It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

My favorite part of that report is this:

While speaking in Youngstown in support of J.D. Vance, whom he has endorsed as Ohio’s Republican nominee for the Senate, Mr. Trump delivered a dark address about the decline of America over music that was all but identical to a song called “Wwg1wga” — an abbreviation for the QAnon slogan, “Where we go one, we go all.”

So does that officially make JFK a member of -Q-?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Joe just called it.
The plandemic is over!!!

60 minutes from last night.
Biden Declares P;andemic Over!

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well. That's an attention getter.

originally posted by: dashen
enjoy the show

After winking at QAnon for years, Donald Trump is overtly embracing the baseless conspiracy theory, even as the number of frightening real-world events linked to it grows.
On Tuesday, using his Truth Social platform, the Republican former president reposted an image of himself wearing a Q lapel pin overlaid with the words "The Storm is Coming." In QAnon lore, the "storm" refers to Trump's final victory, when supposedly he will regain power and his opponents will be tried, and potentially executed, on live television.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Joe just called it.
The plandemic is over!!!

So Joe'll be giving up his pandemic emergency powers now?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I imagine that we need dictator Fauci to make an official decree. I don't know how they can walk this back.
Last time it was a Fauci gaff.
If they try and present this as another gaff then it calls into question Biden's competency as President. They can't have it both ways.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The Real Anthony Fauci.

I am just stunned. I spent yesterday reading more of the book.
Just consider the implications. March 24, 2020, just months into the plandemic Fauci was asked by a journalist if he would take the "dangerous" drug hydroxychlorquine.
He stated that if he became ill with Covid that yes he would take it!

He knew and yet he denied this therapy to the public! page 157
-------
Fauci had a history of doing this exact thing during the AIDS epidemic with aerosol pentamidine. He kept silent for 3 years when this drug was known to be an effective treatment and during that time many people died.

Nancy Pelosi took him down "You know the theory behind aerosol pentamidine to prevent pneumonia is strong. You now that it was evaluated by the NIH as highly promising. You know studies in San Francisco recommend it routinely and that it is available...Would you take it aerosol pentamidine or would you wait for a study?"

Fauci's response? " If I were an individual patient, I would probably take it if I had a bout of Pneumocystis. In fact, I might try, even before then, taking prophylactic Bactrim".

Lol> Larry Kramer's open letter to Fauci was rather spirited.
"YOU F*** SON OF A B*** OF A DUMB IDIOT, YOU HAVE HAD $374 MILLION AND YOU EXPECT US TO BUY THIS GARBAGE OF EXCUSES!" "WHY DID YOU KEEP QUIET FOR SO LONG?"
It gets better:
"We tell you what the good drugs are, you don't test them, and YOU TELL US TO GET THEM ON THE STREETS! and he goes on to say that Fauci doesn't even test them. page 157 & 158

This begs the question >Why was he kept on in his position? This also highlights that Nancy Pelosi knew that he was capable of with holding hydroxychloquine, a therapeutic that could have saved thousands of lives if not millions and she remained silent.

Crimes Against humanity.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Joe just called it.
The plandemic is over!!!

Sometimes, regarding the statement that "we are watching a movie", it feels like we're in the opening montage of I Am Legend - where Dr. Alice Krippin (Emma Thompson) claims to have cured cancer with 10,009 out of 10,009 test subjects cured. Now we have pResident Bye Done claiming the pandemic is over...
Are we at the fade to black, three years later part of the movie where the effects of the vaccination really start rearing their ugly heads?
10 days of darkness - as in 10 days worldwide mourning of the vaccinated dead? Then the anger at the realization that the vaccines truly are killing people, and then the storm is upon us? The end won't be for everyone (as in the vaccinated)?
I sincerely hope the end isn't that dark, but I'm feeling a bit anxious lately... although that could just be due to some personal losses recently.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Vibes of Dr. Strangelove madness...

North Korea vows to ‘automatically and immediately’ launch nuclear weapons if Kim Jong Un killed

“(We will) never give up nuclear weapons and there is absolutely no denuclearization, and no negotiation and no bargaining chip to trade in the process,” he told North Korean media Friday.

Moar terror...the spirit cooking lady was a VIP at...

twitter.com...

And horror...

twitter.com...

A storm, The storm, somethin is coming...

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

The storm is coming and the storm drains are lookin' pretty plugged ...

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Indeed. What is more interesting is what is implied by that proclamation rather than the statement itself.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
This may be something.
On July 5, 2022 the Queen presented May Parson, the public health official who gave the first Covid jab, the George Cross Medal at a discreet ceremony.
She is thrilled to now be part of the funeral procession for the Queen. Lots of death around all of this so maybe this is messaging?

William Shakespeare, the first Covid jabbed male died shortly after she gave him the jab. He was elderly so that tends to muddy the waters. But we do know that the mRNA jabs have killed thousands.
So here we have NIH who pushed and gave the jabs in the funeral procession. They may be 'mistakenly' thought of as heroes but I'm not sure all the people in the Que will feel the same say.
I don't really have a good handle on all of the symbology around these medals but imho something seems off here.

Queen's Funeral
Wiki George Cross Medal
Willian Shakespeare First Man to Receive jab

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone caught this but the Dean of Windsor's reading at the Queen's funeral was REVELATIONS 21, VERSES 1:7:

A New Heaven and a New Earth

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

link1
link2

Is this messaging that Q is about to be revealed?

REVELATIONS 21, VERSES 1:7

Post #2117 may also link:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd905b No.2925937 📁
Sep 7 2018 17:11:48 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 7918a2 No.2925844 📁
Sep 7 2018 17:06:52 (EST)
>>2925825
why isn't Page being targeted/locked up though?
insulated?

>>2925844
What FISA is about to be DECLAS?
Public spotlight?
How can you prosecute someone and provide testimony to the JUDGE when you KNOW the TRUE EVIDENCE is about to come to LIGHT?
Digging a deeper hole re: testimony to the court?
Q

Timestamp encodes funeral date of Sept 19th.
Digging a deeper hole = A GRAVE
edit on 19-9-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
This is so weird. I hunted down my DVD of "I am Legend" last night and wrote those exact numbers down! I just wonder if there is something date related around October 9th or September 10th wrt Covid? Just wondering because these people are just so into that kind of thing. To them it would be a joke, right?

I found a link of a Timeline of Covid activities by date. The only match I could find was that on October 9, 2020 Astra Zeneca was awarded a contract under Operation Warp Speed.

I have also been experiencing sudden, unusual and unexpected losses around me and they all have one thing in common- the jab. Others are coming down with all kinds of diseases and skin conditions- again all jabbed. Really it feels rather ominous but I am trying to stay positive but I am worried.

What I find so disturbing is that the newspapers studiously avoid any reporting about vaccine adverse effects, increases in all cause mortality insurance data or anything at all negative about these jabs. It feels like the fuse is slowly burning very close to the stick of dynamite and then look out.
The other event that happened on September 11th[close] was the death announcement of Queen Elizabeth.

Covid Timeline

I am really glad that you are finding my resource links helpful and am grateful you are passing them around.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well Sufi…..we’ve speculated that the Queen’s passing would be significant. REVELATION 21, VERSES 1:7 sure seems to be meaningful in some way….Q or not…the message is Hopeful…💒

Hope you, Jane and any other UK citizens here, are doing well on what must be a day of reflection for your Country. Gosh the Queen’s been a part of your whole lives and there’s something very sad about losing part of our History, the Good, Bad and Ugly…..it’s part of who we are.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Thank you hun.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
NAFO
Aside from being used as gang stalking to target accounts that bring info that western media won't touch such events as the bucha massacre by the hand of selinsky (kraken) troops, the shelling of znpp, and other items of legitimate concern, NAFO
appeals to nincompoops low IQ perspectives, it's main purpose is to bilk millions of dollars under false promises of Ukraine support financially.

People pay to have messages written on the shells to be dropped expecting to kill and maim human life ffs.

Does NAFO even know they're proactively supporting Nazi ideology behaving as Nazis did in the 40's?

I often contemplate how different things would be if we did not purchase Alaska from Russia.
We can't see it as a gesture of peaceful co existence with NATO meddling in far away places since inception.

Angry words that probably fail to convey what I mean. Such is life.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

An old guy who fought in both world wars told me that NATO was the Fourth Reich. Even though he commanded troops in the second world war, he was adamant that nobody won it, and that we've been in a worldwide cease fire since then.

Always interesting perspectives those old guys had. Wish they were still around, but happy they aren't here to see this mess.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
More from the book The Real Anthony Fauci.

Standard of care...
Remdesivir was made "standard of care" on October 22, 2020. By receiving this designation that allowed Medicare, Medicaid and insurance companies to pay for the treatment. Page 153
Remdesivir Approved
The cost to Gilead to manufacture the drug is $10 and Fauci set the pricing at $3120 per dose. This is the drug that he and Gates had financial stakes in.
Something about timing...Gates announced that he was enrolling hospitalized Covid patients into a clinical trial February 25, 2020, one month before the WHO declared the global pandemic. At the time there were only 14 cases in the U.S. Pages 63, 64.
How did he know a therapeutic would be needed? Imagine Ivermectin could be just popped into your mouth but remdesivir required IV infusions.
-----
Circling back to his favorite child "AIDS". He only allowed AZT to be the standard of care. The cost of the drug was $10,000 a year, the most costly drug ever! By setting it so high he actually deprived many people of this questionable drug. Meanwhile by not giving that designation to drugs that community Drs. were finding successful it acted as a cost barrier for treatment.

Ivermectin presented a very different problem. It was cheap to manufacture and cheap to buy so he could only do one thing and that was to get it withdrawn from the market and use his agencies to demonize it.
AZT

Robert F. Kennedy Jr points out that Fauci used the template that he created for HIV and then copied and pasted it to Covid. The only thought was for profit and rewarding his pharma relationships and Gates. This had nothing to do with public health.
Chapter 4
------
Why was he not removed? Just a thought but by retaining him in his position that allowed him to be used/blackmailed by powerful people like Nancy Pelosi to do their bidding.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Thanks ML!

Fir both Jane and I, she was the only monarch we had lived under and that gave a strong sense of boundary and stability to our lives.

In comparison, my children are likely to live to see 3, 4 or even 5 monarchs (should they continue to rule) - that will give them a very different perspective of stability and boundaries.

In old paradigm speak; I think King Charles III will need to make some strong statements, soon, to be seen to be captain of his own ship... The public reaction to those statements will decide whether he sinks or swims.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, re: "The Pandemic is over";

Why NOW?

It feels to me like Biden had no choice because the NWO's updated plan timeline maybe says "Implement Reset " can't happen til "Pandemic Complete"? Maybe they realise that they now have to try to implement their reset before the Alliance implements the QFS reset - giving them only weeks or days? ...and that requires moving past the Pandemic?

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join