It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Almost forgot

Seize The Day
A flashback for Crankyoldman
A brother, no-one left behind

edit on 8202022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem 2nd TIME is a CHARM .... Shining One....
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Deep Neural Networks for YouTube Recommendations [PDF, paper from 2016]

Using Smartphones to Collect Behavioral Data in Psychological Science

Researching which mood disorders are most useful for an aspiring intelligence agency patsy...came across this one.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
7th inning STRETCH IC

Content is like WATER

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Justoneman

Dr. They explains how what people perceive as the truth is twisted and turned until no one knows or cares about it anymore.

Col Elrod Q. Dashen X-Files - MindNet Journal Publication

Neat.

YouTube vid code is pSY8cwZiiG8

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Has AH been mentioned before in these threads? I doubt it. Seems weird if no, all things considered.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
FB! "factions"

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If you have an opportunity to use night vision check out the backward facing camera on the newer phones. They appear to using their night vision "flash", which is not visible to the naked eye, periodically. I'm not sure how many have picked up on it and have posted video evidence.

I suspect they are already, or eventually will, use AI and facial recognition to monitor your facial reactions when you consume. I suspect there is something buried in the documentation somewhere if it wasn't already covered by some other clause. It's the very early stages of personal "precrime" monitoring. It starts out monitoring for the purposes of maximizing advertising engagement, but the real money will be in government contracts. The government is always willing to shell out good money to increase monitoring of the plebs.

As for ethics they've already started broaching the topic of clandestine "beneficial" therapy for the masses in academia. COVID proved to them that people can't be convinced to just do whatever they're told. They will need to be tricked in the future. COVID was the end of ethics unless people are held responsible. The commercial media and personalities won't speak out against it. They're part of the money cycle and were probably biggest collective net beneficiaries from COVID aside from Wall St. and pharma.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I swear I seen that clip before but, can't remember.🙃

The pSY code led me here...

Penny L.A. Shepard

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

ITs all around YOU

If you haven't been Judas "goat"ed into self checkouts yet ...
remember what your consenting to .

edit on 8202022 by MetalThunder because: Wake up sheeple

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That lady is unwell

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Moment of Zen

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Have FAITH
Peace out
Till next time
Tick Tock

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Only posts from -Q-Bert so far where:
Q-Anne (3 posts)
And those were on Anne Wojcicki and Anne Gearan as the only mentions. Nothing with AH or Heche or even Anne Heche.

That's why -Q- either needs to drop something about Anne Heche being significant, or we might reconsider her as part of "This" Q-Thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
PM'd ya

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Things could be worse.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Q Anon goes to Washington, Again

There are over 20 Q-friendly candidates running for Congress or statewide office this fall.

As many as 18 QAnon-supporting candidates for Congress will compete in November’s general election, with two QAnon-supporting gubernatorial candidates and two QAnon-supporting candidates for secretary of state, based on analyses from Grid and Media Matters

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Back at you.

There are strange things afoot. At this point I wonder if Kasper Hauser will show up and tell us some nonsense or other. So, yeah -Q-Bert needs to hop over here and post something.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

As usual, another Democrat "condemnation" backfires on them.

Due to: www.congress.gov... being approved by guilty members of Congress,

QAnon keeps getting stronger, with his messages at qalerts.app... becoming more respected with each passing day, and development.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's not a "Conspiracy Theory" if it's true, will "Conspiracy Facts" get banned speech next?

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Back to you!

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join