It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report Reveals Sharp Rise In Transgender Young People In The US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Annee

Until it became a political Party I was registered as an Independent.
Now I'm registered NPA (No Political Affiliation).

I call things how I see them. I just see more things to call on the Liberals.

I was Republican for 40+ years.

And I'm only Liberal when it comes to Equal Rights and Women's Rights.

Your "looker" is choosing what it wants to see.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The transgender young people will figure out which way the wind blows when they get horny enough.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JIMC5499
What logic? Liberals will use anything to further their agenda.

Do you guys ever look in a mirror?

yea, then we look at liberals and think "what a bunch of loons". You?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Due to male pussification in U.S.

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I'd like you to stop for just a moment and contemplate your position. you are advocating for 5 year olds to transition to another sex. If you are telling the truth, and you do/did have kids, what did they know for sure they wanted at 5? Don't answer me, tell yourself the answer, then think about your position once more. I believe you cannot be that horrible of a person. I hope I'm right.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Take a bunch of socially confused, anxious, and insecure teens (literally most):

1. Tell them there is a group that will bring them popularity
2. Adults will put them on a pedestal (no pun intended)
3. Everyone fawning over their decisions on social media
4. Literally every turn is propaganda saying it is "normal and wholesome thinking"
5. Also somewhat rebellious

Imagine the decisions a teen in those conditions might make. Unfortunately, there are long-lasting and sometimes irreversible things that are included in these particular decisions that an adult will have a hard time undoing when they grow up and are no longer a confused and anxious teen.

Also, there are tons of anxious, confused, and depressed adults in these "better" advanced technology times, so they also make stupid decisions that would never occur in isolation. In other words if they were on an island where nobody even considered dying their hair pink and chopping off their junk, these things wouldn't occur in self-made decisions -- it is 100% degenerate propaganda and social influence.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'd like you to stop for just a moment and contemplate your position. you are advocating for 5 year olds to transition to another sex. If you are telling the truth, and you do/did have kids, what did they know for sure they wanted at 5? Don't answer me, tell yourself the answer, then think about your position once more. I believe you cannot be that horrible of a person. I hope I'm right.

I am not advocating anything.

I'm saying Transgender is real. Just like being gay -- it's how you're born -- your brain tells you who you are.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I'm saying Transgender is real. Just like being gay -- it's how you're born -- your brain tells you who you are.

I still remember when my 5 year old daughters brain told her she was Elsa; she never let us take that costume off. I miss those days.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

I still remember when my 5 year old daughters brain told her she was Elsa; she never let us take that costume off. I miss those days.

Ignorance is ignorance.
edit on 12-6-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I think the reason for this is that a lot of people are either followers (Sheep) or just want to fit in.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Pedophiles say the exact same thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

So you think its wrong to allow a 5year old to transition, or is it OK?

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Thats a loaded question; the LGBTQ+ community and its online supporters have not yet learned that they are not compelled to defend every crackpot within their community with out jeopardizeing the hard work they have done to win equality. They haven't yet realized that defending the indefensible is what is now jeopardizing that hard work; I hope they realize it before the damage is irreparable.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I would say that this is due to greater acceptance of trans people in society. As a result, people that once might have been afraid to come out as trans now feel like they're able to come out without the same significant backlash.

If we look at a country like Sweden, that is one of the most accepting countries when it comes to trans people, the percentage of the population that identifies as trans sits around 2.5%. We see similar stats for other trans-friendly countries like Spain and Argentina. So I don't think it's any surprise that as the US becomes more accepting of trans people the number of openly trans people will increase.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Define transition for a 5 year old.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

This can happen when a failed education system that stands average with third world countries pushes propaganda and infects young, impressionable minds. These mentally ill kids need reeducation.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: theatreboy
Yelp...

I guess the LGBTQ+ rise is mother nature (evolution) saying i don't want your genes in my gene pool anymore.

Just following the science.

/sarc

I think it is more of "come join us and be part of the cool people" indoctrination. I mean, it is a full court press, in the schools, MSM / media reinforcement, after school clubs, activist teachers, peer pressure. They are getting bombarded from all sides to conform.

Conform To The New Progressive Norm

At least when you look at the future, there won't be any reproducing. This will fade over the next generation.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Pedophiles say the exact same thing.

Praise God -- he seems to be the King Pin for pedophiles.

Gender dysphoria is not a sex act with a minor. Minors can not give consent to a sexual act.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Due to male pussification in U.S.

It all started with skinny jeans...

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Seriously? You wonder why?

A lot of athletes still stay in the closet just for being gay.

Annee this isn't the 70s no more...The 80s have come and gone too...

Transgenderism isn't biological as sexuality is normally. It can be a social fad and that is what we are seeing in parts of the country. In some parts it is the in thing to do for some who maybe want to be popular. If it was not social driven we would see a more even spread, but we don't.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join