It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report Reveals Sharp Rise In Transgender Young People In The US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Annee

Fringe people have been forced there by "proper society". Who decides what is proper? Who decides what is moral? It starts with parents. As they get older relatives or maybe the church. Then they may have a favorite teacher or coach.A child finds themselves and the world in High School maybe and then college. I have had single moms of kids I have coached multiple times ask me to talk to their child because they look up to me. Respect me. Will listen. Children are impressionable and discussions with them should not be biased...at all.

So, you have a transgender doing Story Time -- who injects sex into that? Who makes it about sex? Why not have a sex offender do it? You answer your own question because it is not 'STORY TIME' it is 'TRANSGENDER STORY TIME'. Why add the transgender since they are and want to be like all people right?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep! Must pull out that one sensational story.

Hey! How 'bout we put ALL people who work with children in that pedophile box?

Perfect logic.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This is a good video look at Drag For Kids.

I mean, if I told people I took my 8 year old to the strip bar for Happy Hour I am sure I would have DCF knocking on my door.

It's starting to look like, if you didn't bring them there..the authorities might be knocking on your door

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I mean, if I told people I took my 8 year old to the strip bar for Happy Hour I am sure I would have DCF knocking on my door.

It's starting to look like, if you didn't bring them there..the authorities might be knocking on your door

Have you seen Toddlers and Tiaras?

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Have you seen Toddlers and Tiaras?

No, not a subject that would interest me, whether it was freaky or not.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hammer hitting the nail..right on the head.

Love this, from Bill, according to current "trends"..and lets not us, who live in reality, get, that this IS a "trend" we will all be gay by 2050 something

If we look at the numbers of true Gender Dysphoria I saw upwards of 1 in 30,000 to 1 in 110,000 people. If we take the middle and just 1 in 70,000 then even if we say OK some are coming out now that maybe they wouldn't in the the pass and increase it to 20 in 70,000, which would be a crazy increase, but it is just to make a point. That means we would see about 10,000 true Gender Dysphoria cases in America. 10 times would be 5,000.....

The rest are doing it because it is the fun thing to do.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Hammer hitting the nail..right on the head.

Love this, from Bill, according to current "trends"..and lets not us, who live in reality, get, that this IS a "trend" we will all be gay by 2050 something

If we look at the numbers of true Gender Dysphoria I saw upwards of 1 in 30,000 to 1 in 110,000 people. If we take the middle and just 1 in 70,000 then even if we say OK some are coming out now that maybe they wouldn't in the the pass and increase it to 20 in 70,000, which would be a crazy increase, but it is just to make a point. That means we would see about 10,000 true Gender Dysphoria cases in America. 10 times would be 5,000.....

The rest are doing it because it is the fun thing to do.

There's also Gender-Fluid.

I think we've been restricted by an uptight society. I honestly think more people are fluid then not.

Genderfluid, also spelled gender-fluid or gender fluid, is a gender identity that is an individualized as it is fluid in nature.

Genderfluid means that a person’s gender identity is fluid, malleable and open too change, based on both the individual and their surroundings.

It is not a static identity, nor is it limited by a binary understanding of gender. Since gender integrates a person’s identity, there can be as many genders as there are people on earth.

What is Gender Fluid?
Gender fluid is a term that is embraced by many, but still confusing to some. It can mean many different things to different people and it’s important to keep in mind that it’s a different experience for each individual.

Below is a list of ten important things to know about being gender fluid.

1. Gender Is Not Binary
Most people today accept that gender is not a question of one or the other, but instead a spectrum. Our gender is based on a large number of factors that include biology, hormones, physiology, and psychology, so it doesn’t fit easily into a box.

For a long time, people were labeled either man or woman, and these categories still persist today.

However, more and more people are feeling comfortable opting out of the binary equation and identifying somewhere along the spectrum. Gender fluid people may feel like they fit at different parts of the spectrum at different times in their days or lives. cadehildreth.com...#:~:text=Genderfluid%2C%20also%20spelled%20gender-fluid%20or%20gender%20fluid%2C%20is,based%20on%20both%20the%20 individual%20and%20their%20surroundings.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I think we've been restricted by an uptight society. I honestly think more people are fluid then not.

And I think it is a social construct. People are also furries...lol Do you also think there is 57 genders? Maybe next year there will be 100, I personally don't give a crap as long as people don't assume I also need to be a part of their fantasies. People are just making crap up as we speak and you think it biological?

edit on 14-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

And I think it is a social construct. People are also furries...lol Do you also think there is 57 genders? Maybe next year there will be 100, I personally don't give a crap as long as people don't assume I also need to be a part of their fantasies. People are just making crap up as we speak and you think it biological?

I admit -- I don't get the Furries or Cosplay. Myself, I'm actually very straight.

But, I do think sexual attraction is more of a sliding scale. And in "mixing the human soup" -- anything is possible.

I do have transgender 'friends' -- hang in the same circle. They are very "normal/straight" for lack of better descriptive.

As I've said -- my cities local art culture puts on LGBTQ+ events -- everyone goes -- kids and all. It's a lot of fun.

Fear is often manufactured without justification.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The world is not over-populated.

It's under-populated.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Report Reveals Sharp Rise In Transgender Young People In The US

If that # is true.

Then we are doomed as a species.

And a marriage of Huxley/Orwell will become reality.

That's the worlds future.

Doomed.

edit on 15-6-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Multiple reasons for this could be found. First due to a more accepting world the ones who are truly trans feel safer coming out and identifying. For those people I say hooray and glad they can now be happy. The next group that will cause a rise is the kids that see the admiration and how trans kids basically get made heroes and want to join in seeking attention. And 3rd is the group of kids the activist and extremist who just want to get numbers up. These are the depressed, confused or outcast teens. We need to have trained support for these kids to help them figure themselves out not a bunch of tik-tok and YouTube people diagnosing them.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mdtaylorjr1

When I see parents raising their children to be "gender neutral", I have to wonder. This isn't the choice of the child, it's the choice of the parents.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: mdtaylorjr1

When I see parents raising their children to be "gender neutral", I have to wonder. This isn't the choice of the child, it's the choice of the parents.

Anything can be done right or wrong.

How many times has a parent 'chosen' their kid is straight not gay?

IMO people are born who they are. I think many spend their lives trying to escape the indoctrination by their parents.

I say "raise a kid from the inside out" -- listen to them, know who they are, learn what their natural personality is.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Transgenderism is just moving from one type of box to another.

Instead of forcing behavior to suit appearance, we now mutilate appearance to suit behavior, but the basic boxes are the same.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

When they want a gun at 8? Do you listen to them and trust they know who they are?

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

When they want a gun at 8? Do you listen to them and trust they know who they are?

I was 8 when I shot my first gun.

If there are guns in the house -- early training is necessary -- to have respect for the gun.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

My generation saw rebellious kids wearing parachute pants with a dozen zippers and getting mohawks.

My how times have changed.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Completely disagree with being born a certain way.

Everything you are, every decision you make is caused by something. Parents, social media, peers, etc....all influence our decisions.

Transgender, gay, whatever.....it's a choice.

And, after all, libs seem to be real big on declaring things that are a choice.
edit on 15-6-2022 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Completely disagree with being born a certain way.

Everything you are, every decision you make is caused by something. Parents, social media, peers, etc....all influence are decisions.

Transgender, gay, whatever.....it's a choice.

And, after all, libs seem to be real big on declaring things that are a choice.

I did not say there wasn't influence.

I did say: "I think many spend their lives trying to escape the indoctrination by their parents."

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It is simple when you think about it..
What do children and leftest have in common?
The need for attention. Good or bad, they crave it.
What are Leftest but grown adults that stopped maturing mentally somewhere between the ages 12 and 16.
The trans population is being used.
They represent a very small portion of the populace but they are being publicized and politicized.
It is an agenda of the left.
Indoctrination of the youth who, like themselves, crave attention and want to be "special".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join