It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I borrowed and reposted that MEME in a couple of relevant ATS threads. ATS gets lots of visitors hourly.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Dr. Jill should know better after all she is a doctor.
Have you noticed the yard signs have changed the wording from "Trust the Science" to "Science is Real"?
I wonder what type of science was used when they whipped up the Covid jabs?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yea, Dr. Jill, that's funny.
I have noticed, slight of hands, subtle word changes..these people, the one's unnaturally changing our culture and values through repetitive verses and fake consent. It's been a tough go for a couple years for all who can see through the BS. It's hard to see no accountability for Crossfire Hurricane, Fisa fraud..etc. Only to watch Trump's home raided. Unbelievable.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Dr. Jill should know better after all she is a doctor.
Have you noticed the yard signs have changed the wording from "Trust the Science" to "Science is Real"?
I wonder what type of science was used when they whipped up the Covid jabs?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

One is probably his personal passport and the other is most likely his official government passport (they are a red or Burgundy color)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

In a major calamity, when all hell breaks loose, where the question of presidential succession is paramount, the most powerful person in the country could be an unassuming retired U.S. Navy captain named Paul J. Jackson.

Jackson has worked for the White House Military Office (WHMO), on and off, for over 25 years. He was director of Presidential Contingency Programs starting in the Clinton administration and then rose to become the director of policy, plans and requirements, a position he held from June 1995 until May 2014, resuming that same position again under President Joe Biden. The powers he wields are based on more than a half-century of continuously revised Top Secret classified presidential directives, all buried by special access programs that shield continuity program even from most of the highest-level officials in the White House.

Those special access programs (and there are multiple offshoots) involve everything from successor protection and evacuation, movement, and connectivity to the levers of civil government, military command and nuclear weapons decision-making. The so-called National Mission Force – constituted largely of special operators from the Joint Special Operations Command and national-level assets form the FBI and Department of Justice – provide most of the tactical oomph to implement these programs, while WHMO logisticians and White House Communications Agency communicators keep the president (and the vice president) in the loop.
We are told to believe – in the absence of legislation or publicly available directives – that the WHMO not only has worked its way through what's supposed to happen, but will do so in strict compliance with the Constitution. We don’t know the protocols for staff to determine whether a president is unable, cognitively or otherwise, to order the commencement of a military operation.

We don’t know – and Congress doesn’t either – how presidential continuity is preserved when the Cabinet is incapacited.

There are good reasons to keep some of this information secret, but there is no acceptable reason to keep the basic principles from everyone outside of WHMO. Few have heard of Paul Jackson or his boss, and that in itself should get you wondering what function the secrecy really serves.

The Secret Powers Of WHMO and The "Continuity Of The Presidency" Programs
That author (Arkin) writes a lot of these types of articles for Newsweek.

WHMO wiki which shows the Director role has been MIA since Jan 21, 2022. Even stranger the official site points to the Obama White House. Apparently the Office still exists under Biden White House but, no details and nobody in charge. The previous director, Maju Varghese left Jan 21, 2022 for unknown reasons. How is it this position has been empty for 8 months??? Definitely smells rotten & decaying in the White House.

LinkedIn

Found him listed as a speaker in this PDF from 2002:

Los Alamos National Lab

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The rules are if you have a blue passport, best of luck. If you have a brown passport, you can run to the closest embassy. If you have a black passport, you can walk to the closest embassy.

originally posted by: watchitburn

One is probably his personal passport and the other is most likely his official government passport (they are a red or Burgundy color)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman FlyingFox

Here is the pic of the inside of Heche's car. Does that look burned to ya'll? This is just very bizarre to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

What if you have a green passport? Me first one as a kid was blue & the new one
I got ~ 90' or 91 ?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Someone messed up.

In the earlier picture you can see the factory airbag tag was removed. They don't grow back after an accident. Even if it was stuffed in the glovebox for the earlier picture, after the crash it only would have popped out if the glovebox came open.

originally posted by: RookQueen

Here is the pic of the inside of Heche's car. Does that look burned to ya'll? This is just very bizarre to me.

edit on 8/17/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It means you are either really old, or you got one between 93 and 94 when they had a special green cover to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the consular service. Or both I suppose.

Blue is the old Green.

originally posted by: Ektar

What if you have a green passport? Me first one as a kid was blue & the new one
I got ~ 90' or 91 ?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If you look closely at the bottom of this picture you will see a hat, and the red wig she had just purchased 21 minutes before the crash.

www.the-sun.com...

Where is the hat and wig?

originally posted by: Caled
Someone messed up.

In the earlier picture you can see the factory airbag tag was removed. They don't grow back after an accident. Even if it was stuffed in the glovebox for the earlier picture, after the crash it only would have popped out if the glovebox came open.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

What do Skull & Bones John Kerry, Richard Nixon (on his mother's side was a descendant of the early English settler Thomas Cornell, who was also an ancestor of Ezra Cornell, the founder of Cornell University), Jimmy Carter, George Bush, & Bill Gates all have in common?

They're all related.

It's a really lengthy ancestral tree so I'm sure there is other notable names.

Long list of politician ancestry if you're interested, here.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
See the space between the passenger side seat and the console on the pic you posted? Is that red hair from the wig? If it is could it have gone further down in the space when the car crashed?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It’s worth noting that she didn’t die from burns specifically. She died from anoxic brain injury due to significant pulmonary injury requiring medical ventilation (and burns that required surgical intervention). Her brain was starved of oxygen due to lung injury.

That is not surprising. My understanding is she sat in the car for quite some time while firefighters put out enough of the surrounding fire to allow her removal. Fire victims often die of smoke inhalation even when not burned at all.

“Inhalation injury is a nonspecific term that refers to damage to the respiratory tract or lung tissue from heat, smoke, or chemical irritants carried into the airway during inspiration.” (Google)

What does puzzle me a little is that doctors were able to pump enough oxygen into her to keep her body “alive” to sort out organ donation even after her brain shut down.

But that’s just medical details I don’t understand. The brain is probably the organ most sensitive to oxygen deprivation by far.
edit on 8/17/2022 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

What I find interesting is how she was conveyed to her car is not consistent with any car accident I have ever seen. Why was her face covered almost like she was dead? Why was her neck/spine not supported or isolated with bracing etc?

There was no equipment there to help her breathe such as a hand held breathe bag manned by a rescuer like I have seen in other videos and in person. It's like they wanted it to seem like she was dead or they thought she was dead but that is inconsistent with other reports.

This is all in addition to the fact that everyone helping her was a fireman. Where is the ambulance or EMTs. I have never seen this before.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
All excellent points. I'm just intrigued by the fact that she sat up and tried to escape with that level of brain damage.

originally posted by: cimmerius

It’s worth noting that she didn’t die from burns specifically. She died from anoxic brain injury due to significant pulmonary injury requiring medical ventilation (and burns that required surgical intervention). Her brain was starved of oxygen due to lung injury.

That is not surprising. My understanding is she sat in the car for quite some time while firefighters put out enough of the surrounding fire to allow her removal. Fire victims often die of smoke inhalation even when not burned at all.

“Inhalation injury is a nonspecific term that refers to damage to the respiratory tract or lung tissue from heat, smoke, or chemical irritants carried into the airway during inspiration.” (Google)

What does puzzle me a little is that doctors were able to pump enough oxygen into her to keep her body “alive” to sort out organ donation even after her brain shut down.

But that’s just medical details I don’t understand. The brain is probably the organ most sensitive to oxygen deprivation by far.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's possible. I think it would be more likely that it would fly forward into the footwell, which is hard to see with the foam. Still doesn't explain the magic reappearing airbag tag that you find in a new car.

See the space between the passenger side seat and the console on the pic you posted? Is that red hair from the wig? If it is could it have gone further down in the space when the car crashed?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Not for nothing, but weird article.

An Air Force captain with top secret security clearance vanished. He resurfaced 35 years later
Former Air Force Capt. William Howard Hughes Jr. disappeared in 1983, and was found in 2018, but the exact details for why he deserted are still unknown.

So what, who cares, but hey there was this part of that same article:

But according to one reporter, Hughes’ name was still on the minds of U.S. intelligence officials. In 1986, Tad Szulc, an acclaimed reporter credited with first reporting the CIA’s involvement in the 1961 Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba, wrote an article saying that U.S. intelligence officers believed Hughes may have had something to do with recent high-profile rocket ship explosions. In 1985, a French rocket blew up shortly after liftoff, and in 1986, the Challenger space shuttle exploded shortly after liftoff over Florida, killing the 7 crew members aboard. Both the Challenger and two other spacecraft which failed around that time were carrying U.S. surveillance satellites, and those failures meant the U.S. could not keep an eye on Russia’s nuclear deployment, SFGate reported.

Szulc’s Pentagon unnamed sources saw “a clear link between Hughes and possible sabotage of the American and French launches,” the reporter said in his Los Angeles Times article. “He is worth his weight in gold to the Russians.”

Um what the WHAT!

Even if you look at this as "Blame Game" antics, it does make those events out as purposeful events and not accidents. So, those pictures a while back showing that the seven Astronauts still being alive have just gotten some possible as being true.

Secrets Wars going on at the Global scale it seems, but instead of nation vs nations it's ideologies vs ideologies and have been going on for over a century now. Think about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I borrowed and reposted that MEME in a couple of relevant ATS threads. ATS gets lots of visitors hourly.

A truly good idea. The enemy is within our gates now.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
All excellent points. I'm just intrigued by the fact that she sat up and tried to escape with that level of brain damage.

originally posted by: cimmerius

She probably wasn't brain damaged at that point. The initial expectation was that she would survive. But damaged lungs slowly fill with fluid. It's sort of an irritation reaction, an uncontrolled inflammatory response that takes time, but can't be stopped.

The details that Charliebrowndog mentions do seem odd. I think there are a couple doctors in the thread that might comment.

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join