It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Wife noticed the new Florida tourist map changed all of the AF bases to "Space Force". It's nice to see it in print, it feels far more "real" and of the moment.

I'll be there pretty soon.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Bill Gates weirdness alert
His tweet from yesterday has a picture of himself wearing a crown with Warren Buffet. It the Oracle's 92nd birthday.
He must see himself as King and ruler of the NWO but there is always something else because he just loves these games.

There is another King. Gary King, AG of New Mexico who sold Zorro Ranch to Epstein. How many times did Gates go the paradise island again? 36? Did he go to Zorrow Ranch as well?
Epstein Zorro Ranch in New Mexico for Sale

Billy is so interested in buying up farmland here is another property that fits his portfolio. Has there ever been a full reveal as to what was found at Zorrow Ranch or was that covered up?

Who brought Gates and Epstein together? Melanie Walker, one of Epstein's gals. She was a science advisor for Epstein and later joined the Gates Foundation,bgC3 as a senior program analyst. She seems to be the glue that held everyone together. Prince Andrew-Maxwell-Epstein-Gates-Leslie Wexner. This bgC3 must be a big deal.
How could one person attain such power and influence over all of these people? She is WEF connected! WHO connected, Rockefeller , Young global leader ect and a link to neurotechnology. Wow...

Melanie Walker WEF Conncection

Roll out of Gates and Epstein Relationship
Bill Gates and Epstein back ground

This is just so weird. Epstein bought Zorrow Ranch with Zorrow Trust. What are the chances that Zorrow Trust won a lottery of $29.3 million? And we wondered where Epstein got all the $. The system is rigged.
Zorrow Trust Wins Oklahoma Lottery

Love and Bliss weirdness> Love and Bliss
Since she was involved with bgC3 and is marching to the tune of the WEF and the WHO there must be something connected with Covid-19. Maybe the mRNA technology?

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

[snip]
Could he have used this third arm to funnel $ under the radar to fund bioweapon research and development avoiding the direct link to the Foundation? A clearing house for new tech? b-gat.es/ymQq7z has been disappeared.
bgC3 wiki Just updated again.
Bill Gates Secret Start up
bgC3 logo
------
Speaking of Billy he has another weirdness with his new tweet from yesterday.

I briefly mentioned bgC3 back in 2020. I never followed-up with anything more than what you just posted.

The site URL www.bgc3.com redirects to his blog...www.gatesnotes.com...

Early archived links on bgc3.com from 2008-2011 appear to have been scrubbed.

Archived link from 2008:

This is very common practice among big corporations & billionaires. It (LLC) serves a purpose and then goes defunct...moving the R&D $$ under a new LLC like former GATES VENTURES, LLC - closed Oct 15, 2019), or a holding company for later use or sell off.

BGC3 - Trademark Details

Editas Medicine Raises $120 Million to Advance Genome Editing (2015)

-- Highly Oversubscribed Financing Brings Together World-Class Syndicate to Invest in CRISPR/Cas9 Medicines
Before creating bng0, Dr. Nikolic most recently served as chief advisor for science and technology to Bill Gates at bgC3, the private office of Bill Gates, and at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, where he led select for-profit and not-for-profit investment activities, including investments in various life sciences, information technology and healthcare companies. Earlier, Dr. Nikolic completed postdoctoral training in transplantation immunology at Harvard Medical School and served as an assistant professor of medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School.

TMZ chuckle from 2008:
Gates still knows how to live it up; bgC3 office gets BIG budget

I'll often refer to Crunchbase and OpenCorporates to retrieve some basic intel crumbs on companies/names/funding and then off to jumping down rabbit holes.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
TK
Putin told me he has some 9/11 sat recon intel. Maybe he gave it to Trump. Hard to imagine other useful imaging datasets, given the context.

edit on 31-8-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So if you think that, then is AOC pandering in NYC?

Absolutely.

But in this thread, not pandering Dask, I am thinking we are truly banging it out and sharing hard data that deserves vetting.

You keep missing the point. What you describe here is what people have been doing on CT forums for decades and I think we can say that it has done nothing to change the power structure(s) that exist in the world.

That is why I keep saying that a group actually fighting behind the scenes is important for the outcome some of you are waiting for. If Q isn't really a part of that, all you have is more of the same internet chatter there has been for decades.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You keep missing the point. What you describe here is what people have been doing on CT forums for decades and I think we can say that it has done nothing to change the power structure(s) that exist in the world.

No weapon is more powerful than information..

:hail

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
No weapon is more powerful than information.

That sounds good but the truth is that it is powerless if you can't do anything with it.

I think this sums it up quite well:
"Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed

Everybody knows the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows" - Leonard Cohen

The first two lines fits these threads, crossing fingers and hoping this roll of the dice is going to be different.

If there is no team of white-hats fighting behind the scenes you are tossing the same loaded dice. So, while some people might fall back to "it doesn't matter if Q is real or not", it actually does matter in regards to the outcome people are hoping for.

edit on 31-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Someone resurrected this old thread today.

The OP is kind of pre-Q-like.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

That's interesting since SkepticOverlord did a follow-up on that incident: Ah History, How we missed thee.

So, with this WITD, COINTELPRO, and the other event being a thought out and executed HOAXes, could the group behind these other events be the real people behind -Q-, or is the fact that these other events point to -Q- being nothing but an organic event created by the flexible nature of the internet allowing certain types of people to act out in seemingly individualistic way, but in reality, are very regulated by the circumstances placing those people in the circumstance to begin with?

Like how an abnormal amount of mass shootings are done by people taking SSRI drugs, or suicide bombers are almost always religious zealots? Could the over accessibility of the internets itself be creating a group of hackers that all respond the same ways, but at the same time are bring to the forefront information that isn't so much as hidden, as it is buried from public eyes? Each individual reacts to the gathered information is the same way, since they are all basically using the same basic set of pulled information. Think of it this way: if everybody here got a random box of food coloring, and at their choosing dumped all the colors into a cup, then in the end everyone would have in the end a similar colored pooling in their individual cups. Each person thinking that there is no way that anyone else had the same color, but in reality, everyone has that same color since everyone had the same basic colors to begin with.

The information dug up on the internets is that food coloring and Conspiracy site (like ATS) are the cups.

I guess that would be a possible answer as to why -Q- is mysterious in their actions, if they are only a random action created by random people flying under the same banner. This alone should get others to see why having -Q- explain themselves is more important than just giving them a pass.

Anyways my rant about this is over. There were more important issues in the news today that we should be focusing in on. After all, even if -Q- is nothing but an expected outcome of the internets, we should be providing that data-set with the best possible information in order to get the information out.
edit on 31-8-2022 by Guyfriday because: I edited out a part that I realize wasn't needed in the end. Sorry Mods.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Speaking from experience
It's times like these

Top Secret Service official at heart of January 6 Trump row steps down

edit on 8312022 by MetalThunder because: ANNI 201

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Prof Dennis Meadows, one of the original members of the Club of Rome & co-author of 'Limits to Growth' (1972) speaking openly about how the population must be reduced to 1-2 billion & mentions epidemics as a possibility.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Pm plz

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Pretty sure I am on lucipfiser's list.
After firing my doctor for telling me to continue taking the medicine that gave me anaphylactic shock with a anti histamine to "negate the effects" my new LPN told me I had to take a new BP 0ill and deal with the side effects did take one and was out a couple days. On the "survey" i filled out was labeled Pfizer. Last appt with them.
Fakeblock err meta is where the zombies roam
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

How prophetic

edit on 2022/8/31 by CrazyFox because: Save space

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is
the world we live in

a reply to: dashen
reelz

Thanks again for the larping

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

These people? Have A Lot in common

The Emporer has No clothes

edit on 8312022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Trump has it all. 🤣

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Sorrow Ranch

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Crossing fingers but the dice were not loaded after all in our metaphor. There is no parallel to what is happening in history. At least to the best I can tell.

The outcome people are hoping for requires faith in God because this is about "principalities" that rule this Earth that are of a spiritual nature. Faith in the Trinity you don't have any more according to you just a few pages back. How can anyone understand things that are related to an actual God like trinity when they prefer to think it doesn't exist?

We are talking say in English, but you are comprehending it as French is how it seems metaphorically. You are on a parallel path as the truth with holes in your perception of facts that can critically affect your observations.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

In the remake of "Soylent Green"... I mean in today's reality; I wonder who will be playing the part of William R. Simonson?

Whoever it is, I hope it gets livestreamed.

a reply to: Justoneman

Plague of Justinian and the fall of the Western Roman Empire.
edit on 31-8-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join