It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

My first thought was [alien] abduction. Dunno why the author wove in Trump. And what happened to his ears?

BF 🤡🤡

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I have never seen someone pulled from a vehicle accident and loaded on a stretcher without a neck brace.

I have never seen someone pulled from a fire and rushed to the ambulance without an oxygen mask.

I have never seen someone covered in the white stretcher body bag, and strapped top and bottom, while they are still alive.
edit on 17-8-2022 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Where do you see the reference to Trump? Oh, it looks as if his hair is holding his ears back.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
I agree with what your saying. She was in the car a while. I think they had to pull the car out of the house to get to her and even then I think they thought she was dead. I read where the neighbor said he saw her but thought she was dead, so with that said I see where you are coming from but what was reported was severe burns all over her body and I don't think that is the case. I also don't understand why EMT's had body bags. EMT's where I am from do not carry body bags. I also read a tweet from her ex-boyfriend On the 6th that said she was expected to pull through. The entire thing is just odd to me.

www.etonline.com... oyfriend-thomas-jane-says-shes-expected-to-pull-through-188678

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
Exactly! Isn't the first thing an EMT or even a fireman I guess, is supposed to do is check for a pulse? It appeared that they all thought she was dead yet they loaded here into an ambulance instead of waiting on a coroner.
It's just off!

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

What ambulance service was used, and have there been anything odd about them? Between the body bags and the quickness to declare death, it would seem that they were more concerned about getting her out of there then treating for any actual injuries.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
John Paul Mac Isaac is completely based. He's a pretty good story teller, after he gets warmed up. J.Flynn is funding his CNN lawsuit, lol.

My life is boring.

edit on 17-8-2022 by FlyingFox because: It's a "must watch" in it's entirety.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

From the video posted in this ATS thread: AS SEEN HERE

Where are her clothes?

What happened to the EMTs that should have been handling her at the very least at the ambulance?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Any of them could be a plant.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Some 59 firefighters were left battling the "stubborn flames" for 65 minutes, according to the Los Angeles Fire Department.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

From the video posted in this ATS thread: AS SEEN HERE

Where are her clothes?

What happened to the EMTs that should have been handling her at the very least at the ambulance?

I was just reading thru that thread, and someone mentioned that maybe she bought the wig because she was running from someone? Was someone after her?
Quite plausible. A lot of questions still remain.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

If she was that afraid of someone, then who could have the ability to hack her car and force the fire department to snatch her body?

This rabbit hole is getting deeper than the White Rabbit let on.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

On was on tour & was the only one with a green Passport...they were not going to let
me in (Sweden) . The singer & some guy were in charge. This was in May 1992 & I had to think
fast & I told them that it was green to celebrate the 1st Earth's Summit coming up in June.

I got in...

Cheers
Ekter

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

If she was that afraid of someone, then who could have the ability to hack her car and force the fire department to snatch her body?

This rabbit hole is getting deeper than the White Rabbit let on.

Well we do know how corrupt, sick and twisted Hollywood is.
It is imo a CIA run operation, and they have taken many out before if they think the actor/actress will go rogue on them.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The odd crimes, missing people, and unsolved murders predate the CIA by decades. As I found out not long ago a recent cover-up involving a decade old murder has occurred, but why? Elizibeth Short was killed in LA the morning of Dec 7th 1941, her murder was forgotten about because of the bombing at Pearl Harbor. If you look into her death now though, you'll find that she was killed in 1947. She was also an actress. Why alter a murder that took place 81 years ago?

Something very foul is going on, and it's getting worse. So back in the 1920s to 1940s there was a place called Wonderland California.

As for people that might be behind Anne's death, it could be anyone from, Adam Schiff to Nancy Pelosi if we just look at politicians, but if we look at people that hid Weinstein from getting exposed then it could literally be anyone from Betty White to the whole Epstein Island crowd.

I'm editing this post to add in this piece of interest to Anne's death.

Law enforcement officials had been looking into the accident but on Sunday they announced the investigation had been closed.

“As of today, there will be no further investigative efforts made in this case,” the Los Angeles Police Department said in a statement shared by People. “Any information or records that have been requested prior to this turn of events will still be collected as they arrive as a matter of formalities and included in the overall case. When a person suspected of a crime expires, we do not present for filing consideration.”

So basically whatever they have as evidence so far is all they are going to use. I guess that's how LA closes a case huh?
edit on 17-8-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This thing with Ms. Heche...

Not stabilizing the neck with a brace and not administering oxygen are both odd, but depending on the hazardous nature of the accident scene, protocols might have demanded that they remove her from the car first, if it was still burning. You're also not going to bring an oxygen tank anywhere near a burning car, I'd guess. The wrapping she was in might have been a flame repellent barrier. I haven't seen the video though.

I would think they would have applied a neck brace if they took any time to get her out of the car but had access to the patient prior to being able to remove her.

I do suspect foul play however. It's possible to have been a simple malfunction, but I would guess that such a malfunction is extremely rare. Seems more likely it was hacked. Reading the summary of the paper that FF posted, it looks like most cars with the CAN would be easy prey to someone with the right equipment and technical skill.

You look at her bio, I think XTMN posted some of it a few pages back, the types of films she was working on look like some material that would be somewhat disruptive to the status quo of what the Hollywood racket wants to produce. Who knows what else she might have been caught up in?

Control of the media goes beyond control of the news. I honestly think this goes back into history, predating Hollywood. Control the stories that inspire the public's dreams, and you can control a large portion of the viewership/readership/listeners. We think of so many great poets as this inspiring figure, and they were, but some of their work might well have been carefully crafted as a control mechanism for the uninitiated.

Someone producing the wrong kind of art is seen as a threat from time to time. A good example is the Armenian holocaust. Anytime somebody tries to make a movie about it, elements of the Turkish government swoop in and put a stop to it. They still have not admitted to the holocaust they committed about a century ago when they wiped out 90% of the Armenian population, as far as I know. There are very few, if any, Hollywood films on the topic. The only one I know of is Ararat, which I'm pretty sure is an indy film.

I don't know for sure, but the Heche story does seem rather odd.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Where do you see the reference to Trump? Oh, it looks as if his hair is holding his ears back.

I was referencing the original article at SFGATE

At that time in New York City, 37-year-old real estate developer Donald Trump was finishing the construction of Trump Tower. Hughes wouldn’t be seen again until Trump was president.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I was never familiar with Anne as an actress. Has anyone looked at her family history?

She "dated" Ellen Degeneres...a queen of media gatekeepers akin to Oprah.

Her father was allegedly gay and according to Anne abused her until the age of 12? It is also not clear how he made a living. 3 months after he died her then 18 year old brother died...In a car accident.

Weird stuff that raised some red flags to me even if I don't know what it means (If anything). Thought I would throw it out here.

And then all the weird occurrences at the crash scene too...spidey sense is tingling on this one.
edit on 17-8-2022 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Her early days were rather dark & abusive.

Lucifer Risen, Celestia Fallen: Anne Heche Sheds This Mortal Coil

Subject matter on some of Heche's films:
Deadly viruses
Chem trails
Big pharma corruption
Human trafficking
Attacks on immune systems
Mosquito born illnesses

Her shared youtube channel linked from her Instagram.

Only tweet visible:

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MountainLaurel

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join