It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
This is also odd but may be nothing at all but a couple of days ago I asked if Q had started posting again and care shared a link with the most recent drops. One said who is Cassiday Hutchinson then I think it says something about a plant. The next drop said who is Jane Roe which might just be ref. to Roe v. Wade being overturned but then I saw a picture of Amy Coney Barrett being sworn in which made me think of a plant due to all the hoopla over Trump appointing her, I dug around and found that Jane Roe was 19 years older than ACB and she had given 3 daughters up for adoption the odd part is when she was 19 she lived in Louisiana, a 2 hour drive from New Orleans where ACB grew up. I could not find any information on whether ACB was adopted, just articles about her two adopted children.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago7 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Me this morning. Joe Covid comms, Joe Dog Comms, Joe Covid Comms.

Now.

Joe Covid Dog Comms.

BTW, that clip opens, "hi folks, joe biden here..." takes of his glasses. Hahahahahahaha

Q+ has the clip, scroll up.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
5 of hearts5😍
a reply to: RookQueen

t.me...
edit on 2022/7/30 by CrazyFox because: a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

At the 5-minute 10 seconds mark you see Joe out on the White House Balcony, a little while you see some family members come out to see him. The big thing here is notice how well they are social distancing and Masking up over Joe having covid again.

I'm not saying something else is going on, but yeah... something else going on. The White House is a fortress so if Joe got a threat by the Derp State, then the White House would be the safest place to be at this point. I bet if he went out like he wanted, he would have "Had an Accident".

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I went back to July 11th on Ultra Q tgram and saw no hearts, roses, or diamonds until today,,,,

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hi Rel. Would it be Bidens military? Thats skeery!

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey Cranky, on the subject of Pelosi stopping in Hawaii to "refuel" they actually ended up putting her on a military plane. She is now in a C-17 for the rest of her trip...

Pelosi switched from the SPAR19 government aircraft to a military C-17 at Pearl Harbor. The new aircraft has no call sign. Not only is this extremely unusual, it carries additional risk as military aircraft can be considered an act of aggression.

Twitter

I don't know what's going on here, you guys, but this one has my Spidey senses tingling hard. First Biden "disapproves" of her visit, but she says she's going anyways, there is no stated objective of her visit. Nobody knows why she is headed there. And she is now planning to roll into China's back yard in a military plane at the same time they're sending Biden back to the basement.

Which was total nonsense, btw. They've been retesting the freakin' "POTUS" daily with those rapid antigen tests which are incorrect almost 50% of the time. And it's against protocol to do daily tests anyways because it's well known a person can continue to show positive results even months after infection. They're blatantly lying about Biden being sick again. They just needed an excuse to kick him back to the basement and considering the timing I expect it has something to do with Pelosi's trip.

Highly unusual events here.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

SPAR19 has just popped up leaving Hawaii en route in the direction of Asia.

ADS-B Exchange

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: heffo7

SPAR19 has just popped up leaving Hawaii en route in the direction of Asia.

ADS-B Exchange

They're now using at least two dummy planes then. Stranger and stranger still.

Also, China has announced that they're going to be conducting live fire exercises in the Straits of Taiwan coinciding with her visit. They will have assets in place if they do decide to fire on her plane.

And as much as we all hate Pelosi, if China even so much as attempts to fire on her plane, it should, and will, be considered an act of war.
edit on 31-7-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: heffo7

And SPAR19 has now gone dark, but my above link is still working for now.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I thought she was going to Japan first. I'm not sure what the point is of all the shell games. They may be trying to sneak her in there right now.

They may be trying to set up a situation where China shoots down the wrong plane. Provoking them to war.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

If she was on the C-17 she would have already landed, some 2 hours ago.

22,000+ people tracking SPAR19 on Flightradar24.

Flightradar 24

Nevermind, is now dark on Flightradar24 as well. Transponder off, or do they automatically do that when out of range??

I'm going to need more popcorn.

edit on 31-7-2022 by heffo7 because: Updated info.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I doubt she is in that plane. She was already flying with at least one decoy and now that they sent out the C17 with word she was in that plane now, I'm guessing she could be in any one of the three. A shell game. Which is strange. It suggests to me they're going to try to poke the bear, as it were.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - to July 30th

KU V22.84 310722 to 4958 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) Usual twitter accounts uploaded and rolled into decode tabs,
2) 1171 new tweets.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Interesting thought RockQueen - I trust not!

White Hats military for my mind.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Ok,I don't feel on my own that something big is about to happen,I listen to certain people and also keep tabs on different people who are key players like Joebama,Fauci,The Federal Reserve,Schiff ,etc
How much time left from now until November is crucial given what's happening when you lay the plan over this timeline. As Joe declines further other things are coinciding ,Now Fauci and Birx are admitting the vaccines were never supposed to stop covid. We're being thrown into debt and hardship worse and worse every week , they're gunning for the 2nd amendment,Roe V Wade,etc shipping issues, Ukraine,war,all our money being handed to them undoubtedly for blackmail payments in my opinion . There's tons more,it's all connected. Things are happening,if you're not immersed in it ,you'll never see it,you'll keep up this whatever it is,while we're all reading,watching and being amazed by all the dots connecting you're refusing to recognize anything at all. That's ok,I think everyone is clear on your intentions now.
I'll just choose to scroll on by.
Thanks for the civil banter. If you feel like injecting some serious talking points other than thus far,it would be most welcome . There are reasons we keep going we're not blindly following Q..lol.

edit on 31-7-2022 by ujustneverknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Some advice on finding tweets on Twitter...

I've discovered a flaw in Twitter's censorship that really does show These people are STUPID (40 posts)!

When you search on twitter, the censorship algorithm works on WHAT YOU TYPE IN THE SEARCH - NOT what results that generates!!!

Here's an equivalent example of why this is so dumb using a video store owner as the censorship algorithm:

a) 14 yr old asks for "Deep Throat (R-rated)" - store owner says "That's R-rated - NO!"

b) 14 yr old asks for "Deep Throat" - store owner gets the video, doesn't check it's rating, and hands it over to the child!

Practical application:

Obvious but: Avoid using the contentious words in your search... try using partial words where necessary. For example COV instead of COVID.

In summary - twitter checks what you're asking for but doesn't check what results it's giving you!

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Good Morning All…..😊

While looking around this morning about Why Pelosi is going to Asia ( Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Japan ), not Taiwan apparently, the best explanation I found was that her and several other lawmaker’s were going to discuss Trade, the Covid 19 pandemic, Climate change, Securities and “ demographic governance “.
www.latimes.com...

So what gives here ? Why would it be necessary to take a trip at All to discuss these things,given today’s technology ? Obviously it’s a complete waste of time and money, not to mention the “carbon footprint” and causing unnecessary Tension with China. All I can come up with is Nancy and her entourage want a tax payer sponsored V-Kay or whatever business they plan on conducting is clandestine and requires “off the record” meetings ?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

THIS. This right here. This is the proof that we are at war with our own government, or that government is at war with us. These agencies MUST be investigated/fumigated/DISMANTLED for they are a clear and present dangers to our life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
I am INCENSED.

edit on 7/31/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join