It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
Red Army Sends 27 Warplanes To Taiwan

Pelosi Says China's Only Mad Because She's A Woman

Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan About Nothing Happening: Wait and See

Taiwan Citizens Chase After Pelosi Motorcade

I will be thinking if I was China that ALL HELL would rain down on us and IF I was going to poke the US military Bear, I would be off planet. They can scorch the Earth right now and we all will pay if the Chinese accidently demand they get their asses scorched. They will take a lot of people with them. That will suck.

I hope they have control of their testosterone in Bejing. It might be real bad for planet Earth if not.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: CrazyFox

. If life imitates art I recommend checking out the techno virus saga in Marvel comics from back in the day (Before Disney)

Now if we want to elaborate further. Warlock was the first T/O carrier we met in that storyline. A little synchronicity I think.

Look forward to checking this out, curious if it ties into the video linked below about how technology has influenced “ art” for a Long Time ! The video linked below makes observations about the movie “ The Green Night “ and possibly some glimpses of how that technology worked ? Old World Art, Leonardo DeVinnci, Michael Angelo, might not be who we’re told, living in the times we’ve been told ! Who’s the “ Green Night “ too ? Some dude hanging out in the trees/bushes as if part of it, sound familiar ? LOL, even the Simpson’s portrayed this with Homer sticking his head out of the bushes !?

Article about this “Green Man” depicted through antiquity.
www.okinhealth.com...
Speculation about “The Green Night” movie
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

This is a bit left field but... does anyone have any experience with BI-LOCATING?

This article describes the various types and characteristics of such encounters, as revealed in research and case examples. Latest in the SPR's Psi Encyclopedia and other Bilocation articles.

Seeing Double: Strange Cases of Bilocation

The Bilocation of María de Ágreda: Two Nuns for the Price of One

Part of this phenomena was hinted on in one of the Q drops referring to hypnagogia.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Gates news.
I still keep circling back to Biden's odd comment " You know if we don't do something about Alzheimer's in America every single solitary hospital bed in America...every single one will be occupied in the next 15 years with an Alzheimer's patient- every one."< What does he know?

Circling back to Bill Gates and his involvement in this:
2017 Billy decided to invest in Alzheimer's. Since it is always about the $ he established a Diagnostic Accelerator which unbelievably is a venture philanthropic vehicle, so any profits are returned to the venture fund war chest.

In July 172018 preplandemic Jeff Bezos, Mackenzie Scott, the Dolby Family and Leonard Lauder along with Gates invested $50 million into the venture fund.
I like Fillit because he describes the work the foundation does as "funding the valley of death." Sounds a little passive aggressive.
Billy's plan is for eye scans, blood tests or early digital technology to detect Alzheimer's. Just imagine being able to use a smartphone app to be able to detect that you are going to come down with it in the future.
His father suffered from Alzheimer's so one would think that he would be looking for a cure not just a way to detect the disease unless there is a reason.
Tin foil hat time.

Entering the room is Covid-19 and the mRNA jabs by Pfizer and Moderna.

From my personnel perspective I still believe that this has been at least a two prong bio weapon attack. The first part was the launch of Covid. There are studies about serious Covid-19 cases and changes in the brain similar to Alzheimer's.
Then there are new studies coming out about prion disease, ALS and Alzheimer's links to the mRNA jabs discussed previously.
Alzheimer's will not just develop overnight but over 15 years?

Fast forward to July 26, 2022. Another $50 million was added to the pot. Biogen has pitched in along with the NFL players Association, Shanahan Family Fund and Eli Lilly and others.

Where is the FDA? May 4, 2022 the FDA cleared it's first in vitro test for early detection of Alzheimer's disease. So much noise around Alzheimer's detection rather than cures.

Just a personal observation but I have noticed a significant decline in people suffering from Alzheimer's after taking the jab. It seems to have made the disease progress more rapidly. May be just among people I know but still very odd.

Bill GaatesVenture Philanthropy Vehicle
Alzheimer's-like Changes Found in Covid Patient's Brains
Fact Check- No Evidence that Pfizer's Covid-19 Vaccine Causes Alzheimer's Disease
Leonard A. Lauder, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos Joined by New Partners
FDA Clears its First in Vitro Test For Early Detection of Alzheimer's Disease.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Weirdness alert.
Comms?
"Spending time with my best friend Warren never gets old. I'd flip Blizzards with you any day." < Blizzard is a storm analogy.
There are 2 Blizzard cups. If Covid-19 was the first than monkeypox is the second. Round 2 of the storm?

This reminded me of Biden. September 2, 2019 Biden flipped a Blizzard prior to the launch of the Covid storm. He looks so very stern in the Facebook video as if sending a message. One would think that he would be laughing. The 'Storm' is upon us? Just one cup- Covid?
I guess we can say that they are preparing to 'flip' the storm to a new front.

Weren't there a couple of Pool posts with flipping the switch?

Facebook link of Biden flipping a Blizzard
Bill Gates Flipping a Blizzard wth Warren Buffet

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

National Labor Relations Board found Amazon regional manager, who said he was former FBI agent, illegally interrogated Jonathan Bailey, an Amazon worker and organizer of walkouts at a facility in Queens, New York...

Amazon Illegally Interrogated Worker Who Led First COVID-19 Strikes, NLRB Says (VICE, Mar 22, 2021)

The state of New York is also suing Amazon for alleged health and safety violations at the same Queens warehouse where workers led the first COVID-19-related walkouts.

Spook law firms, union busting, private intelligence firms, and a modern COINTELPRO operation against labor unions.

Amazon hired the spook law firm Hunton Andrews Kurth. Hunton was exposed years ago for conspiring with the Chamber of Commerce, Palantir, and other private intelligence firms to spy on and run dirty tricks campaigns against labor unions and others.

EX CLUSIVE: US Chamber’s Lobbyists Solicited Hackers To Sabotage Unions, Smear Chamber’s Political Opponents (Feb 2011)

Before the merger of law firms Hunton Williams and Andrews Kurth, the latter was involved in some shady business with the S&L scandal. James Baker III was even a former managing partner at Andrews Kurth.

Source: "The Mafia, CIA & George Bush" (1992) by Pete Brewton; pg 62-63.

Pete Brewton

Alternative Views: Pete Brewton - The Mafia, The CIA & George Bush - Discussion (1992) - 2 hr vid

twitter.com...

Researching, Hunton Andrews Kurth isn't just another union busting law firm. Even the employers that have hired them raise eyebrows. For example, the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) 👁️ hired Hunton to represent them when workers there unionized.

National Labor Relations Board Case No. 05-RC-248082.

I recommend this 1991 episode of Alternative Views with author Brian Glick on the topic of the COINTELPRO doing all they can to fracture/co-opt social movements. The War at Home. The Alternative Views' wild opening credits sequence is a nice bonus that reminds me of this meme:

Book available on Archive.org.

Can't get more American than a violent strike breaking security firm being owned by the former son in law of President Gerald Ford. BTW, he was also a secret service agent.

From The Union Avoidance Industry in the USA [PDF, pgs 15-18] by John Logan.

Chuck Vance's goon squads (Vance Security)

Here's Chuck Vance being interviewed (@2:29) about the attempt to assassinate Reagan:

In 2003 Vance started another "security" company in Iraq called DS Vance Iraq as an Asset Protection Team.

"Chuck [Vance] saw a need to provide for the Saudis the type of security the Secret Service was giving government officials," said Joe Ricci, marketing director for Vance International. "The business grew from there."
Safety at a Price: Security is a booming, sophisticated, global business (Feb 13, 2000)

Even Blackwater founder Erik Prince was involved in spying operations of unions.

'Chilling': Erik Prince Recruited Ex-Spies to Help Project Veritas Infiltrate Groups 'Hostile' to Trump Agenda

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Regarding your Alzheimer's post. You should all have a look at Joel Wallach's work if you know anyone suffering from Alzheimer's or age related dementia. Wallach attributes all of these conditions to a deficiency in beneficial cholesterol. I have heard him recommend to callers many times in interviews that they eat a dozen eggs or more a day to remedy this condition. I have also seen this work on a friend who is older and was acting sort of nutty. Fixed him some fried eggs, and he snapped right out of it. They recommend that the eggs be cooked so that the yolks are still orange when served. A yolk that has turned yellow is overcooked, and they say that the cholesterol has 'turned'.

Youngevity's Health News Page:
criticalhealthnews.com...

If you go to this link and listen to the Hour 1 audio there, they cover it in the first ten minutes:
criticalhealthnews.com...

Thought you might like to see this.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh look, another Qanon thread. I just shake my head at this. All these people who believe in this stuff. But then again, when I think of this website, I'm not at all surprised, just disappointed.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Oh look, another Qanon thread. I just shake my head at this. All these people who believe in this stuff. But then again, when I think of this website, I'm not at all surprised, just disappointed.

CLIF HIGH'S NARRADIGM INVESTIGATIONS

This is very much for you then > Clif High will walk you or begin to walk you through > www.bitchute.com... Close to a must watch history lesson you embrace your silence watching, enjoy all.
edit on 3-8-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
Than you for the PM TBC. I PM'd you back .

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
How have you been on here since 2012 and just now finding this thread? This isn't another Quanon thread, it is the quanon thread.....asking for several friends...lol

Sorry Mods. I know better than to feed the trollies. Take it down if you desire and I will try to behave.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Winds of Change?

The "Wind of Change" speech was an address made by British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan to the Parliament of South Africa on 3 February 1960 in Cape Town. He had spent a month in Africa in visiting a number of British colonies.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Capitol Police Raises Questions With Job Listing to Hire Own Federal Prosecutors: ‘Who Signed Off on This?’

“This position is to represent the United States Government primarily prosecuting individuals and/or groups who have engaged in threats and/or acts of violence against Members of Congress, their staffs, United States Capitol Police employees, visitors to the Capitol complex, and facilities and properties within the Capitol Complex,” the listing says.
However, rather than the hiring agency being the Department of Justice, the posting was made by the Capitol Police, which raises some problems according to Mike Davis, founder of the Article 3 project.
“It is constitutionally wrong to have prosecutors report to law enforcement. It should be the other way around,” Davis sa “This position is to represent the United States Government primarily prosecuting individuals and/or groups who have engaged in threats and/or acts of violence against Members of Congress, their staffs, United States Capitol Police employees, visitors to the Capitol complex, and facilities and properties within the Capitol Complex,” the listing says.
However, rather than the hiring agency being the Department of Justice, the posting was made by the Capitol Police, which raises some problems according to Mike Davis, founder of the Article 3 project.
“It is constitutionally wrong to have prosecutors report to law enforcement. It should be the other way around,” Davis said.
Additionally, the leadership of the Capitol Police is a three-person board that includes the House and Senate Sergeants-at-Arms, Davis said. Those individuals are nominated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.
“This is clearly unconstitutional to have federal prosecutors working for Speaker Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in Congress,” Davis said, since prosecution falls under the Executive Branch, not Congress. He also noted how special prosecutors often have a tremendous amount of autonomy.
“They’re going to be able to do whatever they hell they want,” Davis said.

Capitol Police Raises Questions With Job Listing to Hire Own Federal Prosecutors: 'Who Signed Off on This?' (resistthemainstream.org)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Deny ignorance, please explain how this is a thread of something the media made up?
Please do tell exactly how this thread is has anything to do with your make believe subject matter that has been called multiple times as non existent in the 40 plus threads about a rabbit that got kicked off Twitter a long time ago?
Not holding breathe.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thanks for the DM on Bi-location Guy! I've replied.

Re the Nancy Pelosi posts: I'm getting a gut feeling that "Follow the PEN" may also refer to Nancy - but I can't rationalise it yet:

P E N = mirror of = Nancy E(?) Pelosi

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Does that mean the Hopium bottles store is back up to 98 bottles?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Thanks for all those links XtMN! Very useful to research the phenomenon!

I've just tried an experiment to visualise being by ma's bedside again and tell her I want her to last out until medbeds are available - and that I don't want her to be in pain anymore... Just something out of the ordinary enough for her not to be able to imagine it. We'll see if she says she's seen me again or if it was a one off.
edit on 3-8-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What was that again about thinking someone was dead but they came back or something like that?

Researchers have restored1 circulation and cellular activity in the vital organs of pigs, such as the heart and brain, one hour after the animals died. The research challenges the idea that cardiac death — which occurs when blood circulation and oxygenation stops — is irreversible, and raises ethical questions about the definition of death. The work follows 2019 experiments by the same scientists in which they revived the disembodied brains of pigs four hours after the animals died, calling into question the idea that brain death is final.

The latest experiments are “stunning”, says Nita Farahany, a neuroethicist at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. Although this study is preliminary, she says it suggests that some perceived limitations of the human body might be overcome in time.

We need to ask ourselves the basic question of, "How much time has to pass before your dead body can be reanimated and used for whatever others want?"

Will that even be you anymore, even if you have all of your faculties?
Will the average person be able to tell a reanimated person from a still living person?

Maybe the idea that Joe is dead is real, and he is one of these reanimated people? I would say that stranger things could happen, but I don't want to give anyone ideas. I brought up GI Joe as a way of telling people what was going on before, but now we could be looking at a full on COBRA Serpentor as a real possibility. What a weird world.

edit on 3-8-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

Does that mean the Hopium bottles store is back up to 98 bottles?

Hmm, I was hoping to run out at the after party!

If we have to restock I might lose hope for finding more hopium.

You have a way of bringing a wide smile to my face.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I'll bite. Where's the disconnect for you? Do you not believe in NWO type globalism conspiracy theories at all, or do you simply discount the Q/NESARA type narrative that has been told? Or, other? Do tell, please.

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join