It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I read earlier that the blood test only showed coc aine in her system. No alcohol....

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Thank you! I do see that now. I wonder if that was just a big blanket wrapped around her? I've read some responses saying it was some sort of trauma bag. I am not familiar with what they are suggesting.
I'm still suspicious of the other things that have been brought up here. Does that surprise you Dask? lol

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I think it was a fire blanket

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
You may be right. I honestly can't tell what it's made of, but they sure made it look like a body bag. I can see them trying to hide her face or even using a fire blanket but from the views we have she doesn't appear to be burned. Her clothes are dirty but seem to be intact. I would think that her clothes would look burnt or at least partially missing had she actually been exposed to flames.....

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
It has never made sense that he dropped those off at a public computer store, of course he was stupid enough to film himself smoking crack etc. I'm just not sure about this guy. I do remember Q saying we would have to forgive some people and indicating that people would flip.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
But she wasn't involved in the girl in room 13 movie.

Seems people are trying to connect dots that are not there.

Meanwhile, the people really fighting against trafficking don't make headlines for dying in car crashes:
FBI rescues more than 200 trafficking victims, including 84 children, in "Operation Cross Country"

I never said she was. I couldn't find any reference to her and Heche nor any related movie.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Roxstar
You may be right. I honestly can't tell what it's made of, but they sure made it look like a body bag. I can see them trying to hide her face or even using a fire blanket but from the views we have she doesn't appear to be burned. Her clothes are dirty but seem to be intact. I would think that her clothes would look burnt or at least partially missing had she actually been exposed to flames.....

Agree 100%

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Yes, my thought as well. The surrounding area looks unscorched, as well as the tree limbs.

Probably nothing.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Aside from the house that burned the woman in the house could also pass for Anne's sister, also this fine actress Andrea Riseborough who you've all seen in at least one movie/tv series.

Note, Andrea always looks different in her films.

Kinda weird easter egg moment in reference to Heche 'accident' in this 2016 mini-series National Treasure episode clip with Andrea Riseborough:

For any Cronenberg fans she starred in Possessor (2020) directed by David Cronenberg's son, Brandon. He was inspired to make the film based on José Delgado's 1970 book "Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psychocivilized Society." She also co-starred alongside Nic Cage in Mandy (2018) written/directed by Panos Cosmatos who also wrote/directed the MKULTRA film Beyond the Black Rainbow which goes ultra hard in madness.

This happened back on Jul 29, 2022...

In 2018, Gargano and her husband Carmine civilly sued Colombo crime family bigs Joseph ”Joey Caves” Competiello and Dino “Big Dino” Calabro, who were convicted of killing their son Carmine Gargano Jr. in 1994.
NY Daily News
Bad luck blues. Nothing suspicious about that at all.🙃🤔

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
I missed this one! Very interesting isn't it? I'll post the link for anyone else that may not be aware of this unpublished film.

n 2010 David Crowley, an Iraq veteran, aspiring filmmaker and charismatic up-and-coming voice in fringe politics, began production on his film 'Gray State.' Set in a dystopian near-future where civil liberties are trampled by an unrestrained federal government, the film's crowd funded trailer was enthusiastically received by the burgeoning online community of libertarians, Tea Party activists as well as members of the nascent alt-right. In January of 2015, Crowley was found dead with his family in their suburban Minnesota home. Their shocking deaths quickly become a cause célèbre for conspiracy theorists who speculate that Crowley was assassinated by a shadowy government concerned about a film and filmmaker that was getting too close to the truth about their aims.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Going out on a limb here.

Three people have been charged in the 2018 prison killing of notorious gangster James “Whitey” Bulger, federal authorities said Thursday.

Fotios Geas, 55; Paul J. DeCologero, 48; and Sean McKinnon, 36, the were charged Wednesday with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for West Virginia’s Northern District said in a statement.

A prison guard found Bulger's body in his cell at 8:21 a.m. Oct. 30, 2018, at United States Penitentiary Hazleton in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia, less than 12 hours after he arrived in a transfer from a federal penitentiary in Florida.

According to the statement, Geas and DeCologero were accused of striking Bulger in the head multiple times, allegedly killing him.

Geas and DeCologero were also charged with aiding and abetting first-degree murder and assault resulting in serious bodily injury, the statement said.

McKinnon was also accused of making false statements to a federal agent, according to the statement.

Geas and DeCologero were behind bars when they were charged. McKinnon was taken into custody in Ocala, Fla., by the FBI Jacksonville, according to an FBI spokesperson.

Wheels of justice, or continued cover-up. Bulger was arrested hiding out if Santa Monica Ca, at the time Ted Lieu was the State Senate rep for that district after winning a special election due to Jenny Oropeze dying while in office from "Liver Cancer/Blood Clot. From the link in her name:

She was admitted to Long Beach Memorial Medical Center for difficulty breathing, but later died there the evening of October 20, 2010. She had been undergoing treatment for a blood clot in her abdomen since May 2010.
The listed cause of death was cancer, but she was treated for that in 2004. Her death left the door open for Ted Lieu to be seated in a better position politically. Big deal you say, that's just lucky circumstances you say, well look at how Ted got his seat in the California Assembly... go on.
From: WIKI, and before you say anything, I'm not going to speand half my life getting scannible documents for you to see since if I did that I wouldn't be here to scan them.

Lieu won a September 13, 2005, special election to fill the 53rd Assembly district following the death of incumbent Mike Gordon. Lieu defeated three Republicans, including physician Mary Jo Ford and fellow Torrance City Councilman Paul Nowatka.
In that case Michael Gordon died from McCain Syndr... Brain tumors.

So while Bulger was hiding out in Santa Monica Ted Lieu was somehow a rising star due to death in the California Democratic Political train. After Ted is put into a position where he can reasonably get picked to go into higher office by either the Governor or even a sitting President without a lot of questions. When Ted ran for California's AG he lost out to Harris.

Now this is just opinion, but what if the reason Bulger was found and arrested wasn't because of the diligent of Law Enforcement but was because Bulger wanted more from certain politicians that he "Worked For". Could his usefulness have ended when Lieu decided that he didn't want to pay for protection anymore? Could this also have been why the prisoners were given a heads up about when Bulger was going to be there, and they were allowed to kill him?

Bulger was no angel by any means, but if he was being used to hand out murder for politicians, then that needs to be exposed.

SIDE NOTE:
The reason I went with WIKI as a link source despite the fact that it can be edited so easily, is that because it can be edited so easily that makes it interesting when these types of tid-bits are left in.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
I never said she was. I couldn't find any reference to her and Heche nor any related movie.

I know, but the post you were replying to did and your post didn't mention your lack of results in finding a link, just her history of helping children.

The other part of my post is a general observation that people are quick to theorize that the subject matter of a movie might make someone involved in it a target when in fact there are many movies that touch on that subject and they don't have actors involved with them ending up dead because they don't really do anything in regards to actual trafficking while, in the real world, LEOs are actually doing something.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You make a good point about how many in Law Enforcement are doing the right thing and making a difference. What you glazed over is that some actors will try and dig into everything real world event surrounding a part they are playing in order to "Get into Character". An example of this was Brad Pitt moving into a mental asylum for his part in 12-Monkeys. (There are other instances of this, but that's just the one that comes to mind)

Anne Heche might have gotten her hands on information while digging into her part of the movie that made people involved uncomfortable enough to have her killed. Is this what happened, I don't know but it is a possibility that shouldn't be overlooked.

SIDE NOTE:
Anyone know if the resort at Wonderland Ca is still functioning as a resort? The last thing I was able to dig on it was that Hoover had guys staking it out back in the 40s due to its connections with the NAZI Party that started in the LA area. It died out as a resort during the war and that was the last I have on it.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Anne Heche’s Lifetime Movie ‘Girl In Room 13’ Will Premiere In September As Planned

LEISUREAnne Heche’s film ‘Girl in Room 13’ airs in September
ByRonju SarkarPublished on August 17, 2022SHARETWEETCOMMENT
Lifetime has confirmed that the TV movie ‘Girl in Room 13’, starring Anne Heche, is scheduled to premiere on the network in September.

Heche (53) died on August 14 of injuries from a fiery car crash.