It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

I think the goal of terrorizing, causes an adrenalin dump, which seemingly would make the adreno. more potent.

That is precisely how it works. The greater the terror the more potent the adreno. These people ARE SICK.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Happy belated RNA day! It was yesterday. [August 1st]

Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech continue their victory lap but seems some trouble is brewing in paradise.

Astra Zeneca was partnering with Moderna using mRNA therapy to treat AZD8601, a heart disease drug, and on Friday they axed the program from their pipeline of clinical trials. Makes one wonder what results were so troubling.

Moderna's response> Full steam ahead.
Nope. Nothing to see here.

Celebrating Recent and Potential Milestones on RNA Appreciation Day
Astra Zeneca Axes Moderna-Partnered Phase 2 Heart Disease Drug

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Watch for mirrors.

Nanchi goes to Ukraine to meet with celebrity whore Z.

Boris goes to Ukraine to meet with celebrity whore Z.

Nanchi goes to Taiwan.

British MPs plan visit to Taiwan as tension with China simmers

It is only the symbols that matter at this point.

Kirby says US is not committed to a divided China, instead of simply ignoring the Q-uestion which is their M.O. on everything.

Taiwan is simply Ukraine of China. So, either China finally dealt with the CCP problem and is moving like and with Russia to remove the cells, or China/CCP/Doom/Gloom/Teeeveee says so.

Next up, SKNK is my guess. Already unified, it will be revealed once the integration process can be counted on as smooth - money, goods, services, families reunited etc.

Another austere religious scholar has died, allegedly, but look at the pic the twit used to support this. Team Joe is staggering.

This makes me laugh for so very many reasons, not the least of which is that The Constitution cannot be changed by republicans, 2/3 vote and in this climate this would even make it to a State for ratification. Accuse the others...

Much better connection.

Staggeringly tone deaf, or... Harvard.

edit on 2-8-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: cimmerius

Like the video that I believe was released on the McAfee t-gram page that very much sounded like Podesta with the voice of a boy begging for his life. That one was hard for me to digest! I had nightmares for a week after listening to it. I think the goal of terrorizing, causes an adrenalin dump, which seemingly would make the adreno. more potent.

I remember that. Extremely disturbing. Creating an adrenaline dump is a plausible conclusion.

But somehow it seemed even darker than that. This wasn’t some guy just going through the motions to terrify. The level of rage was off the charts. I’m not sure I believe in outright demonic possession, but something outside of normal human dysfunction was happening.

Psychopath, psychosis, insanity… My impression was that the anger could not really be about the child at all. It seemed more like some kind of bottled up, repressed self-loathing that could never be consciously faced without ego oblivion. It had to be externalized and projected outward to vent it lest it become self-consuming.

I think the event was just as much about that purging as it was about accomplishing any practical goal. Perhaps it entailed the formula of ritual in the sense of building up maximum energy and releasing it and directing that energy to a target so as to achieve an occult result.

My understanding is that such ritual, performed “correctly”, would leave the performer “clean” in the sense of having transferred all of the energy out of himself. Then he can walk out the door like nothing happened, shake people’s hands and smile for the cameras.

We are talking about a very, very sick individual.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Last meme is a keeper.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I have also wondered that Guy. There is just something not right about her Asian tour that I can't quite put my finger on. I mean hell we are all used to them doing dumb s**t but this is way past that! I also keep asking myself if they are actually as out of touch with real world as bad as it appears or do they believe they are untouchable, and Joe...for the love of all that is holy gets on TV trying to be a badass....omg! Did any of ya'll see that? It's humiliating no one is scared of him or has enough respect for him and his family to even listen to his old silly self. I have thought back on the presidents that were in office as long as I have been old enough to care and I cannot remember having this vulnerable feeling or being this embarrassed. Oh sure I was embarrassed at slick willy's antic and I ne he as a perv the first time I ever saw him on TV. I couldn't understand why women swooned over a man that gave me such a creepy feeling. Obama......well he was a weasel that couldn't ride a bike, was married to something that could have starred in Planet of the Apes without a mask, threw like a girl and thought he had some swagga but he even could be serious when he needed to be and not completely off the planet. I wonder what would happen if we flew Pelosi and Joe over Skin Walker ranch would beings from another dimension do us a solid and suck them up in a portal to get them the hell outta here. Sell them maybe to outer worldly beings to study there brains and get going on a vaccine to keep all other beings from catching the disease that is making them so freaking stupid. Something is just terribly off about this

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Pelosi landed in Taiwan without incident. World keeps turning

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Rep (R-KY) Thomas Massie is taking a position regarding the myth that covid shots stop the spread of Covid-19. He's supports a return of military personnel who were given a less than honorable discharge after refusing the jab. Requesting Congress to reverse process come Jan. "Not a single member of the military has received the FDA approved version, only the EUA vaccine."

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Like the video that I believe was released on the McAfee t-gram page that very much sounded like Podesta with the voice of a boy begging for his life.

That video wasn't Podesta.

It was a kid trying to make shock videos. They even set up a soundcloud account for their music, not that it is any good.
soundcloud.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Which one? I don't think I can handle listening to all of these. I might be able to listen to one just long enough to know if its the one I'm talking about....it just sounds so evil!

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
pubmed

Before April 2022, monkeypox virus infection in humans was seldom reported outside African regions where it is endemic. Currently, cases are occurring worldwide. Transmission, risk factors, clinical presentation, and outcomes of infection are poorly defined.

Autoimmune dermatitis is listed on fiser adverse events pages.

chupacabra?

Pelosi should be visiting Hong Kong to beg forgiveness for abandoning them when in their protest they gave honor to our *banner of freedom.
edit on (8/2/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Which one? I don't think I can handle listening to all of these. I might be able to listen to one just long enough to know if its the one I'm talking about....it just sounds so evil!

None of them are from the video with the kid in the shower. These are the guy's music projects. The point of the link is to show how crappy they are and to see that they used the same images that they had on their site.

Their site is no longer available, which had the video you are talking about, along with other shock type videos. They were cheap homevideos.

ETA: You can use the wayback machine to check the site out. worldcorpo.net

edit on 2-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Anyone still sipping on Starbucks? So, Starbucks hired CIA/State Department officer and Pinkerton Amanda Stanfill in March as the manager of Global Intelligence for retail operations. Wonder what Amanda thinks about @SBWorkersUnited ?🤔

LinkedIn

“Counternarcotics and organized crime” is the best euphemism for “helping maintain OUR mobsters monopoly over the drug (bean) trade.” Merging of corporation and government. Her first order of business was putting PatSocs on the payroll. Every great coffee shop needs quality beans, a talented barista, delicious pastries, and a CIA intel officer to monitor their labor force. Next stop Amazon. Prolly just another Mormon.🙄/sarc off.

Which side are you on?

Deep Data Finder

CIA Starbucks

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Thank you! I found it.....I've been freaked out for a year over that creepy mess! I guess that also gives us a heads up regarding the legitimacy of McAfee's tgram account as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is a bit left field but... does anyone have any experience with BI-LOCATING?

It appears I manifested to my mother at 2am last night, as she was getting out of bed to go to the loo; as she stood up she says she saw me "clear as life" standing by her bed and checking on her, then she turned round and I was gone.

The weird thing is that I recall worrying about her at around that time, as I sat in front of my laptop 20 miles away. She is so fragile she falls over and cannot get back up.

Shpooking me a lil... but maybe this is part of the evolving/ascension process.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

There are some references to prominent political appointees and elected officials performing heinous acts of torture in Q's posts. The one that I recall well is a screenshot of another user's post, which describes videos that contain said heinous content. Not sure if I can post that content here, I suppose I might be able to pm it to you if I can find it again. Apparently some such evidence exists, or this Q person(s) would have us believe it does.
Haven't found which post it was from yet, skimmed through the first 1600 or so, doesn't look like it's there.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Now that he's been "officially" whacked by the US, let's recall the time when Ayman al-Zawahiri took a trip to America where he was hosted by a Special Forces agent as he raised cash for Al Qaeda's Bosnia operations from Silicon Valley venture capital firms.

Global Research

Dark Brandon going to drone strike silicon valley?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Crimea River

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
If you can find it I'd sure be interested in checking it out. I admit there are times that it's too heavy for me but I have surprised myself on this journey of how much I have been able to handle. I don't scare easy and have always been a fan of horror stories, and the paranormal. I have very few people in my life who will watch the stuff I watch but I do have problems at times when it comes to our most vulnerable.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Kayfabe. Donald Trump is heavily involved in WWE obviously, Linda McMahon ring a bell. Get everyone who hates Trump to rally behind JoJo to not get the shot unless....JoJo wins. Then "it becomes safe" they rarely give him credit for "Warp Speed" technically those vaxs are starting to roll out. Jojo's shot is just a couple billion of shots laying around John's bought & paid for by big pharma who got an incentive and a basic monopoly to distribute Gates's techno shot. If life imitates art I recommend checking out the techno virus saga in Marvel comics from back in the day (Before Disney)
So with jojo's quad vaxed on Lucifer paxlod still gets sick and rebounds with it. Side thought what test did they use? The eau ran out on the PCR I recall.
Sometimes you have to show them?
Next step in steps ows with Djt saving the day?
Something about stupid people fits here.
And a plan.
Didn't someone wish he could be a dictator JoJo definitely acts like one and sp never question him and still pretend it's better than mean tweets.
My 2©

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join