It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Oh that was both off and disjointed.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Kinda sounds like Trump had his own version.

Newsweek

Newsweek

Meanwhile, insert Mr. Chaos.🤦‍🤣

Republicans Are Falling Apart As Steve Bannon Calls John Fetterman Satanic

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman FlyingFox

Here is the pic of the inside of Heche's car. Does that look burned to ya'll? This is just very bizarre to me.

IF that is her car then NO....It might have had some fire on it. That car wasn't on fire for long if it was on fire. The car in the ring video probably did hit something similar to the damage we see in this pic. More from kinetic force than thermal force is the damage I see.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: cimmerius

What I find interesting is how she was conveyed to her car is not consistent with any car accident I have ever seen. Why was her face covered almost like she was dead? Why was her neck/spine not supported or isolated with bracing etc?

There was no equipment there to help her breathe such as a hand held breathe bag manned by a rescuer like I have seen in other videos and in person. It's like they wanted it to seem like she was dead or they thought she was dead but that is inconsistent with other reports.

This is all in addition to the fact that everyone helping her was a fireman. Where is the ambulance or EMTs.I have never seen this before.

Firefighters are trained for some rescue without the EMT's there. They scramble, and the EMT's might have been working other cases. I suppose it is not out of the range of possibilities they were absent on purpose. I suspect the firefighters can't stand around and watch someone die without trying to help somehow.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
This kind of answers it better than words.

edit on 2022/8/17 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Until I see something otherwise, I don’t believe the car in the after picture is her car. The airbag tag wasn’t in the before picture from minutes earlier. Leaving the airbag tag on a different car is exactly the kind of boneheaded thing that gets missed when you pull this kind of operation. It’s just like when they miss things in movies.

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman FlyingFox

Here is the pic of the inside of Heche's car. Does that look burned to ya'll? This is just very bizarre to me.

IF that is her car then NO....It might have had some fire on it. That car wasn't on fire for long if it was on fire. The car in the ring video probably did hit something similar to the damage we see in this pic. More from kinetic force than thermal force is the damage I see.

edit on 8/17/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Every time I see PA Dem Senate Candidate FETTERMAN, I think of Star Trek's Dr. Sevrin.

Photo of Sevrin: memory-beta.fandom.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I find it odd that the day before Anne Heche crashed into the house in her black car, a traveling nurse that worked in ICU at Kaiser Permanente West also ran a red light at LeBrea and Slauson Ave in Los Angeles running @ 100 MPH in a black Mercedes Benz killed 6 people and caused a firey crash also. She has been arrested and of course they say drugs are involved. I just feel it is odd and similar.
edit on 18-8-2022 by GAPeach3 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That name reminds me of an old frontier fort that is now a national monument in Wyoming.

A bunch of bats there, but I never caught covid from them ...

Cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3
I find it odd that the day before Anne Heche crashed into the house in her black car, a traveling nurse that worked in ICU at Kaiser Permanente West also ran a red light at LeBrea and Slauson Ave in Los Angeles running @ 100 MPH in a black Mercedes Benz killed 6 people and caused a firey crash also. She has been arrested and of course they say drugs are involved. I just feel it is odd and similar.

Trial run?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Anne Worleski was the other one associated with the coming child trafficking film that died recently (3 weeks ago?). It seems she had been gathering info worldwide and had briefed Anne Heche.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Cheers for the headsup onehuman! Hoping to be in Friday eve and able to listen in.

Will you post the link here please?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Not sure which ambulance company but I'll to dig and find out.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If you look really close you can see a tank top that is almost the same color as her skin. I had to look at several videos to see that myself. Still doesn't explain the rest of her clothes unless we just can't see them from the angles the videos were shot from.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anne Worleski was the other one associated with the coming child trafficking film that died recently (3 weeks ago?). It seems she had been gathering info worldwide and had briefed Anne Heche.

Hi Rel, I can't find any reference to Anne Worleski on Google or Bing. Is the name spelled right? I was going to see try and see what connections they had.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
That seems like a bit much doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Every time I see PA Dem Senate Candidate FETTERMAN, I think of Star Trek's Dr. Sevrin.

Photo of Sevrin: memory-beta.fandom.com...

I think Fetterman looks like he has 15% Neanderthal DNA 😀

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
That was the first thing I thought but haven't found anything to corroborate it. Also they guy she bought the wig from
said she seemed fine (not drugged or drunk) then she crashed 21 minutes later. There is a picture of her sitting in her car I that I believe was taken when she hit the mini storage building and she looks jacked up to me. Nothing like the pictures that were posted of her with the guy that sold her the wig........

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not much from Q on Jared Kusher, but I remember some unflattering discussions about him here in this thread, in late 2020.

See this Lara Trump speculation: truthsocial.com...

edit on 8/18/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wonderland California is interesting.......maybe she was Alice.

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join