It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
If some of us have to suffer you then please give some arguments with receipts why some things can't possibly be the opposite of what those who believe in the plan say.

I don't want to sound rude but I think first you have to understand the argument.

Someone can look at event X and claim it was Q's doing. They might even give a good argument why they believe that but it is never proof that Q is who they say they are, and if they are not, then they are not responsible for any event.

The laundry list of things that you say are weird don't prove that there is a person called Q who is part of a team fighting behind the scenes to take america back.

Is it possible? Yes, it is possible, but it is also possible that those things happened without them being a result of a team of white-hats.

Personally I'd love to know more about you,age, upbringing,political views, education,etc.

I'm 50, grew up in the US but moved to Guatemala in the late 90's.

Raised christian but became an atheist during my teens.

I have no political affiliation and have never and probably will never vote.

I have a couple technical degrees.

I doubt that info is going to be of any use.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Thanks for replying, actually it helps me realize that you don't seem to be politically motivated .
You are 100% correct..none of it is absolutely provable,I can admit that,also I sit on the fence with a very high amount of hopium,I think maybe it gets me through all the incredulous happenings and weirdness. It's teaching me patience which is a monumental feat in itself. It provoked me to search many things I otherwise wouldn't have. You have your radicals that believe in say the JFK Jr. Is alive thing ,or the Bush's had a huge hand in 911 and Senior called for JFK's assassination,and so much more. I saw FBI documents showing Jr accusing Biden of being part of it. It's really enriched my conspiracy fascination. What I've taken away so far is this world is even more corrupt than anyone could fathom. Like I've said, this isn't over by far,it's too early and the jury is still out, biding my time til November.
Just for kicks though,Mr Pool posted something about London , we'll see, I'm waiting,I know Charles has been visiting the Queen daily now. It's still exciting to me and many people. November can't get here soon enough.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: dashen

Why do people believe that Q is going to change anything? When things only get worse and Q comes out and says “it had to be this way” that’s like a very bad case of Stockholm syndrome.

Q has done this over and over. If a claim or prediction failed - Its purposeful misinformation to confuse the enemy. Which makes very little sense if the "deep state" is only slightly more intelligent than the three stooges.

"Hillary is arrested!? Panic! O wait, Q tricked us again, that rascal!" 4-D chess!

Then when nothing even slightly goes according to plan - "Trust the plan"

I wonder where Q will end. Will it be 2028 and people on ATS still saying to trust the plan.

You just said something about chess in mockery but let me ask you about chess.
When do you claim victory?
Beginning moves or
Midgame or
Endgame?

Assuming no early mistakes by either side of course.

I admit I bit on "done by Easter"
I went off the reservation and felt confident in who I was listening to at the time for "Intel" but I broke my rule not to set dates and I bit. I lost some credibility with friends that were so into the election because of shutdowns and all our businesses suffering.
My friends were becoming CT's.
But they all lost the momentum after the election and all I did was give false hope. Even though I was confident because of all that was happening and I do not set dates I had no explanations for Easter to come and go.
There was so much insight at that time available so it was still amazing to see it all and absorb it.

While I am thinking about it. I have to post about Thomas Wictor. Man he nailed it. He was 1 of my rocks at that time.
And I have this thread and a poster here who turned me into TW.
THANK You whoever it was that introduced him to this thread.
But all his videos got locked out and I lost them and could not share them.
So if whoever you are and you read this.
Did you know his videos are now back up on YouTube?
Tell me what happened if you know.

Anyway

Chess

Having that disappointment happen I can now understand why.
They were being so successful at executing they decided to cast their net broader and further in order to capture them all.
This is looking to be so much better.
I am so excited for what is coming.
The goal in chess is to win.
Not to capture more pieces faster in the beginning or midgame but to checkmate your opponent.
And the goal is peace.
So let them be cryptic.
War sucks
Peace is better.
We will gladly call you all Americans and freely forgive to all those that also seek peace. We are close to something new where there are no more democrats or republicans.

I hate setting dates but what is going to begin January 1 2023 is so crazy big for the global economy with unbelievable changes in how we will live that whoever is in charge in any country for this coming year is going to be credited for it.
Hillary thought it would be Her.

DJT is the greatest counter puncher the world has ATM. Maybe the GOAT.
And for about a year not only did he not punch back but he practically disappeared.
So how do I know it is now?
This election and not flipping 2020?

COUNTERSTRIKE

It has begun
Everything all at once from all directions non-stop from every direction with ferocity and intention.

Thomas Wictor taught me what to look for when it was time.

I thought I lost this video.

HELLO!

youtu.be...://youtu.be/Tfz2DL3RQd4]the counterstrike will blow your mind[/url]
edit on 31-8-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2022 by Nevercompromise because: I tried

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromisea
I'm surprised at your post,most YouTubers in favor of Q have been saying for 2 years to prepare,that something is coming ,even the government website says to have Reserves of food and water .

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
You use the youtube button and then just copy/paste the bit after the equal sign in the address or use the yvid tags with just that bit.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I don't think they are feeding us that type stuff now I am simply saying that with Famer Billy G. buying up buttloads of farmland that are in remote enough areas it opens the doors for all types of unpleasant things . Beef, pork and poultry are taken to processing plants before they get to the supermarkets and wholesale food distributors. Right now someone would definitely say something but the future seems to be pretty bright for the AI's that will have no qualms about the job they are programmed to do.
Hell no we ain't eating no babies! You have partially answered your on question "It is not like we are ignorant or anything" IMO we have to wait it out to November. If the red wave comes we have to hold their feet to the fire to rid us of the swamp scum regardless of their political affiliation. "Separate the wheat from the tar " right? If there is no red wave we are going to have to consider other options and no I do not know at this time what that options will be.

Wait a minute. Did I miss something?
Did qanon tell us not to do anything about food too?

I don't know if qanon, DBQQ;s or Q said anything about food. I just don't remember..........Maybe it's the hardening of the arteries disease messing with my memory I'm still hoping it was the anesthesia and that it will wear off soon...lol....I will say it is quite irritating.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift
My apologies Southern Gift, I hate that movie and didn't realize that my ref, to it would cause so much chatter.'

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

I

Wait a minute. Did I miss something?
Did qanon tell us not to do anything about food too?

I don't know if qanon, DBQQ;s or Q said anything about food. I just don't remember..........Maybe it's the hardening of the arteries disease messing with my memory I'm still hoping it was the anesthesia and that it will wear off soon...lol....I will say it is quite irritating.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: FlyingFox

[FIRE]
Grill activated.
Hot_Sauce_Red.
Hot_Sauce_Green.
@Snowden
Have a seat.
No Pizza.
Coincidence [RIBS]?
Why is this important [STEAK]?
Learn our comms.
Autists thirsty?
Watch the beer.
Anons hungry?
You have more than you can eat.
BBQ

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Can you tell me where you found this? The Alien Interview piece is curious as it is 14 years old. I wonder where else it might be found? I find this topic fascinating and frightening. The frightening part just comes from the unknown. I wonder if Crazy Fox might have info on it.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Cant help but wonder.... wtf is BUTT STUFF?

eta: and why is it one step away from global thermonuclear war??

edit on 2022-08-31T03:54:36-05:00202208bam3108am3631 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
OK never, miss rookqueen is not being as mean as you are that is for sure. We can save the meanness for the asshats who we are currently aware need some justice focused on their evil deeds.

We all have a place here. You too. You are bringing it. PLEASE do us all a favor and focus on that task you are good at it seems. Enthusiasm for the light at the end of the tunnel most all of us share with you. Credibility is lost being a butt to people in our collectively on ATS. To me, YOU show some promise to actually have real information you are currently sitting on like Dask, Rook Queen and Guy are all saying is a problem for them. I see the flash point for you here, IMO.

If you got something, give us something with a source. If you are Sun Tzu practitioner, well hell. We need something solid and need to see some real action. Don't waste time nit picking back at people. Just give the facts and that will help here. And

Yes, I sometimes get a bit pissy.... we all do.

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

edit on 31-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
GREAT POINT. Many people are letting others talk them out of what their eyes are seeing, and their brains are questioning. That is how it gets to keep moving down that evil path to genocidal maniacs running the world stage militarily.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: daskakik

For more than 30 years, Deep Throat's identity was one of the biggest mysteries of American politics and journalism and the source of much public curiosity and speculation.

DT fed "confidential" information from inside the White House to the press through select channels. Does that sound like anyone we know?

So, if "Q" is just a few Anons who are working off insider info leaked to them, why so much pressure to square the circle? Is it really incumbent on a few basement dwellers to produce a handbook to the deepest secret conspiracy facts on Earth, when they're simply a bit of alt-media..?

Less and less people these days seem to want to trust their own powers of observation and reason.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
In terms of dirt, and when more of it gets presented...hell guys, the dirt is practically digging itself out of the ground these days. The 'bad guys' are tripping over their...uh, coat tails...every ten minutes or so, what's to discover? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's more dark to light before the end of this story, or it sure seems so. Do we really need a full blast of some extra stuff right exactly now? I would suggest instead that one simply open their window and look out of it, into the world.

THIS

This makes sense Cabbie...Of course I would agree if people are paying attention. I am all about understanding and finding a way that I can share this information with those on the fence or just plain lost to the ignorance of the mainstream brainwashing. You are right, most of us can see the holes in their lies. It is just like looking at the man behind the curtain. It reveals the Wizard was just some old windbag salesman from Kansas. Seeing the holes in the stories help connect the dots for me.

edit on 31-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Possible pandering...that assumption doesn't really hold true when you look at Trump's actions while in office.

We were not talking about Trump but some representative from Texas. I guess Mayra Flores.

Cheerleading...like I said, this is not politics as usual, even if you can't tell the difference.

I wasn't talking about the politics but about JOM's reaction.

Proves Q is who they say they are...what do you mean exactly?

A WH insider, as labelled in the titles of these threads until chapter 35 or part of a government group working to take back america and punish the pedo cabal. You know, what they claim to be.

So if you think that, then is AOC pandering in NYC?

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

a reply to: RookQueen

Hehe. The 'D Bag Q Queens'! I like it! I think we need to work this colorful euphemism into future comments and installments. Perhaps part 50 could even be titled: 'Revenge of The D Bag Q Queens' or something.

And I don't agree totally with RQ, but I sure can understand her and GF's reasoning. I see some similarities in our philosophy Cabbie, but I also see it to a lesser degree with RQ and GF with the Q mania I will call it. Overboard on the Q mania. But in this thread, not pandering Dask, I am thinking we are truly banging it out and sharing hard data that deserves vetting. Not to be thrown in the trash and stomped on by mass media psychosis tricks without the least consideration of the "democracy" they are trying to save on MSNBC.

Their preferred democracy is what we know as Totalitarian hell.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I watched a video that was of the same guy on the vid you posted yesterday. I liked him very much, just wish he could cut his time back a bit. I'm gonna try to watch the one you posted and possibly some older ones later today. Do you remember his name? I can look back and find it if I need to.
Hey, also what you said in an earlier post (this is now here near verbatim< just the gist of it) about no longer feeling alone......I get it and I think you will find several here that get it........

I know I would love to sit down and have long talks with you and my sweetheart wife about all this stuff.

I appreciate that you are being above the fray, and have your mind focused on the problem as well as any.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Q said we should trust FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Does anybody recall the context of that statement, why he said this?

edit on 8/31/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
also a reply to Aeris420

Before we move past this, I think it's important to state up front that I am not interested in participating in any calls for illegal or clandestine action, or any other form of agitation that might lead otherwise well meaning participants in this thread to make statements or possibly even take actions that have them accused of incitement of riot or rebellion.

Whether trolling, working for somebody, or you actually think that you have good intentions, this sort of thing can have serious, lasting consequences. Please consider use of such language carefully in the future. I don't mean to be a diva, but this is serious stuff. Careful now.

The time? The place? For rebellion? That is not my call to make. There are serious pros and cons to either side of that argument. Regardless, the people will decide that, in whatever groups they choose to organize amongst themselves, here in this country where the organization of such groups is so firmly enshrined in the earliest founding documents, that the language reads 'shall not be infringed'.

I think we should all be thankful that not enough people have decided that 'now is the time' before now. On the other hand, a well organized group that executed carefully might be able to solve a lot of America's problems in short order, with no or minimal loss of life. More likely I'd guess that sort of activity would be a bad thing for our country right about now. Either way, it's not my call to make. The people will do as they choose to do. Let's hope they do it right, if it ever comes to that.

This sort of musing brings to mind the Trump quote of 'Proud Boys stand back, and stand by.' I think that was what he said. That was certainly not a call to action. Stand back. Stated in regards to the most high profile militia organization in the US. As far as 'making the call' from the top of the MAGA camp, perhaps that was it. Clearly, publicly stated.

I'm also reminded of the part of the Decleration of Independence where it says: "Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

I don't know about you, but I'm not so inclined to run out there with my rifle, climb to the top of the Washington Monument, beat my chest and scream '(insert agitative comment here)!!!' at the top of my lungs at present. I'd suggest jokingly that you go ahead and see how well that turns out for you, but, well, you know...

Anyhow, noted. Accepted, and so we move on.

edit on 31-8-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: edit

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hmmm. An interesting question. Unfortunately, not one that I can easily answer. If there is an end to this abomination we call the Internet, I have probably been there and back. If you want to search and find more, you only need to search for "The Domain" and "Airl". That should get you where you want to go. When you use Google, be sure to use the quotes. And be keenly aware that access to all information is controlled.

a reply to: Caled
Can you tell me where you found this? The Alien Interview piece is curious as it is 14 years old. I wonder where else it might be found? I find this topic fascinating and frightening. The frightening part just comes from the unknown. I wonder if Crazy Fox might have info on it.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

War. War never changes.

edit on 8 31 2022 by dashen because: BUTT STUFF WAS ALWAYS AN OPTION

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join