It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Rishi Sunak the potential new PM of UK owns Social Credit Score Company connected to WEF.......
Link

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: heffo7
Regarding Trumps passports being taken, there is something bothering me. I'm an Australian so maybe things work differently in the US, but why does he have two current passports? Is he a dual-national - seems unlikely if his passion for the US is real? They seazed 3 passports with 1 being expired.

Crazy situation. Unless you are an illegal immigrant storming our borders, then you just can't go out of the Country anymore and get back in as a citizen without one like we used to for places like Jamaica. If we leave to go on vacation we have to bring a passport with us. The passports situation should not mean three nations or dual citizenship. You know our media would call him out on dual citizenship since they can't make a dime it seems without making up lies on him and repeating them daily.

edit on 17-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
This is not normal.
twitter.com...
defcon.org...
HOLY SHEIT

She was on the hand brakes the car motor was revving and the breaks were SCREAMING as the car went past the house.

MURDERED!

MY GOD!

We know she was exposing pedo's..... WHITE HATS ACTIVATE if you are there. I AM VERY SICK of this mess.

We are being eliminated like in a "whack a mole" game kids play. Poke your head out of the noise, BAM!

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I was a mechanic working for my Dad's shop all the way until I got a job on Campus as a Graduate Aide. I can tell you brakes don't do that unless you are standing on them. They make very little noise when they pads are busted unless you stand on them. If you tap them and they are busted, that is what you should hear. You won't notice it until you hit the brakes either.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox

Curiouser and curiouser, isn't it. It sounded like the brakes were being stressed badly, but it's had to tell if the disks are all hot and bothered. Her death seems very odd.

Kind of wonder if she was "Alice" and this was a front to keep her from talking about Wonderland?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Have you seen an inside pic of her car? I did but now cannot find it. It just occurred to me that it didn't appear to be burnt
on the inside. If she was burnt so badly wouldn't the inside of the car be burnt up to?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Can someone find a George Papadopoulos tweet for us from 8/15/22 on 15 FBI whistleblowers coming into Jim Jordan's office to share evidence?

Or Jim's tweet. I wonder if it has been scrubbed already?

edit on 17-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
That's fair. The engine had definitely overcome the brakes, which were definitely being pressed without success. That also reduces the chances of it being one of those "she was accidently pressing the gas" because she would have to be using both feet at the same time.

www.tmz.com...

It's interesting to see her trying to get off the stretcher and away from the firefighters in the video at the link above.

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: Caled

I think you missed the point, it's not the car we see front & center that is important. It's the car that race's by and the noise it is making prior to appearing in the video.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Have just sent a Message, ok .

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Also that picture of her trying to get up disputes the story about her back being burnt badly.

At this point it might be more important before all the evidence is hidden, who had her killed and why. I still think it was Blackmarket Organ trades, but that might just be a way of getting rid of the body. Did she have anything or know of anyone that has something to hide? Ed Buck, Adam Schiff comes to mind given where the "accident" happened.

Again, are we sure that Anne isn't "Alice" and her death was to keep us from knowing about "Wonderland"?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
"A what if nightmare for the Catholic Church: Pope in a coma."

This must be not a coincidence. By any chance did you see the HBO series The Young Pope?
The pope does go into a coma. The second season still has this Pope in a coma.
Just a little predictive programing.

If you think about it what better way to ease him out.
The Young Pope

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Her rate of travel is off the charts. Same for the Hastings situation. Cut n paste.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: RookQueen

Maybe she was off to the WPP. Burn center is a good place to hide out, or conceal your identity....

edit on 17-8-2022 by FlyingFox because: ....but it can't be both. Someone took a hell ride.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Just a reminder to check "No" on your organ donor status. It's an expedient revenue stream for the medical trades, and they might not have your best interests in mind.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming
Replied

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Gates/ Water

Liquid Intelligence Technology has just bought out the Israeli company Telrad. Liquid is a sub of Cassava Group. Talk about connections.
Executive Chairman of Cassava Group is Strive Masiyiwa who just happens to be on the Board of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
He also is on the Rockefeller Foundation Board and WEF connected.
Gematria for Liquid Intelligent Technologies has some very interesting results.
Just wonder what they are up to. Cybersecurity and associated technologies and a link to Israel. What could go wrong??

Liquid buys Cassava
Strive Masiyiwa wiki
Gematria calculator

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Another one bites the dust.
Jill Biden has tested positive for Covid and her symptoms are mild. Jabbed of course. Another advertisement for Paxlovid incoming.
Jill Biden Tests Positive

media.gab.com...
edit on 17-8-2022 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Thank God it is still out there!

People need to see this and think for themselves who don't already. People or bots here like Annee or her alter ego Sillyolme need to repeat that about 100 times to make it sink in deep enough they actually grasp reality.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Back to Gates Hollywood horror film. He just tweeted again about this but this time highlighting the part that I had nightmares about.
Sugar traps.
There is something really off about this. The B&M Gates Foundation award #1210832 [17] to Westham was for $14,994,210. Westham has plans for more than just sugar bates. They are also planning to use it in spray form.< What could go wrong?
The video is in the link but I question why would they nail it to their homes. I would think that they would perhaps nail it further away like on a tree and draw the mosquitoes away from their homes.

Just some musings but here is Gates breeding and releasing 30 million mosquitoes a week with the target on the homes. The sound alone would drive someone crazy. More worrisome is that malaria carrying mosquitoes are being attracted to the very homes that are to be protected and exposing people to more risk.
What if these bred mosquitoes have something extra added?

Westham
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Grant
Bill Gates Twitter

Bill Gates is on the move. Operating on a different calendar; apparently he believes that this week is Mosquito Awareness week.
Pool post "33 weeks" yesterday. That is this week August 15 to August 23, 2022! I think that Pool is pointing us to Gates.
Visual horror link.
Mosquito Factory

Gates Notes :
What's he up to?
1. No surprise that he is fully onboard for factory manufacturing/breeding of mosquitos to combat malaria. Imagine 30 million mosquitos a week.
From Billy... "This might sound the beginning of a Hollywood horror film plot."

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

"A what if nightmare for the Catholic Church: Pope in a coma."

Actually, the Church could get along just fine with the pope in a coma. He's the highest moral authority, but he's not really needed in the day-to-day running of the Church.

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join