It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Another one bites the dust.
Jill Biden has tested positive for Covid and her symptoms are mild. Jabbed of course. Another advertisement for Paxlovid incoming.
Jill Biden Tests Positive

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sea Org Day is celebrated by Scientology.

This fellow is the head of the bovine arm of Scientology's elite Sea Org. He wears a little hat in memory of 'the Commodore', LRH himself, 'Oxen's Greatest Friend'. His asymmetric horns represent the imbalance of a world not yet Cleared by the Tech.

They say he doesn't need a Hubbard Mark VIII Quantum E-Meter to perform auditing - all the Pre-Clear has to do is hold his horns and he can perceive their engrams directly in his mind. They say holding his horns, gazing into his eyes and hearing his moos is a fast track to Clear.

twitter.com...

In addition to being the odal rune associated with (Waffen SS), it’s also the Twin Peaks “Owl Cave” symbol. And on page 77 of Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier it is implied that at some point Donald Trump ended up wearing the Owl Cave Ring bearing this symbol. The Black Lodge is real.

"Don't take the ring, Laura. Don't take The ring."
―Dale Cooper

The crowd chants “Bob, We want all our Garmonbozia!”

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This must mean something.
Pool posted week 33 twice with the word WELCOME. Two events this week?

One might link to Bill Gates and his 3 prong mosquito program but there must be something else big that started on Sunday August 14th.

Anyone have any ideas?
Edit to add.
I did find something significant. WHO related... Tedros was welcomed to start his second term today August 16, 2022. I wonder what Ethiopia has been up to. They did not support him to be Director of the WHO and were silenced at the vote. Maybe there is something that is going to happen this week.
Fingers crossed.
Maybe the welcome mat is going to be pulled.

Tedros Starts His Second Term
edit on 16-8-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: more info.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I thought I should write a general reply. I've made many threads over the years that directly relate to many of the topics we've been discussing here. Please have a look at this material and add to the discussion if you feel so inclined.

If these Q threads come to an end, the serious contemporary civic and social problems that have been highlighted in these discussions may still persist. We can still work on those in the absence of this thread, if we wish. Perhaps some of the material I've started discussions on in the past may help with that.

On reform:
What Does Meaningful Law Enforcement And Criminal Justice Reform Look Like?
Not a lot of answers here as of yet, but this discussion was started.

What Does Meaningful Three Letter Reform Look Like?
Also not many answers in this thread, but this discussion has been started.

On Covid:
Santa Clara Study: Where's The Peer Review?
The obfuscation of the UC Santa Clara study's findings says an awful lot about what public health authorities and some of the media knew about the truth of the pandemic scenario that was sold to the public. Thought I should include this because it was very telling. The writing was on the wall way back in April of 2020.

On civics:
The Sheriff is the Ultimate Authority Within His County
I made this thread to argue the point and learn about the concept, and found during the discussion and associated research that I was able to support this argument. The Sheriff of a county exercises a great deal of control within his county, and in many cases has the legal authority to override federal authority or activities. We've seen this come into play with Sheriffs investigating election related crimes when no one else was willing or able to.

Not all sheriffs are good guys I'd guess, so this won't necessarily save us, or the country, or the world. Regardless, they are important players on this national stage, and so I thought this noteworthy in the context of this discussion.

The People Have A Right To Organize As A Militia, Regardless of Government Approval or Endorsement
Please don't mistake my posting of this link as some call to action. That is not my intent. My intent in writing the thread was to have a discussion about the true meaning of the second amendment, as it is rarely described properly. I was pleased with my results, you should give it a read.

Most importantly, and to the point, is this thread:
Is There A Legal Remedy To Our Corruption Problem?
I think the answer to this question is very important to the fate of our nation, and that of the world. I can't help but take some of Q's musings personally when I've read their posts, because a lot of the face value writing there seems to directly relate to many of these questions, and most notably the last one: Is there a legal remedy to our corruption problem?

I made this thread before there was any such Q phenomenon, so this is a question I've wanted to see the answer to for quite some time. If we can't find a good answer to this problem, the alternative is somewhat grim. I love my country and the people in it, and those of the world for that matter, so if I can help prevent the violence I see being engineered on the horizon, that's what I intend to do. A few answers are explored there. Please add to the discussion if you feel so inclined.

Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It’s just for animals, right?

Researchers control brain circuits from a distance using infrared light

Now, scientists at the Wu Tsai Neurosciences Institute at Stanford University have developed the first non-invasive technique for controlling targeted brain circuits in behaving animals from a distance. The tool has the potential to solve one of the biggest unmet needs in neuroscience: a way to flexibly test the functions of particular brain cells and circuits deep in the brain during normal behavior — such as mice freely socializing with one another.

The newly published technique builds on the foundation laid down by optogenetics, a technique first developed at Stanford by Wu Tsai Neuro affiliate Karl Deisseroth and collaborators that introduces light-sensitive algal proteins into neurons to let researchers turn them on or off in response to different colors of light.
For example, Hong and colleagues are also developing nanoscopic beads that can convert focused beams of ultrasound into light, and which can be injected directly into the bloodstream, making it possible to optogenetically target cells anywhere in the brain and to change this targeting at will within a single experiment.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to: interupt42

Did the FBI intend to "doctor " Trumps passport?
They are currently developing a strategy to F Trump but it is becoming more difficult to pull off their dirty tricks now that they've been exposed.
How can the same rogue FBI agents who were fabricating Crossfire Hurricane, FISA fraud, Mueller Special council and the Ukraine phone call impeachment serve and execute this unprecedented raid?
We are heading fir a head on collision, brace brace brace!

edit on 16-8-2022 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
reply to: interupt42

Did the FBI intend to "doctor " Trumps passport?
They are currently developing a strategy to F Trump but it is becoming more difficult to pull of their dirty tricks now that they've been exposed.
How can the same rogue FBI agents who were fabricating Crossfire Hurricane, FISA fraud, Mueller Special council and the Ukraine phone call impeachment serve and execute this unprecedented raid?
We are heading fir a head on collision, brace brace brace!

The truth is nothing would surprise me at this point ,besides people still having trust in there gov't ,candidates, political parties, and elected selected officials .

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If they do arrest Trump, which I'm leaning towards, that's when he'll tweet out the storm is upon us. If this is a movie, this would make the perfect twist in the plot.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Couple of stories just popped up.
Both from MSN News.
Eric Trump accidentally shares WiFi network and password during whiny Fox News appearance

Eric Trump went on Sean Hannity’s show yesterday to whine about last week’s FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago and he somehow managed to accidentally broadcast the WiFi network and password of the studio where he was taping.

During the interview, the ex-president’s son said he has surveillance footage of the FBI removing 11 boxes of highly classified documents from a padlocked room in Donald Trump‘s basement and that he will “absolutely” release the footage “at the right time,” though he didn’t indicate when that time might be.

The story was mainly about Eric Trump stating that he had the videos of the FBI/DoJ serving the warrant, but the topic of issue was that Eric had taken a selfie that revealed the Stations WiFi account and their guest password. It's seemed too weird to ignore, but the story tries to make it seem as if Eric is a retard. I'm wondering if this was clearly done on purpose to allow someone access to the stations network.

The next story is something that has been popping up a lot lately, but usually about the Queen of England (which I find out recently isn't a real title. There is no Kingdom of England. Any Englanders want to clear this up?)
A what-if nightmare for the Catholic Church: Pope in a coma

Despite saying repeatedly that he has no plans to retire, Pope Francis recently made clear that if he is ever too sick to perform his duties, he would resign his position, while doing it differently from his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI.

But what happens if Francis, or any pope, falls into a coma and cannot resign? What happens if he becomes mentally incapacitated?

These are nightmare scenarios for the Catholic Church because the Vatican does not have anything like the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which provides a process for replacing a president who is unable to discharge his duties.

In olden days, people in comas did not live very long. They would soon die of dehydration or hunger. Today, people in comas can survive for months and years. If the pope were in a coma for months or years, what would happen?

Likewise, in the old days, if a pope went insane, the cardinals would lock him up in a back room and run the church until he died. They could not get away with that today in an age of mass media.

But in these fractious days in which conservatives and fans of Francis contest each other’s position, any action by the College of Cardinals or the Vatican Curia to deal with emergencies might be considered illegitimate by others and lead to a schism in the church.

I swear maybe I'm reading into this, but it sounds more like an attack article on Biden than the Pope. The College of Cardinals can force a Pope out if that Pope goes too far from the faith of the Church, well they're supposed to anyways.

In recent days and weeks there have been a lot of these stories about how will people handle so-and-so dying, usually it's about the Queen, but I've also seen stories about other world leaders too. This was the first one about the Pope going into a coma though. It all seems a bit off from normal.

Back to the topic of shocking arrests, I was thinking about if the Phamaceutical Board of Directors were publicly arrested for creating the Pandemic Hype. I bet that would shock a lot more people than going after a politician or faith leader. How many have been forces or willfully taken the vaccines, and how would they be affected if the CEOs were forces to come out and admit to the whole pandemic being a fraud?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If they arrest Trump, I'm pretty sure Assange will swing in on a rope like Tarzan and save him.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Well, if Hillary is allowed to have her way, he'll just swing by a rope. I really wonder how much of the goods he has on her for her to want a drone strike a foreign embassy in another country over?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
WORD

Loving Your Country, Loving Yourself | Mark Gerzon | TEDxVail

ITs as simple as that

edit on 8162022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Regarding Trumps passports being taken, there is something bothering me. I'm an Australian so maybe things work differently in the US, but why does he have two current passports? Is he a dual-national - seems unlikely if his passion for the US is real? They seazed 3 passports with 1 being expired.
edit on 16-8-2022 by heffo7 because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You can’t use a personal passport for official government travel, and you can’t use an official government passport for personal travel. And you are always supposed to keep expired passports. Even though they are no longer valid, there are some valid uses for them in emergencies.

originally posted by: heffo7
Regarding Trumps passports being taken, there is something bothering me. I'm an Australian so maybe things work differently in the US, but why does he have two current passports? Is he a dual-national - seems unlikely if his passion for the US is real? They seazed 3 passports with 1 being expired.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Thank you. That makes perfect sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is not normal.
twitter.com...
defcon.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Whenever I see mentions of Mini Cooper I have flashbacks to The Italian Job.

Stephen Jackson, creator of the Illuminati card game, also created

Car Wars
edit on 16-8-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: Car wars

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Curiouser and curiouser, isn't it. It sounded like the brakes were being stressed badly, but it's had to tell if the disks are all hot and bothered. Her death seems very odd.

Kind of wonder if she was "Alice" and this was a front to keep her from talking about Wonderland?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Not as sinister as it looks. The tag on the right is the factory airbag tag. Although a normal person would have removed it. Not saying the accident isn’t odd. Just that the picture on twit wasn’t that off.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
This is not normal.
twitter.com...
defcon.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I think you missed the point, it's not the car we see front & center that is important. It's the car that race's by and the noise it is making prior to appearing in the video.
edit on 17-8-2022 by hangedman13 because: Spelling

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join