It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Guy was pro Q until recently, correct me if I’m wrong Guy, but a blind man on the moon can see we are treading in dangerous territories and would be idiotic to not consider that something is not quite right in Qville.

If you were anymore spot on, you would be the spot.

***NOTE TO READERS ABOUT MY STANCE ON -Q- AND THE CURRENT MESS***

I want to be very clear though, I still believe that the people behind -Q- had good intentions at the beginning, but over time have become lost in the fray of it all. They have become gatekeepers of the data they have, and that power has corrupted them in the process. It's not that they are anti-public interest, it's just that their inaction on issues have created an anti-public appearance that they have yet to rectify.

The posts earlier this year about the Jan 6th hearing, could have been a good step in fixing this effort of -Q-. Instead, we ended up asking if that was even the real -Q-. Even if it was the real -Q-, the fact that they haven't posted anything over the last year, and yet to follow up on their promise to do that information dump is telling of this suspicion of mine that they have become corrupted by the gatekeeping of this information.

With this in mind, I still think that the information we had gained from -Q- before the major absence if still full of good information, but over time those pieces of information need to be verified by -Q- in order to prove to be correct.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
What is your point?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
This made me laugh for about five minutes!!

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
This is actually true....

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Aug 28th

KU V22.91 290822 to 4958 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) About 3500 tweets added from usual players and rolled thru to decode tabs.
2) Now 183k tweets

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
How is anyone supposed to dialogue with you.
Your retorts PROVE you never watched the video and if you did you will know the videos are available from him as well as documentation for EVERYTHING he claims.

The onus is on you from here.
So to see you go right back to a series of logical fallacies that you actually ask me to respond to is frustrating if you really think I cannot see them.
Do you want me to point out each and every type of LF as some mental exercise?
It is blatantly obvious for those with eyes to see you have no intention of doing any due diligence on your own questions.
You just expect us to entertain your unfounded,unresearched unthought LF's you consistently revert back to.
Everything you just said is wrong and you do not care enough to do the most basic research you are pretending to be responding to.
Everything you are concerned with from the day you started here and created strawmen for is found in just this one video.
And instead of watching it you create logical fallacies that you expect others to address instead.
In typical civil discourse it is your responsibility to first research anyone that makes a claim that is well thought out, researched and documented before you call them a liar or lazy.
No, you are just being lazy in both due diligence and civil discourse.
You have no right to expect others to simply just accept your opinion. By rights you should have no credibility until you do SOME research on the claims before responding as you do/did

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Neither do you.
edit on 29-8-2022 by someolddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Cheers for the advice Guy!

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Cheers JoM but even the chicken pellets aren't working this year - and they + seaweed are usually the best additives.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ok, who had Iraq on their list for next government to fall?

www.aljazeera.com...
aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2022/8/29/iraq-unrest-live-blog-sadr-announces-hunger-strike

Powerful Iraqi leader Muqtada al-Sadr announced he is quitting political life for good and closing his political offices — a move that prompted protests by supporters and led to deadly violence.

At least 20 people have been killed in the violence in Baghdad’s Green Zone, medical sources tell Al Jazeera.

Iran closes land border crossings with Iraq: Correspondent
Al Jazeera’s Dorsa Jabbari, reporting from the Iranian capital Tehran, has said the Iranian authorities cancelled all flights to Iraq and advised Iranian citizens to avoid travelling to the country amid the violence.

“They have also closed all the land border crossings between Iraq and Iran,” she said.

Protesters charged a government headquarters, where some jumped into a swimming pool [Alaa Al-Marjani/Reuters

Watch the water! 😂

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Joe Biden will pave the way for Taliban takeover, like he did for them in Afghanistan.

(post by Nevercompromise removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

For more than 30 years, Deep Throat's identity was one of the biggest mysteries of American politics and journalism and the source of much public curiosity and speculation.

DT fed "confidential" information from inside the White House to the press through select channels. Does that sound like anyone we know?

So, if "Q" is just a few Anons who are working off insider info leaked to them, why so much pressure to square the circle? Is it really incumbent on a few basement dwellers to produce a handbook to the deepest secret conspiracy facts on Earth, when they're simply a bit of alt-media..?

Less and less people these days seem to want to trust their own powers of observation and reason.

edit on 29-8-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE QUACKEN!

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
1st paragraph has no facts or substance that can be discussed. You used a slippery slope.
The 2nd paragraph is a straw man argument.
What and how did you tie Q into Jan. 6.
That was Pelosis attempt at insurrection.
Really?

The 3rd paragraph is an appeal to ignorance

Come on dude elevate.
And you both are using a bandwagon fallacy as well as appeal to authority when you make claims like "I once was a republican or I once supported Q or I once was a Christian.

That chick that thinks she can threaten me uses ad hominem.
These are empty arguments. All of them logical fallacies. They hold water like a wicker basket
An appeal to a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

This post says all that needs to be said about how much effort you do. END OF COMMENT

Back to the thread.
This current collapse of Iraq is interesting since it sounds like Iran isn't going to go in to "Help out the Citizens". Really wonder if Kerry had been talking to the Iranians again or was this something Obama set up personally.

Another place that needs to have an eye watching on is Israel and how will they react to a country collapsing in their neighborhood?

I kind of wonder how much Q-2807 is in play with this event?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I did but I am reading it differently.
A couple of weeks ago when the protesters came to Bagdad the military was passing out bottled water to the protesters.
I heard they were ready to RV in country but first they have to remove the rest of the corrupt officials and have new elections.
Closing the Iraq/Iran border definitely plays into this scenario to avoid Iran interfering and profiting off the RV and cashing in Dinar for the new.
Zim issued 10 trillion notes a decade or so ago and a couple of weeks back they issued gold coins for their new currency.
Gold will destroy the fed

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
But DT was an insider.

Who says Q is working off insider info, other than Q and some believers?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Duuuuuuuude
The Sword of Arabia ceremony is a mind blowing thing to think about.
And practically nobody has any clue how big that is.
Add that to DJT inspecting the troops at Buckingham Palace that same year and we have to wonder who DJT is. I mean really.
Is he the Exchequer?
Here is something to consider. If you are wondering which Trump is the real one I can assure you that is him with Salman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

For more than 30 years, Deep Throat's identity was one of the biggest mysteries of American politics and journalism and the source of much public curiosity and speculation.

DT fed "confidential" information from inside the White House to the press through select channels. Does that sound like anyone we know?

So, if "Q" is just a few Anons who are working off insider info leaked to them, why so much pressure to square the circle? Is it really incumbent on a few basement dwellers to produce a handbook to the deepest secret conspiracy facts on Earth, when they're simply a bit of alt-media..?

Less and less people these days seem to want to trust their own powers of observation and reason.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So here is one I think we missed.

US Secret Service Assistant Director Tony Ornato left the Secret Service on Monday, a significant departure two months after explosive testimony by a former White House aide, who alleged Ornato had told her then-President Donald Trump was irate upon learning his security detail wouldn't take him to the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.link Such interesting timing I must say.
edit on 29-8-2022 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2022 by hangedman13 because: Fixing link

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
watching the

An F-150 sunk in the Arctic Ocean in March. It was just recovered
water comms

So they spent the months since figuring out how to recover the sunken Ford. The solution was for experienced arctic divers to attach large air bags to the truck and float it to a nearby island.

Unrelated
Welcome back

a reply to: hangedman13

Not only did Ornato once run Trump's detail, but he also made the unprecedented move of joining White House staff as the deputy chief of staff in December 2019 on a temporary assignment and eventually returned to the Secret Service to run its training program.
I found this to be insightful. Even a blind squirrel finds a nicer nut. A whole paragraph do they have new owners?

edit on 2022/8/29 by CrazyFox because:

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join