It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Well that tweet did say the domain site was threatened so it would just be at that point but I doubt it would have been over an entry of someone who died over 3 years ago and whose article is pretty vanilla.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
India Overcomes

UK falls behind India to become the world's sixth largest economy

This was in the Maga dead thread
Cult?.

Maga is over?!?

Yawn Dark to light something about just when all hope has failed

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Everything else was you ignoring everyone rebuking your faulty interpretations.

I didn't ignore them, I refuted some of them by pointing out they are irrelevant.

Some of you might think they are important but not really, in regard to the point I made.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Clinton sock puppet JOHN PODESTA lands a high profile job in the Biden Administation.

truthsocial.com...

He was supposed to be arrested 6 years ago...for what?

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Please..............................

These off-topic side debates/derailments with pages and pages of posts need to slow down. They are for non-Q threads.
Or Private Message.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Fri Sep 2 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Clinton sock puppet JOHN PODESTA lands a high profile job in the Biden Administation.

truthsocial.com...

He was supposed to be arrested 6 years ago...for what?

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

edit on 2-9-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes, I was waiting for that meme...and the Abby clip.

How about some PJW...

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Heat is on the Stzroker

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

If Stzroker was sitting in on the MAL raid, I would not want to even be in the same room with that fan with this hits it.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Looking at the NYPost article. Found Here
It lists 99 Magizines/Newspapers/Press Articles and other printed media dated 1/2017-10/2018.

This is interesting. Q-99

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148143472 šŸ“
Nov 5 2017 18:40:38 (EST)
US assets.
Location.
Who was arrested in SA?
Define.
Background?
HUMA.
Foundations?
Institutes?
Soros.
Who was killed in SA?
Who fired?
Who really fired?
Why would we fire?
Follow the money.
Who pulls the strings?
Strings detached.
Open season on puppets.
Who are the puppets?
Where are the puppets?
Global.
MSM.
Mockingbird.
Secret agents.
A. Cooper family background?
Why is this relevant?
Q

So, I wonder if finding out what those printed media has any value?

Also in combination with the above FF post about Stzork, I kind of wonder if Q-99 might have something to do with this since it seems that Stzork and the MAL Raid might have connections.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

If this is Trump's stealth 2nd term, it explains how he gains a "third term" via 2024 election....as was foretold.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Interesting thoughts, I've always tried to approach this phenomenon objectively to see what that sort of approach might reveal.

Surface level, it's a story, whether true or not. There are certain goals that are enumerated, a broad strokes referring to a plan of sorts. There are lots of keywords, acronyms, and names named that when researched lead to some fairly well documented conspiracy stories that have been hanging out in plain sight for years. There are claims of fired, prosecuted, and retired elected officials, government employees and appointees, and corporate executives. Also predictions, most of which appear not to have come true unless you squint really, really hard.

Goals enumerated, there's a narrative written there that can be taken at face value. The keywords do lead to interesting research, damning to those targeted. The claims of neutralized officials, I think some have been confirmed, have any been found to be false? I never cared much about the predictions, but I always found the message and the research invitation intriguing. It brought some things I had missed to my attention, so I can't help but appreciate that.

A question I have been mulling over as to a take away from this Q stuff, is to figure out exactly who is and isn't compromised, and who has not indicated either way. Thought I'd throw that in for good measure.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The other way is to bring in a new Constitution which is sort of necessary because the current one is enslaving.

Ever notice that the protections had to be added later, 1A, 2A, ...

They didn't get it right the first time.

This is the same for every country. They will happen in a landslide.

P

edit on 3/9/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Knowing what we know
IMO
IT HAS BEGUN
DURHAM

Igor Danchenko is seeking to dismiss the false statements charges brought against him by special counsel John Durham, in part by implying that special counsel Robert Mueller failing to unearth those alleged lies is proof that they werenā€™t lies.

edit on 932022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Remember all the talk about turning Walmarts into ā€œcampsā€?

If someone wanted to draw attention to a specific Walmartā€¦ I donā€™t suppose anyone has a contact in the area that can take a glance at this specific Walmart?

You canā€™t mistake it. The pilot drew a big bullseye over the top of it.

And now he has landed the plane in a field. Not an easy task. Almost like it was planned.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Police: Plane circling Mississippi city threatens to crash - developing now

edit on 9/3/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/3/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Especially if he finishes out this term.
I really really cannot get past January 1 2023
Everything points to this.
The election comes first of course and has everyone's attention as it is that important.
Dick Morris just did a bunch of interviews pumping his book.
I am not nor ever have been a fan of his.
But he seems to be the one chosen to be the forerunner on the recent and coming SCOTUS decisions in setting the narrative.
And he says election integrity is done.
If so it is scripted. Even the Sarah Palin stuff. Optics and high profile exposure.
So yes it is a movie
If you can believe that the Johnny Depp trial was real and not an OJ rerun this will not make sense.
It is like the masses need to be prepared for theatrical court proceedings.
The election is not the end game but the beginning of the end game.
Trump negotiated USMCA in 2017. It began to be initiated in part this year and goes into effect Jan.1.
He negotiated treaties with the world in 2018. These go into effect Jan. 1.
My DOD friend says QFS is real and goes into effect Jan.1.
I suspect it is some grandiose jubilee event that happens every 2000 years. Debts paid, land restored, slaves set free type thing but bigger than we can imagine.
A transition out of free market economies using AI, robotics and suppressed cures and discoveries. Living wages and focus on the poor and recovery to those suffering with addictions.
This boon will literally shock the world into a kumbaya type of euphoric "let's go to work. Share"
There will be a leader that steps up from this. They call him Maitreya.
That is a deeper story in how the UN will rise from the ashes.
In the meantime we are being prepped for Jan.1 and they was us scared first. They want us confused but focused.
The election will do that.
DJT coming back before Jan.1 certainly fulfills that as well.
And IMO because of what I know about Jan.1 this has to happen because whoever is at the helm when this begins gets a tremendous amount of clout and credit that is historic.
Declas incoming IMO.
My son Hunter
What a show

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Nevercompromise

If this is Trump's stealth 2nd term, it explains how he gains a "third term" via 2024 election....as was foretold.

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join