It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is a very interesting post. I’m curious to see how it plays out. The confirmation about QFS was what really got my attention. I am a bit hesistant to believe the dark shroud around the truth would allow that information to leak. Not that a post of “he said someone said” on this website can be anything other than noise in the larger picture.

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Especially if he finishes out this term.
I really really cannot get past January 1 2023
Everything points to this.
The election comes first of course and has everyone's attention as it is that important.
Dick Morris just did a bunch of interviews pumping his book.
I am not nor ever have been a fan of his.
But he seems to be the one chosen to be the forerunner on the recent and coming SCOTUS decisions in setting the narrative.
And he says election integrity is done.
If so it is scripted. Even the Sarah Palin stuff. Optics and high profile exposure.
So yes it is a movie
If you can believe that the Johnny Depp trial was real and not an OJ rerun this will not make sense.
It is like the masses need to be prepared for theatrical court proceedings.
The election is not the end game but the beginning of the end game.
Trump negotiated USMCA in 2017. It began to be initiated in part this year and goes into effect Jan.1.
He negotiated treaties with the world in 2018. These go into effect Jan. 1.
My DOD friend says QFS is real and goes into effect Jan.1.
I suspect it is some grandiose jubilee event that happens every 2000 years. Debts paid, land restored, slaves set free type thing but bigger than we can imagine.
A transition out of free market economies using AI, robotics and suppressed cures and discoveries. Living wages and focus on the poor and recovery to those suffering with addictions.
This boon will literally shock the world into a kumbaya type of euphoric "let's go to work. Share"
There will be a leader that steps up from this. They call him Maitreya.
That is a deeper story in how the UN will rise from the ashes.
In the meantime we are being prepped for Jan.1 and they was us scared first. They want us confused but focused.
The election will do that.
DJT coming back before Jan.1 certainly fulfills that as well.
And IMO because of what I know about Jan.1 this has to happen because whoever is at the helm when this begins gets a tremendous amount of clout and credit that is historic.
Declas incoming IMO.
My son Hunter
What a show

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Nevercompromise

If this is Trump's stealth 2nd term, it explains how he gains a "third term" via 2024 election....as was foretold.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The article is gone! Glad you quoted it. Within an hour it is gone. I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

I can't help but wonder if Joe, Hunter, and perhaps a few others haven't been turned and are only pretending to be as f'ed up as they seem. It would fit the overall pattern, and might explain the bizarre behavior we've seen from some of them.
edited

What if…

What if we are witnessing the “they must be shown” aspect of the plan where negative players are enabled to do their worst for all to see… the idea being that people would revolt.

But I remember Cranky saying something way back about how Americans are so adaptable, maybe too adaptable…

What if the public just bends over and takes it…

What a pathetic end to the plan that would be.

On the other hand, what is the alternative? I got off my butt and voted in 2020 for the first time in years. The world did not change (Not for the better, anyway, LOL).

Violence is not the answer. HELL NO. The nail that stands up gets pounded down. The cabal salivates at the thought. Look at the fallout from the non-revolt of January 6.

We keep hearing that united we are strong. But I look around and don’t see much of that.

We don’t hold the power. The deck is stacked against us from centuries of meticulous effort to ensure just that.

I think that is why the mythology of a savior is so enticing. We want to believe. Jesus, trump, Q, aliens, the military, pick whatever floats your boat. We know unconsciously that without some help from higher up the food chain things will not be changing.

Sorry for the depressing post. I have moods.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Found it... MSN link

...I also archived on wayback machine
edit on 9/3/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thank you! The article is rather comical in my opinion. Why would Mueller investigate Danchenko? The investigation was aiming at Trump, not him. Makes me question if any of the recent fbi resignations were involved with the Mueller probe. Patterns have been noted and it would fit.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Pilot thought it over and belly landed the aircraft. Reportedly in custody.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Not likely. You don't steal a plane, tell everyone your "intent," circle the location like a big bullseye, and then conveniently belly land your plane in a field. This was always the plan.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Pilot thought it over...

Cheers

edit on 9/3/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Heat is on the Stzroker

twitter.com...

'Facts' according to Mr. Counterintel Peter Strzok in his book:

Excerpts from:

It's weird that I cannot find even a simple bio on the Strzok'er at FBI site.

He's a ghost.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Utah Rep. suggests Trump may have carried UFO Files to Mar-a-Lago:

After the search warrant was unsealed, Stewart backtracked some.

“I mean, if he had actual Special Access Programs — do you know how extraordinarily sensitive that is? That’s very, very sensitive. If that were actually at his residence, that would be a problem,” Stewart told Politico. “But we just don’t know that. So let’s find out.”
The Salt Lake Tribune

In the SAP & nuclear classifications secret realm does anyone know what the codeterm "Biscuit" implies?

Lawmakers Eye Growing Threat from UFO's

Buried in the Senate Intelligence Authorization Report for 2023 lies the following sentence:

"At a time when cross-domain transmedium threats to United States national security are expanding exponentially."

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What have you guys confirmed about all the planes being white hat communications.
I consider the planes crashing into the food processing facilities as WH signatures.
The only thing that makes sense with all the facilities for processed garbage and baby formula facilities is our food has been that corrupted and we were being long term poisoned.
Meat turns brown from the inside out and weird steak textures.
Bread does not go bad. Milk does not turn.
I do not eat that crap but I watch it.

Anyway the planes crashing and burning everything looks like signatures for WH events.
An aside.
How come there is never any talk of planes doing fuel dumps or crash and burns on runways anymore?
I suggest new technologies already at work.
Planes just do not crash anymore unless planned to do so.

originally posted by: Caled
Not likely. You don't steal a plane, tell everyone your "intent," circle the location like a big bullseye, and then conveniently belly land your plane in a field. This was always the plan.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Pilot thought it over...

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Could get dizzy with Flashbacks
But perhaps the best ONE
All things considered

Did Trump’s Uncle Tell Him about Missing Tesla Papers & Flying Saucers?

President Donald Trump’s uncle, John G. Trump, was a Professor of Electrical Engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) from 1936 until his retirement in 1973. It is well known that declassified documents confirm that in January 1943 Professor Trump was called upon by the FBI to evaluate the personal papers of Nikola Tesla just over a week after his death. What is not well known is that there is also a leaked classified document that also connects Professor Trump to another famous event in US history – the crash of a flying saucer at Roswell in 1947.

According to a memorial tribute published by the National Academy of Engineering, John Trump joined MIT to work with Professor Robert J. Van de Graaff, who was a pioneer in “the new field of super-high voltage generation and applications.” After gaining a Doctorate under Van de Graaff in 1933, Trump went on to become an assistant professor in 1936, and a full professor in 1952 at MIT.

Biscuit? = ANSWER: Small card with nuclear code

edit on 932022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Wasn't it already confirmed that Stzork was/is CIA and his connection with the FBI was only as a go between?

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

But perhaps the best ONE
All things considered

President Donald Trump’s uncle, John G. Trump, was a Professor of Electrical Engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) from 1936 until his retirement in 1973. It is well known that declassified documents confirm that in January 1943 Professor Trump was called upon by the FBI to evaluate the personal papers of Nikola Tesla just over a week after his death. What is not well known is that there is also a leaked classified document that also connects Professor Trump to another famous event in US history – the crash of a flying saucer at Roswell in 1947.

According to a memorial tribute published by the National Academy of Engineering, John Trump joined MIT to work with Professor Robert J. Van de Graaff, who was a pioneer in “the new field of super-high voltage generation and applications.” After gaining a Doctorate under Van de Graaff in 1933, Trump went on to become an assistant professor in 1936, and a full professor in 1952 at MIT.

Yes, we're tracking on same wavelength here.😎

Ah, the biscuit link now answers (I think) to a post from Jan 18, 2021. More on that later.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Wasn't it already confirmed that Stzork was/is CIA and his connection with the FBI was only as a go between?

Some claim he was sort of sheep-dipped and I don't know about going as far as 'confirmed' but, from his book (depending how much you believe) he talks about his close tightly compartmentalized secret liason team between the FBI & CIA and the 'firewall' between them and the Trump White House.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: MetalThunder

But perhaps the best ONE
All things considered

Yes, we're tracking on same wavelength here.😎

Ah, the biscuit link now answers (I think) to a post from Jan 18, 2021. More on that later.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Some claim he was sort of sheep-dipped and I don't know about going as far as 'confirmed' but, from his book (depending how much you believe) he talks about his close tightly compartmentalized secret liason team between the FBI & CIA and the 'firewall' between them and the Trump White House.

That testimony he gave to Congress I believe was so Kaiser Sousa like. That weird look he gave like he knew he was a character in a show.
I doubt very much that was actually him. The document guy. Layers upon layers

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
For the Memory Disabled , Paints a Picture , never gets old ....
Does IT

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

IF he is CIA, and he stated in Congress that he was FBI, then he lied to Congress. Even if he stated that he was CIA in close door meetings, he still lost candor in the face of the public and should be held accountable.

Though since he is clearly Anti-Trump, we all know how "Punished" he'll be.

It's getting to the point that all a person has to do to clear their name after a mass shooting is claim that the people killed were Trump supporters.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The credo or motto of counter-Intel people read into covert/Black Ops projects:

1. There is no truth; anything goes
2. We can do anything; anything goes

And of course with classified black budgets they can do anything, including usurping congress. Truth be damned; move along citizen.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Federal Agents Raid Home of Notorious Clinton Donor Viktor Vekselberg

slaynews.com...

And the plot thickens.............

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
MY Take - TIME FLYs

Eye of the Storm

One of the judges, Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, was thrust into the spotlight after signing off on the Aug. 5 request by the FBI to search Trump’s Florida resort home. The other, Trump-appointed U.S. District Judge Aileen Mercedes Cannon, joined the fray after announcing she is leaning toward the appointment of an independent attorney to scrutinize the records the Department of Justice seized.

Both work in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and have overlapped in at least three criminal cases in the jurisdiction before.

What a Ride so far, what a SHOW !

Buckle Up

edit on 932022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join