It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report Reveals Sharp Rise In Transgender Young People In The US

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Your article is almost 60 years old.

Here's a riddle for you: I give you an island. It is your island. You make all the rules -- except one: you can not choose who lives on your island.

Therefore, your island is diverse in all areas of human.

How are you going to keep all these people content?

How are you going to govern your island?

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Annee

My Niece's Husband is a Child Psychiatrist for a local school district. I asked him about this. He told me that if he wanted to keep his job, he couldn't comment on it. He did say that it's going to do wonders for his "job security".

My Cousin's Granddaughter just graduated college with a degree in Elementary Education. She's been advised that if she wants a good job, she needs to keep quiet about her views on this.

My 14-year-old openly talks about all of this stuff -- as everyday conversation.

The biggest thing is not to hurt someone's feelings and to accept them as they are.

THE KIDS ARE FINE -- THEY DON'T CARE

Because sexually grooming kids starting in Kindergarten is OK ???

OK Groomer....

Reminds me of the religious kids when I was in high school.

The boys always went after the religious girls because they had been sheltered by their parents and were extremely naive.

So many actually believed you got pregnant from kissing -- because in the movies they'd show a couple kissing -- next thing you know the girl is pregnant.

Ignorance serves no one.

Precisely
Ignorance serves no one
So, I give you SCIENCE

SCIENCE !!!
XY - man
XX - woman
You are BORN that way and, NO, you don't get to choose
Anything else is mental illness

If you want to teach mental illness/sexual deviancy to YOUR kids though despicable, that's your problem.

This need to want to teach your "cult" of falsehoods to OTHER people's kids is bizarre.

The bizarre part clears up real fast when that person is exposed as a pedo

OK groomer.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

My Niece's Husband is a Child Psychiatrist for a local school district. I asked him about this. He told me that if he wanted to keep his job, he couldn't comment on it. He did say that it's going to do wonders for his "job security".

My Cousin's Granddaughter just graduated college with a degree in Elementary Education. She's been advised that if she wants a good job, she needs to keep quiet about her views on this.

My 14-year-old openly talks about all of this stuff -- as everyday conversation.

The biggest thing is not to hurt someone's feelings and to accept them as they are.

OK Groomer....

The boys always went after the religious girls because they had been sheltered by their parents and were extremely naive.

So many actually believed you got pregnant from kissing -- because in the movies they'd show a couple kissing -- next thing you know the girl is pregnant.

Ignorance serves no one.

Precisely
Ignorance serves no one
So, I give you SCIENCE

SCIENCE !!!
XY - man
XX - woman

If you want to teach mental illness/sexual deviancy to YOUR kids though despicable, that's your problem.

This need to want to teach your "cult" of falsehoods to OTHER people's kids is bizarre.

OK groomer.

I used homosexuality to make it easier to understand.

There are lots of things science does not have hard facts on and can only specualte.

What causes homosexuality?

What do we actually know? How much of a person's sexual orientation can be chalked up to biology?

Probably the strongest current evidence is for genetic contributions—but that doesn't mean we've found a gene.

All geneticists know that no complex human behaviors are determined by single genes. There was a lot of research in the '90s where people were hoping to find a genetic marker; that didn't go too well. The current evidence really focuses on twin studies, and these studies suggest that the heritability of sexual orientation ranges between 30 and 40 percent.

Heritability is not about a person; heritability is always about a population. So if we look at the population of Americans and all of their sexual orientations, the estimate of 30 to 40 percent means that amount of the person to person variation in sexual orientation is due to genetic factors. If sexual orientation was completely governed by genes, then heritability would be 100 percent. In other words, genetics raises the chances of you being gay, but it doesn't finish the job.There is clearly something non-genetic going on. www.newsweek.com...

Science is not STUCK -- but you are.

Science continues to search for the "why's".

We still believe in the value of rigorous scientific research about transgender identity and encourage you to read the published, peer-reviewed studies that we cited in the original article if you are interested in learning more about this topic (linked below):

1. Transsexuality among twins: Identity concordance, transition, rearing, and orientation
2. A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality
3. Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus
4. A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity
5. Changing your sex changes your brain: influence of testosterone and estrogen on adult human brain structure
6. Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism
7. White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormone treatment: A diffusion tensor imaging study
8. The (CA)n polymorphism of ERβ gene is associated with FtM Transsexualism
9. Should transvestic fetishism be classified in DSM 5? Recommendations from the WPATH consensus process for revision of the diagnosis of transvestic fetishism

The above are links at: sitn.hms.harvard.edu...

edit on 20-6-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

OK Groomer....

Ignorance serves no one.

Precisely
Ignorance serves no one
So, I give you SCIENCE

SCIENCE !!!
XY - man
XX - woman

OK groomer.

There are lots of things science does not have hard facts on and can only specualte.

What do we actually know? How much of a person's sexual orientation can be chalked up to biology?

Probably the strongest current evidence is for genetic contributions—but that doesn't mean we've found a gene.

All geneticists know that no complex human behaviors are determined by single genes. There was a lot of research in the '90s where people were hoping to find a genetic marker; that didn't go too well. The current evidence really focuses on twin studies, and these studies suggest that the heritability of sexual orientation ranges between 30 and 40 percent.

Heritability is not about a person; heritability is always about a population. So if we look at the population of Americans and all of their sexual orientations, the estimate of 30 to 40 percent means that amount of the person to person variation in sexual orientation is due to genetic factors. If sexual orientation was completely governed by genes, then heritability would be 100 percent. In other words, genetics raises the chances of you being gay, but it doesn't finish the job.There is clearly something non-genetic going on. www.newsweek.com...

We still believe in the value of rigorous scientific research about transgender identity and encourage you to read the published, peer-reviewed studies that we cited in the original article if you are interested in learning more about this topic (linked below):

1. Transsexuality among twins: Identity concordance, transition, rearing, and orientation
4. A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity
5. Changing your sex changes your brain: influence of testosterone and estrogen on adult human brain structure
7. White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormone treatment: A diffusion tensor imaging study
9. Should transvestic fetishism be classified in DSM 5? Recommendations from the WPATH consensus process for revision of the diagnosis of transvestic fetishism

That's at best speculative, not repeatable, testable real science.

By definition, if it was genetic, through millions of years of evolution, it would have been bred out.

Finally, bevause of it's increase in georgraphical areas aligned with leftists politics, it is clear to me that is is "nurture", i.r. brainwashing kids so that adults can self justify and groom for sex.

Besides, why so concerned about OTHER people's kids.
If you must, teach that mental illness to your OWN kids.

OK Groomer

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

We got a new generation of idiots that will create the next generation of sexually mutilated and unable to reproduce idiots to be the next money-making gravy train for the big pharma mafia with the need of antidepressant and anti anxiety pills.

At least they will not be able to reproduce anymore.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
History repeats
Look up Weimar culture and it's origin.
It is on the rise AGAIN, not new.
It helped fuel the second ww.
Like it or not, here it the reality of the facts
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.salon.com...
russia-insider.com...

Looks like we are in for round three

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

OK Groomer....

Ignorance serves no one.

Precisely
Ignorance serves no one
So, I give you SCIENCE

SCIENCE !!!
XY - man
XX - woman

OK groomer.

By definition, if it was genetic, through millions of years of evolution, it would have been bred out.

Finally, bevause of it's increase in georgraphical areas aligned with leftists politics, it is clear to me that is is "nurture", i.r. brainwashing kids so that adults can self justify and groom for sex.

OK Groomer

Yes, you continue with your STUCK science.

In my world, science is always evolving.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Science is not STUCK
Science continues to search for the "why's"

Continues . . .
Because there is no $$ profits in truth.

'science' has become a sell job, pushed by a political cult.
World economic forum, nwo, wars, are all scientific 'advancement' ? NOT!
The weimar culture touted 'advancement' and 'science' . . .
'science' that constructed MORE disease, which $funded more 'science' . . .
Sodom and gomorrah is bait not science,
hook line and SINKER if you fall for it.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

Science is not STUCK
Science continues to search for the "why's"

Continues . . .
Because there is no $$ profits in truth.

Who's truth?

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The certain sharp rise in Transgender Young People In the US its due to social pressure by MSM and educational institutions some of them its more of a pressure without proper long term education by these same institutions.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't agree with the whole trans kids thing at all. I don't disagree with some posters who say it's their brain making them this way, my brain tells me I am who I am I guess but, my mum didn't force it on me or a school etc. so why should being gay, trans or identifying as clothes horse be pushed on kids, why not let them be kids for a bit and then make their own minds up when they are capable? What happens if that 5 year old is male at birth, (and not assigned, there's no one with a checklist), they grow up as a girl but when they are older, are attracted to women, as in women born with women parts, would they be afraid to "come out" as straight? Are we not just creating the opposite of what many fought for? Each to their own, live how you will and enjoy your life with whom ever you are with and attracted to, it's YOUR choice, just like it should be for the kids.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Who's truth?

Why the battle about 'Who' 'Them' 'Me' 'Me' 'Me' ?
How about Reality as in FACTS instead of 'Me' Me' 'Me' or 'stories'
If a Baby is born with a penis then why cann't you and
the sex culturists accept the fact that he has a penis ?
Sad that these kids who were once un corrupted, innocent and
healthy are warped into thinking that they need to cut it off.
WHO is manipulating WHO ?

The sex culturist club is only interested in protecting themselves.

____

edit on 21/6/22 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
"Sharp Rise In Transgender Young People In The US"

There’s Something Terribly Wrong Happening With the Sons of Celebrities

The Weimar-era cult is clearly on the rise
This is a crime, it is called "grooming".
None of the under age children in this
segment look at all happy>
vigilantcitizen.com...

And don't be surprised, that down the road when
these children finally realize how they've been used, end
up committing suicide.

We'll know who to blame.

edit on 21/6/22 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Jesus Camp

Now that's Grooming

en.wikipedia.org...

www.bing.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

OK Groomer....

Ignorance serves no one.

Precisely
Ignorance serves no one
So, I give you SCIENCE

SCIENCE !!!
XY - man
XX - woman

OK groomer.

OK Groomer

Typical. This is what happens when everything is relative. It's all subjective and there are no more objective standards anymore. What you're talking about isn't science; it's actually just your personal subjective reality that you're seeking to impose on everyone.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

Who's truth?

Why the battle about 'Who' 'Them' 'Me' 'Me' 'Me' ?
How about Reality as in FACTS instead of 'Me' Me' 'Me' or 'stories'
If a Baby is born with a penis then why cann't you and
the sex culturists accept the fact that he has a penis ?
Sad that these kids who were once un corrupted, innocent and
healthy are warped into thinking that they need to cut it off.
WHO is manipulating WHO ?

The sex culturist club is only interested in protecting themselves.

____

Tracing the history of gender-neutral pronouns

The earliest example he found, from 1841, is “e,” with “em” for the object and “es” for the possessive. Others include “zie” or “hir,” the latter of which was used by The Sacramento Bee newspaper for 25 years, Baron said. las.illinois.edu...

And you thought it was something new.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
One good thing about this cult movement,
and yes it is a cult, a cult club, and that is
Quote>

selecting themselves out of the gene pool by becoming sterilized via their own actions

Darwin Award

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

OK Groomer....

Ignorance serves no one.

Precisely
Ignorance serves no one
So, I give you SCIENCE

SCIENCE !!!
XY - man
XX - woman

OK groomer.

OK Groomer

Typical. This is what happens when everything is relative. It's all subjective and there are no more objective standards anymore. What you're talking about isn't science; it's actually just your personal subjective reality that you're seeking to impose on everyone.

No, its science.

Enjoy being STUCK.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
As some women rightfully choose not
to use the title Mrs. or Miss for whatever reason,
Maybe they are not happy in the marriage . . .
and want to keep their own family name etc. or they
do not wish to disclosed that
they are indeed married,
just as the title mister does not specify. . .
But, that is a far cry from insisting someone with a
penis be referred to as 'she'
Same as if, insisting to be identified as
the queen of england (nice try) but NO.
End of story, tails, grooming and
manipulation. STOP !
btw NO means NO

I tell you, if someone tried to enter my
daughters change room while she
was getting dressed, they better not
have a penis or their wish to be
identified as a female will regrettably come true.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
STUCK = are people who erroneously believe
that they have to change.
Just as sad, as
kids who get STUCK with bulimia,
because of influences pushing body image.
STUCK= people obsessed with fake material body image,
sex addictions, hollywood, . . . but it all $ells and
sucks, the vain people fall for it

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join