It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
I remember the significance of adrenochrome and the red roses. Do you think that is what the three roses on that Q drop along with “When did it truly begin”,
“The son and daughter”, “The Alpha & Omega” and the rest…..is referring to adrenochrome?
Also, what about the roses on the Queen of Clubs playing card….adrenochrome as well? Possibly more than one meaning?

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
"They're getting closer to transforming us into the Ultra battery".

Patent #6,754,472. I'm not certain if this has been brought up yet.

June 22, 2004 Microsoft was granted a patent "for a method for networking devices coupled to a human body as both a conduit [providing power to the devices] and a data bus [for data exchange to and between devices].
Got to charge those wearable toys. Brave new world.

Microsoft Obtains Patent For Use of Human Body as a Power and Data Transmitting Medium

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Monkeypox has now been declared a health emergency in New York City.
They have simply no creativity. Just taking pages out of the Covid playbook on how to terrorize people. Predictably there are not enough jabs to go around.
I wonder if they will close the gay bars and clubs. Schools, small businesses and churches were targeted last time so what is good for the goose should be good for the gander.
This should be interesting.

New York City Becomes Second Major City to Declare Health Emergency Over Monkeypox

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
"They're getting closer to transforming us into the Ultra battery".

Patent #6,754,472. I'm not certain if this has been brought up yet.

June 22, 2004 Microsoft was granted a patent "for a method for networking devices coupled to a human body as both a conduit [providing power to the devices] and a data bus [for data exchange to and between devices].
Got to charge those wearable toys. Brave new world.

Microsoft Obtains Patent For Use of Human Body as a Power and Data Transmitting Medium

LOL, never ceases to amaze me how diabolical the greedy cabal is, ever thought about how similar Cabal and Cable (TV+) are ? My Mom called this years ago, although she also got the jab, but getting people to Pay for propaganda was pretty slick “bait and switch”….TV airways were “free” to consumers ( after buying TV ) BUT they had to watch commercials who sponsored the shows.

In walks the Cable Cabal and convinced many folks that access to commercial free TV and special events was worth paying for, Oh Boy ! It morphed into paying $100’s of dollars a month to have TV/Internet…..ugggg…..I hate the all or nothing part of technology, just sometimes feels like being blackmailed !

Will people actually pay to be their own power source ? 🤔

edit on 1-8-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
File under 'These people are stupid".

So what does Pfizer have to say about Biden rebounding with Covid after taking Paxlovid.

During late stage clinical trials 2% of the 1120 subjects who took Paxlovid suffered a rebound.
Compare this with the 1126 subjects who were given a placebo had a 1.5% rebound.

Why are we doing this? Even Pfizer's own late stage clinical trials shows that Paxlovid is hardly effective. Maybe Pfizer/CDC related?

Biden's Covid Test Is Positive Again

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Keeping the resignation list updated. One for the record books.

Jorge Gomez was hired as CFO for Moderna and he lasted one day!
Moderna made the announcement of his removal May 11, 2022. The reason was that he was under investigation by his former employer Dentsply Sirona's "probe allegations whether the company's use of incentives to sell products to distribution partners was appropriately accounted for and whether certain executives pushed incentives to receive bonuses."

The bigger issue may be that Moderna did not want the very issue of "incentives" to be highlighted. During the hot period of the Covid plandemic all kinds of incentives were being offered to the public to entice them to take the jab. How was this accounted for and did any government official receive bonuses for a job well done?
#922, #6933

Moderna CFO Jorge Gomez Exits After One Day as Old Company Launches Probe

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ha. Just look at the top of the Wiki page. "This article may have been created or edited in return for undisclosed payments- a violation of Wikipedia's terms of use." Seriously how do we know what is true, what is false and what has been fabricated.

I love the timing 2018, just in time for a plan to come together. Even better the part about the survey >73% of the 1612 people polled "would support congressional decision to increase funding to address bio security needs and capabilities." Who are these people in the survey?
I have never been polled for any survey and I don't know anyone who has either. I should conduct a survey on the topic Have You Ever Been Polled For a Survey on any Important Issue. I will conduct it in the Arctic and only natives from Florida can respond.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
One last thought, maybe “Free Masons” means that they were the ones who took over Tartaria / Old world buildings and infrastructure for FREE and then created ridiculous explanations about how they built them themselves ? Way more complicated I know, but the guys writing the script were “Odd Fellows” !

OK, need to leave Tartaria for now…..hoping my day promotes Unity with those that cross my way, trying to be mindful of how much that means. 🥰

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I remember the significance of adrenochrome and the red roses. Do you think that is what the three roses on that Q drop along with “When did it truly begin”,
“The son and daughter”, “The Alpha & Omega” and the rest…..is referring to adrenochrome?
Also, what about the roses on the Queen of Clubs playing card….adrenochrome as well? Possibly more than one meaning?

I don’t know.

The context of the three roses post was not illuminating to me. Honestly, I found the post rather annoying as it was so obscure. It just read as someone trying to appear mysterious and knowledgeable without revealing anything.

I did an image search on queen of clubs cards. There were flowers of several color combinations. Only found one other example of completely red. No obvious conclusions.

Blood consumption probably goes back to the beginning of humanity. There was an idea that a hunter who killed and consumed a strong animal would absorb its power. That concept may have spread to enemy warriors and finally human sacrifices.

It gets mixed in with the idea of appeasing the gods. Somewhere it seemed to shift from killing the strong to the cliche of virgin sacrifice. That might be the point where experience refined the practice into what has been discussed as the adreno concept. Instead of the power of strength, it became the power of fear. In targeting the most vulnerable it became entirely evil.

The red roses? Justoneman suggested it means a secret. I see an association with blood and sexuality. Perhaps it is something about the combination of beauty and danger. Like sexuality can have a dark side. Like a rose is lovely but has thorns that can harm.

I have heard of an idea in occultism that the more precious and beautiful the sacrifice, the more powerful it is. The more emotional energy generated.

On a more mundane level, predators would target the most attractive. That seems to be a broad archetypical concept. Attraction can be both positive and negative. Think of gold in a vault or a painting in a museum. Anything of great value and beauty is admired but also at risk of attracting evil and being taken by force.

A rose seems to embody that coexistence of beauty and danger. Perhaps the secret is that they are inseparable. Symbolic of the good/evil duality of human nature.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I may be mistaken, but I seem to recall the rose also symbolizes the sacred feminine.

Three roses.

Mary, The Magdalene, and ?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

twitter.com...

Red Roses Meanings, Symbolism, History, and When to Gift Them

In the Middle Ages, roses came to be associated with royalty. The powerful House of Lancaster chose the red rose as its symbol, with the rival House of York choosing the white. Their 15th-century battles for control of the island were thus later called the Wars of the Roses. In an act of unity, the Tudors created their own rose, which mixed white and red.

Q. What does a red rose mean spiritually?

A. On a spiritual level, red roses symbolize passion and sacrifice. They have come to be associated with the Virgin Mary by Christianity and the search for divine love in Sufism.

The Latin expression "sub rosa" (literally, "under the rose") means something told in secret, and in ancient Rome, a wild rose was placed on the door to a room where confidential matters were being discussed.

On the political front...

The movement behind the rose emoji

The red rose has many, many meanings. It's like steganography; hiding in plain sight. Depends on who or what group, committee, entity, religion (used by the Rosicrucian Order & Western esoteric traditions as one example), femininity, in dreams, cults, secret societies, is using it and for what purpose...Love, spiritual, political, esoteric secrecy.

See Rose symbolism North America

NIH PubMed

There is an article about William Friedman by Rose Mary M. Sheldon in the first totally unclassified issue of Cryptologic Quarterly [PDF] (CQ). This is also the first issue of this journal released in its entirety to the public.

Col. Rose Mary Sheldon is a professor of history at the Virginia Military Institute in Lexington, VA, where she taught from 1993 to 2019. She has a Ph.D. in ancient history and has written widely on intelligence and espionage in the ancient world. She also is the author of the guide to the Friedman Collection at the George C. Marshall Research Library in Lexington.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I may be mistaken, but I seem to recall the rose also symbolizes the sacred feminine.

Three roses.

Cheers

I just don't know.

I'm not really knowledgeable.
I post what I feel.
Which runs the risk that it could just be my own projection.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Mary Cleofas/Clopas? Mary of Bethany? Mary of Jacob?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
That wasn't a Q drop, whas it?

I thought someone said it was from a Mcafee account.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

post by UltraQ@McafeeAfterlife on Telegram

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Three roses.

and the writer of the stories perhaps?

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Literal 2020 hindsight, is the worm finally turning?

Jim Breuer: Somebody Had To Say It

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
File under 'These people are stupid".
Biden's Covid Test Is Positive Again

remember when

Karine Jean-Pierre Makes New Announcement About Joe Biden’s Second Covid Diagnosis – Contradicting White House Doctor’s Claims

This was discussed

Chronic use of heart disease medications may increase the risk of severe COVID-19

In march I went to see the doctor doc didn't think much of cvd atm. Prescribed me propanolol (sp) (already tried it did not care for it) and I didn't fill it (had some left) recalled something somewhere linking it to cvd.
Wonder what heart drugs Joe is taking?

edit on 2022/8/1 by CrazyFox because: Prolly not propanolol few threads.
back

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Cheers

Sharing is caring
Lets not forget 17:17

WE ARE THE CURE

Laugh a little

top topics