It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Russia Supports the PRC and Reveals the Alliance!

“On August 2, Speaker of the US House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi arrived in Taiwan.

We consider her visit as a clear provocation in the spirit of the aggressive US line on comprehensive containment of the PRC.

We believe that relations between the Taiwan Strait Parties are a purely internal affair of China. The Chinese side has the right to take measures necessary to protect its sovereignty and territorial integrity on the Taiwan issue.

Russia's principled position remains unchanged: we proceed from the premise that there is only one China, the PRC government is the only legitimate government representing all of China, and Taiwan, an integral part of China.

In the adopted on the results of negotiations between the leaders of our countries on February 4, S.G. In the Beijing Joint Statement of the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China on International Relations Entering a New Era and Global Sustainable Development, the Russian side reaffirmed its adherence to the "one China" principle and opposed the independence of the island in any form.

We call on Washington to refrain from actions that undermine regional stability and international security and recognize the new geopolitical reality, in which there is no longer room for American hegemony.”

More in the piece, including a few curious tweets.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You have a PM about Bi-Location, and my thoughts on it.

Back to the thread:

The fun issue about Nancy Pelosi is that in the -Q- drops for NP we see a trend that seems to go along the lines of how she's dealing with the Biden administration.

***I recommend reading the actual posting in the links since these are pictured and I have edited them for postibility***

Q-524

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.12 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:45:39 (EST)
LOOP CAPITAL.
CEOs/BODs PAYING TO PLAY.
>Slush Fund
>>Hussein [1] $29,000,000 SINGAPORE
>>We don't say his name [2] $19,000,000 SINGAPORE
(Why don't we say his name?)
>>HRC/BC [3] $15,000,000 Banco de MEXICO
>>NP [4] $8,000,000 Deutsche Bank USA
……….ON……AND…….>ON…….
FOLLOW THE MONEY.
FOCUS on loudest voices in WASH.
Net Worth?
Reconcile?
Q

Q-678

>>297521
No.
Re_read crumbs re: CS WH submission.
CS & NP divided.
Coincidence?
The ART of illusion.
Q

Q-1188

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e7ff65 No.1107754 📁
Apr 19 2018 20:03:30 (EST)
Engineers.
Data mine NP +1 +5
All.
Architects.
Build profile 1XD x7
All.
Eyes only.
Q

and Q-1379

[5.2]
[NP 8:11 “Speaker [xxxxxxx] your protection against…”]
[JD 8:13 “[ABC] has an interest in this…”]
[NP 8:14 “——————— Pier 39…”]
Q

Did Trump offer her a "Pardon-Bargan" for this, and could her compliance be why he wanted her as Speaker of the House?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wonder if the Taiwan stunt has anything to do with Mr. Pelosi's business interests in the semiconductor industry.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

NP = Non-Profit [Foundations]
CS = CrowdStrike (they moved from Calif to Austin, Texas last year; top investor is Warburg Pincus...connected to Sec Blinken/WestExec)
JD = Justice Democrats (Political action committee; AOC & Squad, Sunrise Movement, et. al.)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Anyone still sipping on Starbucks? So, Starbucks hired CIA/State Department officer and Pinkerton Amanda Stanfill in March as the manager of Global Intelligence for retail operations. Wonder what Amanda thinks about @SBWorkersUnited ?🤔

LinkedIn

lol @ retail "ops"

So brave.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

NP as Nancy Pelosi and CS as Chuck Schumer makes better sense.

As for the JD it could be Jeff Duncan, Justice Department, or even Justice Department. It's still vague.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You say that but remember those old timey videos of people going crazy at Black Friday sales. A CIA trained assassin would have been helpful back then in breaking up some of those fights over socks.

Now days those same assassin skills are needed in dealing with a millennial that didn't their vegan chai latte with a proper sized soy-bacon morning muffin bits (or whatever hell these kids eat now days).

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I wonder if the Taiwan stunt has anything to do with Mr. Pelosi's business interests in the semiconductor industry.

Survey says...Yes. Along with a certain sector of that industry (Lobbyists) I'd wager.

The enrollment window to become a Guardian Supra Coder has opened.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Afghanistan, Russia, China...all gettin' something in the process. These contests emanate from previous NW0 plans, which have all played-out poorly a long time ago. Are the belligerents making their gains through overt strength and cunning, or maybe they are taking their rightful place in the "World Order" by way of a larger and agreeable Plan?

edit on 2-8-2022 by FlyingFox because: Middle East and Iran are the outliers here. SA is large, and Iran is stubborn....

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

NP as Nancy Pelosi and CS as Chuck Schumer makes better sense.

As for the JD it could be Jeff Duncan, Justice Department, or even Justice Department. It's still vague.

That seems to still be the general consensus so I decided to go off path. If you read the drops starting from bottom upward it does not. Many of those Q drops is all about hammering, defeating democrats & their leftist ideology and following the money trails. On the other hand some of those double cap letters have totally differing context from a grouping of drops compared to other drops. But I think all those double cap letters point to a group/entity/Org's (not the alphabet club) and not any individual. More like a 5th column of plants that been there awhile. Powerful groups/foundations that funnel money to push agendas/policies and/or derail various movements as well as start them. Anyways, just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

. If life imitates art I recommend checking out the techno virus saga in Marvel comics from back in the day (Before Disney)

Now if we want to elaborate further. Warlock was the first T/O carrier we met in that storyline. A little synchronicity I think.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Everyone focusing on Nancy…

Meanwhile her husband just had a judge change to a D(Ifferent) judge who has lots of interesting ties…

But I’m sure the trial will be fair and balanced.

The details coming out already are interesting:

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Intriguing. Bi-location happens quite a bit, and I'm fairly certain that if you research it enough you will find thousands of reports documenting this type of experience. Some predate the twentieth century.

Thoughts have power, and quantum entanglement is a thing...

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Afghanistan, Russia, China...all gettin' something in the process. These contests emanate from previous NW0 plans, which have all played-out poorly a long time ago. Are the belligerents making their gains through overt strength and cunning, or maybe they are taking their rightful place in the "World Order" by way of a larger and agreeable Plan?

I am 99.99% sure it is the "Plan". I suspect your are on that same page, or thereabouts.

I saw the latest "And We Know", and during that the host LT plays Putin's remarks on the West's hypocrisy and that "the new world order will fail".

Link start about the 7 min mark, just after anyway

Good information in here IMO. Christian oriented if someone didn't know this.

edit on 3-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

twitter.com...

The Quaker state citizens should pursue this to the SCOTUS and see what happens. You are being cheated right now. The black community has been the left's target to make true victims and the social elite target the whites. They are coming at us from all angles. All of us need to keep focused on these liars being removed and charged with crimes of violation of their oath to the COTUS for one.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have faith that what we have been working for a just cause here. I just heard a minister say what faith is. Faith is believing in something that you will find the ending is not imaginable until it gets here. THAT strikes me as a good analogy for this Q quest some of us here are on for a just and worthy reason.

My hopium levels went up a notch pondering this.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Red Army Sends 27 Warplanes To Taiwan

Pelosi Says China's Only Mad Because She's A Woman

Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan About Nothing Happening: Wait and See

Taiwan Citizens Chase After Pelosi Motorcade

edit on 8/3/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Any updates out of AZ??

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Any updates out of AZ??

Kari Lake now leading, huge turnaround after trailing by 10 points:Arizona

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join