the numbers that mysteriously aligned with the EXACT day the Queen's death was announced....WHY do you think it was done this way?

IMO this was NOT the Cabal doing it this way.....It was the White Hats showing their control in the game so to speak.

She died long ago and they intentionally announced her death 1776 days after the first Q post....this was no accident at all....

I have seen too many things like this happen in the past few years to reasonably conclude anything other than this is in FACT planned.....

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Though obvious to many of us here smokey, looking around one atm one is seeing all the differing fronts, legal, pharma putrid ugliar by the hour, border-s, legassey media crumbling, Maga terrorism etc etc, which is the creaking awakening getting oiled good n proper atm.

Broken record i feel COM will repeat soon = keeping bringing it back to oneself and keep rippling being the best human you can be be, we won now.
edit on 18-9-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: Cornersteins unearthing

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
For the children’s Pfizer dose the buffer PBS is being replaced with Tris (tromethanine, an emergency cardiac drug 🙃) reportedly to provide better stability but couldn’t help but notice that the storage temperatures have a contraindication. Curious how that works, genuinely. Literally put a heart attack drug in the pediatric dose.

Vaccine formulation

Authorization is being requested for a modified formulation of the Pfizer‑BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. To provide an improved stability profile to the vaccine, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for use in children 5-11 years of age uses tromethamine (Tris) buffer instead of the phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) as used in the previous formulation. The packaged vials for the new formulation are also stored frozen at -90°C to -60°C; however, the frozen vials may be thawed and stored at refrigerator at 2°C to 8°C for up to 10 weeks. For the 10-μg mRNA dose, each 1.3-mL filled vial must be diluted with 1.3 mL 0.9% sodium chloride for injection to provide 10 doses at 10 μg RNA / 0.2 mL Injection volume. After dilution, the vials should be stored at 2°C to 25°C and should be used within 12 hours.

FDA EUA for an Unapproved Product Review Memorandum [PDF]

THAM- tromethamine injection, solution

Study out of Harvard discussing the potential high risk of the latest boosters for young adults. Estimate that may need to inject up to 30k young adults to prevent ONE hospitalization (that's 0.003% risk reduction)

preprint paper:

Suddenly, we now have the first child myocarditis ad I’ve ever seen: “Suri had a bad stomach ache that turned out to be myocarditis.”

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Literally put a heart attack drug in the pediatric dose.

You are being disingenuous.

Just because something is used during a cardiac arrest event doesn't make it a heart attack drug.

The tham solution also contains water but it doesn't mean water is a heart attack drug.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Dude, seriously???
This is about children having unprecedented heart conditions due to obvious vaccine damage.
And you feel the need to install a red herring about water not being a correlation to causation?
Of course it is not water and nobody will ever imply that.
The facts are children having unprecedented heart conditions most likely due to unprecedented vaccines pushed upon them and the pushers just so having another cure for the unprecedented heart problems suddenly now an issue for children.
Not water.
It is upon you to provide proof for your counter, not a logical fallacy.
The onus is upon you not the original claim.
This is about children being maimed and damaged for life from experimental treatments, not water

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Literally put a heart attack drug in the pediatric dose.

You are being disingenuous.

Just because something is used during a cardiac arrest event doesn't make it a heart attack drug.

The tham solution also contains water but it doesn't mean water is a heart attack drug.

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join