It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Tripped on this recently.

Interesting earlier DS whistleblower?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Something is up with messaging.
According to the wiki on him.

Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom (April 3, 1926 – January 27, 1967)

And just to double down: It's a PDF from Indianahistory.org

Virgil “Gus” Grissom was born on 3 April 1926, in Mitchell, Indiana.

I guess the question up for debate is, "Did you find this as related to today's date, 31st of July?
If so where did you find it, that could provide a path to figuring this out.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Monkeypox is racist! @WHO calls on "Experts" for “urgent name change.”

Urgent need for a non-discriminatory and non-stigmatizing nomenclature for monkeypox virus

Oddly enough I already joked about that.

I also want to point out that before Monkey pox became a thing I joked about this as well:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Meta

. Tbh I did not think it happened today, but I did not use Wiki for fact ✔️
My results were inconclusive however upon further digging there are allegations they were sacrifices or examples.
The link posted I was directed there by meta
Interesting deaths.
Odd it should pop up in today's feed
edit on 2022/7/31 by CrazyFox because: S

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I suppose that's a possibility. You would think if he were alone he could have had a car come for him or catch an Uber....lol. At 82 I would think he'd know better as high profile as they are. But that would be how I'd expect Donald would hint at such a thing without having to reveal the source of his info. I don't always like his ways, but damn I enjoy his sense of humor when he's calling these scumbags out!
Then there is this sh*t show her son has going on with his fiancé who is from Taiwan. Maybe she had more than one reason to go to Asia?

Karena Fang, who was born in Taiwan, has been betrothed to Paul Pelosi Jr. for a long time. They were both spotted together several times in public before their relationship terminated peacefully. Karena Feng is the mother of four children, one of whom has a biological father while the others were created using artificial insemination. She is presently based in the United States.

vimbuzz.com...

Nancy Pelosi's Son Accused Of Physical Assault of A 6-Year Old Before He Used CPS To Get The Girl Taken From Her Mother - Internewscast

ground.news... m-her-mother-internewscast

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The sacrifice idea has been put out there before. In ancient times sailors would make a human sacrifice in order to ensure safe sailing. NASA knew that the oxygen enriched environment inside of Apollo 1 could cause a fire but didn't say anything to anyone about it. This fact came out years later when NASA blamed the Soviets for not sharing the information with them.

It was strongly believed by some at the time that Grissom, White, and Chaffee were purposely sacrificed so that the other Apollo missions would be successful. Proving it now days would be impossible since NASA controls all of the materials and reports, and as we all know "NASA believes is science and not the Occult".

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Pelosi seen flying over Taiwan...

Gotham may go dark soon? Watch the water.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The sacrifice idea has been put out there before. In ancient times sailors would make a human sacrifice in order to ensure safe sailing. NASA knew that the oxygen enriched environment inside of Apollo 1 could cause a fire but didn't say anything to anyone about it. This fact came out years later when NASA blamed the Soviets for not sharing the information with them.

It was strongly believed by some at the time that Grissom, White, and Chaffee were purposely sacrificed so that the other Apollo missions would be successful. Proving it now days would be impossible since NASA controls all of the materials and reports, and as we all know "NASA believes is science and not the Occult".

'Dark Mission', by Mike Bara and Richard C. Hoagland had some storytelling on it. They go into some detail in the book describing NASA and/or certain astronauts doing certain things during that era of the space program (from inception through the Apollo missions) that were occult motivated.

They presented an alternative physics theory in the book of a great deal of non local transfer of energy between celestial bodies, and hypothesized that this non-local transfer of energy correlated with astrological alignments. This theory is supported in their book by the alleged phenomenon of certain launches having a great deal more or less energy in their trajectories than they should have. Interesting stuff.

There are other claims presented in the book. I can't remember what their exact take was on the Apollo pad accident, I think they went non-committal but suspicious of it, I could be wrong though. Been awhile since I've read it. Lots of links established between NASA and occult practices and methods in that book.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Link

Tentative takeaway: World Bank is cooked.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Dble

edit on 2022/7/31 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
symbiology

A secret that keeps most of the population of the United States in complete ignorance as they are cast under the wicked spell of Isis. A Goddess of both Heaven and Hell.

linky
Seeing stuff about the land of tartaria but from my recollection that was where they sent the titans too "hidden history"

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Link

Oh Boy, the World Bank is spending Billions to put “systems” in place to conquer “Climate Change”…..what could go wrong ?!

So why do you think they’re cooked Cranky ? All I can think of is that all these “wonderful” projects is some way to loot the place before it collapses ?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Why did she leave her legion of flying monkey's behind? Did they all have the pox?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow
When I say nothing is happening I mean nothing that proves Q or something that is pushing the plan forward.

Obviously things are always happening but believing they are part of the plan or not is the difference.

Guess we are at yet another time will tell point.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Latest media reports saying Pelosi visit to Taiwan is still a rumor. Pelosi swamp theater beating the media circus war drums.

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
GhostEzra's Telegram account has nothing apart from a contact for messages.

Strange.

Meanwhile, JFKjr's account is asking if we want DJT back yet?

Well, August is a hot month in the Northern Hemisphere.

Bloody cold down under though.

P

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
We need to see the old World banks, who have sought total control us all in scorched Earth fashion, get cooked for all of their deep crimes against humanity. AND to have the system that Simon guy was saying is coming any day now. I am going to throw Dask some love here because they keep saying it is happening and I haven't seen one single thing to support his claim yet. Help us out if we have more than someone says.

That is one area of disinformation that is best kept to ourselves. Because it is not worthy to share other than here to vet it.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Link

That pic makes me think that is what will happen when the Sun blast hits. Some trees will be sitting on the line. Half of the tree will be smoked the other half may even live on to be recorded by a human if we survive that hit from Sol.

edit on 1-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Tartaria is really fascinating and it’s particularly compelling to me because keeping my sister Tara’s memory alive has some personal synchronicity. Both were Mighty and Majestic and both were mortally wounded. 😥

Hidden History has been researched and discussed here in this thread, on ATS and by many brilliant minds for a long time. I’ve been taking a look at Tartaria again with fresh eyes ( lol, actually with 🤓) and it’s very interesting to consider in terms of a “reset” of History and what we see happening today with the “ Not so Great Reset “ !

The link below is part of a really good video series about Tartaria and how they repurposed the buildings and infrastructure to not only hide their true origins but also to become the means to “re-educate” the resistant and or pliable/younger generations through mental asylums, prisons and colleges. Certainly puts a whole new light on American History ! IDK, take a look, it connects a lot of dots and shows the evolution of Mass Mind Control, really just a less “barbaric” version of the same old playbook we’re are going to UNIFY against this time around !

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

“NIH has been hiding Ms. Grady’s emails for almost a year in violation of FOIA law. This is the very definition of a cover-up,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The unlawful cover-ups of Fauci family government records strongly suggest that there is something to hide.”

Judicial Watch Files FOIA Lawsuit Against NIH for Fauci's Wife's Emails!
edit on 8/1/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join