It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
What was that again about thinking someone was dead but they came back or something like that?

Researchers have restored1 circulation and cellular activity in the vital organs of pigs, such as the heart and brain, one hour after the animals died. The research challenges the idea that cardiac death — which occurs when blood circulation and oxygenation stops — is irreversible, and raises ethical questions about the definition of death. The work follows 2019 experiments by the same scientists in which they revived the disembodied brains of pigs four hours after the animals died, calling into question the idea that brain death is final.

The latest experiments are “stunning”, says Nita Farahany, a neuroethicist at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. Although this study is preliminary, she says it suggests that some perceived limitations of the human body might be overcome in time.

We need to ask ourselves the basic question of, "How much time has to pass before your dead body can be reanimated and used for whatever others want?"

Will that even be you anymore, even if you have all of your faculties?
Will the average person be able to tell a reanimated person from a still living person?

Maybe the idea that Joe is dead is real, and he is one of these reanimated people? I would say that stranger things could happen, but I don't want to give anyone ideas. I brought up GI Joe as a way of telling people what was going on before, but now we could be looking at a full on COBRA Serpentor as a real possibility. What a weird world.

OMG, I just had a late night scary movie flashback. "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" ring any bells?

We know from a lot of data that brain deprived of O2 dies but the conscious we can only guess since dying is to cross over and not come back. The few who say they have come back are worth looking closely for truth, but it is real hard for any to truly understand that who didn't have it happen to them.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Sufi, on the question of bilocation, out of curiosity, do you keep your hair long?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'll link a few research reports about this, and then I'll post a news story that simplafies it.
pnas.org dated August 12, 2013

frontiersin.org dated 22 February 2022

neurosciencenews.com dated March 6, 2022

And here is a story that is more readable for most people.
insider.com dated Feb 23, 2022

The research, published Tuesday in Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, describes a man who was connected to brain scans when he suffered a heart attack and died.

The scans, which had never been captured on a dying human before, showed the man experienced the types of brain waves associated with memories, meditation, and dreaming right before — and even about 15 seconds after — his heart stopped beating.

And just because you might ask.
neurosciencenews.com dated February 22, 2022

“We measured 900 seconds of brain activity around the time of death and set a specific focus to investigate what happened in the 30 seconds before and after the heart stopped beating,” said Dr Ajmal Zemmar, a neurosurgeon at the University of Louisville, US, who organised the study.

A few other studies I have read state that the brain finally shuts down after 15-120 minutes (depending on the brain health of the deceased)

So being able to reanimate a brain and body after four hours means that the body should be an empty shell, or at the very least the body would be up for grabs for whatever "Science" wants to use it. Maybe this was why the CDC published “Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse"
WIKI Overview of this
CDC page with download link of PDF (the page was done in Comic Book format)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

GF, I like the way you have put that together. It strikes a chord. I recall another study about the body weight changing as the consciousness dissipates, and the brain is surely dead. Suggesting to me that we do have a real "soul", or whatever it really is, that goes somewhere. I am emotionally betting heavily on the ones choosing love move on to a better place.

edit on 4-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I am not the only one that believes there is something odd about the red highlighted words on the jacket of Bill Gates book.
Stephen Colbert on the Late Show looked at the letters ESOAER and came up with Eliminate, Standardize, Optimize, Automate and Robotize. < I guess Billy wasn't thrilled that someone was questioning his fun with communication. Interesting that particular segment seems very difficult to find.

It may just be me but those letters can also be juggled around to make other words. One that pops up is erase.
Probably nothing but ESOAER =6 It is worth 6 points in Scrabble and 6 points in Words With Friends. 666.

Oddly this interview was from February 22, 2021- you know and S6 episode.

Stephen Colbert - Bill Gates Interview
Unscramble word

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

GF, I like the way you have put that together. It strikes a chord. I recall another study about the body weight changing as the consciousness dissipates, and the brain is surely dead. Suggesting to me that we do have a real "soul", or whatever it really is, that goes somewhere. I am emotionally betting heavily on the ones choosing love move on to a better place.

21 grams

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
www.dailymail.... co.uk/news/article-11080745/Ron-DeSantis-teases-major-announcement-cause-liberal-media-meltdown.html

DeSAVAGE

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
link

DeSAVAGE

Fixed your link^^^^^

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I think that there is more to the lettering on Gates book. Look at the letters vertically SOAER > That acronym represents State Of the Aquatic Ecosystem Report for the McKenzie River Basin.
They have issues with the dams and salmon migration. Water and dam connection. #765

Has the non-profit Ecotrust from Portland been checked out? From the PDF it appears that the Gates Family Foundation funds the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation to protect fish and wildlife and their habitats.

Just wondering how this ties in with the historic removal of 4 dams between California and Oregon. It is all for the fish.
Gates seems to have his tentacles everywhere just like an octopus.

SOAER McKenzie River Sub-basin Strategic Action Plan
Stage Set to Demolsih 4 Dams Near Oregon-California Border

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
SRT

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
PLA drills around Taiwan continue to 'rehearse reunification operation' after Pelosi's visit, 'exercises blockading island to become routine'

Not intercepting Pelosi's flight does not mean a failure of the PLA. On the contrary, the Chinese mainland chose to avoid an incident that could trigger a World War III but instead to takePelosi's Taiwan visit as a chance to push forward the progress of reunification, starting with the island-blockading, combat-rehearsing drills that could become routine, analysts said.

Mirrors Ukraine. Prediction: NK+SK in late fall, under the guise of humanitarian relief, and the use of the phrase "normalized relations" and "talk of ending the war..." stuff. NATO/NWO strongholds must reunify and remove the division or we go nowhere.

Talking with my mechanic the other day. His daughters husband is German. He says his sister was told, by the government, that if she doesn't have expensive meat in the fridge to get it on a timer to go off every two hours. Use the AC, the neighbors are banging on the door. This is summer, not winter.

You can find post in here where I said the Forced Jab Yellow Star world of 2021 Germany was Nazi Germany 2.0 and folks, despite the endless "we will never forget..." waltzed right into it with glee. On the funny side he told me he refunded a oil change fee because the person was pissed when he said "thank you sir," as he refused to have a fight over pronouns - literally.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
www.dailymail.... co.uk/news/article-11080745/Ron-DeSantis-teases-major-announcement-cause-liberal-media-meltdown.html

DeSAVAGE

Got a recall in Los Angeles on the Soros DA Goon. Funny thing, nearly all of the City Districts falling under his county jurisdiction voted a "no confidence" vote, yet, It soldiers on. Androids are perfect for this sort of thing, no remorse, tone deaf, just execute the programs as installed. Also, Californias policy is to invite folks from FL to move to California so they can get abortions, imagine the logic. Equating a terrible procedure with getting a tan.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Just the beginning.
Moderna seems to be experiencing a lack of enthusiasm for their mRNA special. They just wrote off $499 million due to expired jabs. Not the only problem on the horizon since countries are not ordering as much and Covax jab distribution is floundering.
Meanwhile "in recent months governments, drug makers and vaccination sites have discarded tens of millions of unused Covid-19 vaccines doses amid sagging demand."
Moderna still has a $1.7 billion contact from the U.S. government for 66 million doses for the Omicron subvariants. and $1.8 billion for 4 million doses for the babies.

They must be desperate but have no fear monkeypox is here!
The CDC has extended Pfizer's expiration dates so why not Moderna's?< Nothing to see here.

Pfizer Just Gave Investors $499 Million Reasons to Worry
Updated 4/21/22: Shelf Life Extension For Pfizer-BioNTech

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Mil op boys have a plan for that.
CONPLAN 8888-11 "COUNTER-ZOMBIE DOMINANCE" 30 APR 2011. Who knows what the real plan entails.

The general (Colonel at the time) running the Zombie Op back in 2011 alongside the CDC & the cute zombie comic pamphlet courtesy of Northrop Grumman illustrators as an exercise to stop a horde of Zombies from entering Cheyenne mountain was promoted/appointed by Trump back in Aug 2020 and became (still is) the general in charge of NORAD, NorthCom, COG. Our overlords are full of surprises with contingency plans for literally everything. So, apparently the military took the Zombie thing seriously and/or the "The Walking Dead" show was gaining too many followers back then.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gen. Glen David Vanherck - Bio - was Commander of 509th Bomb Wing Whiteman AFB, Mo. Top level intel officer prior to the CIA was Maj. Jesse A. Marcel well known in the Roswell UFO incident was of the 509th Bomb Group Intelligence Office; the only group who was authorized to drop the Atomic bomb. So, Gen VanHerck has the direct lineage to Roswell/509th and now NORAD/COG Commander.

On February 1, Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper signed orders directing NORTHCOM to execute nationwide pandemic plans. Secretly, he signed Warning Orders (the WARNORD as it's called) alerting NORTHCOM and a host of east coast units to "prepare to deploy" in support of potential extraordinary missions.
Newsweek (Mar 18, 2020)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This Moderna May 2022 presentation is quite interesting.

Moderna’s 2022 Q1 investigational pipeline has 46 programs in development > 31 vaccines. (includes Personalized Cancer Vaccines)

Moderna has invested heavily in the mRNA-LNP platform for over 10 years. LNP = Lipid nanoparticles. Covid-19 acted as a gateway to funnel R&D funding and marketing to the masses. Biden declared war on cancer which is being fueled by the DARPA solution (ARPA-H) for healthcare. How many people even realize this model reform even exists??

mRNA "therapy" via aerosol delivery.

Source is from "Science Day" Moderna slide deck presentation [PDF, 136 illustrated slides)

Aerosolized Monkeypox Virus

We have a whole Center for Aerobiological Sciences. I wonder what else is in the freezer?

In The X-Files (S01E24), Fort Detrick was called Fort Marlene where Scully discovered an alien fetus and again in S06E12 dealing with an alien-human hybrid at Fort Detrick.

Here is an interesting take...

Odysee (40 min vid) | DEADLY Monkeypox Vax Shedding? Another Sinister Infertility Ploy?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh yeah. In Germany, managing one's neighbors and their activities is a beloved pastime.

I remember one of country guides about Germany published a few decades back. It literally stated there is a policeman in every German. The statement was not made snidely; just as matter-of-fact information for Americans living there. With the woke in America today, they'd probably say, "Well, of course! Doesn't everyone?!"

Cheers

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Deja Vu?

www.theguardian.com...
theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/04/hey-thats-my-house-us-aid-worker-realises-zawahiri-villa-is-his-old-home

Hey, that’s my house: US aid worker realises Zawahiri villa is his old home

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It is getting difficult to keep up hope and belief for better days. It seems they want to destroy everything good and natural. The best I can manage now is just love, enjoy, and help my family and friends. Trying so hard to not fall into depression.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join