It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Guyfriday
I think Q is done posting.

If they do start posting again, I think things will go in a different direction.

I found it interesting that -Q- decided to post at the onset of the Jan 6th hearing, but then nothing after the FBI raid. My guess is that if -Q- posts again and doesn't change their tone, or even provide evidence, then a lot of followers will pass on saying "Same ol' Same ol' ". On the other hand, if -Q- comes back and posts a truth bomb, then that might relight the fire under followers' collective butts.

At this point it almost seems like -Q- only came back because the person behind it remembered that they had and open account somewhere. I wonder what will become of -Q- posting again?

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I think Q is done posting.

If they do start posting again, I think things will go in a different direction.

Now you know I have no care if we have a Q or not. But I would say that we will certainly see more Q posts. The question will be is someone pretending? Plus, all that ever mattered was the folks who have been learning more truth about the corruption voted out people aligned with it. How we get to that point is irrelevant. That we get to that point is apparently the goal. This never was about Trump and always was about the need to stop the DS players from destroying society.

Are you on board with cleaning up the exposed corruption or giving it shade is all each of us have to ask ourselves?

edit on 22-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Are you on board with cleaning up the exposed corruption or giving it shade is all each of us have to ask ourselves?

If there isn't a group of white hats working behind the scenes to do what is needed to do the cleaning up, how is that going to happen?

Name one thing done in these threads that has led to any change in regards to corruption?

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I've said this before but it isn't sinking in,we are in the EXPOSURE PHASE. It's not on my time frame and certainly not yours. We're virtually at the precipice,that's a Q keyword. Next is declas and then the MOAB.
As I've said previously, November 3rd is the expiration date for me, personally.
There's also mention of a scare event ,"scare event necessary",from all the little tidbits it seems as if China is gearing up for something big. "August is generally a very hot month." Also another tagline.
You've been putting the cart before the horse since I first saw you in here,it's exhausting if one plays into it and admittedly,I do. Sit back and watch,quit poo pooing every single thing,never in my lifetime have I seen so much blatant corruption exposed ,that was promised and has certainly been delivered.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

So it would seems that a "former FBI" agent is wrong.

This was discussed much earlier in these threads.

Historically the CIA was not allowed to spy within the US of A.

Neither were other countries equivalents such as MI6 and ASIO.

The three letter agencies got around that hurdle by forming 5 eyes. From then on it was I'll spy in your back yard and you spy on mine.

AFAIK All 5 eyes countries have now allowed their agencies to spy domestically using 9/11 as the excuse.

P

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: Justoneman

As far as I can tell what are commonly mistaken as chemtrails are usually jet exhaust. Most jet fuel isn't the cleanest stuff, but it sounds like you already know that. Whether some people in some aircraft may be clandestinely spraying chemicals onto the population might be debatable I suppose, but I'd guess it's a pretty rare occurrence when it's happening for clandestine reasons.

Either way, a red herring in my opinion as it relates to Q stuff, as I don't believe that the online poster known as Q ever mentioned chemtrails. Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong here. I've seen it brought up by other SM users who are riding the Q bandwagon, but don't recall the term ever appearing in Q's posts.

Weather modification (chemtrails) have been going on for a very long time now. It's easy to tell the difference between contrails (normal jet exhaust) and chemtrails.
Contrails dissipate in the atmosphere quickly. Chemtrails linger and spread out, are usually done in a criss cross pattern, and turn the sky milky white. Usually takes about 24 hours or so for rain clouds to form from what i've seen.
When Trump was in office, we hardly got any chemtrails during the 4 years he was in (and I'm from Canada, although what happens in the US usually happens in Canada shortly after). As soon as Biden got in, we've been back to blanketing the skies almost everyday.

Here is a link to the gov of Canada website on weather modification.
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca...

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

If there isn't a group of white hats working behind the scenes to do what is needed to do the cleaning up, how is that going to happen?

Name one thing done in these threads that has led to any change in regards to corruption?

Awareness. That is JUST one thing too. I am sure we can name more but one is all you asked me to deliver.

Awareness of the public on the corruption, then the voting out of RINO's and the switching parties of D to R in Texas,,,, enough already. I could be here all day...

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I work with three Meteorologist as we analyze air data information. They all tell me that what we see 99.99% of the time is the contrail..

It is always about moisture content at the level the Jet fuel is being exhausted into. Now the low lying ones that I have seen look C130's converted to Crop Dusters are not happening any where I can find in my observations. I will certainly report it if I see that too.

I am not seeing significant impacts in metal samples that would show interferences from the metals supposedly being dispersed. In fact the metal samples I see are below the instruments ability to report accurately. Too low to matter, bottom line.

IMO, something else is going on with the Climate and that is the Mag Pole shift of the Earth and the Solar energy affecting Earth because of the weak magnetic field.

I will report back if I ever suspect that a "Chemtrail" was used somewhere I observe. I promise!

a reply to: Roxstar

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Imo, the chemtrails serve a few purposes. One is to keep people sick, or to induce sickness/disease. The other is to cause rainfall. That was used extensively during the Vietnam war to flood out their supply routes.
They've come a long way since then, and I'm sure if I looked into it more, I could provide more examples.

As far as "climate change" is concerned, they seem to be using this to help back up their claims of climate change being human caused.
Imo the climate has always changed throughout history. I believe that it's most likely due to what's happening in space. How we spin around the sun, if our planet's spin speeds up, or if our wobble has changed maybe due to some outside body that may be affecting it. All the planets change all the time. There's so much we don't know about space, that to not consider it is ignorant.

The NWO folks are definitely going to be using the "climate change" narrative as the next crisis to push their agenda. Klaus admitted this not too long ago.
Lots of talk about "blocking out the sun" or China's idea of creating an artificial sun (god only knows why they would do something like that)

Either way, these climate change folks are lunatics. I pray they all eventually get exposed and arrested/prosecuted for their BS.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A deleted video of Gates has resurfaced.
Deleted Video of Bill and Melinda Gates

Up until now I have been on the fence about Melinda Gate. I've made up my mind now. At the 8.07 mark she states that healthcare workers should be the first to get a vaccine and then the next priority is the black population.
Not the most vulnerable such as the elderly or the disabled.

Circling back to the first person in the U.S. to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, Sandra Lindsay, met both qualifications. What are the chances?
Following the wives...What if this "supposed divorce" is a sham to protect/obscure ownership of assets in a just in case scenario? I noticed a while back lots of movements of agricultural assets being shifted from Bill to Melinda. I can't find the site now but it would make sense since his new target is farm land.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That's exactly what happened.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Following the wives...What if this "supposed divorce" is a sham to protect/obscure ownership of assets in a just in case scenario? I noticed a while back lots of movements of agricultural assets being shifted from Bill to Melinda.

edit on 8/22/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
A deleted video of Gates has resurfaced.
Deleted Video of Bill and Melinda Gates

Up until now I have been on the fence about Melinda Gate. I've made up my mind now. At the 8.07 mark she states that healthcare workers should be the first to get a vaccine and then the next priority is the black population.
Not the most vulnerable such as the elderly or the disabled.

Circling back to the first person in the U.S. to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, Sandra Lindsay, met both qualifications. What are the chances?
Following the wives...What if this "supposed divorce" is a sham to protect/obscure ownership of assets in a just in case scenario? I noticed a while back lots of movements of agricultural assets being shifted from Bill to Melinda. I can't find the site now but it would make sense since his new target is farm land.

I don't doubt this at all. From what i've heard, she left him because of his relationship with Epstein. Question i have is, how the hell could she have NOT known about Epstein's shenanigans for so long? I'm just not buying it.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

A lot of truth there. I agree. The ones that look like c130s might be biological in nature and not going to show up in metal samples either. Still, I am not seeing the ones we have videos of that are low flying. I do see the crossing patterns of Jets that are the center of a lot of people's imagination. With such obvious distractions from the crap that is in our daily news, we don't see any support for this idea.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
A while back there were a number of posts about "Roses". I wonder if this might also link to Charlie Rose. He used to do in depth interviews with famous people. It appears that he did quite a few with Bill Gates over the years.
I read the transcript from March 14, 2013 and Charlie Rose covers a lot of territory in his questions. It is rather mind boggling that Billy's opinion and views on such a wide range of important issues is relevant at all.
They even delve into the controversial change that Obama did with the storage of metadata. 40.12 Mark.

What I did find surprising was his connection to the wife of President Xi, Peng Liyuan, a former major general and singer. In 2011 she became ambassador for WHO Goodwill Ambassador for TB, HIV/AIDS and anti tobacco. Gates even admits that he had met with President Xi. May be just a coincidence but she has very close ties to the military, the WHO and the disease component. Combine this with Gates vaccines and very tight connections with the WHO, NIH and top U.S. government officials and it paints an interesting picture. 36.55 mark. It's easier to read the transcript.

Charlie Rose Interview With Bill Gates
Peng Liyuan
Obama's NSA Changes

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I always found her Jesuit background of interest.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Longer version of Bill Gates' deleted documentary......De verwijderde documentaire van Bill Gates...(it's been on youtube supposedly since Jan 2021)

Here's a better copy on Odysee platform with English text summary.

Exclusive: Bill Gates Talks Divorce, Jeffrey Epstein, Elon Musk (May 3, 2022)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I checked with some very affluent friends about their divorce. They all just laughed and said it was a scam. That this was all about protecting assets and giving him cover to move stocks from his side of the balance sheet or the Foundations balance sheet over to the ex wife. Just to make their financial affairs murky.
She tolerated Bill's travels to Epstein's Island and must have had a good idea of what was going on. Maybe she went as well and knew. They decided on this split when things became too hot. People would have been questioning why she was staying with him after all staying with him would have meant condoning. After all he went 36 times!

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So far the storm has only got worse, there was a guy supposed to be on Cramer today who is going to name "Q". We will see what name is dropped and the credibility.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I have watched these as well. At the 6.06 mark Gates worries about what Elon Musk would do if he took control of twitter. He should be. He has blocked any responses to his twit posts. Elon should unblock it and then lets see what is posted. Just imagine the response from those 500,000 families in India whose children took the oral polio vaccine and are now paralyzed or seriously injured. Of course there is nothing in the media about this.
Why are they still allowing the oral polio vaccines when this is so much evidence that the polio outbreaks are vaccine induced? Infiltration from within.
----
Now just look at the offer I just received. I can order a money pox test kit. Seriously how much more obvious that this is all about the $.

Monkey pox Test Kit

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

A lot of truth there. I agree. The ones that look like c130s might be biological in nature and not going to show up in metal samples either. Still, I am not seeing the ones we have videos of that are low flying. I do see the crossing patterns of Jets that are the center of a lot of people's imagination. With such obvious distractions from the crap that is in our daily news, we don't see any support for this idea.

It happens a lot where I live. I'll upload some pics the next time i see them. They were spraying us this morning. The sky was blue when i woke up, now it's just a milky white.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow
That is the point, you say things are at one point while others say it is at other points and nobody can say with certainty who is right and who is wrong.

Technically, that has nothing to do with me, I'm just making the observation.

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join