It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Last week 158 members of Congress used Absentee-Proxy voting to cast their vote for approving the $700 Billion Climate Inflation bill. Maybe Congress is on vacation/recess?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Interesting Kash Patel TRUTH:

a) Wearing WHMO uniform; they look after PEADS!
b) Arms touching with Trump female lawyer to signify she is ARMED with the PEADS,
c) Kash's watch says 20:17 - equals August 17th!

I can't upload picture because apparently the security certificate for img.abovetopsecret.com expired on Aug 14th?

edit on 15-8-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Anons on /qresearch are saying they have not recessed?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Don't you get a message that allows you to bypass the warning about the site?

Oh, when the congressional schedule says State Work, it just means that the members are supposed to be in their home state meeting with constituents, but usually means they are somewhere else on vacation.

Added information from the source
edit on 15-8-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I’m not one usually to stand by and be idle.

Be patient friends.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
try me
Anne sits up in sunlight but does not seem burnt but dies of burns body disappears "organ donation" tin foil over load

10 days of darkness....
Chemtrailzs....
"Create a race in image"
EI=JE AF BG HC BC JB JB GM .....
What if the wall is to keep us in vs immigrants out?
Or ... Who else died in an automobile accident JR LD AH

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I put the pope at #3
#2 is DJT
#1 would be Bin Laden

Every government and every agency and every media outlet would certainly be shocked.

That falconer guy that looks like Durham changes all recent history grasping every person on Earths attention as some of the docs seized at Mara Lago quite possibly are 911 related.
Not the pope imo.
Too many already know he SHOULD be arrested.
Shocking but not really.
DJT. There are a lot that believe he should be arrested (not me) so not shocking enough either.

Bin Laden does it all.
Most of the world would be wanting to know who knew and lied and it would never stop

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The woman who wrote it is a bit of a friend of mine. She is going to come on my live show Friday night and talk about it if your around and want to listen in. It is an excellent article I agree and thats why I asked her if she would consider coming on.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Yeah The WOULD be a shocker no doubt. Ive always said 45 is going to get the truth out about 911 one way or the other. That has been one near and dear to his heart to get to the bottom of. Pulling Bin Laden out is like the ace in the hole for that Truth.
I know some think and Im pretty sure I have seen those thinkers around here, that Obama played Bin Laden for CIA yada yada. That would be two birds with one stone. I know the night they "killed" him and pitched him into the sea with no proof in any kind of way except they said so was a little much to believe.

His family is very wealthy, maybe he didnt like being blamed for it all these years
Hmmm could go sooo many ways.

Interesting curve ball you have pitched here no doubt

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What ever happened to this guy FF? He was going strong there for a it and then just sort of faded away out of the light again. Any clue?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Do you honestly believe Bin Laden was involved in 9/11?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Are your referring to THIS: truthsocial.com... Kash Patel photo with him sitting next to "Q's heiress"?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Feel we are at another death and rebirth place once again, for me micro n macro as such >

Crikey somethings gotta burst big soon, feel huge stress pressures everywhere plus within.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
No.
I just brought that part up because of the docs from Mara Lago are probably part of declas.
And that means history gets rewritten.
I actually think Tim Osman got to play a dual role as Bin Laden and the Barack.
But the images do get difficult to follow from at least when the BO that was Senator and had a head scar and got replaced at least 1 more time.
I still laugh to this day about the rumoured replacement pissing off Michelle because the placement was kind of a playa with the ladies and wasn't gay.

I know FOR A FACT that the QFS is happening.
If it is GESARA then it only makes sense we take this entire episode back to September 11 2001 after the corporate charters had ended when they were about to implement NESARA .
Nah.
It wasn't bin laden.
I want to know who the faction in South Africa is that issued Bush and Cheney under the bus and went live vaporizing the buildings.
A man-in-the-middle on a false flag.
I want to see vindification for Christopher Story and many after him.
Let's declas this snip.
I am so excited.
We get to unmask everyone soon.
There is one big thing that worries me though if this is GESARA.
Russia is cleaning out corruption ,check (Ukraine and d.s.)
China cleaned out CCP mainland and now to cleanup Taiwan, check.

The US cleaning it out now we are all hoping,and assuming.
But then it gets dangerous.
How do you clean out the cartels?
The most rich and militarized terrorist org that exists on the planet.

You cannot have GESARA without removing the corruption first.
Anyway, no, I do not believe the Usama bin Laden planned and executed September 11 using boxcutters.

There is a chance that the QFS is not part of GESARA.
Certainly not if it is WEF directed and we get their reset.

Benghazi and Seal Team 6 gets addressed and exposed if Bin Laden is arrested.
Everything about declas begins and can be universally accepted by all sides,all parties, everywhere if Bin Laden is arrested.
The entire house of cards falls and can even unite us

Edit
And now Iran is front and center with Salman Rushdie being attacked and nearly assassinated.
If they are hiding Bin Laden then maybe giving him up right now can soften the world's opinion of them as they distance themselves from this hopefully lone loon.

Declas declas declas

a reply to: ColdWisdom

edit on 16-8-2022 by Nevercompromise because: Salman Rushdie

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

His watch says 2017. If he's messaging then we might guess:
Q-2017

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805326 πŸ“
Aug 30 2018 17:52:12 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805260 πŸ“
Aug 30 2018 17:48:47 (EST)
>>2805214
CORONA 16 TASK ROUTE Z8301
CORONA 16 NOW OFFLINE
Q
>>2805260
BLIND EYES IN THE SKY.
SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?
Q

Though interestingly enough, I at first thought his watch said 2011.
Not for nothing but oddly: Q-2011

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2804843 πŸ“
Aug 30 2018 17:36:22 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2804815 πŸ“
Aug 30 2018 17:35:22 (EST)
>>2804728
SNOW WHITE 4 NOW OFFLINE.
Q
>>2804815
SNOW WHITE 6 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

I would stick with 2017 as being the message if that's what's going on here, but I kind of wonder if it's just happen-stance with the watch.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Its interesting you mention this because there was a Bin Laden graphic floating around some Telegram channels the other day stating how there were no witnesses to his funeral, no pictures, and no one really saw the body. I brought this up in some of the chat there that it would be an interesting twist if the first arrest was Bin Laden. Especially with the documents found at Mar A Lago. Could it be possible some of the documents had classified information that Obama faked his death to cover up his true identity or who he was really working for CIA, Mossad, somebody we don't even know of?

I believe Bin Laden was pretty sick and not sure if it is possible/realistic that he would be alive by now but it sure would shock the world when the most wanted world terrorist that was supposedly dead and captured by the world's largest world power was alive and arrested. The implications to this would be mind-blowing and immediately discredit the Obama administration and could push for larger declass.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

edit on 16-8-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Bill Gates is on the move. Operating on a different calendar; apparently he believes that this week is Mosquito Awareness week.
Pool post "33 weeks" yesterday. That is this week August 15 to August 23, 2022! I think that Pool is pointing us to Gates.
Visual horror link.
Mosquito Factory

Gates Notes :
What's he up to?
1. No surprise that he is fully onboard for factory manufacturing/breeding of mosquitos to combat malaria. Imagine 30 million mosquitos a week.
From Billy... "This might sound the beginning of a Hollywood horror film plot."

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join