It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

new msm Flynn hit piece from earlier yesterday

Former Trump adviser Michael Flynn ‘at the center’ of new movement based on conspiracies and Christian nationalism

The AP and "Frontline" spoke with more than 60 people, including Flynn's family, friends, opponents, and current and former colleagues, for this story. The news organizations also reviewed campaign finance records, corporate and charity filings, social media posts and similar open-source information, and attended several public events where Flynn appeared. Reporters examined dozens of Flynn's speeches, interviews and public appearances. Flynn himself sat down for a rare on-camera interview with what he calls the mainstream media.

"I don't even know why I'm talking to you, honestly," Flynn said as the interview got underway.

Throughout 2021 and 2022, Flynn made more than 60 in-person speeches in 24 states, according to a count by the AP and "Frontline." When he speaks, the former top adviser to then-President Donald Trump spreads baseless conspiracy theories, stoking fear and fueling anger and division and grievance.

Flynn is "one of the most dangerous individuals in America today," said Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian and expert on authoritarianism and fascism who wrote the book "Strongmen: Mussolini to the Present."

Digital Soldiers are standing by.

At the ready.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
A QAnon-Touting Election Denier Could Soon Run This Swing State’s Elections

The person who may end up running Pennsylvania's elections has pushed QAnon-linked conspiracies about a global cabal of pedophiles.

Now, Mastriano is the GOP’s nominee for governor, and there’s been widespread chatter—and some concrete signs—that he might appoint Shuppe to run the state’s election system if he wins this November.
But Shuppe’s conspiracy theorizing goes way beyond the 2020 election and COVID-19. She’s promoted a number of even wilder claims popular with the QAnon community—including the idea that a cabal of elites are running a global child sex slave ring.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a

Oh and what happened to Ezra Cohen Watnick?

You'll be hearing about him soon...

A former Trump staffer named Kash Patel has said that Trump declassified a lot of material before leaving office, so his possession of certain documents might not be illegal. He may know something about this. A former intelligence aide to Rep. Devin Nunes, Patel served on Trump’s National Security Council with Ezra Cohen-Watnick, who’d been recruited by Gen. Michael Flynn and who was so extreme in his views that Flynn’s successor, retired Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, fired him. However, in November 2020, after losing the election, Trump appointed Patel acting chief of staff to his newly appointed acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller—and he appointed Cohen-Watnick as undersecretary of defense for intelligence and security. More pertinently, earlier in the year, he’d named Cohen-Watnick to chair the Public Interest Declassification Board, which he’d packed with other political allies

It is not known why Trump took such an interest in the board; most other presidents ignored it and left vacated positions unfilled. Nor is it known how many documents Cohen-Watnick and the others got declassified.

the best is yet to come

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: dashen

I watched for Q stuff from him at the rally on Saturday, but I'm not really that good.

It was a heck of an event anyway. I actually made some friends, which is uber-rare.

I am sorry, FF. You have me laughing with this one. The uber-rare part. I guess not when you have to come out telling the truth in public like you have. I have felt some of that too. When you have some information that sheds light on the actions of bad people doing greedy/power monger things, then you stir the hornet's nest a bit. Many love you for that I am sure, but they probably feel like they have to keep their heads down to keep from being the target too.

I am sure it is ok to make new friends as long as they aren't into the wrong things. Don't follow down dumb paths, as you normally seem to avoid those, and you should be good to go.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

The shills will think they got him this time again!

HA!

SO WHAT?

1st of all it isn't ours. Second of all he was POTUS at the time, and we know the FBI has lost absolutely all cred. The pee tapes were just the tip of the iceberg for how low they can go. Most of that iceberg is hidden. They are using a playbook we all can read. We can see that "by any means necessary" is one of the mottos.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It looks like the '10 days of darkness' will start any day now.
London Bridge _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _..................
Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Is that the number of days of mourning for the Queens death? I'm not very familiar with the rituals around this.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Is that the number of days of mourning for the Queens death? I'm not very familiar with the rituals around this.

10 days is how long her funeral will last. I'm sure Joe Biden's handlers are trying to figure out a way to keep him from attending in person.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What are the odds?
The other day I had an encounter with someone who was in Beijing in January 2020. Quite the fascinating story and interesting perspective.
She was rather shocked to find herself at the center of the plandemic. Her family believes that the virus was certainly circulating more widely in the population than what has been reported due to the fact that people were traveling and preparing for the Chinese New Year, which was why she was there in the first place.

According to her the Chinese people were equally shocked and only learned about it when the news was aired on tv. Beijing became a ghost town overnight. Her flight was cancelled by the airline and she was stranded there.
It took her over a month to finally get a very disjointed flight back to the U.S.

This is where things got really interesting...She was shocked when she returned because the U.S. was in much worse shape than China! Not just illness but response to Covid in general. She was required to stay in quarantine for two weeks which her employer was really frustrated with.
She of course has taken the jabs but now not on board when I told her that only 8 mice were in the clinical trial for the new improved fall jab.

She is now reading 'The Real Anthony Fauci'. I am surprised [not] that that there is no Chinese translation of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

She is, I believe, the last surviving "official" link to the times of the Second World War.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They will want him to go because his poll numbers improve when he is out of the public eye and the midterms are soon. Also he then doesn't have the poor optics that none of the dem candidates want him to "assist" with their election campaigns.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I wonder if he will crap his pants at the queen's funeral, that would be epic!

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
and Caled
These long fibrous clots that morticians have been finding are finally starting to receive scrutiny from research scientists. Our scientist contact in Cali has told us that they are becoming alarmed and are starting to look into this more closely. It is not normal and they are mystified as to what has suddenly caused this.
Might take awhile for them to connect the dots. They do love their research projects.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
The Paxlovid test and treat campaign seems to be running into some headwind.

This looks rather ominous when the Clinton Health Access Initiative is partnering with the Open Society Foundation along with Pfizer to promote the "test to treat operation" to Africa. I had reservations about Paxlovid before and I now feel so much better knowing the support this drug has among the most informed.

Covid Quick Start Consortium
Covid Quick Start Consortium
One way or another Pfizer will find some way to '"dispose" of the excess inventory and take a write-off to boot.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Yes, 10 days.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Does 'Suicide Weekend' come before or after '10 Days of Darkness'?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's pretty much true that people "blame the messenger" or resist change, placing the burden on you.

The thing that came to my mind is yesterday, sharing the Veritas school admin discrimination story with my cousin. She's HEAVILY conflicted here. A Catholic school teacher, who's a liberal bureaucratic type. Very adverse to conflict or critical approaches....and set in her ways. Kept her hillary sign up for about 2 years! I knew the story would "bother her", but it's a big Red Pill for a devout Catholic teacher to swallow. but I sent it anyway. Okeef is the same age as her two sons, so I'm sure she was dismissive...at first.

Anyway, I didn't hear back from her. It's a relevant story, a senior admin type playing head games with little kiddies, just like she does all day, lol. I told her, see they won't hire Christians or older people.... now she can just deal with the conflict in her head.

Is that all my fault?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Sky News UK newscaster in a black dress.
Makes it all feel rather 'imminent' I believe the word is.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: FlyingFox
I'll be missing Sara Huckabee Sanders speak today........literally 20 minutes away. I wish you would expand on your perspective about Trump speaking on the Q stuff.

I don't believe she is "Controlled Opposition", but she sure could be. I am sure she is 99% what she claims to my observations. I am sure here Dad has earned a lot of cool points, and we do see them focus on things I believe are true. I pray she works out like DeSantis does for those in Florida and their 4-legged alligators. As for the Gators of the U of F, they can lose every time, I am good with that.

edit on 8-9-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Heads up. It's looking like the BBC is getting set to announce the queen's death.

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join