It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
Right...JOM's reaction...calling it cheerleading...except this is not typical election politics, which was why I responded to you to disagree with your statement in the first place.

And that is why I said it could be pandering and you won't know what is what until you see how these newly elected politicians vote.

Until then, raving because they have an R instead of a D in front of their name is just cheerleading for your team.

What JOM is doing is not typical Republican cheerleading, because these are not typical candidates running and winning the primaries.

Just because your teams new line-up is different and championship hopefuls doesn't change you rooting for them being cheerleading.

Like I said before, maybe you just don't see it because you don't live here...

I grew up in the US. It is where I learned "all politicians lie".

Seems to me that old school cynicism has been replaced by the hope offered by some anonymous source in the web.

Not really. Like I said, this isn't politics as usual. Apparently, however, you refuse to see it for what it is, or are unable. That's kind of what I expected, as your posting style in this thread has tended to be consistently contrarian. Regardless, I thought these facts worth noting and highlighting for the sake of the larger discussion.

Opinion noted, agree to disagree.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeris420
Of course no counter arguments to any points I posted. Just shallow replies.

You've been thinking for 6 years, was that around the same time trump told you to think? 😂

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

originally posted by: Aeris420
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
I asked you, personally. Who are the bad guys?

Puh-lease...guys, this is all so 2020. You got anything from 2021? Don't they distribute the talking points memos more regularly over at your office? I guess this is what I get for not being a more regular contributor to these threads.

Did you put them up to this Dash? Is this some weird sort of hazing or something? I hope I at least get a Q pin out of the deal...

If you guys were genuinely seeking answers, I might humor you. It sure seems like this...whatever it is you guys call this, is something else, so I will refrain from answering you at this time, other than to again share this link:

qanon.pub...

edit on Tue Aug 30 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
Yes, really. You said it yourself, it doesn't look like politics as usual on the surface. In other words, it remains to be seen.

People are free to cheer for whoever they want, just don't try to say it is anything other than cheering your team on and don't act like someone pointing out that this is what is happening is just being contrarian.

Also, in regards to proofs that Q is legit, what was being discussed, an R beating a D isn't really proof of that.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
FF there must be something more about Facebook. Pfizer is the biggest pharma advertiser on Facebook. In 2020 they spent $55 million. 5X5!
We may have something like a smoking gun here. In July of 2020 Pfizer boycotted Facebook in a campaign called "STOP HATE FOR PROFIT". This is right before the jab was given EUA. The name of the campaign once again shows that it is all about $.
Facebook was not going to let that profit slip through their fingers. Pfizer pressured and Facebook took the knee. This is how we ended up with the big Covid lie. It might have been a coincidence but none of the other top advertisers joined the boycott. Pfizer manipulated Facebook and that is how the partnership was formed.
This as well fits the Facebook business model when looking through the lens of the Presidential election. Biggest donor buys the best platform.
Pfizer Spent $55 million in 2020
Pfizer Halts Adds On Facebook
Largest Advertisers Not Joining Add Ban

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1
The pooping back and forth forever card always makes me think of the terms and conditions episode of South Park.
People opt in on way to much,,,way too much.
Oh I saw DT demanded to be reinstated or a new election held while browsing on Edge today (at work so could not read it) still catching up hopefully it's been mentioned already
in case

Trump Demands To Be Declared President Nearly 2 Years After Election
it hasn't

edit on 2022/8/29 by CrazyFox because: Roll with it What if Trump was only part of the plan?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dr. Ralph Steve Baric (of the "Red Dawn" Group) lab spent a considerable amount of time and money in the 80s/90s researching how to induce heart disease with coronaviruses.

Ralph S. Baric CV [PDF]

Follow the white rabbit...

Relatedness of rabbit coronavirus to other coronaviruses

Dual-use - The Godfather of GoF

Synthetic Viral Genomics: Risks and Benefits for Science and Society [PDF]

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Replying to myself.
This joint partnership between Facebook and Pfizer or Facebook and the Dems could fall under
Sometimes the TRUTH is right in front of you.

STOP HATE FOR PROFIT.

#4811 Information WARFARE

#3081 Dark to Light.
I'm just trying to imagine if Pfizer had not been able to take control of the narrative via Facebook and Instagram?
Why did Pfizer not have to do the same with Twitter? There must have been influence at the Board level to go along with this collusion.
Anyone have any ideas about who on the board might have been compromised?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Doesn't Baric remind you of the Denis Nedry on Jurassic Park, the guy who stole the dinosaurs DNA? They both just continue to eat while engaging in something so dangerous. This also reminds me of Bill Gates at his working lunches. I was just appalled at how he was eating ravenously while the team discussed the number of people who had died from Covid world wide. Strangely emotionally detached.
I still am struggling to understand why these mad scientists want to create such terrible bioweapons. How can they deal with their conscience when they see all the suffering that has taken place in the world? Surely there must be one of them that would come forward as a whistleblower. If they are psychopaths it would not matter to them but they do have co-workers. Where are they?
What about their supervisors or donors? What about colleagues? Friends, family anyone, anyone at all?

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Dr. Ralph Steve Baric (of the "Red Dawn" Group) lab spent a considerable amount of time and money in the 80s/90s researching how to induce heart disease with coronaviruses.

Ralph S. Baric CV [PDF]

Follow the white rabbit...

Relatedness of rabbit coronavirus to other coronaviruses

Dual-use - The Godfather of GoF

Synthetic Viral Genomics: Risks and Benefits for Science and Society [PDF]

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I still am struggling to understand why these mad scientists want to create such terrible bioweapons.

It's called a death cult. This is what we're dealing with.
edit on 8/30/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
twitter.com...

There's no such thing as a "struggling" print publication anymore, because there's basically no such thing as a successful one, either. To "struggle" is just another way to say whatever wealthy person or entity is keeping you afloat no longer sees the value.

Meanwhile, the capitol and largest city in Mississippi...

Mississippi Today

🙃

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Bill Gates Deleted Clip Conversation with President Trump

President Trump was already working with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in early 2017 over concerns about vaccines in general and wanted to establish a commission to look into the ill effects. Interesting that Gates advised him to not look into vaccines. That would be a bad thing.< For him no doubt.

I wonder if this is related to the rising cases of autism? It makes me highly suspicious when the media and the scientific community are chanting the same mantra that it is because we now know what to look for, there are better diagnostics and that there is a spectrum.

Recently I attended an autism festival where there were petting therapy animals, trains to ride on, booths, balloons, educational material, supplements, support services and many, many parents. Since when has this become an event? There are now walk-a-thons to raise awareness and stores are being rolled out nation wide that cater specifically for autistic children's needs. Increasing # jabs for Childen

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Gee, imagine that?! I believe alot of people were saying, thinking, predicting this back in mid 2020; certainly the oncoming mental health effects.

"As we discover that the effects of lockdown may now be killing more people than are dying of Covid, can we add lockdowns to the list of illegitimate mandates that we were right about all along?"

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: Guyfriday

I wanted to disagree with you about this whole "Q needs to" line of reasoning. Disagree. No s/he doesn't. Hi/it/they are doing what they're doing, and that probably has little if anything to do with what sort of dance we're performing in this thread.

Personally I thought the Q lead up to the apparent election rigging of 2020 was a pretty powerful literary device. Q got lots of people's attention, leading up to this colossal fraud, said something like "it had to be this way, sometimes you have to show people", then bugged out. If Q's point was to highlight election fraud, it was a pretty effective attention focusing device for anyone who was paying attention.

As for what comes next, you can squawk about what you want to see or that you need to hear this or that. I'm not sure why you'd bother, though. Q is going to do what Q is going to do. I don't see how us whining about it is going to change that plan, whatever exactly it is. I mean, free world and all, you can do what you want. I just thought I'd point out how silly I think it is.

This made me ponder.

It could have been that Q wanted to influence the election only of course, but I am pondering if perhaps the people DO have to get beat up by the Marxists and Q was setting up the case for people to begin watching the predictable outcomes by these Progs. It was easy to predict what they were going to do when they got full control of the House, Senate mostly thanks to RINO's Uniparty members and the Dem POTUS. Now people were at least a little bit focused on something was not right.

edit on 30-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
RIP to 2009 MTV Europe music awards "Free Your Mind" winner Mikhail Gorbachev has died, age 91.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Guys. GUYS!

It just hit me-

"COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU"

"YOU ARE WATCHING A MOVIE"

"NOW PLAYING"

MOVIE #1 - My Son Hunter

MOVIE # 2 - 2000 Mules

MOVIE # 3 - TBA

How do you force feed all this information into the public consciousness?

Why a movie of course!
edit on 8 30 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I will say I am no quitter.
Especially, if the truth is being challenged by criminals with ill intent. Throw in what I feel are the selective murders of so many people like JFK, RFK and MLK. Done mostly for greed/lust/power and at the highest level of authority on Earth, it is ignored when there is ample reason to pursue the truth to its proper conclusion. Allowing criminals to go free only makes it worse, but allowing white collar criminals a pass leads to genocide.

I most certainly did prove it by pointing out you claimed victory already

I have been running this race for over 30 years
I am not done.
Q only gave me inspiration to keep running and run harder.
For you it is evidence to quit and even try to convince others to quit.
I was running decades before Q came along to inspire me and others not to give up and instead run to win.
Never ever give up
Nevercompromise

But this is a marathon still being run.

There is no way to confirm that. It all comes down to people having faith that Q is who they say they are and that things are happening out of sight.

In a time when anyone can say they are anything on the web, I just don't have faith in this story.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I wonder if this is related to the rising cases of autism?

Definitely. RFK Jr. has been a huge critic of the barrage of vaccines young children have been receiving in recent decades and makes a direct correlation to autism, specifically triggered by the mercury in Thimerosal. Boys are more vulnerable as their blood brain barrier is thinner and explains why so many more males than females receive the diagnosis.

RFK Jr. Q & A on Vaccines

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Nope.
You have spent more time with this topic and researching for polemic and skeptical retorts than most people spend in due diligence for their careers.
You even have a proven capacity to remember from years ago things about Q I was unaware of from these threads and on the net.
You have spent more time on Q than I have and I have read every post from this thread.
It blows me away how much time you claim you have wasted on a larp

I was dumping this stuff at least a decade before Q came along.

Participating in this thread doesn't take up that much time.

People have been doing the same here on ATS and other forums before Q, which is why Q doesn't impress me. Especially all the rehashed info from decades past.

What a colossal waste of time.

If nothing changes, then we all wasted our time.

2nd!

"Me thinks he doth protest" way "too much".

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think its obvious (at this point in time) that the way Q speaks is purely to keep followers in a perpetual state of searching and unknowing.

Let us concentrate on just this line for minute.

Do you not see in that sentence what many people here have been saying was a big part of the plan? Searching and not knowing so we search hard IS THE PLAN. Yes, that is frustrating. I am not able to tell any more than the rest of you. Thus, giving credence to all points of view are on the table. Including some I don't like because of what it could mean to the future of any actual human freedom.

edit on 30-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Except after 5 years or so, the "searching" has changed nothing. What Q does with tasking people to search and claiming something big is right around the corner is a common strategy by cult-like con artists.

I am curious, how can you still take Q seriously? Anyone with high level intel on the cusp of a coup or revolution wouldnt be leaking their plans for 5 years to the public with zero results for it.

I think Q showed how easily conspiracy theorists can be minipulated by pretending to be on their side and promising them a perfect ending.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: dashen

Why do people believe that Q is going to change anything? When things only get worse and Q comes out and says “it had to be this way” that’s like a very bad case of Stockholm syndrome.

Q has done this over and over. If a claim or prediction failed - Its purposeful misinformation to confuse the enemy. Which makes very little sense if the "deep state" is only slightly more intelligent than the three stooges.

"Hillary is arrested!? Panic! O wait, Q tricked us again, that rascal!" 4-D chess!

Then when nothing even slightly goes according to plan - "Trust the plan"

I wonder where Q will end. Will it be 2028 and people on ATS still saying to trust the plan.

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join