It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Imo Ku's staggering precision return and also really quiet n slow posting so far ( must be a 1000 Questions asked of them since silence lol ) means more precision timing and communication coming up, likely less need to decode or as much, as no connection to Q by Trump n co can be allowed ( especialllly in the future ), more kamakazeeee like messenging may happen, very direct pointing and or letting huge thingys out of the bag, due to Ku implosion, matters not, plotting the movie maybe, we will see.
edit on 29-6-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: and14263
Which bit is the new bit?

June 24:

Shall we play a game once more?
Q

Throw us a bone Q, we’ve all been waiting for what seemed like an eternity.What’s going on?

It had to be done this way.
Q

Are you ready to serve your country again? Remember your oath.
Q

That's it? BUt the opening thread is about 4 pages?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

This is thread 41 in a series about Q, most of the opening thread is summary of past threads info.

Q has made 4 posts on the 24/25. Those I listed plus an “establishing comms" post.

He just made a new one today:

Jun 29 2022 02:23:20 (EST) NEW What is at stake? Who has control? SURPRISE WITNESS. Who was surprised? Who will be surprised? Use your logic. Can emotions be used to influence decisions? How do you control emotion? Define 'Plant'. How do you insert a plant? Can emotions be used to insert a plant? Who is Cassidy Hutchinson? Trust the plan.
Q

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Some Maybe will gleen a new perspective
Trailer

full
Contractors π
Coronagate - Big Pharma Switzerland and Organized Crime

Side Note Qudos For who can find anything on cassidy hutchinson

Maybe back to her school years

Watch the Water

edit on 6292022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

What is DOI?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3

What is DOI?

I wondered that too ! “Digital object identifier “ is all I found, but that makes no sense for an 11yr.old kid in 1976 ?

In other news, it's unlikely DJT “lunged” at anyone in the “Beast”, but it’s believable that he was angry when he wasn’t allowed to go to the Capital after he had told his supporters he’d meet them there to Peacefully Protest. Would it have changed the outcome had he been there on Jan.6th ? Fake News sure made a big deal out of him not showing up and accused him of hiding out during the “riots”..🤔

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I think that Q is saying that Hutchinson was fed a BS story knowing that she would run to the J6 committee with it. And now they get to go to discovery.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The Secret Service has FULL Control of the Presidents movements
Remember the Church Walk
Feeding the carp -MSM outrage methinks
Can the Secret Service Override the President?

By law, the Secret Service can override the President. The President communicates with the Secret Service about what he would like to do or where he wants to go. It is then up to the Secret Service to determine if it is a risk to national security for the President to do so. If not, a protection plan is formulated and executed by Secret Service agents.

Eta
PP

edit on 6292022 by MetalThunder because: Lets give them something to talk about ....

edit on 6292022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sounds good, but ... no. Just no.

The SDNY? Sorry, I have zero hopium that cesspool will do anything even remotely resembling the right thing.

Almost certainly what is going on is an ongoing massive coverup operation to protect those at the top.

Sunlight is the only thing that needs to happen for these cases... all evidence publicly posted as it is filed.

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I've been noticing something a bit odd about the global hum that happened again today. It's hard to describe, so I'll use an example. I'll receive an e-mail that is an obvious example of people just doing what they want, regardless of how stupid it is, and coinciding with that the global hum becomes immediately noticeable, even if I wasn't hearing it prior. E-mails from people I know, not random spam.

There is no way that is a coincidence. And no. It isn't my blood pressure or a medical condition that needs to be checked out (I have a great primary care physician).
edit on 6/29/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: duncanhidao
Rumble does not work for all of us unless we have an account.

Works fine for me without logging in, but you do have to log in to see/make comments...

A short synopsis would be nice if you don't mind.

It is just a short video of the victims actual testimony that was quoted in text above...

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Today is the final decision day for the SCOTUS. One of the four cases left to decide could be enormous. The case regarding the EPA's ability to combat climate change. The left is going to explode if this goes against the EPA. And not only that, but I think it calls into question Congress' authority to delegate responsibility to agencies like the EPA.

The other side is currently being eviscerated by the Supreme Court.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Nothing has to be massive anymore. Just strategically placed.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What is DOI?

Declaration of Independence.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Department of Interior? www.doi.gov... reply to: GAPeach3

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: and14263

This is thread 41 in a series about Q, most of the opening thread is summary of past threads info.

Q has made 4 posts on the 24/25. Those I listed plus an “establishing comms" post.

He just made a new one today:

Jun 29 2022 02:23:20 (EST) NEW What is at stake? Who has control? SURPRISE WITNESS. Who was surprised? Who will be surprised? Use your logic. Can emotions be used to influence decisions? How do you control emotion? Define 'Plant'. How do you insert a plant? Can emotions be used to insert a plant? Who is Cassidy Hutchinson? Trust the plan.
Q

The entire purpose of her testimony is that they think she is similar to John Dean....of the Watergate scandal

The J6ers think this will open the flood gates to getting charges against Trump....ROFLMAO...idiots....

She is a plant and they don't even get it....

IMO Trump wants an actual legal investigation to show the real evidence they have of feds in the crowd...opening doors...and refusing several times extra security....Pelosi should be arrested and charged for refusing....

www.thefocus.news...

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

What is DOI?

Declaration of Independence.

Duh ! That’s embarrassing, must have handed them out for the Bicentennial to kids .

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I've uploaded the new post and currently uploading latest @PapiTrumpo and @DanScavino tweets to see if any interesting Deltas.

This gives a further confirmation of Phil Godlewski's intel - as he told listeners to keep a close eye on the boards in last night's live (at around 11pm EST... 3 hours before the post). Since he said "BoardS", I am expecting we may also see a post to /ProjectDComms board too soon. That is the board that posts the indictments!

To add:

I see a lot of anons on various boards telling us to stop decoding new posts - here is my position on that:

a) I understand there is a need for OPSEC in these crucial moments of the plan,
b) I also understand that Black Hats would not want further connections to be made that KU may need anons to make in order to reveal wrongdoing,
c) Post #141 makes clear that action IS required from anons. Cranky will recognise there are header/timestamp connections/confirmations between this post and the latest #4958!:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149065482 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:53:04 (EST)
Rogue operators are here.
Failed to shut down site.
Protected.
This will only get worse.
Archive and coordinate.
Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture.
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.

God bless you all.
Q

Therefore:
1) I will continue to load and decode new posts in the spreadsheets (...and therefore complete the dataset),
2) I will try to avoid posting any findings that may impact OPSEC,
3) I will post findings that may fulfil the instruction "We can't do it without you."

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Notable alumni of Hopewell Valley Central High School:

Jim Himes (born 1966), Congressman from Connecticut's 4th congressional district.
Cassidy Hutchinson (born 1996 or 1997, class of 2015),[64] former aide to White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows during the Trump administration who testified at a hearing of the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack. At the school, she was a member of the girls' track team.

Is Cassidy Hutchinson Jim Himes' daughter, sitting on his lap in this picture:

Bigger

Cassidy Hutchinson picture to compare:

Bigger

From his wiki (link above):

James Andrew Himes (born July 5, 1966) is an American businessman and politician serving as the U.S. representative for Connecticut's 4th congressional district since 2009. A member of the Democratic Party, he chaired the New Democrat Coalition in the 115th Congress (2017–2019).

You may remember Jim for his role in POTUS45' first impeachment hearings? He is also a Goldman Sachs banker! link

He is a member of the House Intelligence Committee who is a key figure in the Donald Trump impeachment hearings. He is one of the more vocal democrats during the first impeachment hearing.

Further, he gained media attention after he rebuked Republican arguments in his opening statement. Before he had worked as a banker at Goldman Sachs in Latin America and New York.

He is the son of James R. Himes who worked as the director of the UNICEF Innocenti Center

he studied for a degree in Latin American studies as a Rhodes scholar at St Edmund Hall, Oxford

edit on 29-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join