It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Rel is just concurring with ML that low-tech autos have some merit. Although fringe in some respects, it reflects the thinking of the general public in regards to overcomplexity of autos.

TG makes the case for archaic design.

edit on 19-8-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
A book from over 20 years ago and a bunch of what ifs?

Sorry, not convinced that any of that is any more probable than Anne, with her history of mental illness and apparent alcohol/substance abuse, lost it just long enough to get herself killed.

edit on 19-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust
She had some leading roles in some big budget movies in the late 90's but she was probably best known as Ellen DeGeneres' girlfriend and she claimed she was blacklisted after coming out.

Thanks. I've heard of Ellen DeGeneres, but never watched her show. It's curious to me how people talk so much about nothing, and enjoy it, lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I like cars that have a "presence" about them. Especially on the front end, because I drive 90 to 100mph and want people to move over before I get close to them.

You barely know a Telsa is coming up behind you on the highway until it's within a couple hundred feet of your rear bumper.
edit on 8/19/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
But the conventional explanation, or non-explanation, dismissing it all as an accident, also has its weaknesses, as people have pointed out.

But what they can't bring forward is a convincing motive, which is the main point I was replying to, "she was killed because of this movie", then why haven't the people in other movies on that topic also been killed? Doesn't add up.

Did the media borrow an image of a burned out mini cooper and that is why that airbag tag is there. I could buy that but that doesn't add or take away from the theory that it was a hit because of that film.

So, when something unusual happens, defying common sense, perhaps displaying anomalies, it’s human nature to try and imagine an explanation. People are hard-wired to seek understanding of puzzling events in their environment as a survival mechanism.

And that is where some people really stretch things to make them fit. It is what I have been saying all along throughout these threads, people shoehorn things.

edit on 19-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Solider, right ?

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The Western Journal (Short Op-ed piece to rally the troops)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
No.
The book she just recently wrote and is to be published.
What if is your game.
Everything you present is a polemic

A book from over 20 years ago and a bunch of what ifs?

Sorry, not convinced that any of that is any more probable than Anne, with her history of mental illness and apparent alcohol/substance abuse, lost it just long enough to get herself killed.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Got a title?

I can't find anything about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Ellen has been talked about before in these threads as being part of the whole "Pedowood" problem. There was the whole leg thing while she was "Locked down" that seem to resemble being under house arrest, and then there was the investigations into her after sexual harassment allegations were made public, shortly afterwards it was announced that her show was to be canceled. Which it was. Yeah, Ellen has been brought up before so her connection to Anne doesn't surprise a lot of us here.

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Unless he's willing to go out and publicly dig up some of those bodies he talked about, then he just comes across as a lot of talk.

And before a bunch of people jump on me about how much of a patriot he is, you all need to remember that he's supposedly sitting on a bunch of evidence of what Obama did to this country and hasn't done anything about informing the public about it. My Grandfather told, "Even a great man can become corrupt when handed enough power over their enemies."

Yes, it's because of that advice that I persist on the fact that -Q- might have become corrupted by holding evidence over the power elites. Like -Q-, if Flynn is just going to call people to arms, but never show them why they should fight, then what's to say that he isn't just going to use people like the power elites do?

If he believes that enough Americans are awake now, then he should drop the truth bomb on everyone.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This was from T1 a few pages back.

She was writing a follow up book "Call Me Sane." Oddly a podcast Behind the Velvet Rope was released on Monday where she revealed that she was writing this book.

I didn't find anything on it when I looked earlier so it may only be on the podcast.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
It does seem to be something she just said she had written and according to her it was about "the practice of how to get over your abuse and how to start living in love with yourself."

Doesn't sound like a topic someone would put a hit out on her for.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Maybe Mitch McConnell is right regarding some of the MAGA Senate candidates being "weak".

Tucker Carlson says Dr. Oz's campaign is in such bad shape, a stroke victim (Fetterman) is beating him without even campaigning hard.

Source: gettr.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I wouldn't think so. Did you watch the whole thing?

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Just raising awareness is all. One only has to research Flynn's background to see the (old) game. Players wanted.

DARPA Cars

PBS NOVA: Look Who's Driving (episode from Oct 2019) happen to notice the ending credits.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
No, I just read an article about her feeling left out of a special on mental health that mentioned Prince Harry and Oprah, that also mentioned the book.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ok maybe I’ve become grumpyoldlady with my posts lately….and admittedly not perusing the thread much lately bc …life….but weeks ago pages n pages Ann Hechce theories n such and come back on and it’s still pages n pages of heche (sp?) Gave me trauma flicker reminder of the pages of posts when Baldwin shot/didn’t shoot some colleague on set. Found those similarly aa tedious to get through….and yes, Thats with awareness of Baldwins vendetta against Trump, etc. So heche is Hollywood and crazy has many strange oddities, and she dated Ellen and was trauma victim…..that sum it is some? Or I missing something that has direct relevance to Qdrops or that Q referenced? If so could you please share that info so I can go from there to learn more? Otherwise, is it possible to create a thread specifically related to this? May garner more support there though I shall be abstaining atm. Not trying to be Dick bit Hollywood players gonna pay, have been playing, maybe I’m missing something but prefer hollyweirdoze discussions find their fan base there till Q-Heches/Baldwin, the likes have intel related to Q. But hey, whoami?! You all do you but Hollywood patsys were ‘so way last year(s) ago’ so not interested.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well duh
If you knew about it they would have to kill you

Got a title?

I can't find anything about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So you can't even confirm if it is real but you wanna claim it is the motive.

Why not, it is the Q thread after all.

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join