It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

White King and Queen are at A3 and G7?

A street and 3rd:

North East DC is in a neighborhood one block east of the SCOTUS

North West DC is hypothetically at the Ulysses S. Grant Memorial. The road would be too close to the Capital Building to be named, but the Memorial is located directly west of the US Capital Building

South East DC is the US Library of Congress - John Adams Building

South West DC is also the Ulysses S. Grant Memorial

G street and 7th:

North East DC is Gold Systems - Computer service and Ludlow-Taylor Elementary School

North West DC is Capital Arena and the National Portrait Gallery

South East DC is National Voter Contact - Political party office, Formosan Association for Public Affairs - Non-profit organization, RGI events + public relations - Event management company, and Capitol Hill Arts Workshop - Arts organization

South West DC is American Association-Oral - Dentist, Town Square Towers Condo Association, and a ball field next to the US National Institute of Food and Agriculture

I don't know if you were pointing out where the "White Hats" were in that chess picture, or if you wanted me to do a street search. Thanks for the locations, or there you go.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Time to Wave the Fairy Flag ?

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Not to string you out there
....you caught the Sig

Oh this Macleod stuff ( love the hisstory we went thru so many threads ago) ....
Like Rock n Roll ... I never forget

The Fairy Flag of the Macleods

The MacLeods of Dunvegan can trace their ancestry back to Harald and have in their possession a tattered silk flag called the Fairy Flag. How the Fairy Flag came to be in Dunvegan Castle on the Isle of Skye, the MacLeods home, has never been revealed but it was said that a MacLeod received it when he was in the Holy Land on a Crusade.
There is a tradition that should the MacLeods be in peril in battle they can unfurl the Fairy Flag and they will then be invincible. But the magic will only work three times, and it has been used twice in the past.

Biblical stuff

For the uninitiated , DJT mother Mary Macleod
One of those mathematical connections lol

edit on 982022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

Pardon the diversion y'all .... Back to The Game
edit on 982022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
That's how he came across here too. Then after his term he bought a condo in Fla........not real likely on a pastor's salary if you get my drift. He was looked at as a sell out. We called him Mike Suckabee!

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

***Everyone can possibly ignore this post since I basically got the two chess pieces confused. I thought the king was a queen. Though I am leaving this here since this could very well be reflective of events taking place, and therefore might be important to have the post for informitive reasons.***

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm making this a seperate post for clearity.
The Black king is at e6

E street and 6th:
North East in DC is Just a residential neighborhood

North West in DC is US DOJ Antitrust Division, Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia, National Academy of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, and AARP Foundation - Non-profit organization

South East in DC is just another residential neighborhood next to Marion Park

South West in DC is The Constitution Center Office Building (there are a lot of governmental offices renting space there), St. Dominic Church - Catholic church, U.S. International Trade Commission and Global Science & Technology - University, and the citizenM Washington DC Capitol hotel

if the Black King "castles" the pawn at d6.

North East in DC is just another residential neighborhood

North West in DC is Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia, US DOJ Antitrust Division, El Amin Hassan - Attorney, and an unnamed park

South East in DC is a residential neighborhood

South West in DC is the Constitutional Center and the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority - Corporate office

So, a real head scratcher if there's anything to the street thing and chess pieces.

***Like I stated at the top, I'm most likely wrong. After all I'm no Bobby Fisher. Hell, I'm not even MANIAC I***

edit on 8-9-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
That's how he came across here too. Then after his term he bought a condo in Fla........not real likely on a pastor's salary if you get my drift. He was looked at as a sell out. We called him Mike Suckabee!

More than likely a "Book Deal" was made. I would sure like to get a one of those "Book Deals".

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: dashen

I'm not sure I could pull that one off.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Got a Minute ?
The Sicilian Defense - D5

For those of you who have been following the Q drops, you will understand what I am about to discuss better than others. For those who have not, I will try to explain this in a manner that simplifies what you are reading.

Toss in “The Dragon”, variation of the Sicilian (which by the way was named for its supposed resemblance to the constellation Draco), and it becomes very lethal as it creates a commanding position on the board. All while allowing your opponent to ultimately move into their own demise, which defined means: (Law) the immediate transfer of sovereignty to a successor upon the death, abdication, etc, of a ruler (esp in the phrase demise of the crown). You see, it is playing offensively from a defensive position - wrap your head around that one!

love this part

Just ask yourself why Joe Biden’s personal security detail is named “checkmate”.

edit on 982022 by MetalThunder because: ANNI 201

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Shall we play a game once more?

How about a nice game of chess?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Who is the black queen? You must break that down for us simpletons.......

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think so too! Do you know if Memphis is in the drops? They've been busy this week over there with another active shooter
at the IRS building...or is it all another distraction?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To reiterate from page 218

Queen and Charles dead, William Abdicates (part of a plea deal) guess who is King and where is he?

Why, he is right where he needs to be.

I don't think Charles will be King.

This is the first domino to publicly fall.

Remember, The Queen and her late husband slept at opposite ends of the Palace so rumor has it.

P

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Time to Wave the Fairy Flag ?

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Not to string you out there
....you caught the Sig

Oh this Macleod stuff ( love the hisstory we went thru so many threads ago) ....
Like Rock n Roll ... I never forget

The Fairy Flag of the Macleods

LOL, yes, gave me a sudden flurry of flashbacks I couldn't help myself.😎

I'm assuming there are advantages of doing such R&D in space?

@[P] | The Chronicle of Philanthropy

The largest 'gift' in UCSD history.

UC San Diego News Center

Sure is a common name in these circles that attracts certain attention.

T. Denny Sanford

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Charles is automatically made King at the time of death for the Queen. He could still abdicate though.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Could get interesting

The Crown Estate: The mysterious property empire behind Queen Elizabeth II

One of the largest property groups in Europe is directly tied to Queen Elizabeth II. Strictly speaking, the 95-year-old monarch doesn't own it. But neither does the government, making it complex legally.

However, should Britain ever move towards republicanism, the question of who actually owns The Crown Estate may become a very thorny legal issue.

"There is a lot of talk generally about inequality, particularly around the elites and 'the 1%' and how much of global wealth they are taking," she told DW. "And often the monarchy is not part of that conversation. I think of them as 'The Firm,' I think of them as a corporation."

"There are no set rules on how to dismantle it," says Clancy. "I think the legal definitions make it quite complicated. As The Crown is set up as a legal entity, what that all would mean in terms of it becoming public property is unclear."

Just thought about this guy
lets Be Frank
Screwed for sure lol

edit on 982022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
PM'd

Thanks for that nice update and interesting story. I replied.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

South East DC is also the oldest Marine Corps post (only federal building in DC not burned down by the British during the war of 1812) and the Navy Yard.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: ujustneverknow

I would have posted chessboard picture but ATS upload still not working for me.

This might help.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I know, I was stationed there, and no I wasn't a marcher.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
U.S. reveals more classified records may be missing in Trump probe

Love him or hate him just isn't right...

Where's Waldo when it comes to DJT.
Who killed Seth Rich ? DNC server hack ? Hillary's smashed phones and cleansed hard drives ?? How about Fast and Furious , Obama DoJ , Clinton Foundation..Epstein, Weiners laptop Debbie wasserman Shultz laptop, pelosis laptop, insider trading by representatives , fake fauci, Hillary's forgotten devices in china, swawell, Feinstein and china, hunter ....
Let's make a list ... But DJT , leave no stone unturned , find nothing and say Maybe there's something.....
Isn't Working , reeeeeeeeeee lol only ones convinced is MSM and the bots that fill the interwebs
All in plain sight... End rant

edit on 982022 by MetalThunder because: ANNI 201

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I feel like bits of info is scattered about on the different sm platforms. Thought this was interesting.

Over two years ago and several times I have mentioned WHITE HATS getting ready to take control of CNN

Now behind the scenes the stage is almost set...As TRUMP
publicly announced he Will help CNN become a gold mine and raise it's ratings.

t.me...
Especially the part of Trump becoming speaker of the house doe a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join