It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Now on to some Q fun.

I'm sure many of you have seen the official picture of documents taken from Mar-a-lago, complete with case number at the top:

Interesting that is not the only version of that picture circulating. There is another one, much higher resolution, yet without the case number:

If you look closely at the magazine you will see Trump in his office, with evil outside the window and the caption "Knock, knock..."

From Q drop 1494:

"WHAT THEY DO NOT ANTICIPATE IS POTUS DECLAS IT ALL DUE TO OPTICS AND ARM/MSM FOOTHOLD ON COMMS TO PAINT POLITICAL ATTACK + RUSSIA INVESTIGATION COVER UP / ADV.
WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON.
WE ARE HERE TO UNITE THE CORE.
YOU.
WHY DID POTUS NAME FAKE NEWS AS OUR BIGGEST ENEMY?
USE LOGIC.
THIS WILL BE A FIGHT NOT THROUGH DC (WE CONTROL) BUT WITH PUBLIC OPINION ONCE THIS JUMPS.
(2) MISSILE FIRES W/ A STRATEGIC PURPOSE
(2) EXTINGUISHED.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
THIS IS WAR.
THIS IS LITERALLY EVIL KNOCKING.
WILL YOU ANSWER?
WILL YOU FIGHT?
WILL YOU DEFEND?
WE WILL.
WE ARE.
YOU ELECTED US TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY (OUR WORLD).
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q"

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Interesting thought. That perhaps Q's 'It had to be this way. Sometimes you have to show people.' type post was not only in regards to highlighting the election fraud, but also what came after. You're probably right.

Hearkens back to my earlier wild speculation that we are in military devolution already, or a Trump shadow term, or both. That current events are an odd sort of Kabuki theatre where we are made to see the ills of globalist policy in full effect by being given a taste of globalist policy.

The actions of those who appear publicly to be in charge do seem to be borne of desperation, not the actions of a group that is firmly in charge. Also somewhat impotent, compared to what I would've expected to see from those folks.

It's noteworthy that the agitation from the corporate media and our bureaucracy at present are palpable. Sure seems like they'd just love to see some people running out there with their rifles right about now. It seems as if it is willfully repugnant, in the hopes of generating a reaction. I considered a lot of the media and government activity between 2012 and 2016 to be similar, though perhaps not as intense. Agitative.

a reply to: FlyingFox

Exactly. Q isn't posting much, but that doesn't really have me concerned. If there's more to tell, I expect that entity will chime back in at such time as is appropriate.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What?
I made a play on words with the word "bad"
I think this war was won by memes.
I am only a place setter until the meme warriors return.

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
also a reply to Aeris420
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Before we move past this, I think it's important to state up front that I am not interested in participating in any calls for illegal or clandestine action, or any other form of agitation that might lead otherwise well meaning participants in this thread to make statements or possibly even take actions that have them accused of incitement of riot or rebellion.

Whether trolling, working for somebody, or you actually think that you have good intentions, this sort of thing can have serious, lasting consequences. Please consider use of such language carefully in the future. I don't mean to be a diva, but this is serious stuff. Careful now.

The time? The place? For rebellion? That is not my call to make. There are serious pros and cons to either side of that argument. Regardless, the people will decide that, in whatever groups they choose to organize amongst themselves, here in this country where the organization of such groups is so firmly enshrined in the earliest founding documents, that the language reads 'shall not be infringed'.

I think we should all be thankful that not enough people have decided that 'now is the time' before now. On the other hand, a well organized group that executed carefully might be able to solve a lot of America's problems in short order, with no or minimal loss of life. More likely I'd guess that sort of activity would be a bad thing for our country right about now. Either way, it's not my call to make. The people will do as they choose to do. Let's hope they do it right, if it ever comes to that.

This sort of musing brings to mind the Trump quote of 'Proud Boys stand back, and stand by.' I think that was what he said. That was certainly not a call to action. Stand back. Stated in regards to the most high profile militia organization in the US. As far as 'making the call' from the top of the MAGA camp, perhaps that was it. Clearly, publicly stated.

I'm also reminded of the part of the Decleration of Independence where it says: "Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

I don't know about you, but I'm not so inclined to run out there with my rifle, climb to the top of the Washington Monument, beat my chest and scream '(insert agitative comment here)!!!' at the top of my lungs at present. I'd suggest jokingly that you go ahead and see how well that turns out for you, but, well, you know...

Anyhow, noted. Accepted, and so we move on.

Badcabbie you have a pm
edit on 31-8-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OMG. Will you all stop bickering already? This has been going on for days.
edit on 8/31/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

It was written as much to everyone as to you. We're walking the tightwire whenever revolutionary type topics are discussed. A few wrong words, and somebody could get in a lot of trouble.

Discussing it without advocating for it is fine. Advocating for it, or even something that could be misconstrued as agitation that leads to incitement, could lead to criminal charges. Just be careful. We're not the only people reading these threads.

I'm not sore about it.

edit on 31-8-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: edit

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

That's why the b-site thread is far far better than this one lately

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ah. I'll have to put that back on my daily agenda.

originally posted by: dashen

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Tell me why they are confiscating framed pictures of TIME magazine? Are those not personal property that have NOTHING to do with classified info?

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Tell me why they are confiscating framed pictures of TIME magazine? Are those not personal property that have NOTHING to do with classified info?

Because TIME is Russian disinfo?

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Everyone keeps forgetting we are watching a movie...

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm not sure if you have been watching, but the Solomon Islands are starting to heat up. They are turning away UK and US Naval vessels. In case you need a reminder of the strategic importance of the Solomon Islands:

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I'm seeing it is the symbol for atheism.

Seems like someone did some borrowing.

Then it is the perfect symbol for them. It is Satan's tail. Well perhaps if you look closely you can see what is the typical presentation of Lucifer/Satan/The fallen one's tail. Atheist only think they don't believe in a God/Devil dichotomy until they are in a fox hole with bullets zipping by them. The triangle with a Star trek looking "A" would fit nicely into the sculptures and drawings of the Fallen Angel Lucifer.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Symbolism. Something I figured out quite a while back (my picture):

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: daskakik
I'm seeing it is the symbol for atheism.

Seems like someone did some borrowing.

Then it is the perfect symbol for them. It is Satan's tail. Well perhaps if you look closely you can see what is the typical presentation of Lucifer/Satan/The fallen one's tail. Atheist only think they don't believe in a God/Devil dichotomy until they are in a fox hole with bullets zipping by them. The triangle with a Star trek looking "A" would fit nicely into the sculptures and drawings of the Fallen Angel Lucifer.

edit on 8/31/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
twitter.com...

That is one fat boney head compared to the apparent actor playing the part on TV of Joe Biden... the bidet POTUS.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
OMG. Will you all stop bickering already? This has been going on for days.

It is so annoying and distracting. NONE of us in this thread have the exact same opinion about the whole "Q" thing, and none of us know jack schitt about who or what Q really is or was. We have had so many newer members come in and either claim to have some sooper dooper secret info... but can't say anything because reasons. Or they try the idiotic copying of the Q style of posts - like they 're a part of it. (We need an eye roll emoji here).

At least when the more combative members come in and start crapping on the thread, or contributing nothing but mocking "you guys are still doing this" types of posts - it lets me know which user names I can safely skip reading. so there's that.

Also - I don't want to be one of those who makes any demands about this thread and the posting in it, but I personally very much appreciate Dask's participation in this thread. I've said before, Dask is generally not being dismissive or coming at us with some superiority complex or anything like that. He's (I'm assuming he, apologies if incorrect) only pointing out flaws in our thoughts, conclusions or opinions. And asking for proof of "Q" doing anything. Trying to shoo him out of this thread would only help blind us to some truths that could be overlooked due to the almost unquestioning faith some have in the people who "interpret" Q's actual posts. it's his questioning that kinda helps keep these "Q" threads from becoming a religion.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just to be clear what could constitute a government record and could be seized as evidence, on the upper left you will see a stack of napkins under a medal box.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Ah. I'll have to put that back on my daily agenda.

I had almost forgotten about the b-site - thank you! I'll need to go back and check it out again.
That was so awesome that you got that going Dash - and very nice to have another home to get my Q fix during those few days of ATS darkness.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Exactly ! That pic looks staged and as Caled pointed out, what are the odds of featuring a Time cover of “evil” right outside Trump’s window (home) ? So what are the implications of these photos of “evidence” being released ? It could be seen as an indicator that some sort of “plan” is in play OR some sort of nasty little cabal troll. Either way it doesn’t sit well me.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
These are comms. Which is exactly why the relevant Q post directly addresses POTUS declass.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Exactly ! That pic looks staged and as Caled pointed out, what are the odds of featuring a Time cover of “evil” right outside Trump’s window (home) ? So what are the implications of these photos of “evidence” being released ? It could be seen as an indicator that some sort of “plan” is in play OR some sort of nasty little cabal troll. Either way it doesn’t sit well me.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join